Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) (70359 Views)

Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) / Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Obcglobal(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Innoson am proud of you my name sake, very soon you will be the richest person in Africa, the sky is your starting point. Am very proud of your innovative mind and dogged spirit, you shall lead and we shall follow, Udo dirigi ezinwa Igbo jiemeonu. Igbo kwenu!!!!
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by cucuzee247(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tolexander:
which car is called a muscle sport car

how much has Obiano, Anambra state governor spent purchasing them?

@topic
These are very nice sedans and SUVs.

Does Innoson have any outlet in Lagos at all?
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by localboy: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hw much ?

obiremy:
More
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Feldspar(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=41515732]I don't see a muscle sports car so am so not interested. A thousand mile's journey begins with a mile my friend. You shouldn't discourage the producers afterall those are cool beautiful rides. Be positive
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
WaffenSS:
Manufacture my arse.

He buys prefabricated and merely assembles.

Gullible idiots.

http://thenationonlineng.net/locally-assembled-chinese-brands-hold-road-test/
go and die
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by bitingcool: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nonybb:
If Buhari declares that Godwin Emefiele and Ibe Kachikwu are Igbos, he is not wrong. Someone must not be from your own village, speak the same brand of Igbo with you before you know he is Igbo. Ostensibly I know that Buhari is an error as a leader, but with his recent statement, he was able to prove that he understood Igbo tribe more than some Igbos. Hausa tribe had been able to merge themselves with the Fulanis, calling themselves Hausa-Fulanis and that is why they had been able to repeatedly dominate Nigeria politically. We must take advantage and cognizant of this tribal alliance the Northerners had been using as an advantage. When appointments are given to Anioma people of Delta state, Ikwere people of Rivers state, Igbanke people of Edo state, etc, let us collectively see it as Igbo man fully appointed. Let there be no contention amongst us, and lets get ride of that supremacist mentality of one state being more Igbo than the other. We are all Igbos as long as we can pick one or two similarities between within our Igbo spoken language.

Okay oo, But when it comes to biafra things, my brother, forget Edo, Delta, Rivers and even calabar in your 'igbo/ibo' claims. We will never ever support you. U heard?
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by bitingcool: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
nyben4eva:
Believe it or not,Nigeria is better off as one indivisible nation.Imagine the Igbos with sleek tecnological advancement,the Yorubas as financial and media experts and the North performing wonders in agriculture.What else do we need to improve as a nation?Nothing!Oil is nothing but a curse to Nigeria,that's why we Niger Deltans are so lazy.Our only contribution is oil which is a natural resources,no wonder Nigerians see us as minorities.

God bless you. Now if only people are sensible enough to see that there's power in unity. Not all these silly cry for marginalization that is fueled by tribalism, internal hunger and greed.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by redsun(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
redcliff:

Check my last two posts to someone on this thread..

I didn't see that. I hope you mean well. There is no way we can grow as a people unless we start creating from the scratch. The power of creation is the power of multiplication, continuity and abundance.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by bitingcool: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Etfash:
We have seen similar products online and in the news before. It's time, Innoson got more serious. People will not just purchase your product(s) because it's indigenous.

If I have my way, I will sack the entire marketing department of that company. Here is a product that is definitely cheaper, relative to foreign manufactured ones, made in a country with above-board taste and resources. Yet, the product is so poorly marketed.

What is the price of these vehicles? No idea!

My advice:
Innoson, get more serious by engaging in aggressive marketing: buy advert time in the news and dailies.
Come and set up a factory in Ogun or Lagos state to be more visible; invade the peaceful parts of the North (give a few as gifts to the Northern leaders and elders), establish IVM repair points in Kano and Kaduna...

It's rare to see pragmatic thinkers like you in,NL. The site has been flooded with tribal bigots screaming pity me, pity me.
If I were the FG, why would I buy vehicle in the name of nationalism when I have no information about its Durability.

We were all here when KIA MOTORS came to Nigeria, they were ignored at first until they marketed straight to the tip of our noses till we couldn't ignore them. From University campuses, given pageant winners their cars to soft loan scheme for young workers to TV adverts to traditional rulers. KIA sits comfortably among noticeable brands in Nigeria now.

The laziness in us wants federal government to do everything. As if the other countries that give us grants and HIV vaccines don't want something for something. If we do not learn to fight for our place, we would not see the value in our standing.

If only Innoson had a show room in the big cities.I'll willingly come over for a test drive and if it's worth it, itbe my next ride.

