Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,757 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531182 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (345) (Go Down)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2016
I welcome you all to FOREX TRADE ALERTS SEASON 16! Just like yesterday, 2015 is gone. It's good to inform you that 2015 didn't go with empty hand, it went with a lot of loses as many accounts were blown, all thanks to Mr. High Leverage. It went with many wins as well, in fact big wins. Many accouns were doubled with a click, and again our thanks goes to Mr. High Leverage, the double edged sword and just like Garri Ijebu, a lot of accounts grew steadily. Many Catastrophe happened, worthy of mention is the Jan 15 SNB interest rate decision, word cannot express what happened that day as it got many traders and brokers packing. A lot of people joined the market and a lot of people left. All these and more are what shapes us to become an excellent trader AKA Holy grail.

However, I want to implore every traders to put behind whatever loss they had in 2015 and start the new year on a fresh page. I also want to warn the marketers to stay away from this thread, if you need to sell a Forex Robot, go to OLX or Jumia. As we trade in this new year, my wish is that the Technical, Fundamental and Sentimental god of Forex continually rain showers of green pips on us.

Happy pipful year everyone!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 12:47am On Jan 01, 2016
The Successful Trader;
1. They know how to CONTROL and MANAGE their EMOTIONS.
2. They are RISK MANAGERS
3. They are PATIENT
4. They are DISCIPLINED
lastly, They NEVER GIVE UP.

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A VERY PIPFUL 2016.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by benpuzzy(m): 2:01am On Jan 01, 2016
I never knew that Karlebolu is a historian, good work there and to my Ogas in the family, may this year make us see more reasons to laugh, may RED colour never appear in our account history, may we have control over our emotions as we take up the challenges of 2016 and may God cause us to have regards for our fellow traders above all, we shall never fall victim to any scammer or frauster, amen. I hereby pledge my uncondition contributions to the growth and success of this family this year. "FX IS SWEET".

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by yetown(m): 2:52am On Jan 01, 2016
For chart pattern traders...Happy New Year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Sunnycliff(m): 3:48am On Jan 01, 2016
Wow!! Here we come again to the Glory of the Almighty God who has led us thus far we say thank you.

Back to the business, Patience, Calculated Risk taking, Less Greed and Discipline remains a Hallmark in Forex Trading. For the Newbies don't expect to be rich overnight and to fellow oldies stick to your trading pattern and risk when necessary for no one knows it all.

Wishing us greater green pips Ahead. Happy New Year FTA NAIRALANDERS!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by docus: 6:27am On Jan 01, 2016
learnt a lot last year, hopefully this year 2016 will be much more better. Happy New Year. Have a nice trading experience, wish ya all greens(PIPs).
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 7:39am On Jan 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
MAY THIS YEAR BE A PIPFUL, PROSPEROUS AND WONDERFUL YEAR TO US ALL.....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2016
@karlebolu, i will advise u post the link to this new thread on d previous 2015 thread and declare d thread closed... cheers

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Smartlife(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2016
Green pips all the way.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2016
Just like every other day cheesy
Some keep losing and some keep winning smiley
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by santuse: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2016
happy new year and a pipful one.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by justpeehay(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
happy profit year to all
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Achimaechi(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year!
Happy green!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxfavour(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to u all..
May d year b fruitful with many pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year, and plenty pips to y'all... Though I'm still demo trading with alpari...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by omejeo: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHING ALL A YEAR OF bountiful harvest. OUR STRUGGLE WILL NOT BE IN VAIN IJN AMEN
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
thanks OP.... sorry I was unavailable
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by LUCAS99: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
On behalf of me( LUCAS99 ), Aliko Dangote, Bill Gate, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg and other Billionaires... We wish you a Prosperous New Year... #Billionaires Club.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Owliver:
thanks OP.... sorry I was unavailable

It's ok Bros. I hope you're set for the trading year?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
happy new year. new month and new day pals. thats 3 in 1. may u get 3 times of all ur desires. if fx made u cry in 2015, in 2016 may that same fx make u smile.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Karlebolu:

It's ok Bros. I hope you're set for the trading year?
not opened chart for almost 2 weeks now self... not ready sha... and you?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
Owliver:
not opened chart for almost 2 weeks now self... not ready sha... and you?

