Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531215 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by SAJA: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
23 Pairs in my basket making a total of 1520 pips........Monthly profit target met and beyond. grin
Next basket update: 9:40 PM.

Hello Pipsbasketing,Did you see the mail I sent you.I am waiting for your reply.I need to join the pips basket too.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
This basket is very tempting grin grin grin
Kudos bro *thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
fundi out,time to adjust numbers...accordingly. new numbers printed.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
JLINE:
am back on watching my major ONLY. will try as much to give every move and numbers of where they are going.
if uj prints a ll on the 1 hr tf then a follow via of the 30mins tf to 101.xx will be the norm.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
note that .1138 is a spot tech wise...while .1168/65 is a spot too.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
JLINE:
am back on watching my major ONLY. will try as much to give every move and numbers of where they are going.
if uj prints a ll on the 1 hr tf then a follow via of the 30mins tf to 101.xx will be the norm.
if it creates,then the larger move on uj might have resumed...that's only if usd becomes more bearish,a confirmation of other fundi will have to be necessary. that larger move spot is 68.xx as indicated on the chart

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice work, nice skill. U are bringing new dimension here.
Pipsbasketing:
23 Pairs in my basket making a total of 1520 pips........Monthly profit target met and beyond. grin

Next basket update: 9:40 PM.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bro, I say make I be like you small ni
As for this business, I am really and seriously taking it with a high level of diligence to the path of professionalism. Very soon, I want to ensure I can enter that Forbes list you mentioned earlier grin

Feshizzy:
This basket is very tempting grin grin grin
Kudos bro *thumbs up*

The minimum monthly target getting doubled as current total pips reads 2,300 pips. 20% Monthly minimum because I realise I can never go through a month empty handed, I want to have a guaranteed steady income, which means sometimes I can have monthly profit of 100% or even more, depending on what the market gives me for the month

As for 10 PM Basket, I scanned all through, Only UCAD (not yet in the basket) said he may turn maybe before the end of today. Once confirmed, I add it straight to the basket.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by LaconicINC: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
As earlier stated, just to reinstate......Here goes the basket content with a total of 1625.0 pips

I leave open trades to play out while I take my next decision by 10PM next day

I vape all it gives me until exhaustion

Currentprice may be surprised I still stick to the EN and GJ sel grin grin grin
I see another odiaero in the making
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
nzdusd close above .7161 tech wise,seeing .7323 should be a spot next tech wise
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
JLINE:
nzdusd close above .7161 tech wise,seeing .7323 should be a spot next tech wise
buying Ger30 is a good one now,tech wise.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by LaconicINC: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Bro, I say make I be like you small ni
As for this business, I am really and seriously taking it with a high level of diligence to the path of professionalism. Very soon, I want to ensure I can enter that Forbes list you mentioned earlier grin

The minimum monthly target getting doubled as current total pips reads 2,300 pips. 20% Monthly minimum because I realise I can never go through a month empty handed, I want to have a guaranteed steady income, which means sometimes I can have monthly profit of 100% or even more, depending on what the market gives me for the month

As for 10 PM Basket, I scanned all through, Only UCAD (not yet in the basket) said he may turn maybe before the end of today. Once confirmed, I add it straight to the basket.
hmm,... When something is too good to be true... Then it's probably ain't true
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by LaconicINC: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
JLINE:

buying Ger30 is a good one now,tech wise.
my bias is bearish for now
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
LaconicINC:
my bias is bearish for now
you will have to put a chart to that for me to consider,maybe with reason. it will make more meaning to me.
targeting 10352 though
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by LaconicINC: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
I remember vividly when odiaero started, he never made losses, always hammering gold, he would come here and brag and at the end, he scammed lots of people, so did meshpips, and a host of other scamners, please don't BELIEVE everything you see. Scrutinize wella.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
a new low printed on uj...stopped out. sideline things now.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
To be candid, your comment actually got me laughed out.

This is actually reality (I mean what is happening as we type, market playing out). But seriously, from my back-test, I have seen myself making about 1,700 pips only on one pair, now waiting to have it in about 20 pairs....

Someone may say, hmmm, when they all go against him, he will suffer.... grin I already explained that on my last 3 posts or thereabout........FX is real and sweet, but one must be able to trade with reasonable and significant capital in order to have a reasonable and significant profit with just 20% minimum profit.

