Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186502 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BluePearls(m): 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
falad4u200:

Advertising something dat can't be proof, if its not proofable I wnt come out here and tell u binary is jelenke, bro I av not ask u guys to contact me or av I put my contact for u, plz just passing bye and say binary still get money whey dem suppose pay guys in jelenke manner. So plz no take offence, u can go and try out d combination BB and anotgee inducator den deduce ur trade urself to see d jelenkelism of binary I think av given a li2 tip. U said i can't proof it will be cooking screenshots everyday with chats of testimonies and u r seeing dates on d screenshots plz let's try and watch d way we talk to ourself thanx

abeg which one be anotgee indicator?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2016
falad4u200:
I had to remove identity of those I posted their chat Becos its turning to series of calls to some of dem plz don't be annoyed I removed them don't take it personal and plz no more jelenke binary Becos people already said I can't proof it let only those who av gotten it keep using it binary must surely milk d money and I must surely keep taking d milk

Oga, keep quiet.

It is either you are lying or you are using a demo account or binary.com will collect ALL the profits back from you very very soon.

Whichever one it is, it wont augur well for you and the people you have deceived or trying to deceive in the long run.

Randoms trading is not a sustainable means of profitable training. It is manipulated by Binary.com. I am talking from experience.

Beside, if you were actually making these profits like you claimed, i am doubly sure you wont tell anyone but will want to make it alone.

SO, please, stop spamming this thread with suspicious comments

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by codedwura(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Beside, if you were actually making these profits like you claimed, i am doubly sure you wont tell anyone but will want to make it alone.

SO, please, stop spamming this thread with suspicious comments

Very well said, but i know of a man with a whatsapp group that shares his strat for free tho, with real binary.com account screen shot of over $2000 as proof that he makes money with it. No selling of stuff whatsoever since i have known him.

My point is this, if you know your strat works well, if at all you want to sell to people, you can show your real account balance with name and trades history.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Achimaechi:
Here it come's
nice job bross..but pls how do we make use of this since the template is not there...pls just a brief explanation ..screen shot ll also be appreciated..Many thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
falad4u200:

Advertising something dat can't be proof, if its not proofable I wnt come out here and tell u binary is jelenke, bro I av not ask u guys to contact me or av I put my contact for u, plz just passing bye and say binary still get money whey dem suppose pay guys in jelenke manner. So plz no take offence, u can go and try out d combination BB and anotgee inducator den deduce ur trade urself to see d jelenkelism of binary I think av given a li2 tip. U said i can't proof it will be cooking screenshots everyday with chats of testimonies and u r seeing dates on d screenshots plz let's try and watch d way we talk to ourself thanx
sorry pls dont be offended...kindly teach us how to combine this indicators to produce the result.thank you.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
fxdee:
nice job bross..but pls how do we make use of this since the template is not there...pls just a brief explanation ..screen shot ll also be appreciated..Many thanks

all the indies is not yet compelet and the template.
But first let us know what we are chasing after or what the system is all about.
1, the system is all about overbought and over sold and reversal if u like trading on reversal.
2, we re not trading during the news or near the news not at all.
3,but our target should be on a ranging market that's when it work's more perfectly, u can pick ur signals from the indies more clealy.
4, u can enjoy this strategy when the market is quiet, no news, nothing at all.
5, the indie has a pop up alert to alert u when price is overbought, oversold and reversal.
To be continued.....
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Achimaechi:
Here it come's
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Achimaechi:

all the indies is not yet compelet and the template.
But first let us know what we are chasing after or what the system is all about.
1, the system is all about overbought and over sold and reversal if u like trading on reversal.
2, we re not trading during the news or near the news not at all.
3,but our target should be on a ranging market that's when it work's more perfectly, u can pick ur signals from the indies more clealy.
4, u can enjoy this strategy when the market is quiet, no news, nothing at all.
5, the indie has a pop up alert to alert u when price is overbought, oversold and reversal.
To be continued.....
..alright..following u ..Many thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Guys, u can copy and paste into ur Mt4 and wait for the remaining indies and template.
I was about uploading it but there was some kind error going on with nairaland or network lssue.
Hopefully, l 'll upload the remaining indies and the settings with the template.
Happy sunday
all.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Achimaechi:
Guys, u can copy and paste into ur Mt4 and wait for the remaining indies and template.
I was about uploading it but there was some kind error going on with nairaland or network lssue.
Hopefully, l 'll upload the remaining indies and the settings with the template.
Happy sunday
all.
..ok..thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Achimaechi:

all.
then do you still trade with that HAMA indicator u posted sometimes ago?..and compare it wt this which one s better..thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
fxdee:
then do you still trade with that HAMA indicator u posted sometimes ago?..and compare it wt this which one s better..thanks
no. Reasons it doesn't fit in with binary trading due it doesn't ve' settings or ajustment that can fit in with trend following.
But this current indies is ok and if u re an experience trader u can also use for forex trading because it has a buy/sell signal u can follow.
But without some explanation u wouldn't know.
On like this indie slope alert, Macd histogramwis they very good in tradind binary and forex as both of re used as comfirmation indicator with diffrent settins along side with forextrader calarm.
U already know where price is heading.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
fxdee:
no. Reasons it doesn't fit in with binary trading due it doesn't ve' settings or ajustment that can fit in with trend following.
But this current indies is ok and if u re an experience trader u can also use for forex trading because it has a buy/sell signal u can follow.
But without some explanation u wouldn't know.
On like this indie, slope alert, Macd histogramwis they re very good in trading binary and forex as both of them re used as comfirmation indicator with diffrent settins along side with forextrader calarm.
U already know where price is heading to.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
let's continue