I'm ready whenever the market is ready.
[size=2pt]
Although I'm still demo trading.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by drpips1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy 2016 Folks

the mission statement for the new year summarized by my forex factory can be expressed more directly as:

Understand model error before you use a model 

Talk the talk but you also need to walk the walk

(in other words, you learn the logic of risk from risk takers with skin in the game not bureaucrats)

Risk management without the BullShit

Take risks you understand, don’t try to understand risks you are taking

Risk education should not aim at impressing a regulator but developing real-life competence

Wishing all a pipful 2016 smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Karlebolu:

I'm ready whenever the market is ready. [size=2pt] Although I'm still demo trading. [/size]
ook. well I wish you happy new year. and a prosperous one
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 12:31am On Jan 02, 2016
New Year, new beginning. No more stupid mistakes that lead to losses should be your New Year's resolution. Wishing all traders and investors lots of the below in 2016.
[img]http://www.auckland.ac.nz/theinsideword/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/money-gif.gif[/img]
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PipSurgeon(m): 12:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy New Year.. fellas. the rush is over.. slow and steady, we go bag dollars commot.. best wishes..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 2:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year everyone. Our way maker shall show us easier ways to get the pips dis year... God bless Y'all smiley
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2016
happy new year and prosperous and fruitful new year.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by tonytony208(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Karlebolu:
I welcome you all to FOREX TRADE ALERTS SEASON 16! Just like yesterday, 2015 is gone. It's good to inform you that 2015 didn't go with empty hand, it went with a lot of loses as many accounts were blown, all thanks to Mr. High Leverage. It went with many wins as well, in fact big wins. Many accouns were doubled with a click, and again our thanks goes to Mr. High Leverage, the double edged sword and just like Garri Ijebu, a lot of accounts grew steadily. Many Catastrophe happened, worthy of mention is the Jan 15 SNB interest rate decision, word cannot express what happened that day as it got many traders and brokers packing. A lot of people joined the market and a lot of people left. All these and more are what shapes us to become an excellent trader AKA Holy grail.

However, I want to implore every traders to put behind whatever loss they had in 2015 and start the new year on a fresh page. I also want to warn the marketers to stay away from this thread, if you need to sell a Forex Robot, go to OLX or Jumia. As we trade in this new year, my wish is that the Technical, Fundamental and Sentimental god of Forex continually rain showers of green pips on us.

Happy pipful year everyone!!!

Tags: Currentprice, benpuzzy, iheanyiebeneze, fxbomovi, sweetmaris, naijababe, naturetalk, jamce, raycolz84, kirinwa, owliver, Edd1e, surveycash, drpips!, endfx1, docus, pipsurgeon, adeniya33, honerio1, JAKpayen, Frenchman2, mez, fxstory, moneyy, capitals, FxDuke, Ogbroraph, pocapoco88, dorodee, LacoinINC et al. If I no call your name, abeg no vex.

Please I need your help. I need to place trade when the market reaches a particular entry point. But I dont know how to do this since I am not always at my computer to place trade at such times when that pip level or entry point is reached. Is it possible for me to make a preorder on my mt4 platform requesting for the trade to be executed when that pip level is reached? Please how do I do that? I really hope you understand the things I wrote here. Eagerly awaiting your response. Thank you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2016
As 2015 draws to a close and we all get ready to carry out our respective holiday traditions, it’s a good idea to take some time and review your trading performance for 2015 and take an honest look at what you did right, what you did wrong and most importantly, how you can improve as a trader.
The most frustrating part of trading is not having a losing trade or missing out on a good one, it is the feeling of knowing you did something wrong that you knew was wrong at the time you did it, but you did it anyways. This consistent inability to fix trading mistakes that you know how to fix, is usually the biggest reason most traders struggle and fail to make money. So, as we close out 2015 and begin the new year, it’s time to take stock of things you can control in your trading, things you can’t control and tweak your trading plan to get and stay on track for the new trading year ahead.

