Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast (5512 Views)

Sameday Pickup And Delivery Within Lagos From N750 / In need of a reliable pickup and delivery company / Waka4u Pickup And Delivery Customer Care Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
For most of us, the year is ending and we will be basking in the joy of a well spent year - or at least the celebrations of Christmas, and a new shot at life as the new year approaches.

For me, I have already started living in 2016. I have set goals for myself - learn swimming, master a musical instrument, get fatter, build my muscles, and so on. I have already started working on some of these things, but most of all, I want to fully launch my business in 2016.

This thread will keep track of my pickup and delivery business. Before I start, I want to thank the CEO of GIDI WIDE delivery in Lagos. He was kind enough to let me in on tips about the business.

So here we go - Business starts in earnest from tomorrow 1/01/2016.

For Pickup and Delivery of the following items, kindly call: 07035107792

1. Parcels

2. Food Deliveries (we purchase and you pay on delivery)

3. Grocery (We handle shopping up to 20k for now. You also pay on delivery)

4. Laundry

5. Gifts - want to surprise someone? We'll purchase and delivery the needed item.

6. Pay on Delivery - Personally, I have been in the importation business and I know the trust issues involved. So if you are sending items to a customer in PH, we will pick up from the park and delivery to your client for cash. Your money will be deposited in your account on the same day.

7. Cake Delivery - Yes, we pickup and transport your cake to your client without denting it.

8. Bulk Delivery - This service involved picking up an item(s) from a point and delivering them to several locations.

The best part? The price starts at #500.
Call us today, or should I say, call me today: 07035107792.

I am open to questions and suggestions, and yes to orders too.

I will update the thread as we progress.
Happy New Year in Advance.

3 Likes

Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by Heromaniaa: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
great job. join you soon.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Heromaniaa:
great job. join you soon.
Thanks chief, compliments of the season.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by Heromaniaa: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Thanks chief, compliments of the season.
I wish you the same.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 1:55am On Jan 01, 2016
I want to specially wish everyone viewing this thread and specially our potential customers happy new year. May the Lord bring newness and increase to your life.

We are open for business. grin
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by conquistadores(m): 3:58am On Jan 01, 2016
Nice biz idea bros. I live in ph and badly nèed a job infact anything legal to earn money. Can u add me to ur team? Can i meet u pls?
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:32am On Jan 01, 2016
conquistadores:
Nice biz idea bros. I live in ph and badly nèed a job infact anything legal to earn money. Can u add me to ur team? Can i meet u pls?

Kindly call or add the number above on whatsapp. Happy New Year, chief.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by Lordtrillion(m): 7:19am On Jan 01, 2016
Wow, that's really nice. Happy New Year
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2016
Well, it may not sound as much, but to me, it is awesome and a step in the right direction. What exactly am I talking about?

If you observe closely, you'll notice that up till this point, I didn't attach any name to my business. Thinking about the future, it is expedient, I put some necessary things in place, such as: business name and a website.

For me, business name is more important. I opted to register a business name last week and to my utmost surprise, the name I choose was disapproved. Thank God say I never buy domain name and hosting.

Anyways, I selected another name yesterday and early this morning, I got a notification from CAC, it has been approved. (Less than 24 hours, CAC don upgrade o).

Now I can proceed with other things such as brochures, business card, and my website.

I believe this is a sign.
cc: puskin, FOD, Dominique, naijacutee, seun

Anyways, we are open for business. And ready to handle your deliveries.

Call: 07035107792
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2016
Lordtrillion:
Wow, that's really nice. Happy New Year

Same to your sir, are you in Rivers State?
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by meezynetwork(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2016
That's nice. Happy new year
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by Lordtrillion(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Same to your sir, are you in Rivers State?
Nope, I'm not Sir
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:46am On Jan 01, 2016
meezynetwork:
That's nice. Happy new year
Same to you sir.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by superfavour(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2016
Very innovative. My little cent, include relocation of items to your list of services. I see you souring high. Just advertise your services and maximize your profit for growth, with discpline .

