Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186540 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by cokegee: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is my number add me to the group 07033233559
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BioTeck: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2016
Blog updatedfor binary free trading signal

Volatility 75 to go down in 45 minutes

Trade Won!

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Oladg2: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Use BINARY DIGGER PRO indicator to get your daily target.
CONTACT +2348104751696.

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by JLINE(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by tp2dcore: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
PLS HOW DO I LEARN FROM THIS GELENKE TRADE OFA THING
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Somebody needs my help:

For all those newbies who rilli wana make money trading binary options pls read the below points n facts am about to make so u knw what ur about going into..

1...Binary options trading is NOT for the impatient....

2...No matter how expensive and effective the so-called indicator or strategy u wana trade with is,u CAN NOT escape paying ur dues by spending time with ur MT4 chart... Ur time must be spent to rilli knw hw this biz works...

3...Therez no shortcut to making money trading binary options if there was, choosing either up or down shouldnt be a problem either.

4...If you Dont know what support and resistance is and how to draw them,my brother i guarantee u,u will neva make consistent profits on the long run..

5...If u are so desperate to start this biz without observing all rules above,trust me u,d desperately blow ur demo and real accounts and desperately tag trading binary options scam,gamble and game of luck.

To whom it may concern...
To be continued

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
stmichael001:
Somebody needs my help:

For all those newbies who rilli wana make money trading binary options pls read the below points n facts am about to make so u knw what ur about going into..

1...Binary options trading is NOT for the impatient....

2...No matter how expensive and effective the so-called indicator or strategy u wana trade with is,u CAN NOT escape paying ur dues by spending time with ur MT4 chart... Ur time must be spent to rilli knw hw this biz works...

3...Therez no shortcut to making money trading binary options if there was, choosing either up or down shouldnt be a problem either.

4...If you Dont know what support and resistance is and how to draw them,my brother i guarantee u,u will neva make consistent profits on the long run..

5...If u are so desperate to start this biz without observing all rules above,trust me u,d desperately blow ur demo and real accounts and desperately tag trading binary options scam,gamble and game of luck.

To whom it may concern...
To be continued
grin

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Seyola9(m): 3:03am On Jul 25, 2016
lotlord:
Join my group on WhatsApp for binary trading signals , and tips all free .30 lots all remaing send your WhatsApp numbers to the mail lotvalerian@gmail.com

pls add me to the group. Iv sent my number to lotvalerian@gmail.com.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Oladg2: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Trade binary option savely by using BINARY DIGGER PRO indicator .
Contact +2348104751696 to no more about binary digger.

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by wreckbookies: 2:15am On Jul 26, 2016
Dis is just a small account result with one of the d jelenke strategies and a fund manager calculator dat helps in trading stakes . Imagine some people still dey ask if binary still pay, dis to confirm for u binary no go stop paying . Binary is just getting more jelenke

1 Share

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BioTeck: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2016
It's not easy to combine trading with updating a blog if you are trading profitably, talk more of posting trades and results on nairaland. Trading profitably is not just that easy...it takes your time and ur energy...you need to be focused. That's why i have not bn posting my trades...it's not just easy. Pls visit the blog..I'll alaways try to update the blog with my long term expiry(1-2hrs) trades so that you can still take the trade even if you get there 5-15 minutes after posting it.

Below is one of our trades from our Cross-Over Candle this morning:

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BioTeck: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Another trade from cross-over strategy that just closed in the money:

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BioTeck: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Another win again from CrossOver Strategy...

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BioTeck: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
These 2 strategies; The cross over and The Candle of light are both effective and fail-safe!
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BioTeck: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Our Trades For Today:

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nad95: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
BioTeck:
Our Trades For Today:
Like sir, can I still use the trade even when I am one hr late. How do I use it, is it that I place the trade to the expiry time in respect to when you posted it in your blog. For example you posted a signal for a 2hr trade around 1pm and I saw it around 2.15pm, should I place the trade to expire 3pm?
Thanks.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nad95: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seyola9:

pls add me to the group. Iv sent my number to lotvalerian@gmail.com. 07030321309
I am in. 09098091769
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Oladg2: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2016
Trade binary option savely by using BINARY DIGGER PRO indicator .
Contact +2348104751696 to no more about binary digger.

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Oladg2: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2016
have your daily target easily
contact +2348104751696

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
hahahahahah

Lord Help us....
so naso dis place take turn advert room!

For Guys posting adds,am not against u sha caz sm of u might hv smtn genuine to offer,bt pls do it once and keep mute....Dont alws keep on flooding dis place with adds giving us the impression u are after people's money and definitely a scam...use common sense abeg...

If u,ve posted an add abt a strategy u wana sell,do so and keep mute pls...This is becoming so too annoying...abi shame no dey catch una?

Nawa...

4 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by amyliajane(f): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
stmichael001:
hahahahahah
Lord Help us....
so naso dis place take turn advert room!
For Guys posting adds,am not against u sha caz sm of u might hv smtn genuine to offer,bt pls do it once and keep mute....Dont alws keep on flooding dis place with adds giving us the impression u are after people's money and definitely a scam...use common sense abeg...
If u,ve posted an add abt a strategy u wana sell,do so and keep mute pls...This is becoming so too annoying...abi shame no dey catch una?
Nawa...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BioTeck: 1:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Nad95:

Like sir, can I still use the trade even when I am one hr late. How do I use it, is it that I place the trade to the expiry time in respect to when you posted it in your blog. For example you posted a signal for a 2hr trade around 1pm and I saw it around 2.15pm, should I place the trade to expire 3pm?
Thanks.

No sir, that's too late. You can still place trade if you get there within 5-15 minutes after posting the signal.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Hello guys....

