Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:42 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (528963 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxsly: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Tom29i:
sell XAU/USD

will join u when I fund . Still believing God here

Thank God for seeing another year
Tom said we should sell gold while he waits to fund his account. grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxsly: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Abeg make I follow wish traders a happy new year. Let's stay focused in the market and we shall withdraw more this year.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2016
fxsly:

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2016
who is getting ready to BUY gbp.aud with me at 10am candle grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2016
my today's trade grin

who is buying GBP.AUD with me now

if you do, entered according to your system risk/reward

read my siggy first before you decide

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2016
fxsly:

bro pls don't underate dat signal. it will vomit. at d time of my posting, 20 pips is in money already. some traders are multi-millionaire with 20 pips daily.
it is generated from my close-holygrail strategy. no mt4 Indy needed. 1:3 brewing but take 1:2. figure out ur stop

@moneyyy, are u Fxking2012?

edit: entry @ 1079
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Tom29i:

@moneyyy, are u Fxking2012?

99% sure for me
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by zinosleek(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2016
happy new year all. selling eurgbp. coming late thou, but I see it falling more
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxfavour(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2016
currentprice:
my today's trade grin

who is buying GBP.AUD with me now

if you do, entered according to your system risk/reward

read my siggy first before you decide
am on it too bro
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by pipstarget: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2016
Sell EURUSD, 20pips TP and 40pips SL

Good mrng fellas...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2016
pipstarget:

Good mrng fellas...
Good call, keep it up. Also sell EURJPY cos Euro is going down.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by pipstarget: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2016
Moneyyy:

Jagaban...#saluteyousir

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by docus: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2016
grin anther year another comedy, mean while am enjoying EU fall & Uchef rise
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2016
GBPNZD take profit area #2,25 , looking to sell from that region down to #2.107. depending on market condition

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2016
fxsly:

quotable quote! Words on the marble.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2016
Moneyyy:

Really? cos I already bought EURAUD @.5018 SL: 4860 TP: 6000
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by gigfx: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2016
Moving

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by pipstarget: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
pipstarget:

Good mrng fellas...

Target hit...

Not only practice, but also studying make perfection...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by bigbasho: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Moneyyy:

It's a a great start to a new year and congrats to those who took the trades. About to go back to my trading room (aka strong room) to continue with my analyses. Please always analyse every trade and try to adapt to the market - the market is very dynamic and so must you. Only when you are able to always adapt to the changing market conditions have you truly conquered the market.

Happy New Year!!!

wish i could learn from you sire.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Newton's First Law states that an object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless acted upon by an external force. It may be seen as a statement about inertia, that objects will remain in their state of motion unless a force acts to change the motion."

This law is equally applied in the market , an object { sellers } would keep moving until they meet an external force { buyers }
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
Really? cos I already bought EURAUD @.5018 SL: 4860 TP: 6000

Yes, really.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Gold hit BE sell now @1082 SL 30-40