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by lyterydim(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
idros4real:

Instead of you to address the issue at hand you spoil everything by talking of Muslim and Igbo bro why. And to say the fact the guy was right there is no Auto Manufacturing Company in Nigeria. All he his doing is mere assembling. Because I did a project related to Auto and my topic at under graduate level was "Materials, Properties and Production Methods for Cylinder Head and Cylinder Block Castings", I never found Auto Manufacturing in Nigeria.
am shock the way individuals reasons at times,what is the issue @hand!!!!a nigerian company assembling cars?and you don't see as an improvement?or a step towards greater hight? When you were born do you just start walking? I guess we all know the answer is NO; you learm how to seat,craw before walking,appreciate the fact we are in our seating stage,china,japan,india,and Malaysia all started from somewhere which is assemble, or haven't you buy a gadget before which is written made in korea assembled in germany,my brother do not despise your little beginning.

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by amanikondo: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
The car was not manufactured here (China), it was assembled in Nigeria.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by lyterydim(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
WaffenSS:

Yes I'm a muslim, but we dont give a single fucck about igbos.

If you people choose to be misled by Innoson, Kanu, Emeagwali, and so on...it's your choice.

But we shall speak truth where we see it.
we are your brothers and we are all nigerian that there is an emergence of some individual who is fighting for what the feel is the truth,then let the government let them view there points and motive,the government can easily handle the issue if their point is sensible by trying to maintain the area that seems not to be right from there point.I voted sai and am patiently waiting for the change he echoed during his rally,for the fight of corruption I think his targetten one region,he should be rational and not bias.long live sai long live nigeria long live genesis.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Adek15(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
9ce 1
Pls I have a question. Is impossible producing the cats from scratch as in from bolt to tire to catching of the body parts or it just couples the parts?
Anyone sha, I hope it goes places. I need answers though
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by datigbogirl: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
agabaI23:
Innoson will go places, I am just afraid that the reversal of the automotive policy by this winch administration will delay its emergence as a West African brand but it will surely happen

Has d policy been reversed already?

Ope oh!!! My benz on d way!
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by redsun(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Adek15:
9ce 1
Pls I have a question. Is impossible producing the cats from scratch as in from bolt to tire to catching of the body parts or it just couples the parts?
Anyone sha, I hope it goes places. I need answers though

That is where subsidiary industries come in to make components. And you could play a part if you got it in you. Making bolts or whatever is just as simply as blacksmith making cutlasses. Even more simple with high tech machines that churns out finished products enmass..
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by WaffenSS(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
lyterydim:
we are your brothers and we are all nigerian that there is an emergence of some individual who is fighting for what the feel is the truth,then let the government let them view there points and motive,the government can easily handle the issue if their point is sensible by trying to maintain the area that seems not to be right from there point.I voted sai and am patiently waiting for the change he echoed during his rally,for the fight of corruption I think his targetten one region,he should be rational and not bias.long live sai long live nigeria long live genesis.

You're right that he's targeting only one region in the fight against corruption. Dasuki, Bafarawa, Yugudu, Sule Lamido, they're all from the southeast.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by WaffenSS(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lachynos2k2:
go and die

Where, in your house?
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by gulfer: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Let Innosson do a public crash test to see if the airbags deploy or not. Safety considerations and recalls due to factory errors
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
WaffenSS:
Manufacture my arse.

Gullible idiots.

Fool, have you been to the IVM plant? It is either you were born with severe intellectual disability or you are just blinded by hate which is the evidence of your severe mental disorder. If the vehicle frame or chassis (main skeletal structure) and even some body components of the vehicles are manufactured in Nigeria, tell me how that is not manufacturing? Most car makers just like IVM imports some of their mechanical components.

Idiot. Mongolia idiot
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by WaffenSS(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
lovings:

Fool, have you been to the IVM plant? It is either you were born with severe intellectual disability or you are just blinded by hate which is the evidence of your severe mental disorder. If the vehicle frame or chassis (main skeletal structure) and even some body components of the vehicles are manufactured in Nigeria, tell me how that is not manufacturing? Most car makers just like IVM imports some of their mechanical components.

Idiot. Mongolia idiot

Baboon. Primate. Goat. Pig. Dirty animal.

The engine, drivetrain, differentials, electronics, lights, wheels, tires, wipers, instrument cluster, seats, fascia, brakes, levers....that's 95% of the car.

All from China.

