Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (28586 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by miqos02(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
is this another SOPHIA?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by gen2briz(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
That makes you her Dasuki....
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
If i have not had sex with a date i don't consider her as a girlfriend yet.Hence,i won't spend a dime on her.Lesson learnt.There was this girl i was wooing then.Even though she had accepted,she was making several demand from me of which i fulfilled.But she didn't allow me to even kiss her lip.Na so i come punished her.We went for a normal outing around the neighborhood.I let her ordered shawama and drinks.Time to pay,she come dey expect me to pay for her.I tell the waiter to collect his money from her.She no carry money for pocket.She come call her friend to come bail her out.From that day we stopped talking to each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by josite: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
she is a LovePeddler.they simply follow the money or the scent of money
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Lovetinz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
That is d Spanish way of telling you Her Azz is for Sale.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ekaka1:

Not a good answer. The girl is either a player, liability, olosho or lacks decorum....or one of these local friendship with benefits type. He supplies the money at her every requests and she gives him "the split" when He wants it. That's prostitution...decent girls don't go asking boys money because the boys ask them out!

She'll easily get the guy into Gbese if He doesn't stop now....

I don't know the lady. I know the story from his point of view. I'm not going to judge her.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Don't give her,even if u have tell her u don't have and continue asking her out,so u can see how she will react.

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by miqos02(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Op dis ur love don dey wear cap o. She no love u. Abeg shine ur eye. She wise pass u. She don tell u her level. Let her go to her friends dat are always advicing her to help her in this time of trouble.

Well dash her N500 make e no be like say u wicked as u don fall maga 4 her hand then quit d stuff afterwards. Simple!
N50 naira is ok for the girl
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

@OP, is this the poor girl? or she is just impersonating?
I'm not poor. I just asked him if he has any 15k he is not using at the moment, dazzol
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by fotadmowmend(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
ur surname na Dansuki ?
Bros tel her u aint SAMBO DASUKI...
U know what i mean
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Tobium1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oche211:
This isn't love man.
The girl must ve seen a dasuki in u.
Btw i think u re the only one doing the loving here. If u don't stop dis ASAP, she will continue to see u as the chairman of maga guys Association.
Final word: she doesn't love u, only playing nd using u.

Got me laffing
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by wax123(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
my opinion......hadnt it bn she was specific regardng to wat she needed d moni for n u knw is smtn pressing.....secondly u checkd ursf n d 15k is small change for u ....u can gv her after u r only helpn d needy nt cos u r maga......bt knw ur purse oooo...cos sm pple earn up 2 #500,000 per month..
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by pagorino(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin u beta flee...na maga she wan turn u 2..I decree u shall not b a maye in 2016...u beta say amen
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by proffour: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

Give her now. Mumu!
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by ineedajobfast: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
stupid questions like this pisses me off
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Saheed9: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
O boy run for your life
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Place her on OLX.

##simple lipsrsealed
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by nwakibie3(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Bros once you start by giving her money, (of cos, she will say yes if you give her that 5k)then she has "maga zoned" you.
15k ooo grin grin grin
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by nwadiuko1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vikky014:
FAINTS
***pours chilled "harmattan " water on her*** u berra wake up
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by lordtriplee(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Automated Mugu Machine grin grin grin

Nwa mkpi

Bro, leave her and get a better babe in 2016.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Teespice(f): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
smh.

if you want to give her, then do so. if not, tell her you cannot give her with good reasons.

why bring it here? so that you will hear what awon boys go say abi. probably call her all the names in the planet.

tufia.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by abimic(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Empress2014:
Give her na, she might later consider you sef if you take care of her very well,i guess she isn't that ok, grin...goodluck bro
Oginni! Give kwanu! What kind of impression would the lady create in the man still trying to win over her heart on a note that she hasn't even agreed to the overture?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by ronald4lif(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
20bc:
grin grin grin She is about to unlock the Dasuki inside of you.....

cheesy grin

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by gabinogem(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

No I'm no, I just love her and I don't know why she's treating me like this
question urself thoroughly, then u shall surely get the answer u seek for. Cheers.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Teespice(f): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
and I was proved correct.

see them insulting and calling her broke ass. na them go dey sell properties offline carry money give the girl

come online dey form bad ass.

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Ganjafama(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
This was what one chick tried with me. She asked me to buy her a gold necklace and a handbag. Meanwhile I've not even given her a hug talkless of shagging her. Trust moi. I dropped her like a piece of hot coal.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by slap1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Etizz:
"I love her so much"...

Oh lawd.... Dis is what I just hate....

So sense nor go tell u say na office d girl won open for your head??

Don't be surprised he is seriously considering giving her the money. undecided
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:

I'm not poor. I just asked him if he has any 15k he is not using at the moment, dazzol
K
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Empress2014:
Give her na, she might later consider you sef if you take care of her very well,i guess she isn't that ok, grin...goodluck bro
I prefer to use part of the money to bang an olosho.

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by papazboi1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Guy beta run from her as much as ur legs can run......
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Seunbukola187(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin grin
20bc:
grin grin grin She is about to unlock the Dasuki inside of you.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who A Big Girl Is NOT / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.