Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531292 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2016
Good afternoon pip killaz,

I am out of my two last trades(EUR/CAD - 43pips & USD/CAD -30 pips both -1.1%), I manually closed them early this morning after noticing the new candlestick formed held no promise.

Both yielded close to 2% yesterday noon, but I was offline till early evenings to see that my profits evaporated, still hoped it would go my way until this morning.

Summary for the week:

TRADES: 7
GOOD TRADES: 0
BAD TRADES:7
PIP LOSS:-304
% LOSS: - 5.1%
% ACCURACY:0%

Ouch.... A painful week.

See you all next week guys

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2016
Hello Y'all,
It's been awhile
I'm glad you all are bagging in the pips,

Well, I just want to give some personal advise here.
Firstly, get a system that works for you and you are convenient with.
2. Learn to be one with your system and trusting it, do a backtest of it with a pair of your choice and understand what it averagely gives on a daily basis and also on a weekly basis.
3. Then you would understand what you should be expecting to be your daily target and weekly target.
4. I emphasis this again, know each pair in relation with you system and time of the day and understands what it gives you daily and be contented with it.
5. Implore a good money management scheme, don't be too greedy.
6. After all this, be patient and always wait for your trade setup, trust me it's going to come. Don't break your own rules else the market would break you.
7. Always expect to make losses once in a while, no system is 100% fool proof as the market is very dynamic.
8. Always have a plan and a goal. If you don't the market would make it for you.
9. Remember you are here for the long run, don't try to hit a home run, it damages self discipline.
10. Respect the market and the market would respect you.
11. Don't increase your lot size at will, earn the right to increase by being consistent in your profit or increasing your capital.
12. Once you have done this, it's going to take a lot of time, but believe me it would be worth it. Be patient and consistent.
13. Take the PDF(Patience, Discipline and Focus) of trading at heart.
14. grin grin grin take forex as a business, let's be honest how many businesses especially startups give 100% return in one year? Yet some people want to hit 2000% in one month. shocked shocked shocked Fear the Lord. This is no get rich quick scheme. Never was one and never would it be. As Mr Ogbo he knows well enough.
15. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.

Regards,
EF

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 2:34pm On May 27, 2016
@PIPsharingan

i feel you brother,,,,especially your 100% transparency

but with two consecutive week of bad trades (0% accuracy),,, don't you think its time to change your system.

may be you should do away with those EMA & STOCHASTIC grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Spekulator(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2016
@PIPsharingan

pix from a 2009 article on (Trend Line Trading Strategy)---http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/advanced/trend-line-trading-strategy

Hope this helps.

Cheers.....

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
forex is not that too hard,,,,,, with patient and understanding you can fly grin grin grin

master your chart very well,,,,each candle carry own information, recognize it and first determine your risk(SL) because that is the only thing you have control on grin then go there with no fear grin grin

now if you can risk 50pips SL

Sell EUR.NZD with me now at 1.6585 SL 50 pips grin or close manually if the next candle (6pm) close in green above the current(5pm) candle grin

Tp open but close manually before close of market today

ready ny siggy first before you trade my call
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
Spekulator:
@PIPsharingan

pix from a 2009 article on (Trend Line Trading Strategy)---http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/advanced/trend-line-trading-strategy

Hope this helps.

Cheers.....
Hello mate,
I'm a huge fan to TL trading, the way market respect those line is really amazing.
I also follow on PASR.
Happy Weekend,

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Spekulator(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2016
@ Feshizzy

my trading(entry, exit and sl) is soley based on those lines(Trend Lines)

Happy weekend to u

cheers.....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2016
Seriously @pipsharingan, I think u need to review your Trading System. People trades successfully with MAs and trendlines... I know It's not easy to change what u believe in but sometimes "change is inevitable".

People believe in one lines or the other like prettyboey believes in his trendlines, shalom believes in is Jline/Mofu lines which seems to be working 4them, I believe in Ichimoku lines, so if ur (trendlines, MAs lines) trading system isn't working 4u, u can always CHANGE it and there's always room 4 fine tuning.... cheers

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2016
I already gave the dude a system change suggestion months ago but I was perceived as having something against him ..

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2016
Sensei,
They all say is your system,
But I quite sure it's not the system.
Anyway sensei I wish you the very best.
Your trades motivates either win or loss,
I am quite hopefully you are going to get better, afterall you are the wielder of the Sharingan, each trade makes you level up for better times.
Enjoy your weekend, see you at the mountains.

