Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531282 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
why should i fund forex account,,,, when i have no Pc, laptop or other mobile device to trade with.... how can i open platform with real dollar $175 looking at it without trading (room for temptation ) all is tory tory grin grin grin grin

let me guess what the end outcome of the tory will be :- accusing someone of bad call on the forum.... the call leads to loss of his dollar grin as he just trade the call to increase his dollar pending when his laptop will be ready grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Edd1e:

U should first learn to walk b4 even thinking of flying.
Nobody will fund an account with $30, it's absurd. I won't even advise to trade the currency market with less than $300. BTW, I am funding a betting account and I can only gt $63 cos of limitation to my neteller acnt, so I need $40 more to make $100 to fund bet365.

To be honest, I have turned 20$ to 100$ on a live account in 2 weeks.
The point I to know what you are doing and try to reduce fear and greed.
But I advise you understand what you are doing before going on a live account.

But without a laptop is a different case story. It's more like you intend to dash out your money to your broker @Tom

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ogboraph:

No Sir . i don't have for the rate o #260 per dollar any more i went to sell or black market and they bought it or #320. i withdraw using GTbank my domi account wire transer
Really? And I've been selling @260 too ooo..chai! I don't know I can now withdraw on my GTbank dom account in dollar o; thought I could only withdraw in Naira (#199). Please, can i really withdraw in dollar on my GTb dom account?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
Feshizzy:

To be honest, I have turned 20$ to 100$ on a live account in 2 weeks.
The point I to know what you are doing and try to reduce fear and greed.
But I advise you understand what you are doing before going on a live account.

But without a laptop is a different case story. It's more like you intend to dash out your money to your broker @Tom

Regards,
EF
Seriously! Waoh, that's incredible. I could remember my first live account on Instaforex, I blew away $50 within 30mins of trading, though, then there was no plan, no strategy, no MM, just a newly grown forex trader from a #3000 seminar. Since then, I had to go for more training, was thought how to trade crude oil actually, then learn trading currency myself.

But, thank God today, I can gladly count myself as one of better fx trader out there though not a pro yet grin grin

But, is it possible to trade without lappy, somebody must be in for a joke... grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tom29i:

It is likely to judging by poor capital & trading off computer completely. Truth is my tecno l3 is more of a disaster in trading compare to some mobile android device. For dis reason I can't toil with d capital unless all necessary stuff are in place. d kind of work I do wouldn't allow me concentrate & monitor chart. only if I was a swing trader I could have take d risk. And again if capital was 500, I would be a full time trader even if it is just earning $10 - $15 daily. d truth is my monthly withdrawal will still be 8 times higher than my total wage monthly. this is reality.

@Thread - this one people are requesting Neteller hope they are not perpetual funding customers to brokers .

Source of problem; PALTRY CAPITAL FUNDING ALL THE TIME

Reference: Tom personal experience in 3 years dat led to accumulated $3000 loss.

A gud strategy with well funded account is a natural edge in d mrkt before u start talking mm. Someone with 3k can open 0.05 with peace whereas d guy with 30 using 0.01 will almost die of BP & closing his position any how even when dat trade is seen making 500 pips. impatient will quickly kill d latter account. brokers knows dis psychology & they are using it to their advantage. The success rate is just like 1:1000. The day some white guys heard I trade below 1k, they were shocked & cursed poverty & suggest I go start driving taxi if I don't have 10k to start.
The fact he is white doesn't make him correct, i suggest if you don't have the requisite skills to trade yet just keep learning. It will pay off at the end..
Because, a trader who knows what he is doing can achieve a lot with $500 let alone $1000..
Deposit 10k now and wait for 2 weeks , the temptation to trade 100 lots comes in..so whats the sense on this..