Js wana drop something that will help somebody smwhere...

Facts about binary options trading...

Self discovery:

No matter what strategy has been taught u,there is always a place for self discovery. A strategy might work for somebody because he or she is not the impatient type,doesnt have gambling tendecies and is determined to start small but end well.But u might possess the exact opposite of such traits and trust me your end results will be disastrous...And trust me,you'll end up going in circles.

Have u ever asked yourself the reason why people dont seem to still make it even after been taught by the pros themselves?Thats because the person being taught hasnt discovered how effective the strategy taught him works personally.

Binary options is a world of experience,if u dont have trading experience my brother No indicator,or Signal provider can give you that.You,ve got experience it personally for yourself.

Dont be decieved by info markerters,Dont fall a victim.

Inshort your hurriedness not to want to learn trading from the scratch,is a very good sign binary options is NOT meant and will NOT work for you.

My guy,the day u make a decision to learn binary options from scratch very well,not this half baked tutorial people do and claim they,ve learnt,that will be the day ur journey in search of wealth through binary options just began.

Quote me anywhere......Every Succesfull binary options trader you know or must have read about had in times past a wilderness experience afterwards they came in contact with gold.
An indicator CANNOT cut short ur wilderness experience.
A new strategy introduced you cant cut short your wilderness experience either.
But a coolheaded and genuine mentor will help you go through it smoothly till you strike gold.

Thats more reason why am always grateful firstly to God then to my mentor wapmasta001 whom God used to encourage me through my wilderness experience till i landed home safely by God's grace.

Hope these words helps somebody..
Y,all hv a blessed day!

3 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by femora007(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2016
add 08134610489 to the binary digger room
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 2:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Strictly For real traders....If u dont have this battery as a backup plan my brother u must be really missing except u've got access to electricity 24/7.

The battery carries you for 3days trading on pc uninteruptedly.Y,all go get it.
I dont sell though!

Y,all hv a great day.

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sammary54: 6:11am On Jul 29, 2016
stmichael001:
Strictly For real traders....If u dont have this battery as a backup plan my brother u must be really missing except u've got access to electricity 24/7.
I dont sell though!
Y,all hv a great day.

how can one get link to buy and then how much does it cost?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 6:40am On Jul 29, 2016
sammary54:

how can one get link to buy and then how much does it cost?
Bought it from the market.. its N21,000 currently in the market.And trust me its worth the price. Bought mine from Onitsha.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Gudmornin Guys....

Just wana share something with y,all...

As much as we know one can be a billonaire by just a click of the mouse via binary options trading,its also important you know the basic requirements for this business.

Some people dont get these ready before embarking on this journey and endup spending too much time than necessary learning how this biz works..

If you really wana do this biz and endup making it you should have these things am about to mention in place:

1.An Healthy laptop
I mean a laptop with atleast 2GIG ram and gud processor. pls if ur laptop has button problems or whateva problem pls fix it as we are talkn abt money here.You dont wana put ur money on the line and ur pc messes u up when u least expect.

2.A Gud internet data plan that can last u atleast up to a month before u sub again,so u dont endup trading this month and the next month ur off caz u ran out of data

3.A very good power backup plan.... The above battery i showed u guys up there is the real deal...Will last u for 3days when fully charged.

4.A "i wont stop learning this biz till i make it"mindset
One of the paths to sucess is discouragements.My brother,on ur journey to learning and knowing hw this biz works,you must walk past this path.And if u faint not,u'd scale through and strike Gold at the end.

5...Allow the law of process refine u to be a better trader.
Tell urself this biz will take my time,but i will take the money it has as a reward at the end.Never be in a hurry.Give urself to constant practice.

Dont be lazy to read pdf files on price action,dont be lazy to buy premuim materials(genuine)ones if u come across them online.
Lastly,alws spend time with ur chart as the market goes in circle,before u know it u'd get to know how it works.

You can make up ur mind todae as a newbie and by next yr shud be making money,its all up to you. Where u expecting me to say u,d start making money from todae todae?lolz... my brother am nt an info marketer so i wil tell u the truth.

This is the singular reason why we have 80% of traders lossing money daily and just 20% making consistent profits doing this biz.

....To be continued

Y,all have a great day.

4 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Seyola9(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2016
stmichael001:

I dont sell though!

Y,all hv a great day.

@stmichael..pls I need this tin badly..Imagine oo I bot one laptop power bank early this year for close to 20k but after charging it full it will be discharging itsef..After 3 or 4 days of no usage d battery is gone and I have to recharge it and d stupid pbank needs up to 24hrs ow even more to charge full abd it charges my laptop full twice only..WASTE OF MONEY

pls what is the full name of this your own and pls can u resnap it very well in the daytime and reupload for me coz it seems I'm seeing car battery wire terminals..or pls give me ur whatsapp number so that you can share the full pics with me there.. or pls add me 7030321309. I need some info on it 4rm you
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Seyola9:

@stmichael..pls I need this tin badly..Imagine oo I bot one laptop power bank early this year for close to 20k but after charging it full it will be discharging itsef..After 3 or 4 days of no usage d battery is gone and I have to recharge it and d stupid pbank needs up to 24hrs ow even more to charge full abd it charges my laptop full twice only..WASTE OF MONEY

pls what is the full name of this your own and pls can u resnap it very well in the daytime and reupload for me coz it seems I'm seeing car battery wire terminals..or pls give me ur whatsapp number so that you can share the full pics with me there.. or pls add me 7030321309. I need some info on it 4rm you
Check ma profile,get ma contact frm there n watsapp me so i can direct u.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
You wana make money trading binary options? Then you should know these:

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by emonadeco(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Happy weekend everyone.Can anyone help us with d kind of arrow indicator used in the setup ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.