Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531244 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by greenalwaz: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
kevindd:
Hi there, guys! I am new to it, and I would like to get some help from you. Can you please recommend me some good websites to read? I use the guide from http://pipbear.com/get-started/ which is really very helpful for me, but maybe you can give me some more tips
check babypips dot com, also luckscout. com and always come around to go thru d 'ogas' analyses.. gudluck
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
mrikay:
hope yall are long #eurnzd ... I added anoda #eurusd but i don't recommend it

I have taken a beating from eurnzd.... Pipsbasketing I salute...

Can you please take a look at GbpChf?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Bro,

Kindly stay away from that pair for now, look elsewhere at least until next two days for clarity.

mrikay:

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Basket updates, it survived the recent ranges in the market based on the proved and tested risk-money management and I would say it is yielding soon, the time has come

Another pair has just been added.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nennin(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2016
Please house can i withdraw my money which i deposited without trading with it even for once. I mean UK brokers.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 30, 2016
100%

Only that you may lost some amount due to exchange rate difference but may not be up to 10% of your initial deposit.

nennin:
Please house can i withdraw my money which i deposited without trading with it even for once. I mean UK brokers.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 1:37am On Nov 30, 2016
nennin:

To avoid hiccups,
Look for sure trades, and take some A+++ trade setup,
close trade and withdraw your funds.

You can still withdraw without trading but let review showed that you traded!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 30, 2016
This may be the very right time to buy gold and sell all JPY quoted pairs....I see this one as A (+++) grin grin grin make I copy ma boss small ^^^

Do not miss it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 30, 2016
Let me show the pips currently in the basket, although, due to the ranges that occurred in the past 3 weeks for many of the pairs, I require about 150.0 pips to break even, which I believe should happen asap and just a single pair amongst all can give that for real.

Risk-money management has kept me this far.
It has thus provided me with opportunity to take future trades.

This basket started about 2weeks and 2days ago, this week making the third. The fact that it survived all recent ranges, I have a very great assurance that the basket will start counting its thousands of pips before the week runs out and next week making it one month old (the standard basket trading window for evaluation)

Selah

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 5:18am On Nov 30, 2016
mrikay:

You were right with your decision to buy but timing was wrong.

1.486x is the support level to buy from.

The trade can stay running profitable for many weeks (if not months).

Have fun!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 5:21am On Nov 30, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
This may be the very right time to buy gold and sell all JPY quoted pairs....I see this one as A (+++) grin grin grin make I copy ma boss small ^^^

Do not miss it.

Don't sell JPY quoted pairs yet.

One last buy before the massive sell off.

113.7X resistance should have enough supply to herald the sell off.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nennin(m): 6:14am On Nov 30, 2016
Feshizzy:

To avoid hiccups, Look for sure trades, and take some A+++ trade setup, close trade and withdraw your funds.
You can still withdraw without trading but let review showed that you traded!
OK thanks bro.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
100%

Only that you may lost some amount due to exchange rate difference but may not be up to 10% of your initial deposit.

the guy may actually gain if he made the deposit long time ago when dollar was selling below $300 or $400 grin

@ninnin

am confident UK broker will release your fund provided the money is going to the same account/name you used for the funding

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2016
currentprice:

the guy may actually gain if he made the deposit long time ago when dollar was selling below $300 or $400 grin

@ninnin

am confident UK broker will release your fund provided the money is going to the same account/name you used for the funding

YOU ARE very correct. Did some huge deposit when Jonathan was about to go at around 216/$. Made good withdraw at around 387 or so. Infact i know some speculators that did many funny things, just to deposit to foreign brokers and withdraw and sell at good cash with just few trades. But dont try with russian or cyprus brokers because i saw a case where some of them was fighting with thier clients that they didnt trade and request for funds, so they withheld the money.
Another secret, deposit though bank cards @ 320, wait for 2 months plus,or 60 days, depending on the broker, withdraw through bank, collect paper $ at your bank, Sell at 460 + at black market. naso we dey roll...... grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2016
Early morning worm!

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
priceaction:

YOU ARE very correct. Did some huge deposit when Jonathan was about to go at around 216/$. Made good withdraw at around 387 or so. Infact i know some speculators that did many funny things, just to deposit to foreign brokers and withdraw and sell at good cash with just few trades. But dont try with russian or cyprus brokers because i saw a case where some of them was fighting with thier clients that they didnt trade and request for funds, so they withheld the money.
Another secret, deposit though bank cards @ 320, wait for 2 months plus,or 60 days, depending on the broker, withdraw through bank, collect paper $ at your bank, Sell at 460 + at black market. naso we dey roll...... grin grin grin

nigerians always doing de wrong things to beat a system till they cut them off and they start crying. very wicked people thinking they are smart. you think banks are not smarter than you? monthly limits for some banks that accept deposit to forex account or epayment channel is $100.with naira ATM right from the day cbn forced them to drop it to 300+(322/330) from 400+ they were charging this year initially so you can't do more than $100 a month . instead of this, why not trade & withdraw your profit.
you are round tripping yet you accuse your looting politicians of the same sin you are into. HYPOCRATE!!!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
eee777:

nigerians always doing de wrong things to beat a system till they cut them off and they start crying. very wicked people thinking they are smart. you think banks are not smarter than you? monthly limits for most banks that accept deposit to forex account or epayment channel is $100. instead of this, why not trade & withdraw your profit.
you are round tripping yet you accuse your looting politicians of the same sin you are into. HYPOCRATE!!!

brov,,,this your first post here na fire grin,.... priceaction offend your old handle before?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
currentprice:

brov,,,this your first post here na fire grin,.... priceaction offend your old handle before?

na my mind I dey speak generally. I know when people start doing this, de thing go backfire. PayPal still thinking how to consider Nigeria becos of some wicked elements in this country.