1 Share

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
lastly the template

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by edisoncash: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Please anyone here knows tested auto binary trading bot that deliver minimum of 70% ITM daily. I will be very very grateful if someone here can help me out
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Here is the simple rule to the game.
1, u must identify a ranging market.
2,u must follow the comfirmation u got from this three indies, which is MACD HIstogram,RSIFITER, Slope directon alert.
3, u must not trade during news or near the news.
4, secret trade currency ie away from news ie from 3am to 7am, 3pm to 4pm noon.
SETTINGs for three indies.
1,MACD=fastma 7,slowma 8,signal 5.leave the rest, levels= 000,
2,RSIfiter=period 2.color green/red, levels= 0 0 0.
3, slope diretion line alert = period 13, 1, 1,1,1. Width 3.

For buy signal ie from oversold wait for ur MACD to cross up with a greenbar.
Slope direction line changes to lime.
RSIfiter come up with a greenbar.

For sell ie from overbought wait for
slope direction alert to changes to red color.
RSIfiter comes down with a redbar.
MACD crosses down with a red bar.

For reversal u ve' an arrow indicating BB going up with green arrow alert/going down red arrow but u just ve to adjust width to 2.
That it if u can follow the simple rules, it as easy as ABCD.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Copy all indies test it give ur feed back.
Binary made simple!!
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by harrymoore(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Achimaechi:
Copy all indies test it give ur feed back.
Binary made simple!!

Thanks!

Please what time frame should be used it and what expiry duration?

What about other indies, are they not relevant aside MACD, Rsifilter and slope diretion line alert?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
harrymoore:

Thanks!

Please what time frame should be used it and what expiry duration?

What about other indies, are they not relevant aside MACD, Rsifilter and slope diretion line alert?

they re all relevant, is only that we use MACD,Rsifilter and slope direction line alert as our entry comfirmation signal.

For timeframe use 5min chart and 10min expiration.
Coping all indies make's it easy for u to undestand fast and if u re good in forex, u 'll know that forextrader clarm is good for forextrading.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by harrymoore(m): 6:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Achimaechi:

they re all relevant, is only that we use MACD,Rsifilter and slope direction line alert as our entry comfirmation signal.

Coping all indies make's it easy for u to undestand fast and if u re good in forex, u 'll know that forextrader clarm is good for forextrading.

You talked about secret trade currency ie away from news ie from 3am to 7am, 3pm to 4pm noon.

Does it mean we should not trade between those hours?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by codedwura(m): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2016
Achimaechi:

thanks for your generous mindset, may God bless you.
i got this after attaching the template you dropped.
pls attach your mt4 screenshot too.

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2016
codedwura:

thanks for your generous mindset, may God bless you.
i got this after attaching the template you dropped.
pls attach your mt4 screenshot too.

copy all the indie and attach them ur chart if the indies didn't appear with the template.
I mean all indies
For the screenshot l ll upload it for u to see.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
edisoncash:
Please anyone here knows tested auto binary trading bot that deliver minimum of 70% ITM daily. I will be very very grateful if someone here can help me out
pm me
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by falad4u200: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
I av not begged any body to contact me for it am just posting to let u guys know dat binary.com still dey pay even with d volatility name changed I wish to show only 20people and I av shown dem all, it's optional Guys I am already preparing an eBook on my Forex trading divergence, I will drop d link for u guys here it's very very free
Dats d strategy in use in Forex so plz don't take me for wht I am not, u av not seen me said I am advertising any product here plz and plz,

D main reason why I restricted to only 20peope is becos most strategies seized working when too many people are using it especially on volatility on binary.com

I am not here to spam d thread plz if u r sure u know wht divergence means and u can contact me I will train u my Forex strategy plz and plz no buying or selling of anything dis is plain Forex not binary or better still when am 2ru with my eBook I will give it out d link to u guys to download. Sorry if I av gone against d rule of the group sharing screenshots am very sorry hope am accepted . Thanx in anticipation
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by falad4u200: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
BluePearls:

abeg which one be anotgee indicator?

Sorry it was a typo error, I mean to say BB and another indicator
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by edisoncash: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
nairabinary:
pm me
Plz can you add me on what's app 07053967489
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BluePearls(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
falad4u200:

Sorry it was a typo error, I mean to say BB and another indicator

which one in particular?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
falad4u200:
I av not begged any body to contact me for it am just posting to let u guys know dat binary.com still dey pay even with d volatility name changed I wish to show only 20people and I av shown dem all, it's optional Guys I am already preparing an eBook on my Forex trading divergence, I will drop d link for u guys here it's very very free
Dats d strategy in use in Forex so plz don't take me for wht I am not, u av not seen me said I am advertising any product here plz and plz,

D main reason why I restricted to only 20peope is becos most strategies seized working when too many people are using it especially on volatility on binary.com

I am not here to spam d thread plz if u r sure u know wht divergence means and u can contact me I will train u my Forex strategy plz and plz no buying or selling of anything dis is plain Forex not binary or better still when am 2ru with my eBook I will give it out d link to u guys to download. Sorry if I av gone against d rule of the group sharing screenshots am very sorry hope am accepted . Thanx in anticipation
Add me to ur whatsapp bro. 08022476502
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by meritdee(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
So guys still keep this thread alive. kudos everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.