LaconicINC:
hmm,... When something is too good to be true... Then it's probably ain't true

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by LaconicINC: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
JLINE:

you will have to put a chart to that for me to consider,maybe with reason. it will make more meaning to me.
targeting 10352 though
busy with work now
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
EURGBP long entry. grin

Enter if ur system say so

Trading can be so easy and can be a pain in the ass at times.

*Know thy self and thy system*
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
LaconicINC:
busy with work now
ok bro,you might be right though...in the trade cos of chart pattern and i am not too confident about that cos that's not my thing.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
eurusd currently at 1.1168 and move slows a little,lets see if the pump will push through or not...chart already above.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Now, I will reply you accordingly but I want to beg you to please never see me as one. I have never and will never I repeat, ask anybody to trade for them, ask them to change money and deposit for them, ask anyone to pay any dime into my account

By the way, I have not been seeing you here, until now.....though you might have been here before me, but please I have been here for quite some time without any attempt of that. I have also struggled with the market just like everyone else, I have traded for years upon years (though not constant) with losses. My past NL accounts since I have joined this thread shows I have as well struggled with others here, until I finally found a breakthrough and freedom and I tagged this year as my year of freedom from my past NL account - lifecontinues

I have got so many email requests but I rejected all, when some realised I dismissed their mail request, they came here to kuku quote me and post, I never replied them. I do not want to engage in any private talk with anyone, it is good we just remain anonymous as I standardize my professionalism in this business and finally say bye bye to NL - FTA

Finally, you should only make decision whether it is true or not by attempting taking my basket trades for just 2 weeks (That will be a lesson for you)

LaconicINC:
I remember vividly when odiaero started, he never made losses, always hammering gold, he would come here and brag and at the end, he scammed lots of people, so did meshpips, and a host of other scamners, please don't BELIEVE everything you see. Scrutinize wella.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ehizmac: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
To be candid, your comment actually got me laughed out.
This is actually reality (I mean what is happening as we type, market playing out). But seriously, from my back-test, I have seen myself making about 1,700 pips only on one pair, now waiting to have it in about 20 pairs....
Someone may say, hmmm, when they all go against him, he will suffer.... grin I already explained that on my last 3 posts or thereabout........FX is real and sweet, but one must be able to trade with reasonable and significant capital in order to have a reasonable and significant profit with just 20% minimum profit.

@pipsbasketing I think you need to take it easy and cool cos following you post seems you are kinda loud, professionals are calm and cool because on this forum we have newbie and it's very important they are guided in the right path.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
OK, did you just say I am loud?

I have been avoiding engaging into stunts like this, I have only been putting up updates and the house has been cool until he of a sudden posed on me up there from no where.

By the way, from the bolded, I am not yet a professional and have never claimed to be one, but I see a clear path to being one.

ehizmac:

@pipsbasketing I think you need to take it easy and cool cos following you post seems you are kinda loud, professionals are calm and cool because on this forum we have newbie and it's very important they are guided in the right path.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
eurusd visit to 1.1064 might be seen next tech wise and that might push eu higher b4 end of trading day. will have to wait till 3pm 9ja time to confirm if this really held though...won't short for scalp now.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
JLINE:
eurusd visit to 1.1064 might be seen next tech wise and that might push eu higher b4 end of trading day. will have to wait till 3pm 9ja time to confirm if this really held though...won't short for scalp now.
in short now,target at .1064 risked 20pips no time to wait.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bitter Sweet Symphony - Performed by: Tanya & Dorise really rocks!
its a mixture of Sax and Guitar.
Anyone in da house can try.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
JLINE:
in short now,target at .1064 risked 20pips no time to wait.
currently at -14...and stop hit.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
@Pipsbasketing #Respect

Let those brothers always in background and technically hasn't contributed positively this keep talking.
Like you said not everyone is might to be replied.
They have been here a long time but still on a long thing.
And yes it's possible to make 100% monthly, for those that don't know/understand the market would call it crazy,
But mention a genius that isn't crazy!! grin

Pls bros keep filling the basket I don run bring wheelbarrow for overflow!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
EURGBP already moving atleast 30pips into profit.

My other system (Ichimoku) confirming the entry, well, it can't get any better than that grin grin grin

Meanwhile, EURCAD hit TP 2.

If u trade metals- Buy Gold and Silver.

Cheers
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
JLINE:

currently at -14...and stop hit.
risked another 35pips this time around for short...eu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.