Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner (73060 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu / BREAKING :APPEAL Court Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Guber Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by chinology: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Abia Election: Appeal Court Declares Alex Otti Of APGA Winner
Channels Television.
Updated December 31, 2015

An Appeal Court has declared the candidate of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, Mr Alex Otti, the winner of the Abia State Governorship election.

The court in its ruling on Thursday ordered the swearing in of Mr Otti, as governor of Abia State and asked Mr Okezie Ikpeazu to vacate the office.

Mr Ikpeazu of the Peoples Democratic Party was declared winner of the election held in April by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/12/31/abia-election-appeal-court-declares-alex-otti-of-apga-winner/

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
Freedom @ last.............

Going back to my state.

God purnish PDP, Orji Uzor Kalu, T. A Orji etc

201 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by StRichard(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Wow....i kn by nw ikpUazu must have finished packing his belongings

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by feldido(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
My own is ; let the people have their mandate.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by thunder74(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Modified
APC finally got another seat in igbo land. Ask me how? Otti will soon decamp from Apga to APC.
The message here is Alex Otti will dump APGA. Remind me when it happens.

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by akins56(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
biko ? is it true ? anyway..am selling ankara for PDPs burial ceremony, there's limited stock in my store..buy yours fast..awon werray!

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Teewhy2: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Congratulations to Abians and Nigerians in general, if truly they voted for him. I think the Abians are tired of the orji's.
I hope this is not the plan of the APC to weaken the PDP as the winner will be dinning more with the ruling party than the opposition party.
The opposition party should spend more time building their party and transforming it to a more formidable opposition.

Merry Christmas to you all and thanks for voting for my baby in the #CussonsBabyMoments . If you are yet to vote just click on this link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. To do so. We appreciate your votes and still need over 1000 votes to win. Kindly share to others to vote as well
Thanks, if you no cast your vote for her and you ignore, wetin you gain

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by godoluwa(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Great...my friend is going

So the Appeal Court finally settles the balance ...Mama Taraba loses to PDP and PDP loses to APGA.

Nigeria Judiciary sef grin

Now click like if you think TA Orji( Senator) should be sacked and replaced immediately. grin

349 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Berrylite: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Okk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by shachris02: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin
what a way to end the year

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by kingjoo: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
See jubilation here in aba. The truth is that people really like this Oti

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by KwoiZabo(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Great News. SE states are not smiling at all. we have 5 states with 3 different political party, the rest of the country has 31 States with only 2 parties. That's political Maturity. I wish other regions will borrow a leaf a sack any political party/candidate that doesn't perform whether it is their Baba's (thief.nubu) tongue political party.

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by horlarmelehqan(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by OgbeifunErom: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
[size=16pt]PDP is a dead party[/size]

God bless the Judiciary

grin grin grin grin

45 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Even APGA dey flog PDP grin

ffk please come and release statement

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by obinnashady(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
StRichard:
Wow....i kn by nw ikpUazu must have finished packing his belongings
its not only ikpUazu,but OtuAzu

9 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by pendusky(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Just seen that on Channels TV;

Its funny though! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by pjohne200144: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Good news for democracy, hope PDP would not accused APC on this? God punish devil

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Andrei147(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Another one bites the dust cool

3 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by kayultimate(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
wonders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Aitee1: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Court sacking and nullifying here and there yet INEC chairman was awarded internationally, my question is what exactly did INEC do

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by olaiya2007(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
won one loose one
Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Bashirfuntua(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
APC finally got two state in Biafra land.

6 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by emmygzy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Awon omo Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
I feel so honored to be on the front-page All of
my hard work and dedication has finally paid off.
Getting the top comment has been a dream of
mine for many years, and I would like to thank
those who have helped me along the way. Next I
would like to thank my parents. I want to thank
my frnd kam's cat, for being really fat and always
there for me. I would also like to thank my pet
tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a
week.Next I would like to thank the squirrel that
lives in my backyard for climbing trees because
that gives me inspiration that I need to get
through the day. This is a special moment in my
life and I would like to thank any of my
unmentioned friends and family that have helped
me along the way. This moment will be a moment
that I will never forget. I just remmembered a few
other people I would like to thank; nairalanf, the
fish I caught in pry 3, my lightin my
room bc I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard
without it, the internet for letting me come on nairaland, my house because without it I would be
homeless, and last but not least I would like to
thank all the people out there that actually took
time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress
how much of a big deal to me thisis. I have been
trying to be on the frontpage of a post for
years, but that has not been possible until this
amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will
continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion.
If you asked how I did this, I would say, you can
achieveanything u set your mind on. To all the
kids out there reading this, I would like to tell
them to follow their dreams. Being on the frontpage is amazing, thank you everyone.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by tivta(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
thunder74:
APC finally got a seat in igbo land. Ask me how? Otti will soon decamp from Apga to APC.

Keep dreaming...

18 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by omenka(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bwahahahahahahaha!!

Another one bites the rock.

Finally, the people of Abia State have been liberated from the stranglehold of the Killer Party.

What a New Year's Gift to Abians.

What a New Year's Gift to Alex Otti.

My sincere Congratulations to them all.

PDP is gradually being reduced to a Minor Minority. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by bedspread: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
omo! Sweet news! I LOVE APPEAL COURT!
I LOVE CHANNELS FOR BREAKING DIS!
I LOVE THIS OP FOR PUTTING THIS UP!
I LOVE NAIRALAND!

I HOPE NO SUPREME COURT WOULD CANCEL THIS JUDGMENT!

FRESH AIR TO ABIANS!!!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
To Abians and lovers of the state, this is the BEST NEWS OF THE YEAR. An usurper has been occupying government house since May 29, the rightful owner has come. Wike, get ready. Dakuku is coming soon

12 Likes

Re: Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner by kings09(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oya. It's time 2 blame Buhari grin cheesy

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.