Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531186 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hi guys,

Please be careful of all these "Nigerian brokers"

See what Hiway fx is doing:

Paying traders at 220.** per US dollar profit made.

I am so ashamed of this country and its people.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
The EUR/JPY cross extended the near-term bearish momentum for the fifth straight session and has decisively broken below 114.00 handle.

Currently trading marginally below mid-113.00s, fresh monthly lows, the cross on Wednesday decisively broke-down of a 4-day old trading range and extended its weakness further below 50-day SMA. Renewed buying interest around the Japanese Yen, amid prevalent cautious investor sentiment, has been the key factor weighing on the cross. Meanwhile, a mild offered tone around the EUR/USD major has also failed to extend any support and halt the pair’s ongoing slide.

Investors will remain focused on Thursday's ECB monetary policy decision and subsequent press conference, which is known to infuse substantial volatility across EUR pair and should provide fresh impetus for the pair's near-term trajectory.

Technical levels to watch

A follow through selling pressure from current levels is likely to drag the cross immediately towards 113.00-112.90 support area, which if broken would turn it vulnerable to head back towards September monthly lows support near 112.10 area.

On the flip side, any recovery attempt towards 114.00 handle might now confront resistance at 50-day SMA near 114.20-25 region above which the cross is likely to extend the recovery trend towards 114.65-70 horizontal resistance en-route 100-day SMA strong resistance near 115.00-115.10 region.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
I must say, I have been contacted several times by different Nigerian brokers asking me to join them for several services, like PAMM, referrer, OPM and lot; even as at yesterday.

I keep disappointing them that I have nothing to do with any Nigerian broker, they get amazed like, wow but I am a Nigerian nah....

I have all their chats

But truth be told, Nigerian brokers will be the last I would ever think of doing business with

meshpips:
Hi guys,

Please be careful of all these "Nigerian brokers"

See what Hiway fx is doing:

Paying traders at 220.** per US dollar profit made.

I am so ashamed of this country and its people.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pipsbasketing still making sense.

1,350 pips counting, loading up to whatever the market gives and to its exhaustion.

Cheers

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
I have never traded on naija brokers and will never. I hv warned people here several times. I hav them like that always Calling my number every month end for attending their so called weekend seminars. Infact that means you will pay in black market and trade in market price far less than official rates. That is cheating. And am sure if you request for withdrawal, they will give you at this price.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
They finally re-adjusted the rate.

Why did they have to make me shout are raise dust before doing the right thing?

How come other traders did not spot this earlier on?

Are we so negligent with our trading accounts?

Many questions....

Betrayal of trust this is to me.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Twistaray(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Pipsbasketing still making sense.

1,350 pips counting, loading up to whatever the market gives and to its exhaustion.

Cheers

How can one reach you?

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
You can reach me here FTA

Twistaray:

How can one reach you?

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
Basket is full already, but I need more pips to clock about 3,000 pips this time before it is emptied.

I may have to empty it by Friday and start to fill all over on Monday......Who knows?

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
My lesson to the house is:

Think about how you can maintain and secure your trading capital first, with an excellent risk and money management and not the profit you will make, you can only determine your loss but you have no power to determine your profit.........More reason, I allow the market to run till it is exhausted.

Trust me, you will still be in the market for many many years and years to come.

As for me, I discuss with my second half (jokingly) if I should request for withdrawal of my profit this month or wait till another month, we discuss how much I should withdraw this time or next. That is how sweet this FOREX business can be.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Twistaray(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
You can reach me here FTA

$

Do you do online/offline training?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
JLINE:

don't buy gbpcad,the reason being oil is bullish...cad and oil are or should be the same.
same reason i won't buy nzdcad,if you see a weakness in oil then buy.
i will answer you thus with a oil chart,price should re-touch 51.66 and then become bearish that should signal your buy too.
hope that helped.