Regards,
EF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2016
Too many times somethings happen and you are just in this unbelief that its not real or could it be where i am or could it be what i am doing wrong or could it be i am not getting some other things right or lets just say its not my time and market is not just on my side...this unbelief and your resistance or not minding that you need to do some thing about it quickly and make it stop reducing your level of confidence in the next sets of trades in the next weeks,months or years. its yet another syndrome you might not be aware of but trust me after a while thoughts start to arise within you and you could ever thought you were strong enough to handle pains of some sort or your mental imbalance that the loosing causes...
its a long unending line or chain of thinking that i can't finish now or you could ask Bill gates if its hurts to loose $100million ,well He will laugh over it but loosing it for nothing and not investing it will hurt him a little but lets imagine he keeps loosing the same amount for a while continously...then it becomes a matter of concern to him and not just pains which creates a series of concern that leads to the big question "DO I STILL KNOW WHAT I KNEW AND IS IT STILL WORKING OR RELEVANT NOW OR DO I NEED TO GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND CHECK OUT A FEW THINGS ". Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2016
Possible scenario playing out on audjpy and the reason why i left the trade for a while though...everything on chart below 4hr tf.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 9:45pm On May 27, 2016
Oops thot today was Saturday
Anyways
Next week dey...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2016
Eurgbp buy refuses to activate buy fully by closing below the 0.7634 level...will be waiting patiently.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 10:21am On May 28, 2016
@pipsgaringan, i suggest u review your system, if possible, allow your trades to hit tp or sl. Most of your trades would have been hitting tp if you dont close manually. Your risk is always low, so why the rush to close manually. Just an advice bro.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2016
My EURUSD forecast...

IMPORTANT: The setups posted here are not trade calls but are intended for informative and educational purposes only therefore; you should use your own strategy to determine both entry and exit points.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by chiwex(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2016
Forgot forex. It is a waste of years, talent, vision

You can survive by trying to teach people, who are new to forest, how to trade of which in return they wouldn't in any way make profit out it.

Forex is the same with betting

Stop gazing candle sticks.

Why?

No formula u can't predict ur market even if u buy d most expensive signal.

Mathematics have formula
Programming languages have functions, objects etc

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2016
chiwex:

You can survive by trying to teach people, who are new to forest, how to trade of which in return they wouldn't in any way make profit out it.

Why?

Mathematics have formula
it is FOREX and not forest young lad...how much do you earn on your web site design job you do ? don't think much...look up info with facts before writing and not just write trash anywhere. Thank you
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2016
grin grin grin
The guy above Jline lacks Real Knowledge, read my insiggy

Y'all should PLEASE ignore that fellow there is no point explaining anything to him.
His thoughts doesn't change anything.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 28, 2016
@Pipsharigan i am recommending a simple robust forex trading method which involves a combination of bollinger bands and candlestick patterns (study them very well with all sincerity of purpose) + discipline.
I hope this helps.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sharperino(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2016
Please, Is there any forex trader trading on fxcm platform here. I would like to find out a few information.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:03am On May 29, 2016
chiwex:

Why?

Mathematics have formula
try to focus on long term trends the big ones that yield the big gains. These only come around a few times a month at best, but profits have nothing to do with the amount of times you trade. You don't get paid for effort in forex trading you get paid for being right.

try to focus more on long term trends the big ones that yield the big gains. These only come around a few times a month at best, but profits have nothing to do with the amount of times you trade. You don't get paid for effort in forex trading you get paid for being right.

Forex markets don't defeat you can only defeat yourself.

The opportunity is there but it's up to you to make the opportunity work for you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 6:39am On May 29, 2016
chiwex:

Why?

Mathematics have formula

Lol forex is so addictive cheesy cheesy, I tell you.
Despite your hatred of Forex after disappointment from losing , you still wouldn't let go and still hanging ,peeping around Forex forums.

I dont know if there is a cure to Forex addiction , its time all Forex gamblers approach pharmaceutical companies to initiate a research for Forex addiction at least for this guys good.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by chiwex(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2016
jorel1:

Lol forex is so addictive cheesy cheesy, I tell you.
Despite your hatred of Forex after disappointment from losing , you still wouldn't let go and still hanging ,peeping around Forex forums.

I dont know if there is a cure to Forex addiction , its time all Forex gamblers approach pharmaceutical companies to initiate a research for Forex addiction at least for this guys good.

It simple an short

Forget d millions u have lost

Think of ur future

Walk towards it

Remove all materials that relate to forex

Generate hatered for forex

Keep away from friends who trade forex because they can influence u again

Etc

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2016
chiwex:

It simple an short

Forget d millions u have lost

Think of ur future

Walk towards it

Remove all materials that relate to forex

Generate hatered for forex

Keep away from friends who trade forex because they can influence u again

Etc

Yet you keep doing exactly the opposite by peeping here for alerts or to see if people do really make it grin , you need to let go completely . Ban this website from your pc and your mind.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2016
currentprice:
@PIPsharingan

i feel you brother,,,,especially your 100% transparency

but with two consecutive week of bad trades (0% accuracy),,, don't you think its time to change your system.

may be you should do away with those EMA & STOCHASTIC grin

I quite disagree with change in trading system.

