Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th (25855 Views)

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 13, 2009
Nigeria will be playing against the Eagles of Tunisia on the 20th of June smiley. Which set of eagle wings will soar higher? Will the super Eagles be able to win the tunisians in their own home (rades) shocked? This is an urgent win for the Nigerian team and if they cannot be able to win with ease, they will have plenty trouble with other teams they will play against because they will pose as threats to the Nigerians. How will it be in your opinion??

Leave your opinions. grin
nigeriatunisia      or        nigeria tunisia
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by Cristalz(f): 12:18am On Jun 14, 2009
@poster
Hey.

Sowwy, had to modify the thread title to include the match time. And yep, venue's the Stade 7 Novembre in Rades.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by omar22(m): 5:45am On Jun 14, 2009
This is an urgent win for the Nigerian team and if they cannot be able to win with ease

Are you talking about the same team that played against Kenya, well dont hold your breath, just let us pray for a possitive result
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by Yinky4(m): 5:55am On Jun 14, 2009
Am sure we r goin 2 win let's pray 4 the players.2-1 in favour of 9ja
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by mykali(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2009
The Carthage Eagles are prepared to devour those under-achieving Chickens come 20th.
Yes i'm being patriotic . . .by speaking the truth.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2009
Forget Mikel and Martins for the match,play Vincent.Tell Amodu that he will not be paid
after the match if he loses and that his services will not be needed after the match,and motivate the boys
then the result will be 2-0 in favour of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by Grizzly(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2009
If we win this match, i'll cut off my right thumb. Chikena!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by buffead(f): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2009
Grizzly:

If we win this match, i'll cut off my right thumb. Chikena!

dnt say wat u cnt do !! or make i come be witnesss lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by dominique(f): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2009
i have a feeling that the eagles will deliver
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by BinghiNya(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2009
@all,

Super chickens will be beaten fair and square on saturday. Nigeria, Cameroon, will miss out again plus Egypt.Tunisia 3 Nigeria 1
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2009
Super chickens will be beaten fair and square on saturday. Nigeria, Cameroon, will miss out again plus Egypt.Tunisia 3 Nigeria 1

r u sure? the way they flogged kenya, be like say them go win dis tunisians. The tunisians no fit play football,  na luck that them win kenya. the score was 2-1 and 9ja was 3-0, see big difference
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2009
dominique:

i have a feeling that the eagles will deliver
and me too o
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by abasifo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2009
i wish them (super Eagles )the Best
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by biola44: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2009
naija shd take dis one! cool
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2009
bboiabb:

r u sure? the way they flogged kenya, be like say them go win dis tunisians. The tunisians no fit play football, na luck that them win kenya. the score was 2-1 and 9ja was 3-0, see big difference

Did you watch that game at all. Obviously, it's the end result that matters sha.
If only the kenyans had good finishing skills, the result would have been different. After naija's first goal, it was all kenya. If they had good strikers, they would have scored and the end result might have been different.
Tunisia has good players. They may not have individual skills but they have what they need to win. . . . It is called Teamwork
They play well as a team.
I don't know who will win but if Nigeria plays the same way we did against kenya, we will definitely loose.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by vikiviko(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2009
Best of luck to the Perennial Under achievers of African Football, you know who the team is right.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by 68816419: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2009
i wished  i wasn't born to be  a Nigerian, i swear i am re grating the fact that  i was born to be a Nigerian, u all need to go kill Ur selves cause Tunisia will win  Nigeria nothing less than  4-0. peace out tongue
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by deb(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
We will win the match on one condition, if we contest every ball from the midfield.
Remember what we did to Algeria at the last qualifier when we needed to beat them at home?
The match ended 5-2 in our favor.

I believe we can do it again, this time it will be 2-0 in Nigeria's favor. We should be prepared to
play against the referee too. This game is more of psychological than physical. Our boys must not
allow themselves to be deterred by referees decisions and should be ready for the mental game right
from the Tunisian Airport down to their hotel till match day.

This is War you can't afford to miss cheesy
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by kokoye(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2009
fuckmedown:

i wished  i wasn't born to be  a Nigerian, i swear i am re grating the fact that  i was born to be a Nigerian, u all need to go kill Ur selves cause Tunisia will win  Nigeria nothing less than  4-0. peace out tongue

Too late. And you will FOREVER regret being a Nigerian even when good things are happening. Your words not mine
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by MVJ(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2009
nigerians will take them down like a farmer that clear his farm land just wacth, do not say mvj told you not . count on my word b\c i be God pet he loves me.long live 9ja, long live you know.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by emmydee(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2009
however, i still wish the super eagles the best result, amen!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by bandely(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2009
Did anyone watch Tunisia matches?
They are bunch of morons, they were just lucky.
Give it to Naija 2-0
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by waledoy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2009
I think SE and d coaching crew knows wot is at stake I believe they will try dr best to win the match,  I dont believe in Amodu but I will still give it to SE to snatch a narrow win.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by chukz4real(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2009
Y we no go win? Anyway sha, weda we win abi we loss oooo. Notin concern me ooooooo
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by waledoy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2009
Y we no go win? Anyway sha, weda we win abi we loss oooo. Notin concern me ooooooo

pple no gt faith in SE again oga oo, let dem too redeem dr pride abi.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by kok(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2009
9ja all the way, whoever say him regret to be nigerian fit go become camerounian. lol, the super eagles of 9ja will demolish the eagles of tunisia Tunisia 2 - 4 Nigeria
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by AjanleKoko: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2009
After watching SA play Iraq yesterday, I have to give that game to the Nigerian Eagles.
Tunisia is gonna do little more than try to frustrate us. I see a draw between both sides.
We will finish the job in Abuja.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by pek(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2009
it is Tunisia Vs Nigeria and not Nigeria Vs Tunisia.
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by drossy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2009
they have better team work, we are kinda more skillfull, if we add the physical nature we should have the upper hand but, its amoudu, o no fit talk!!!
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by afeezco: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2009
Guys i have  been busy this days and  not contributing but this time let give it to the super eagles they need the match and that is why we should give them, besides they were absent last competiion but this time it is a must, please let join hands together and be one Nigeria fly togethet  cool
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by oleigh(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2009
well,if those big names no play nigeria will win the match,but if like mikel,odiah,utaka play den we will loose woefuly
Re: Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th by Ccomputers(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2009
Tunisia will not be as hard as we think but Nigeria has not gotten the right team for this world cup.

We need just a mid fielder and then blend it with our young boys then let them stay together for like 1 month and u will see that no team will beat Nigeria.

Nigerians I wish you the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Daniel Akpeyi And Wife, Emmanuella Welcome Son (Photos) / Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues / Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.