If i give you $100 and you can't return $300 in a month or so with the right lot size rather you slowly depleted it. Then sorry you can't achieve anything with $10000.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
though some white are different to one another,,,, so as black men. some white men will even surprise if you told them you have $5000 cash of your own not loan/overdraft.... reason they would tell you,,,, they have spend hundred of thousand dollar during their life but they can not save to hold $2000 grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
jorel1:

The fact he is white doesn't make him correct, i suggest if you don't have the requisite skills to trade yet just keep learning. It will pay off at the end..
Because, a trader who knows what he is doing can achieve a lot with $500 let alone $1000..
Deposit 10k now and wait for 2 weeks , the temptation to trade 100 lots comes in..so whats the sense on this..

If i give you $100 and you can't return $300 in a month or so with the right lot size rather you slowly depleted it. Then sorry you can't achieve anything with $10000.

You are not getting it clearly. It is possible with someone with a laptop & I stated clearly with 500$ I will stop dis work dat can't get me #7500 a month & become a full time trader if possible trading 24hours with d right lot. why I love my strategy is that you do not hit losses consecutively what people call lossing streak. Either 1 loss 2 wins or straight wins. I've been strongly advise to get a laptop above every other thing. I now live 80 naira away from Uniben campus so power should not be an issue
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tom29i:

You are not getting it clearly. It is possible with someone with a laptop & I stated clearly with 500$ I will stop dis work dat can't get me #7500 a month & become a full time trader if possible trading 24hours with d right lot. why I love my strategy is that you do not hit losses consecutively what people call lossing streak. Either 1 loss 2 wins or straight wins. I've been strongly advise to get a laptop above every other thing. I now live 80 naira away from Uniben campus so power should not be an issue

So how do you trade without a pc or phone?? You ask for price level here?? Or astronomy cheesy?? Just like someone here once said
Just curious
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
jorel1:

So how do you trade without a pc or phone?? You ask for price level here?? Or from google??
Just curious

tecno L3
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
currentprice:
why should i fund forex account,,,, when i have no Pc, laptop or other mobile device to trade with.... how can i open platform with real dollar $175 looking at it without trading (room for temptation ) all is tory tory grin grin grin grin

let me guess what the end outcome of the tory will be :- accusing someone of bad call on the forum.... the call leads to loss of his dollar grin as he just trade the call to increase his dollar pending when his laptop will be ready grin

using d fund for laptop
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tom29i:

tecno L3
Is this a tablet?? If yes so you don't need a pc..aa long as your system doesn't warrant the use of those fancy commercial indicators.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
jorel1:

Is this a tablet?? If yes so you don't need a pc..aa long as your system doesn't warrant the use of those fancy commercial indicators.
technology has long since moved forward....... a Samsung S6 edge would trade all same way a laptop would, fancy indicator or no fancy indicator
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
jorel1:

So how do you trade without a pc or phone?? You ask for price level here?? Or astronomy cheesy?? Just like someone here once said
Just curious
Dont mock me by being clever by half....... i only referenced the book "Market wizards" by jack schwagger. i repeat, dont mock me, by being clever by half........ dont rope me into your talk
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
jorel1:

nope pls google. since I use candle individually to weight volume in accumulation / distribution zones, dis my mobile phone is so screwed dat d screen (3.5 inches ) can't give me true happenings in d mrkt . I cannot read candles well. I have my own candles I follow religiously. not all those big big grammar for babypips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
technology has long since moved forward....... a Samsung S6 edge would trade all same way a laptop would, fancy indicator or no fancy indicator
Lol, the guy is managing a salary of N7500, and you are talking about samsung edge ... cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tom29i:

This guy funny hyen, av u even put the strategy in to real live test, u r talking about losing streak, u need to see my trading history in January ( very bad month)*red everywhere*. Traders do av losing streak whether u lyk it or not. some bad days, some bad weeks and even some bad months...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by toxco: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
anslemleo:

I would like to have the trading strategy too. please send to anslemleo@gmail.com. Thanks
Files sent.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by toxco: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
myola777:
Bro,please help me myola7@gmail.com
Files sent.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jendy36(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tom29i:

Hi Tom! Good evening bro. I have a simple advice I wanna give. Have you read the disclaimer in most brokers? NEVER LOOSE MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD or something similar. You said your salary is 7.5K monthly, loosing a 40k account would hurt you more. Never put explicit trust on any strategy that would make you invest you life savings.

