Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 (1823 Views)

The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? / VIDEO GAME: Uncharted 4 - A Thief's End Setting Records And Taking Over Charts / Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Were Stolen While In Transit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 by pdforigin(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2015
While the multiplayer beta of Uncharted 4 opens tonight for all owners of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, we laid our hands ahead of it. The opportunity is ideal to deliver our first impressions of what awaits you in this beta: 2 maps, powers, few capers well felt for an experience that developers promise to be a best-of what had been proposed by previous Multiplayer games Uncharted.
Before dwelling on the main points of this beta, it should be remembered how to access and what you can find there. Only owners of Uncharted: Nathan Drake The Collection will try it directly through the menus of the remastered trilogy, access via external codes is not a priori in the program. It will be launched Thursday, December 3rd at 18h and will end a few days later, on December 13. The program of team deathmatch to 5 on 5 against 2 different maps, all the controls of the main characters of the saga that never looked so fit. read more: http://gameprofil.com/2015/12/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-ps4.html

Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 by cao(f): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
pdforigin:
While the multiplayer beta of Uncharted 4 opens tonight for all owners of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, we laid our hands ahead of it. The opportunity is ideal to deliver our first impressions of what awaits you in this beta: 2 maps, powers, few capers well felt for an experience that developers promise to be a best-of what had been proposed by previous Multiplayer games Uncharted.
Before dwelling on the main points of this beta, it should be remembered how to access and what you can find there. Only owners of Uncharted: Nathan Drake The Collection will try it directly through the menus of the remastered trilogy, access via external codes is not a priori in the program. It will be launched Thursday, December 3rd at 18h and will end a few days later, on December 13. The program of team deathmatch to 5 on 5 against 2 different maps, all the controls of the main characters of the saga that never looked so fit. read more: http://gameprofil.com/2015/12/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-ps4.html
You appear to be hella late to the party...I'll wait, while you recheck your calendar.
Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
cao:

You appear to be hella late to the party...I'll wait, while you recheck your calendar.

I knew I will find you here grin
Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 by jmaxjohn(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
cao, hav u got the pc version of gta v?
Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 by cao(f): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
jmaxjohn:
cao, hav u got the pc version of gta v?
Nope.
Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 by jmaxjohn(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
cao:

Nope.
hv u got any pc games? maybe uncharted!
Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 by cao(f): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
jmaxjohn:

hv u got any pc games? maybe uncharted!
Nope. Uncharted is a Playstation exclusive.
Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 by Nudreds: 1:34pm On May 01, 2016
cao:

Nope. Uncharted is a Playstation exclusive.
I have spoilers already for uc4 ,care to know?
Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 by cao(f): 1:55pm On May 01, 2016
Nudreds:

I have spoilers already for uc4 ,care to know?
No.

(1) (Reply)

Play Ludo Online And Earn N2000 Daily / PS3 Games For Sale @ Reasonable Price!! (Battlefield 3 & Crysis 2) / Mortal Kombat On Super Nintendo (snes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.