Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186487 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
emonadeco:
Happy weekend everyone.Can anyone help us with d kind of arrow indicator used in the setup ?
the problem wt this kind of ind is repainting...except if u r sure it does nt do that
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BioTeck: 6:25am On Aug 01, 2016
stmichael001:
Strictly For real traders....If u dont have this battery as a backup plan my brother u must be really missing except u've got access to electricity 24/7.

The battery carries you for 3days trading on pc uninteruptedly.Y,all go get it.
I dont sell though!

Y,all hv a great day.

Dear friend, pls where can I get this in Lagos...I wasted 25k to buy their so called laptop bacup from Computer village at Ikeja but i was forced to return it 2 days later...even my battery laptop is far better at backing up power than it. I was able to retrieve my money after series of fights with the ibo guy.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2016
BioTeck:

Dear friend, pls where can I get this in Lagos...I wasted 25k to buy their so called laptop bacup from Computer village at Ikeja but i was forced to return it 2 days later...even my battery laptop is far better at backing up power than it. I was able to retrieve my money after series of fights with the ibo guy.
Try computer village.Got mine in onitsha. js tk the pick there and show them.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
this link could still be useful to somebody...one of d strategy dropped by our ogas back then...https://www.nairaland.com/accentuate/posts/3....
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by emonadeco(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
fxdee:
this link could still be useful to somebody...one of d strategy dropped by our ogas back then...https://www.nairaland.com/accentuate/posts/3....

https://www.nairaland.com/accentuate/posts/3

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Seyola9(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Guys pls who has Mr Accentuate phone number?? I need it badly..
Iv added him on Skype but he is not responding at all

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Seyola9(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Guys pls who has Mr Accentuate phone number?? I need it badly..
Iv added him on Skype but he is not responding at all
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2016
This is more reason why i love binary options trading... It has a very nice way of humbling the loud-mouthed folks...

Are we now ready to learn binary options from scratch? lolz

6 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
stmichael001:
This is more reason why i love binary options trading... It has a very nice way of humbling the loud-mouthed folks...

yes sir!..let s go there
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
fxdee:
yes sir!..let s go there
Bros stop dis tin wen u dey do na....u be boss alrdy abeg!

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Am gona elaborate in detail on how to trade breakouts just like wapmasta already introduced.... Have got over 50 setup pix to upload,bt wud only upload a few of them afta this post gets a minimum of 15likes.... wana see seriousness!

19 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
stmichael001:

yep, l ve come to conclusion after testing so many indies and l now agree that when trading binary one has to trade with support and resistance.
Meanwhile, l ve some question to ask u as u continue.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2016
Achimaechi:

yep, l ve come to conclusion after testing so many indies and l now agree that when trading binary one has to trade with support and resistance.
Meanwhile, l ve some question to ask u as u continue.
U js escaped ending 2016 in same spot. Congrates!
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2016
stmichael001:
U js escaped ending 2016 in same spot. Congrates!

thankz, but u can share more experience on that.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Achimaechi:

thankz, but u can share more experience on that.
Which area is it u want me to share experience on?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
stmichael001:
Which area is it u want me to share experience on?

my question is, do u usually trade on a single candlestick of D1, H1 after placing ur support and resistance horizontal line if the price do go above or below the support and resistance line,
cos l was making a mistake by trading on 5m chart untill l switch to 15mchart and trade after placing my support and resistance then trade for 10m on 15m candle that when l got lmprovement.
Any more exprience on that.
Thankz.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
The way most people trade breakouts is same way i trade mine..

choose a timeframe....i trade 30mins tf... draw ur support and resistance on that same timeframe and trade there...
And yes,,,,i trade a single candlestick i.e the candle after the breakout from support or resistance... In binary options u js need a pip to be in money so no need trading for pips...
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
stmichael001:
The way most people trade breakouts is same way i trade mine..

choose a timeframe....i trade 30mins tf... draw ur support and resistance on that same timeframe and trade there...
And yes,,,,i trade a single candlestick i.e the candle after the breakout from support or resistance... In binary options u js need a pip to be in money so no need trading for pips...

thankz alot.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Seyola9(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
stmichael001:
Am gona elaborate in detail on how to trade breakouts just like wapmasta already introduced.... Have got over 50 setup pix to upload,bt wud only upload a few of them afta this post gets a minimum of 15likes.... wana see seriousness!

@stmichael pls start. .we are waiting
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BluePearls(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
@stmichael001 i sight you o... we are waiting with our pens and papers wink
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by falad4u200: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
As Forex is sweet to make money from do you know that binary trading is also very good if you know the rudimentary and the logic
Even if you don't know about it at all you can still make money from it just visit this site to see how you can money from binary option as a novice
http://test.555company.com/robot-faq/
If you have any questions contact me or chat with one of the customer agent with instant response

Many other offers are also available
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2016
Y,all ready?

15likes alrdy....shws boiz are serious...
Now lets get down to business.. Now,js like i alws say learning this biz from scratch is the only way to be able to survive it in the long run therez no shortcut to it...Therez no indicator anywhere in the world that would do all analysis for you and bring in the money without you doing some brainstorming analysis yourself.If there was such indicator or robot,trust me binary options business would have gone into extinction as one who has access to it would empty its treasury.

Simply put,dont tell me you wana make money trading binary options without wanting to pay the ultimate price.Because having that mentality alone is a strong indicator with a down trend alert showing u,d Neva eva make it.

Now am nt here to start teaching you how support and resistance works and how to spot and draw them.Even if am gona teach that....i wouldnt do that here on NL caz i dont have that grace of doing such on forums,as support and resistance alone is a very vast topic.And besides,i know of a whole lot of persons who will not wana contribute a dim by posting positive comments bt wud only come here take tutorials and behind me still hate...lol. it hapns.

So if am gona teach support and resistance which is the main tool to trading price action strategies,i would wana know who am lecturing so i know those that are rilli serious.

Like i wud alws say,i am not an info marketer or indicator seller so i,d hit u hard,tell you the gospel truth and allow you make your choice on the path to take.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Now as promised....am gona post out of ma previous trades 4 breakout setup pix that explains in detail what ma setups looks like...

Posses your spirit,soul and body with these setup pix and make money...
Remember success is not free...its got a price tag.

I,d post more trade setup pix as the spirit leads...
Now i wana make something clear... therez no strategy that gives a 100% win ratio...bt why we post setup pix is so u learn from them and anytime u take a look-alike setup and it fails u should know its js a normal market phenomenon and thus no cause for alarm.The most important thing here is you making sure ur taking the right setups,you,d make money..

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2016
Below are the setup pix examples....
learn from them... Example1

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2016
example 2

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2016
example 3

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2016
example 4

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Y,all hv a blessd trading week. More increase on ur demo and real accounts.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by barikay: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
St Michael , u didn't tell me u have upgraded to the improve version of wapmasta .strat, it so cool, Thank to the LORD Almighty for given him the knowledge, Thank u wapmasta for painstaking answering all questions.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by comptable: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
stmichael001:
example 3
stmichael, pls could you elaborate more on what you mean by BUOB in that example 3 pix
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by comptable: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
stmichael001:
example 3
sorry! i mean BUEB pattern as you stated in example pix3.thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.