Was in similar scenario last month and was at the verge of changing a system that I have stuck with for over a year and it bounced back.

Two thing you can do @pipsharingan

1. Take a break for 2 weeks.
2. If you can't, reduce your risk further.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2016
fxbomovi:
@pipsgaringan, i suggest u review your system, if possible, allow your trades to hit tp or sl. Most of your trades would have been hitting tp if you dont close manually. Your risk is always low, so why the rush to close manually. Just an advice bro.

Good advice @bolded. Traders are more comfortable staying in losing trade than winning trade.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:38am On May 29, 2016
surveycash:

I quite disagree with change in trading system.

Was in similar scenario last month and was at the verge of changing a system that I have stuck with for over a year and it bounced back.

Two thing you can do @pipsharingan

1. Take a break for 2 weeks.
2. If you can't, reduce your risk further.

I agree with you prof.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2016
Well, I disagree with you all.
Atleast someone could have been kind enough to ask what the problem is, to know what needs improvement.
But no no, y'all just jump into conclusion just like that.
Una turn pro untop hin mata.
That's not the way to go mates.
The least you do is to have study his charts and understand how he trades before giving PR advice.
Changing a system won't make him any better.
And I really appreciate his complete honesty, no one here should think that's a vulnerability to poach on.
Sensei, like I said, better days ahead. Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.
Sensei Bruce Lee once said "I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10000 times"
Sensei you are doing very well, this loses forces you to level up.
And I believed you have improved, try working on your entry and exit some more,
For Your last 2 trades well I saw where you could have carted away with lot of pips. But you remained in the trade. "Try not to hit home runs but Singles" I admire your skills in the battle front. It's like seeing Naruto in action. But you ain't Naruto but the Shinobi with the Sharingan, and for that reason you need to pick your battles more carefully.
Until next time friend.
Do enjoy your weekend.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2016
smiley
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:25am On May 29, 2016
fx pairs prices moves and pays once in awhile, not everytime as a result of pullbacks (traders nightmare) just as a salary earner gets paycheck at the end of the month.
all you need to do is to do nothing sometimes, to go on holiday. it will be utterly futile and frustrating to be in the market at such times.
check the movement of GBP/CHF this month on the higher time frames you'll understand.
no strategy or trading methodology/system is actually bad...it all depends on trader
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2016
Feshizzy:
Well, I disagree with you all.
Atleast someone could have been kind enough to ask what the problem is, to know what needs improvement.
But no no, y'all just jump into conclusion just like that.
Una turn pro untop hin mata.
That's not the way to go mates.
The least you do is to have study his charts and understand how he trades before giving PR advice.
Changing a system won't make him any better.
And I really appreciate his complete honesty, no one here should think that's a vulnerability to poach on.
Sensei, like I said, better days ahead. Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.
Sensei Bruce Lee once said "I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10000 times"
Sensei you are doing very well, this loses forces you to level up.
And I believed you have improved, try working on your entry and exit some more,
For Your last 2 trades well I saw where you could have carted away with lot of pips. But you remained in the trade. "Try not to hit home runs but Singles" I admire your skills in the battle front. It's like seeing Naruto in action. But you ain't Naruto but the Shinobi with the Sharingan, and for that reason you need to pick your battles more carefully.
Until next time friend.
Do enjoy your weekend.

Regards,
EF
Well, in as much as i applaud your tendencies of trying to make people feel good irrespective of the prevailing situation, you still need to tell the hard truth. However Those who gave him advice only gave their candid opinion and tip , the fact they didn't sound emotional about it doesn't mean they are poaching on his situation.

Even as medium to long term trader , I never lose up to 200 pips in a week...but for a day trader losing more than 350 pips , something isn't right.
A system isn't just about knowing when to buy and sell, it comprises a whole lot all in one.

I played with close to a 100 systems although repeatedly for some b4 i finally seem to get it right..even at that i still subject it to routine review once in a while..
I don't know how long pipsh has been trading but it takes time maybe years to get a whole system right...so in his case Maybe he isn't there yet ( having an established system ) so he needs to keep simulating and manipulating systems until he gets it not necessarily right but at least in the right direction.

So pipsh , they say you are a honest trader but don't see how that makes one a better trader so i suggest you take advice from those with strong critics giving you the hard truth ( not me offcourse cheesy ) and not necessarily the ones given to make you feel good...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.