I have an experience. There was a 10$ account I grew from scratch to a reasonable amount in $$. I was happy that before I could blew it out of greed, some gurus here came to my aid But one funny thing happened. Its sad though. I opened a GCAD trade with a wrong lot size , unknowingly anyway. As soon as I opened it and realised my mistake, I was mad within me. I had that out of body experience. I was waiting for the trade to come to break even let me manually close, no way. I later decided to allow market do it's wish. I said let me put SL and tp. As i soon as I typed the figures finish, network disappeared I rallied around and got a friends phone to use his network to update on my phone, after getting the simcard, immediately I put it in my phone and powered it on, my battery went off. Things started getting worse. No light, no fuel. I treck for a long distance to charge my phone. After charging my phone, opened my mt4 platform, what I saw was 0.69$. I couldn't hold my self because I knew the patience it took me to grow the account.
Why this super story? Never trust any strategy and you can loose in FX the time you least expected. From then, I knew that nothing was guaranteed in FX.

Now my advice. With that 40k, you can raise up to 100birds with it, for 8-9 weeks, which you can sell at around 2k -2.5k. That would amount to over 200k. It just needs patience for you to wait rill 9 weeks before selling them. Then you can then invest the initial 40k in Forex, and still have over to 150k left to hold yourself, and by then, loosing the 40k wouldn't fear you much. Other members into poultry can advice you more.

During that moment I lost, I went as far as sourcing for loan, which I didn't succeed, till I learnt that borrowing money to trade FX is not advisable.

But thank God that today the story is quite a positive different story.

I know how long it took to write this. If it feels good to you, take my advice.
This post is open to correction and criticism.
Cheers!

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
^^^ i love the post brother,,,, no criticism...... that wrong lot size kee me many times during my early trading career,,,i did rush into trading when i don't want to miss the trade.... clicking buy/sell order without knowing the lot size re-set to lager size grin
each time i made such mistake market never forgive me......in few minute see large red grin to close and accept my mistake will be big thing to do. but market no look my Uche's eyes grin grin grin grin

raising birds patiently for 9 week---the problem of the guy according to his post grin

every business need this patience

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
no Capital is too small to trade fx as long as u have the required dose of patience.

let me share this...

there is one scripture that has been my strength in fx trading, and its this...

paul planted and apollos watered. but its God that gives increase.

based on this scripture, i dont huzzle for trqde. am so relaxed knowing that its God that gives increase.

lets share how we handle impatience in trading for the benefit of all.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
jendy36:

jendy

Gud post I've to login to comment on dis true experience of yours. Truth is I'm planning quitting forex to go into Agric part time but I just wanted to recover my $3000 stuck in d mrkt over d years & then go full time into agriculture & other biz I had great passion for but require big capital to start . I want to leave trading honourably & nt behaving like most quitters who ran away after being beaten by d mrkt only to go condemning & discouraging others to do likewise. Even IF I began to preach why people should quit & put their energy in something productive to humanity without being a parasite to make money, majority will want to agree because it is coming from one of their own. Truth is it nt by force everybody will be a successful trader. Most wealthy people alive today & those dead didn't have to be a forex trader first , or doing get quick rich scheme to be where they are..

Like I posted in FF, trading was nt my plan to do in life but d fate & misery of life all brought me to dis meaningless living of mine for many many years now & may be 1 day Jesus might rescue me.

The above not setting stop loss, network disappearance, battery failure, power outage, running up/down, heart ache, paltry capital, greed, emotion, margin call etcetera all dealt with me mercilessly. Sometimes I wonder if I will make heaven if I continue dis biz.

