Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531308 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2016
priceaction:
@Bolded ,take it easy man, you are always over confidence for nothing. In fx, price can go anywhere without asking for your opinion. These are the thing that always make the newbie loose faster than expected. The best thing is use your tool to get in at the right time,win the probability and get out the right time, and not too confidence that you know next move of the price. Peace out
Actually am not confident its going down , ...but for the negative sake of the major trader above, its not going up grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2016
lol...i expected one party to ignore the other but none is doing that.
well,nzdusd done its re-test its time to journey your course bruuuuuh

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2016
eurusd its time to journey your course...chart too rough can't post it.
usdjpy touch its 105.xx and even higher but caught somewhere...103.xx is where i drop this nucca dead.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Oladg2: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2016
Trade binary option savely by using BINARY DIGGER PRO indicator .
Contact +2348104751696 to no more about binary digger.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2016
there was only 1 possibility for me to have believed for gj to be bullish where uj becomes bullish but gbp has an export news which might help gbp balance off their current scenario and that might come negative again just to make all things equal and the larger norm of the week says the downside is not complete yet not until maybe 117.xx

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2016
oil was supposed to hit 41.xx yesterday but a little delay though,well as long the long norm target(39.xx) is hit wouldn't mind the wait. undecided
SHALOM

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2016
reason for cadjpy going up a little bit,its not a real uptrend move though...still holding my sell though cos of over all general trend watching how this plays.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
i just got this message from a broker:

Dear Lawson,

Thank you for being our valued client.

We regret to inform you that DMM FX Australia Pty Ltd (DMM FX) has made a business decision to cease its current operations in Australia.

Clients are requested to close all open positions by 03:00 am Saturday, 30 July 2016 Australian Eastern Standard Time. Any remaining open positions as at that time will be closed by us in accordance with the available prices between 03:00 am and the market close on 30 July 2016.

We will cease to process client deposits from Monday 1 August 2016.

You are advised to withdraw all funds in your account by Friday, 19 August 2016. If you do not withdraw the funds by this time, we will do this on your behalf where possible. Once this is done, all client accounts will be closed and termination of the agreement on the DMM FX Account Terms will be effective.

No action is required if you only hold a demo trading account only.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for trading with us. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any questions, comments, or requests about any of the information contained in this notice, please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,
DMM FX Australia Customer Support
Live Chat Live chat Phone(61) 2 8039 1800 email au-support@dmmfx.com.au Facebook Twitter

i just wonder how many other brokers would do this and how many would simply disappear.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
The bolded got me to know you understand the rules

Its the simple truth bro, at least from my observation
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
JLINE:
oil was supposed to hit 41.xx yesterday but a little delay though,well as long the long norm target(39.xx) is hit wouldn't mind the wait. undecided
SHALOM

thk for the post,,,we can still make dollar on BUY before any move to the NORM target....if the price fail to take out yesterday low before 4pm am expecting vummmmm to the north grin

the sign is there grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
currentprice:

thk for the post,,,we can still make dollar on BUY before any move to the NORM target....if the price fail to take out yesterday low before 4pm am expecting vummmmm to the north grin

the sign is there grin
sure bro
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Capitals:
Happening Now: My first day trade today, same pattern different markets US30

I have two supply levels marked out, the idea is if the first one doesn't hold I MAY take the second one, have pending orders in already so I can be busy with other things. I set alerts on the platform so I know if it been triggered to reevaluate and decide if I still want it. But if thing play out too fast and I m unable to make a decision before sl is hit, then angry, it is what it is grin

Learning never ends, #mastering the art of day trading

Price is approaching the second level, if it triggers I will adjust 1st tp to 50pts from entry price and take a loss on the first level, will see if it can retrace a bit for smaller pts loss or just let sl do the needful. angry
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
lawson007:
We regret to inform you that DMM FX Australia Pty Ltd (DMM FX) has made a business decision to cease its current operations in Australia.

You are advised to withdraw all funds in your account by Friday, 19 August 2016. If you do not withdraw the funds by this time, we will do this on your behalf where possible. Once this is done, all client accounts will be closed and termination of the agreement on the DMM FX Account Terms will be effective

No action is required if you only hold a demo trading account only.

the bolded grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by adeniyia33(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hi PIp fellow,
Please share your email address. Need to reach you.
Thanks

PIPsharingan:
Good Morning Pips,

Finally out EUR/USD, it hit breakeven...

