Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Is Your New Year Resolution? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your New Year Resolution? (778 Views)

NEPA's New Year Resolution In 1986 / Nigeria Votes Against UN Resolution To Protect Human Rights Defenders / Ex-Governor Goje Forged Assembly's Resolution To Collect N5bn Loan -EFCC Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your New Year Resolution? by ajepako(f): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2015
We make new year resolution every year especially during new-year-ushering-in services in our churches and mosques. Quite commendable and mature. We resolve to 'do this and that' and avoid 'this and that' only for such resolutions to be adhered to for just a few days.

Now, let's air our practicable and feasible new year resolution. Those we really can respect and honor till the end.

As for me, I resolve to be godlier, save more, control my impulsive shopping and create more time for family and friends.

One love and peace!
Re: What Is Your New Year Resolution? by ajebuter(f): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2015
To be friendlier, less sarcastic, less vanity, excercise more, cut down on sweets and sugar and reduce my telemundo addiction (the telemundo addiction tho,lol)

(1) (Reply)

Ikono Endorses Udom Emmanuel, Akpabio, Macaire And Ors. / Now That PDP Is Leading In Bayelsa Election And Rerun? / Biafra Struggle Not For Thugs – Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.