BTW I have already withdraw d money cos any hope of raising 300-500$ after buying laptop or gud android phone & other stuff is very bleak. it seems u know what I was thinking cos I privately told one of member here about my plan not to continue cos of these same challenges . I've run recharge card biz before. As for bird, I will consult a neighbor who raises bird but d day I saw her crying like a baby becos of severe theft & death dat attacked her poultry then I knew all businesses got their debilitating periods but though still better than forex
Forex is better off when treated as additional income to your primary source may be or may be not

Thanks & gud bye

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2016
Tom29i:

Gud post I've to login to comment on dis true experience of yours. Truth is I'm planning quitting forex to go into Agric part time but I just wanted to recover my $3000 stuck in d mrkt over d years & then go full time into agriculture & other biz I had great passion for but require big capital to start . I want to leave trading honourably & nt behaving like most quitters who ran away after being beaten by d mrkt only to go condemning & discouraging others to do likewise. Even IF I began to preach why people should quit & put their energy in something productive to humanity without being a parasite to make money, majority will want to agree because it is coming from one of their own. Truth is it nt by force everybody will be a successful trader. Most wealthy people alive today & those dead didn't have to be a forex trader first , or doing get quick rich scheme to be where they are..

Like I posted in FF, trading was nt my plan to do in life but d fate & misery of life all brought me to dis meaningless living of mine for many many years now & may be 1 day Jesus might rescue me.

The above not setting stop loss, network disappearance, battery failure, power outage, running up/down, heart ache, paltry capital, greed, emotion, margin call etcetera all dealt with me mercilessly. Sometimes I wonder if I will make heaven if I continue dis biz.

BTW I have already withdraw d money cos any hope of raising 300-500$ after buying laptop or gud android phone & other stuff is very bleak. it seems u know what I was thinking cos I privately told one of member here about my plan not to continue cos of these same challenges . I've run recharge card biz before. As for bird, I will consult a neighbor who raises bird but d day I saw her crying like a baby becos of severe theft & death dat attacked her poultry then I knew all businesses got their debilitating periods but though still better than forex
Forex is better off when treated as additional income to your primary source may be or may be not

Thanks & gud bye
I though this forum was for for people with positive mindset and common interest in trading but in your case (no offence)you seem to be unstable and confused. you are only here to tell the story of your miserable life as u call it.you need money by all means , you see trading as a get quick rich scheme coupled with your religious beliefs and history of impatience which is a reason you are likely not going to succeed in forex.

Please dont waste your hard earned money to brokers rather focus on what u have passion for (your chicken business).
you want to recover your $3000 stuck in d mrkt over d years cheesy cheesy cheesy , that one don enter voicemail, broker don chop am tete..
your money isnt stucked ,rather it was consumed by other traders including your broker, so its no longer your money its in someones else bank account.
If this is the reason you hold up to trading , you will continue to lose. not a curse its fact...Every business you undertake even the pope vatican business warrants you to make compromises at one point or the other. so your theory of leaving forex because of fear of not making heaven is a silly excuse.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Manutd19: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Really? And I've been selling @260 too ooo..chai! I don't know I can now withdraw on my GTbank dom account in dollar o; thought I could only withdraw in Naira (#199). Please, can i really withdraw in dollar on my GTb dom account?

try it and see if you will be able to cash out $$. Was told no. I still don't know how he was able to
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2016
Manutd19:

try it and see if you will be able to cash out $$. Was told no. I still don't know how he was able to
You can request for dollar mastercard or visacard, they will link with ur domiciliary account
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by babaoo: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2016
midps007:

Bros I have an indicator that draws trendline and channel with automatic fibonacci level on all the Timeframes with each Timeframe patterns not interfering wit the other. It's a very powerful indicator, It doesnt mess up chart. It breaks down elliot wave patterns and gives a price target with auto extension level and channel projectiön) PM me for the snapshot if u'r interested. (080xxxxcxx)

Thankz for ur message, sorry it took me long before replying to ur message. I will like for u to send me couple of snap on the indicator u mentioned earlier, I will like it to be on diffrent pair so that,I can be sure of what am getting then we can proceed on what next.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by abushman: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2016
toxco:

Files sent.