Congrats.
Happy New Year.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2016
cryand i thought i was the only one thinking of this.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2016
superfavour:
Very innovative. My little cent, include relocation of items to your list of services. I see you souring high. Just advertise your services and maximize your profit for growth, with discpline .

Congrats.
Happy New Year.

Thank you very much, chief. I say amen to that.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by alakara(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Congrats Include delivery of confidential and important documents delivery.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
alakara:
Congrats
Include delivery of confidential and important documents delivery.

That's already included in parcels. I will make it more explicit, thanks a million. Happy New Year, sir.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
God bless your hustle my brother. See you at the top
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
intbizoil:
God bless your hustle my brother. See you at the top

Amen, see you there too.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by lcoral(f): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Congratulations. Wishing u a prosperous and blissful business. Hope to patronize ur company in future.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by moyin2009: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
what a great idea and a startup. God will give you favourable speed and good clients.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by Sammig1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
I am in port Harcourt, a serial importer and I may want to use some of your services.. Where are u located in phc.. Holla me. Check my signature
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
lcoral:
Congratulations. Wishing u a prosperous and blissful business. Hope to patronize ur company in future.

Thanks, and I say amen to that. I look forward to having you as one of my most valued customers.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
moyin2009:
what a great idea and a startup. God will give you favourable speed and good clients.

Amen and amen.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sammig1:
I am in port Harcourt, a serial importer and I may want to use some of your services.. Where are u located in phc.. Holla me. Check my signature

I am currently at Town. I don't have an office yet, so I use my residential address.

I will give you a call ASAP.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2016
It is a lovely morning indeed, good morning to you all.

We have opened for business in earnest.

For pickup and delivery of:

1. Food - from any restaurant in PH

2. Groceries - From any supermarket/market

3. Laundry - We'll take your clothes to top-notch dry-cleaners and bring them back

4. Parcels/Document/Confidential items - we'll get them delivered in recorded time

5. Cash Delivery - Don't loose customers because they want pay-on-delivery option. We will pickup from you, deliver to your customer, and send the money to you

6. Gift - So you want to surprise that special one? No worries, we will pickup and delivery that special gift

7. Cake - Rest your mind, we can get your cake delivered to your customer in excellent shape

Call: 07035107792, 08058254189

Fast, efficient, cheap, and reliable.

Starting price is #500.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
I woke up noticing that my thread has been moved from the general business section to business-to-business section. I know it won't garner much views in the current section. I wasn't really happy, but wetin man go do naw. E be like say next time, I no go call moderator or Seun name. Lol

Anyways, I worked on a logo, created a Facebook page, and a cover page for my business today. The logo is bound to change as my friend who is also a designer is working on a different concept. May the best man win.

I am also in the process of closing my first 2 delivery deals, may God help me.

To all the goodhearted people who are encouraging me, I really appreciate your efforts.

You can now follow us on Facebook:
https://web.facebook.com/waka4u

Yes, the business name is Waka4u and we go waka all your waka for you.

Thanks a million guys.

2 Likes

Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 1:00am On Jan 05, 2016
Yesterday wasn't so productive, but I bless God. I was tired from a job I handled the night before.

However, I set out early in the morning to perform fillings at CAC office for business name registration. I was told to go and pay 250 into their account. Unfortunately, I visited up to 7 banks and I was told no network. Spent the day trekking from bank to bank.

I'd try again next week.

I have started contacting restaurants for their price list and they've been responsive.

I have also made partial deposit for my website development.

I am excited because my Facebook page is garnering traction and people are responding.

We'll be running promos on Facebook and offering free cards and pizza deliveries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by Sammig1(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

I am currently at Town. I don't have an office yet, so I use my residential address.

I will give you a call ASAP.

Nice job bro.. Got your call as u said. Keep it up
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Sammig1:

Nice job bro.. Got your call as u said. Keep it up
You are welcome. I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: My Pickup And Delivery Startup In Rivers State - Affordable And Fast by lifestyle1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
I will try your service for my ph deliveries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Ship Bags Of Rice From Cotonou In Large Quantity. / Daily Bureau De Change Rate / Contact Us For Any Polyethene /nylon Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.