If u are really a good trader you wouldn't be doing this short cut round tripping nonsense. am not a trader or gambler but I use card to pay for services online

Quick money scheme has destroyed our youths. nobody one work hard to make good money but quick quick money scheme football betting , multilevel marketing, fix odd, binary options, & other get quick rich scheme without working for it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
eee777:

nigerians always doing de wrong things to beat a system till they cut them off and they start crying. very wicked people thinking they are smart. you think banks are not smarter than you? monthly limits for some banks that accept deposit to forex account or epayment channel is $100.with naira ATM right from the day cbn forced them to drop it to 300+(322/330) from 400+ they were charging this year initially so you can't do more than $100 a month . instead of this, why not trade & withdraw your profit.
You are very ignorant, i repeat , you are very ignoramus. Who is round tripping most? Who steal your money pass? Who cheat citizen pass? If you don't know what you are talking about, just pretend as if you know and keep quiet. The black market gap you are talking about, who makes more money? And it is not done any where around the world. 2 years is enough for good policies to be effective. That's why they force people to mmm and bitcoin trading now. I spend heavily online , so I must look for a way to maximise my money.
In abroad, you deposit some money and they reward you for using your money for business but in Nigeria, they cheat you in every aspect. Deposit, withdrawal, POS,name them. Today I just receive a deduction on my Gtb savings of around 1k for just SMS alert for a month. Is that not round tripping. Many of you just accept anything government throw to you. That's why they take you for granted. If they don't want loopholes, then they should make black market and official rates very close. Ordinary good policies can turn everything around but where we are, chasing shadows. That's why i don't blame those who do mmm. So far they do it with their sweat and make money on it, fine.
It is my money, I am to make profit on it legally in which ever way I can , that's why I am a bussiness man. Forex trading self is all about loopholes to make profit. That's what bussiness is all about. That is what we called an edge.You that knows how to trade FX, how much alone have you withdrawn this year? Not ranting for nothing .If any body is not happy the way I do, then lagoon is free to jump in. I trade forex actively, yes actively and makes profit but I must maximize it too.
And to think it is only limit of 100$ I can work with with card, that's why I said you are ignorant. That is what I called trade secret.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
currentprice:

Make he come out from hiding and make we see who he is. grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
look young man you are not the only one cheated by GTB. I have opted out of the sms alert service many times including this month by submitting all documents by hand right there I'm my branch even them sending email that my issue resolved but as I speak, the thieving bank still send me alert with jaw dropping charges.

Let assume you have 1000$ in your account making $300 profit monthly and then wiring into your dollar card to withdraw raw dollar from your bank & changing at blackmarket versus funding @320 using different mastercard of different bank & wiring back to your eccurrency to sell @430 whatever. Which do you think is healthier? Is this what you want your fellow youth to do na this kind work you wan pass to your children & generation. To be lazy?

Did I ever tell you I do fx trading / gambling business
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
shorty002:
I sold usdjpy too. But sold at 113.65 after it showed me Oba b4 cheesy but am going to b watching n moving stoploss on d way if it decides to behave well dis time cheesy
Also sold usdchf n bought eurgbp. Mk we de watch sha at least I have Stoplosses in place......

Trailing is beneficial oh....thank God grin. Usdjpy took me +230 pips but ended up closing at +100. Usdchf n eurgbp closed at breakeven afta both going a bit over 100 pips. Still better dan losing undecided
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
eee777:
look young man you are not the only one cheated by GTB. I have opted out of the sms alert service many times including this month by submitting all documents by hand right there I'm my branch even them sending email that my issue resolved but as I speak, the thieving bank still send me alert with jaw dropping charges.

Let assume you have 1000$ in your account making $300 profit monthly and then wiring into your dollar card to withdraw raw dollar from your bank & changing at blackmarket versus funding @320 using different mastercard of different bank & wiring back to your eccurrency to sell @430 whatever. Which do you think is healthier? Is this what you want your fellow youth to do na this kind work you wan pass to your children & generation. To be lazy?

Did I ever tell you I do fx trading / gambling business
Now you admit that they are short changing you after several complaining to dem but you want me to not to make profits from the system that defraud me also, so far an doing it legally. All what you listed up i do, and even more. So i don't know stand.Your are really smart. Clap for your self. In abroad, you would have sued their ass out and make money too but you are still supporting them here, kudos.
I don't do betting, hyip,mmm, binary or any other thing than trading FX,stocks,futures and oil and gold online. So what the fuss?
By the way what are you doing on this thread when you know we are gambling? What is your bussiness here? People trading here can gamble to profits. If you are not satisfied, then you know what you can do. I can so anything with my money anytime. I do trade and do make profits so what is your problem here. I just don't get it while u dey vex or ranting. I don't even withdraw to cards but to bank directly. This thread is not for you at all,if you can't join us here then go back lse where. Thanks. If you don't want us to trade on loopholes, tell your policy makers to stop deceiving them selves. Bye

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
grin

Oga pls forget empty talk and give me your thoughts on eurjpy and usdjpy... I am currently in the red on those pairs...

your input is appreciated as always!

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.