But since you're a brainless, senseless, jobless, spineless, penniless goat, you can keep on deceiving yourself.

A fool fooling himself is no harm done.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by redcliff: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
redsun:

I didn't see that. I hope you mean well. There is no way we can grow as a people unless we start creating from the scratch. The power of creation is the power of multiplication, continuity and abundance.

The security of the presidency is a very delicate matter and cant be left in the hands of protoype vehicles and manufacturers therefore that aspect is overlookable for the presidency
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Allann(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
halfcurrent:
Nice cars, however they lack maintenance plan. Innoson cannot even fix/repair the cars they make when they breakdown. I writing from a first hand experience. Customer service is also a shame

But we must still support them. Things are going to get better with time. This is an opportunity for Nigeria to rise again. Let the first republic kind of competition among the regions be rekindled. Nothing must stop us.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by mark3009(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
wheredemdey:

Ignorance is indeed bliss.

Stop yapping rubbish...obiaono recently purchased more than 100 dump trucks and buses from innoson this year alone.....all the free shuttle buses used by anambra civil servants are all innoson products same with the dump trucks.......innoson has a bug problem with meeting demands.....the company is yet to meet demands of 85 sedan cars for taxi services...an order placed by the state govt since July this year....

For ur info many eastern states are patronising innoson...the company is focusing on export sef....gis cars are hot cakes in Togo and so many African countries.
If innoson already has a problem meeting up with demand why do you want others to patronize him when obviously he does not have the capacity to take on more orders.

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
WaffenSS:
Manufacture my arse.

Gullible idiots.

And it seems you're the most Gullible of them all, name one car company that manufactures all the parts for their cars. They all assemble their cars, by getting the parts from different places. Don't claim to know when you know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by chiefobdk(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ioannes:

I will be waiting for that link from you.

Maybe you can also post links of where the iron and aluminium are mined from.

I know ajaokuta isn't working as we speak, so am interested in knowing that which you know sir...

Members of the House of Representatives Committee on
Local Content have commended Innoson Vehicle
Manufacturing Limited for the high level of local input in
the vehicles made at its plant in Nnewi, Anambra state.
The lawmakers who were at the plant located in Uru
village, Nnewi, for an on-the-spot assessment of the
vehicle production process and verification of the level of
the local content in Innoson automobiles, said they were
impressed with the various stages of manufacturing
witnessed during the visit.
Speaking during the visit, the Chairman of the committee,
Hon. Asita Honourable, said that they were happy to
discover that more than half of the auto components were
sourced locally, and urged Nigerians to patronize the
company.
“The Innoson motor plant at Nnewi is a huge honour to
Nigeria.” he noted. “What is going on at Nnewi is an
amazing feat which needs to be encouraged. This is not
an assembly plant, but a full production site where
Nigerian auto engineers are exhibiting their skills. We saw
them and felt extremely impressed that such marvelous
feat is existing in our country.”
He, therefore, stated that the committee would support
Innoson by using its buses in carrying out official
activities. “The high standard of Innoson Vehicles has
made us to endorse it for our jobs. We have resolved to
make it an official vehicle for the assembly.”
He also praised the vision of the company Chairman,
Chief, Dr. Innocent Chukwuma OFR, saying that his
ingenuity has added value to manufacturing sector.
Innoson makes a wide range of vehicles at the plant,
including buses of various sizes (mini, shuttle, intra- and
inter-city), refuse compactors, SUVs and many others.
“Chief Chukwuma is indeed a mega industrialist. Apart
from the motor plant he established, he has plastics,
motorcycle tyre and tubes industries as well. Certainly the
multiplier effects of all these in employment sector is
overwhelming and such a man requires government
support. He is a true Nigerian with patriotic zeal. He has
demonstrated that through the establishment of all these
plants. Of course, we the Lawmakers would not hesitate
in assisting him to achieve greater result.”
Thanking the visiting Lawmakers, Chukwuma promised to
make the prices of new automobiles cheaper in Nigeria, if
he is adequately encouraged in his venture to produce
good quality and affordable vehicles, making use of
substantial local input.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/
motoring/2012/mar/23/motoring-03-23-2012-001.html

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by chiefobdk(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ioannes:

I will be waiting for that link from you.

Maybe you can also post links of where the iron and aluminium are mined from.

I know ajaokuta isn't working as we speak, so am interested in knowing that which you know sir...

innoson umu and innoson Fox
two cars wholly designed by innoson.
they outsource the engine to Nissan..

actually innoson own companies which feed the car plant. like his tyre and tube company. his plastic company.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
smiley...way to go..charting the road map
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by mayor2013: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
wheredemdey:

Ignorance is indeed bliss.