I would like to have the trading strategy too. Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
jorel1:

I though this forum was for for people with positive mindset and common interest in trading but in your case (no offence)you seem to be unstable and confused. you are only here to tell the story of your miserable life as u call it.you need money by all means , you see trading as a get quick rich scheme coupled with your religious beliefs and history of impatience which is a reason you are likely not going to succeed in forex.

Please dont waste your hard earned money to brokers rather focus on what u have passion for (your chicken business).
you want to recover your $3000 stuck in d mrkt over d years cheesy cheesy cheesy , that one don enter voicemail, broker don chop am tete..
your money isnt stucked ,rather it was consumed by other traders including your broker, so its no longer your money its in someones else bank account.
If this is the reason you hold up to trading , you will continue to lose. not a curse its fact...Every business you undertake even the pope vatican business warrants you to make compromises at one point or the other. so your theory of leaving forex because of fear of not making heaven is a silly excuse.

True dat was why I use d word parasite. Literally a parasitic biz.

Sorry Pope. pastors, bishop, etcetera are all dirty names & not a prerequisite for making heaven if u do not love, fear, obey God which requires 100% without spot & blemish no way. u are only deceiving urself & dat is why so called christians especially in Nigeria still follow d broad way which is d easy road d world want while pastors smile to banks through their member's gullibility. Ain't u surprise despite all d mega churches & christian population in Nigeria among other religion, and the non religious people. the country is among d most backward. Simple reason is becos we lack integrity, morals & love for fellow man . Our value system is about d love of money & selfishness. dat is why someone can comfortably steal billions & d people still hail him why they cannot access quality life, education, road, infrastructure etcetera & depositing poverty in their bank account

Vatican whatever u call them is just like Aso Rock villa harboring bribery/corruption, immorality, looting, stealing, idols, abomination, etcetera. Now ask urself is this what God said or what my pastor said or do? So because a pastor steals or do evil it is gud for me to do same or which standard comes first God or man? Same tin happen in most Nigeria churches here.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Manutd19:

Are you sure you are using GTBank? ad are you sure you have a domiciliary account with them? look below and see my alert from the bank

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tom29i:

True dat was why I use d word parasite. Literally a parasitic biz.

Sorry Pope. pastors, bishop, etcetera are all dirty names & not a prerequisite for making heaven if u do not love, fear, obey God which requires 100% without spot & blemish no way. u are only deceiving urself & dat is why so called christians especially in Nigeria still follow d broad way which is d easy road d world want while pastors smile to banks through their member's gullibility. Ain't u surprise despite all d mega churches & christian population in Nigeria among other religion, and the non religious people. the country is among d most backward. Simple reason is becos we lack integrity, morals & love for fellow man . Our value system is about d love of money & selfishness. dat is why someone can comfortably steal billions & d people still hail him why they cannot access quality life, education, road, infrastructure etcetera & depositing poverty in their bank account

Vatican whatever u call them is just like Aso Rock villa harboring bribery/corruption, immorality, looting, stealing, idols, abomination, etcetera. Now ask urself is this what God said or what my pastor said or do? So because a pastor steals or do evil it is gud for me to do same or which standard comes first God or man? Same tin happen in most Nigeria churches here.
when you sell one chicken xN above market price or you want to sell and sell and sell and over sell isnt that greed? when you buy one chicken for N5 and sell for N10 ,isnt that greed? please lets stop deceiving ourselves with public piety and be realistic.
As long as you live in this world and communicate with people inhabiting it, you are prone to every sort of life vices except you go live solitarily in a dungeon or in mars.
The traders on the other side who banked your $3000 are traders who know what they are doing who really know how to do business, they can in no way be described as parasites, they won your$3000 because they are good at what they do and you lost because you had no idea what u were doing.
Dont blame the innocent market for your incompetence cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.