Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? (79191 Views)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) / Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Fraih(f): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by binkc(f): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
She is cute but not DAT too tall
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by STEVENcrack(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
She must be a descendant of Anaks..(The giants)
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by SHAIBULIAR: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Omo,the pvssy sef go be like 12 inches...... grin
he go pass 12 inches o
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
coded01:
The issue is not the tallest lady but those 2 shorties... grin grin

As for those shorties on nairaland laughing at the tallest...Swerve abeg... angry grin
grin She can't be taller than 6'2". You're right, those 2 girls are short

1 Like

Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by badonkadonk: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
adesegun121:
Wow grin grin grin

@ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/nysc-tallest-babepicguys-over-to-you.html

The babe no tall like dat, na the two 4 footers by her syd dey make am seem the babe over tall..
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
mamagee3:
Giantess. shocked shocked shocked

She will crush anyone that messes with her.
Totally. And it looks like she weighs not less than 190lbs (86kg)
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lionofdjungle:
She shouldn't bother looking for a taller guy as a boyfriend or hubby because she may not easily get one till Jesus comes.
Lol!
There are Naija guys that are her height or taller
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
ojnnaco:
I wonder with utmost fear how large her ToT0 will be....it may be like 3girls own all combined
grin grin
It may be tighter than that of skinny girls. But the labia will cover more area than those of thin ladies

1 Like

Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by muhakeem(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
she is not that tall, jus that the two girls standing beside her are too short... my opinion tho
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Omeny: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Very tall and Big! Very good! I love them like that!
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by marykaydee: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Those girls standing beside her are not short jare. Especially the one at the extreme right. Those ppl saying shes not so tall. How many times do you see a girl that tall, even models?

1 Like

Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by marykaydee: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kennydoc:

She's very tall. The girl at the middle is at least 5' 2", while the other girl is around 5' 3". The huge girl is at least 1' taller than each of them, which puts her at a minimum height of 6' 2". That's taller than Obama, who is 6' 1". So my guy, the girl is very tall. She doesn't look that tall to you cos of her girth. If she were slim, she would have been like a pole.

Dnt mind them,
Those girls are more than 5.3 especially the one on the right. I know cos am 5.3. Those girls are taller than me
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
That is a Giant Mummy
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by marykaydee: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
tollyB:
her height is Okay...
maybe those other two girls are too short making her look taller...

Look at the building behind you. That girl is tall oh. Those girls are not short at all especially the one at the right.
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
marykaydee:

Look at the building behind you. That girl is tall oh. Those girls are not short at all especially the one at the right.
The big girl is between 6'2"- 6'3"
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by marykaydee: 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
CFCman:

The big girl is between 6'2"- 6'3"

I was thinking 6.4 based on that building behind. I had one similar one at my camp. She was 6.4but i dnt think Shes even as tall as this one. I just compared a pic we took close to a similar building. Anyway,my thoughts though
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
marykaydee:

I was thinking 6.4 based on that building behind. I had one similar one at my camp. She was 6.4but i dnt think Shes even as tall as this one. I just compared a pic we took close to a similar building. Anyway,my thoughts though
Those kind of girls should be playing basketball or volleyball for Nigeria. The one in this pic may not make it as a footballer with her weight.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by telldem: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
wink smiley na DAT one concern u
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by marykaydee: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
CFCman:

Those kind of girls should be playing basketball or volleyball for Nigeria. The one in this pic may not make it as a footballer with her weight.

Exactly
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
marykaydee:

Exactly
If she loses 9kg (20lbs), she could have a decent football career.
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Skain(m): 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Wow, that's some height...

Love gurls like that.

Ikója à ye things

1 Like

Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by tefund(m): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
ramdris:
I rather be a gay than date...sure you are not already one?better go for deliverance

#Allgaysshouldbejailed
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by vault(m): 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
the other two might be petites grin........ I love her anyway
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by PrinzeTokz: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
She is not the tallest, she only posed with the dwarfs..
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by hustler86(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Jesitush:

Why are you faceless if I may ask? cool
'Coz I'm anonymous... Babe, babe dnt u think it'll be cool if we go on a private chat? Incase U lost it 0762655071 whatsap
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by chaberry(m): 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sparrow13:
am very sure she will be posted to NEPA
Guy, see the way ur post just dey make me laugh like a mad man inside Church
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by ramdris(m): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2016
mcgaius:

Don't use that as an excuse man,I know that its been long you have been planning to Be a gay.Repent
grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by bewla(m): 5:42am On Jan 01, 2016
adesegun121:
Wow grin grin grin

@ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/nysc-tallest-babepicguys-over-to-you.html

Who no the wahala N Y S C go go tru to get her uniform . opo ina
Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by otiigba1(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2016
Jeezz! She should consider wrestling as job, will beat the crap out of her opponents grin man! Thats huge!

1 Like

Re: Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? by alatbaba1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
hayorzzyzx:

I cnt stop laughing. This is crazy thinking. hilarious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / NYSC: FG Pays The N33,000 Corpers' Allowance / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.