CC: pipsbasketing

I finally Bought EurCad today and Sold CadChf

I reckon those are long term trades and if they go against me I will still retake the same action.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
wamiikechukwu:
I went short on EUR/JPY @113.74 my indicator is showing a strong bearish signal.on a 4hr chart which is subsequently affecting the daily chart.

EUR/CHF Is showing bearish in a 4hr chart but ranging though I sold @ 1.0866 let's see what market will say

Watch the bolded if you are still in it.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Unfortunately, I do not currently do any form of training, but I may have to look into that in the future.

I am at first looking to enter that Forbes list grin grin grin

Twistaray:
$

Do you do online/offline training?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Basket, after today's move
currently running 1,485 pips.......
but overall pips for the month of October (1st to 19th) = 2,557 pips
Currently at 97% for the month of October just on the 19th, the mid-month.

Target making sense based on the declaration made below on the 3rd of October

Pipsbasketing:
[size=14pt]I see a least of 100% return this month of Oct[/size]

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bro, those two entries are highly and extremely questionable....No basis as to why those positions should be taken, I would advise you exit the trades

mrikay:

I reckon those are long term trades and if they go against me I will still retake the same action.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Bro, those two entries are highly and extremely questionable....No basis as to why those positions should be taken, it is better you exit the trades

Thanks bro
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Truth be told

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:00am On Oct 20, 2016
released...some people wan just take trade by all means,why not just chill and wait for volativity to hit the market again. undecided
just my 2cents
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:19am On Oct 20, 2016
mrikay:

leave the trade and use good stop (large stop maybe if you have the patience or if closed leave it closed),you might thank me later. cad is going weak...nzdcad will hit sell botton today.
first chart is daily,you can easily spot the supply zone on the daily chart there... .95193 and .95285 are to be watched here,will prefer price hitting .95285 though not expecting price to close above at least not now or this week.
second chart is 4hr tf with price coming to the 750 level at .95263 which is just 2pips diff from the daily supply zone...but here the norm and the mid is valid which is also above those previous price level,so the task is to wait and watch for the reactions of price.
Happy trading!

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 12:53am On Oct 20, 2016
I was stopped out of this Nzd/usd short trade at +100 pips but I just re entered it again. Meanwhile am still in d audnzd and I entered gold buy at 12.52.74 dow cudnt post wen i did. but deres opportunity for a buy if it retraces back to 1263.53.
shorty002:
My trade is still running....Stoploss moved to 0.7212. Long term trade.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 20, 2016
fidellamo:

Watch the bolded if you are still in it.

hahaha I left with my profit long time ago but that appears to be a fake break out market might soon go south again according to the 1hr chart.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2016
AUS/USD I sold @ 0.7660 according to my indicator the sell signal is weak but might grow strong soon
USD/Cad i bought @ 1.3169 weak signal but lets see what happens.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2016
selling this ger30...supply zone. watching price not to break the high there.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2016
I have heard about supply and demand indicator, I want to know how it work and where I can download it.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2016
^^^
not an indicator bro,manually done...you could download indi online though
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
JLINE:
^^^
not an indicator bro,manually done...you could download indi online though

I don't understand what you mean by manually done?
and is supdem not an indicator?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
JLINE:
selling this ger30...supply zone. watching price not to break the high there.
will protect this trade by moving to B.E
edit: TP hit.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Pipsbasketing still making sense

pipbasketing?
what is this pip basketing, I have seen that most of your post is on this [/b]pip basketing is it an indicator, strategy or what?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

I don't understand what you mean by manually done?
and is supdem not an indicator?
go to insert,where you might want to load indi...click on shapes,select rectangle and drag to see.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
JLINE:

go to insert,where you might want to load indi...click on shapes,select rectangle and drag to see.

oh am not talking about these ones am talking about the indicator that's shows supply zones and demand zone popularly called supdem.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

oh am not talking about these ones am talking about the indicator that's shows supply zones and demand zone popularly called supdem.
i don't have it bro and this is the first time i am hearing about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.