Stop yapping rubbish...obiaono recently purchased more than 100 dump trucks and buses from innoson this year alone.....all the free shuttle buses used by anambra civil servants are all innoson products same with the dump trucks.......innoson has a bug problem with meeting demands.....the company is yet to meet demands of 85 sedan cars for taxi services...an order placed by the state govt since July this year....

For ur info many eastern states are patronising innoson...the company is focusing on export sef....gis cars are hot cakes in Togo and so many African countries.

I like your restriction of exportation to only Afrcian countries. Europe, America and others would never allow this car enter their respective countries. You wana know why?

Emission law can be passed; never would this so called innoson ride have a catalytic converter, lambda sensor as well would be missing

Safety precaution is pure zero percent. No SRS (supplementary restrain system) which ranges from airbag, antilock braking system which is also important is missing this prevents your car from skidding. Fixed a kia cerato Nigeria spec version and I can tell you all theae mentioned above where missing. Incase you wana know a catalytic converter reduces / prevents harmful gases released during combustion process from being harmful to the ecosystem. All in one innoson has tried but I personally would not buy a car from them
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by chiefobdk(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
WaffenSS:

Baboon. Primate. Goat. Pig. Dirty animal.

The engine, drivetrain, differentials, electronics, lights, wheels, tires, wipers, instrument cluster, seats, fascia, brakes, levers....that's 95% of the car.

All from China.

But since you're a brainless, senseless, jobless, spineless, penniless goat, you can keep on deceiving yourself.

A fool fooling himself is no harm done.

the engine is Nissan from Japan..
brake pad. lining. fan belt fan. . from Ibeto manufacturing nnewi..battery from Ibeto manufacturing nnewi..
seats. from numerous upholstery companies nnewi...
tyre. from loadvisa emene enugu. ( owned by innoson)
electricals from cutix plc nnewi..
cables. from otc cables nnewi.
plastics from innoson.

dude u need to go to nnewi. to see d level of sme auto firms hitting it big because of innoson.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by chiefobdk(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
uru village. close to innoson factory is otc automotive cable. they make control cables and electricals..imagine if innoson patronize with anamco and peace..close to otc company is chicason group. they make az engine oil...innoson can be thr customer.. ibeto manufacture union battery..fan belt..brakepad. lining..motor fan...expresso engine oil... innoson motors can be thr customer... cutix plc. makers of one of the best cable in d world.. the is another upholstery company I don't know the name. of course they can make seats for innoson...a lot of small scale industry making things like spring..filter..lots of plastic Industry in town....due to the demand for tyres. innoson had to set up a tube and tyre company at enugu...now imagine all this companies have to increase their staff due to increased patronage.. imagine how many job innoson as a company created directly and indirectly...imagine the service center spread across the country..imagine the dealership across the country... imagine indirect job of people trading on innoson car parts....the imagine the impact of bigger players like Nissan and other car plants springing up all over the country.......

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by Originalsly: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
agabaI23:
Innoson will go places, I am just afraid that the reversal of the automotive policy by this winch administration will delay its emergence as a West African brand but it will surely happen
The administration needs to reverse the policy of stifling the growth of Innoson when it allows established car makers to enter the market and set up shop without protecting the local industry.
Re: Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) by chiefobdk(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
mayor2013:

I like your restriction of exportation to only Afrcian countries. Europe, America and others would never allow this car enter their respective countries. You wana know why?

Emission law can be passed; never would this so called innoson ride have a catalytic converter, lambda sensor as well would be missing

Safety precaution is pure zero percent. No SRS (supplementary restrain system) which ranges from airbag, antilock braking system which is also important is missing this prevents your car from skidding. Fixed a kia cerato Nigeria spec version and I can tell you all theae mentioned above where missing. Incase you wana know a catalytic converter reduces / prevents harmful gases released during combustion process from being harmful to the ecosystem. All in one innoson has tried but I personally would not buy a car from them

never would....
who 're you again. motor mechanic right. I will be damned if u practice in Nigeria. because you 're definitely one of ths trial and error mechanic wet dey use people motor learn work.

alas. U 're here forming champion. while a man who 've no training as an engineer is blazing trail in Ur so called profession..

I smh for u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Does Burst Silencer/exhaust Affect Fuel Consumption? / Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened / Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.