Happy Slashing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Capitals:

Price is approaching the second level, if it triggers I will adjust 1st tp to 50pts from entry price and take a loss on the first level, will see if it can retrace a bit for smaller pts loss or just let sl do the needful. angry

Was able to get out without paying the full price grin grin, lost 10pts each, second level in play
If we go 90 percnt in direction of 1st tp, pattern complete, could take BE
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Turns getting confirmed, lock-in to be confirmed by 10PM

ACHF - Turn for a buy
NU - same
Gold - same
Silver - same
EA - Turn for a sell

Others said they can not say anything for now, that I should check back by the end of today (who knows?)
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Capitals:

Was able to get out without paying the full price grin grin, lost 10pts each, second level in play
If we go 90 percnt in direction of 1st tp, pattern complete, could take BE

Pattern complete, 1st Target hit. spotted only one pattern today so far and it worked again.
others are at BE now, if they hit target thats more profit, if not its a net +20pts today

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
I actually see many opportunities lie ahead. cool cool cool

[size=5pt]Listening to Jombo by Kiss Daniel grin[/size]
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Capitals:

Pattern complete, 1st Target hit. spotted only one pattern today so far and it worked again.
others are at BE now, if they hit target thats more profit, if not its a net +20pts today

I won't take BE on remaining positions after this, Adjusting sl to lock in some profits.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
someone pls tell me GU high, low and currentprice?
Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
fxbomovi:
someone pls tell me GU high, low and currentprice?

Thanks

which high/low? 5, 15, hour, 4hr or daily TF

if daily,, my chart high 1.3160 , low 1.3071

currentprice is the poster (1.3130) grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
adeniyia33:
Hi PIp fellow,
Please share your email address. Need to reach you.
Thanks

fxpipping@yahoo.com

Happy Slashing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by bigbasho: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Capitals:

Different Markets, same pattern, pattern complete all in one.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Think I m getting better at this day trading thing grin, small lot sustained

Good day bro. can you throw more light on how you ascertain a S orD level will hold? i see a whole lot of them and cant tell wch will hold or not. Thank you
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
bigbasho:

Good day bro. can you throw more light on how you ascertain a S orD level will hold? i see a whole lot of them and cant tell wch will hold or not. Thank you
Honestly can't tell for certain a level will hold, else I would have have just one level for today's trade instead of the two levels I marked. Instead I take only those with good profit margin to me. Good profit margin is an odds enhancer in my favor
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Good Evening Pip Killaz,

My target hit on USD/CAD +59 pips and +2.1%

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by bigbasho: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Capitals:
Happening Now: My first day trade today, same pattern different markets US30

I have two supply levels marked out, the idea is if the first one doesn't hold I MAY take the second one, have pending orders in already so I can be busy with other things. I set alerts on the platform so I know if it been triggered to reevaluate and decide if I still want it. But if thing play out too fast and I m unable to make a decision before sl is hit, then angry, it is what it is grin

Learning never ends, #mastering the art of day trading

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by bigbasho: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Capitals:

Honestly can't tell for certain a level will hold, else I would have have just one level for today's trade instead of the two levels I marked. Instead I take only those with good profit margin to me. Good profit margin is an odds enhancer in my favor

Thank you
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
currentprice:

which high/low? 5, 15, hour, 4hr or daily TF
if daily,, my chart high 1.3160 , low 1.3071
currentprice is the poster (1.3130) grin
thanks bro.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
oil still hit 41.xx today...patience is a virtue. eurusd,audusd and nzdusd doing just fine too. cadjpy seems to be done with retrace.
Those who can;do.those who can't talk about those who can.
SHALOM

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
eurusd has little issue going somewhere though,lets see...
EDIT:if the first 1hr candle closes above then we have a bullish day maybe.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Edd1e:
EURCAD TRADE

Price moved out of Daily wedge.
Nice H4 buy set up.

N.B; follow if ur system say so

*Aggressive early set up though, price might retrace to those down trendline*
Tp 1 hit, Price heading for Tp 2 grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
BASKET UPDATES

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.