Don’t trade over the holidays

It’s wise to take some time off from trading around holiday’s like Christmas and New Year’s. Markets are usually very quiet anyways around these times and liquidity is low, so there can be a lot of gapping or ‘strange’ / erratic price action. I always steer-clear of the markets a couple days before Christmas and right before New Year’s as well.
If you’ve had a rough trading year, taking a couple of weeks off at the end of the year is usually the best ‘medicine’ for coming back recharged and clear-headed in the new year. The only way to put an end to a bad run of losses in the market that were caused by emotional trading, is to simply stop trading for a while, and the end of the year around this time is a great opportunity to do that.
It’s also a good time to reflect on your 2015 trading performance and develop a plan to improve in 2016, which the following exercises should help you with…
Take stock of what you did right this year
I’m sure 2015 wasn’t all bad for you in the market. Take note of the things you did well in your trading this year, don’t forget what they were and how you did them.
Make notes of what you did right and pat yourself on the back for those things. Staying disciplined in your trading over the course of a full year is very difficult, and it’s a big reason why it seems so hard to make consistent money in the market. So, if you did stay disciplined, even with only certain aspects of your trading approach / plan, make sure you acknowledge that and continue to do it in the new year.
I would suggest putting a check market or a star next to those parts of your trading plan that you feel confident in and that you stayed true to all year in 2015.

Take stock of what you did wrong

Now, here’s the key; what did you do wrong in your trading over the course of the last year that you can try to fix in 2016?
A wise old professional trader once told me, “Focus little on your losers and even less on your winners”. It wasn’t until some years later that I began to understand what he actually meant. What he meant, was that because each moment in the market is unique and no two trades are ever ‘exactly’ the same, it makes no sense to think about winning trades or get excited about them, because the next time you see that same setup, the result might be different.
With losses, the same thing stands; the next trade may not be a loss, so don’t focus excessively on the ‘loss’, but you may be able to learn something from a loss if it was one that you could have avoided. Read this article to learn the difference between losses you can avoid and those you can’t.
So, the point is, the things that you did wrong in your trading over the course of 2015 probably led to losses that you could have avoided. That should be your goal for 2016; correcting emotion-induced trading errors that lead to losses which you could have avoided through proper trading practices.
Traders don’t fail from sticking to their trading strategy if they are using a sound trading strategy (like price action), they usually fail from making the same mistakes over and over and not learning from them. I know you know what I’m talking about here, so you have to decide to make the change for the new year. A lot of getting on the right track with trading, is about just making a decision to change; to stop trading based on emotional impulses like greed and fear and stick to that decision over a long period of time.

Formulate a plan to improve

You need to always be moving forward and progressing, not moving backward. Commit to ending those repetitive trading errors that you know you can fix; errors like trading with no signal present, risking more than you know you should, adding to positions just because they are in profit (being greedy), etc. It’s these errors of human desire that typically cause traders to fail.
You desire to make money fast, with little effort, yet that simply isn’t how the world works, and that includes the markets. The only way to make money trading is by having a trading strategy like my price action method, making a trading plan from it and having the discipline and mental strength to stick to it over a long enough period of time to let your winning trades offset your losers.
However, if you don’t stick to your trading plan and you know you’ve faltered, now (the end of the year) is the best time to take stock of what you did right, wrong and figure out how you can improve, because whatever you do, you don’t want to be sitting there in the same position a year from now; wondering where your trading went wrong and why you didn’t make any money this year.
BEST OF LUCK THIS TRADING YEAR 2016

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2016
My penpal, happy new year,
Forex trading is an automated execution platform, meaning you do not need to be there to execute your trade. Go to your mt4 platform, click PENDING ORDER (TYPE) instead of INSTANT EXECUTION on your NEW ORDER. Use BUY LIMIT, OR SELL LIMIT OR BUY STOP OR SELL STOP to set your order, as soon as market gets to the level you preset it, the order will be executed.
Go to www.babypips.com to read more on these.
tonytony208:

Please I need your help. I need to place trade when the market reaches a particular entry point. But I dont know how to do this since I am not always at my computer to place trade at such times when that pip level or entry point is reached. Is it possible for me to make a preorder on my mt4 platform requesting for the trade to be executed when that pip level is reached? Please how do I do that? I really hope you understand the things I wrote here. Eagerly awaiting your response. Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.