tp 1:2 -3
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
As new year is proceeding read and digest this
The Greatest trading lessons I have learned
by Michael Storm aka Robinhood. Twitter ID: neo761
#1.) Price has MEMORY.
Where there is a pivot or a turning point on any given chart and then a subsequent rise or downdraft, it takes TIME to overcome or correct such a move. Candlesticks tend to stall or consolidate around such areas. This of course depends upon how recent the event was. The more recent the event, the more resistance to overcoming a prior high, or breaking through a prior low. The BREAKING of such areas is called the breakout or breakdown.
#2.) Fear is far greater than greed…. always analyze from the perspective of “what are other traders thinking/feeling” at these moments or what will they feel if price goes to X? With Forex, buying in one currency IS selling in another. Due to the nature of the massive margin, traders cannot hold for large moves against them. So, selling begets more selling as stops are being triggered. Buying begets more buying (because the other side of the currency is being sold and again stops being triggered cause price to continue in that direction).
#3.) Patience is a virtue. ALWAYS wait for each bar to complete. Waiting for a setup to complete is of the greatest importance because failed setups are more common than completed ones.
#4.) Disciplined stops are vital to survival. Always place a stop immediately after entering a trade. What if a tree drops on your cable lines or the computer crashes in the middle of a trade? (personally had this happen several times)
#5.) Reversals and breakouts have the most meat in them
#6.) Charts are the “footprints” of money. Our job is to be an expert tracker/hunter.
#7.) Trade what you SEE, not what you believe. How does one explain this to someone…. that is the question. Stop having a bias short or long, let the charts tell you. Is price rising? Then only place trades to the long side. Is price descending? C’mon. What is the trend? Your going to bet against the trend? Only a fool tries to catch a falling knife. Let the knife fall first. ONLY trade in the direction of the trend, for we know not how far down is down, or how low or how long the trend will last. It always goes further than you think.
#8.wink News is (somewhat) irrelevant. If it is going to move, it will show up on the charts. The price action rules!
#9.) Its ok to lose. Lets try and keep it to no more than half of all trades. All losses must be small. Let the winners run. For you WILL go broke taking profits too soon and/or letting losers run. It is NOT my job as a manager of my family’s money to allow a trade to go massively against me. I “hired” that trade to perform and it better darn well perform and right quickly or I am OUT. When in doubt get out. Can always re-enter later.
#10.) Everyone has an agenda. Believe nothing. Read between the lines. Many times contrarian thinking rules and trades go the way to HURT the most traders.
#11.) Education is cheap, its ignorance that is expensive! Your never too smart or know it all. Keep learning till you stop breathing.
#12.) Again… Patience pays. It is best to sit in cash and WAIT for a truly awesome trade opportunity. I do NOT get paid to trade. I get paid to WAIT. I get paid to POUNCE when the pouncing is right!
#13.) Examine all trades in the light of multiple time frames. I personally use a 1, 5, 15 minute and 1 hour chart. Always keeping my mind on each candle in each time frame. How far can that bar move? The ATR (average true range) can be visually seen and taken into account with the other time frames.
These are the biggies for me. As a professional scalper in stocks for 10 years, trading sometimes 100K shares a day, I really needed to be right. Here is a list of a few more. If you trade stocks as well, you may understand most of this: WHERE is the 800 pound gorilla trading (the market maker, the axe)? How many “bullets” does he have? What is his goal? Where are his danger levels (price levels that should not be broken, for the selling would trigger stop losses forcing him to take on more shares than he can, or wants too)? Where is the next level or pivot that price is heading to.? Where is the next resistance level where price will stall out? And for God’s sake remember the power of the trend is almost unstoppable. Well that’s it for now. Thanks for reading. This is one of the first articles I have ever written. Hope it will be a help to someone. If so perhaps I will write more. Follow the rules you establish for yourself, and good luck!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Smartlife(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sticking with one strategy and tweaking it on the current market movement is all one need to succeed here. Over all its good news if one will get more disciplined and realize that patience pays in the long run. wink
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
@fxfavour and other that follow the GBP.AUD call pls let do the needful

let adjust SL to safe-heaven grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxfavour(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
currentprice:
@fxfavour and other that follow the GBP.AUD call pls let do the needful

let adjust SL to safe-heaven grin
have done DAT Bro..trade still running
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
YESSS!!!!!!!!.... My first trade for the year and it was succefully slashed, I made 135 PIPS on this single trade and added 1.2% to my account, the trade did not hit my target profit though, I executed the trade before it became fully ripe(make I no lie, tension and excitement wan kpuff me).

I have two other trades(USD/CHF & EUR/USD) that are pending, for now they are looking good but lets see how it goes before 6pm

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by russy: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
PIPsharingan:
YESSS!!!!!!!!.... My first trade for the year and it was succefully slashed, I made 135 PIPS on this single trade and added 1.2% to my account, the trade did not hit my target profit though, I executed the trade before it became fully ripe(make I no lie, tension and excitement wan kpuff me).
I have two other trades(USD/CHF & EUR/USD) that are pending, for now they are looking good but lets see how it goes before 6pm

can you see 135pips gave 1.2%, i like this type of trader, i will like to follow this NO TENSION type of trading. congrats guy.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
russy:

can you see 135pips gave 1.2%, i like this type of trader, i will like to follow this NO TENSION type of trading. congrats guy.

Thanks Russy,

I am a swing trader, I trade of 4hrs and the Daily charts, it takes a whole lot of patience (not GEJ's wife oh..lol) to practise this pattern or style..I sometimes do not take more than one or two trades per week, however it is a more stable and viable way of trading. Non the less, I believe our technique picks us and not the other way round

I still have two trades am monitoring.I am hoping it hits my profit, one is currently 58 pips and the other 45 pips. From the look of things i may have to drag my stop loss to either breakeven or take in some profits just incase the trend reverses or has a major retracement.

Happy Pip Slashing folks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Moneyyy:

Yes, really.
OK...I'll let the trade run
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
russy:

Lol, it means at $100000 deposit, 135 pips indicates a $1200 profit made grin grin could be better tho cool cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Jollymich(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
OYO SCAMMER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.