Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186480 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by drumma(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Account management in binary is not child's play oooo... i do it and men the work no be here the good thing is my profit sharing ratio is 50/50 so you cannot just come and eat free money while i spend all the time doing the work.... but trading with martingale is rubbish sha..... last thing to do with someone's money...
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Laxra: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2017
drumma:
Account management in binary is not child's play oooo... i do it and men the work no be here the good thing is my profit sharing ratio is 50/50 so you cannot just come and eat free money while i spend all the time doing the work.... but trading with martingale is rubbish sha..... last thing to do with someone's money...
E tire me for some people o, when I started managing people's account, I started with account size of $10>$30 now $100.how do you expect me to trade account of $100 and $10.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by drumma(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
minimum account i manage is $3,000 i can't stress myself for nothing

Laxra:

E tire me for some people o, when I started managing people's account, I started with account size of $10>$30 now $100.how do you expect me to trade account of $100 and $10.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by accentuate(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Laxra:

Since Bill Gates is so rich why wouldn't he just stop selling/making products?

Bill Gates use his Asset to make more money by Selling/making Products bro not looking for people's Fund and besides this platform is not meant for marketing is to share binary ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by orpeeh: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2018
accentuate:

Bill Gates use his Asset to make more money by Selling/making Products bro not looking for people's Fund and besides this platform is not meant for marketing is to share binary ideas.
oga accentuate, long time do u still use the heiken ashi style u use back then
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by accentuate(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
orpeeh:

Bros all system drop on this platform are still working what we just need to do is to pick one and master it very well don't be a victim of scammers here in the name of trading your account.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by accentuate(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
orpeeh:

They are still working just follow it religiously

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by DemmyDaat(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
accentuate:

Bro,I sent you a mail,and still expecting your reply.Thank you.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by DemmyDaat(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
DemmyDaat:
Your number is not in your profile,bro.May I have it,please?Thank you.

those sendin me NL mails pls dont waste ya time on dat,,,use ma watsapp instead... get ma num frm ma profile...

bles u

those sendin me NL mails pls dont waste ya time on dat,,,use ma watsapp instead... get ma num frm ma profile...

bles u[/quote]
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by DemmyDaat(m): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
[Your number is not in your profile,bro.May I have it,please?Thank you.
quote author=stmichael001 post=55919948]those sendin me NL mails pls dont waste ya time on dat,,,use ma watsapp instead... get ma num frm ma profile...

bles u[/quote]
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by DemmyDaat(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
stmichael001:

bles u

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by yinkakani(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
For those trading Binary options, check out this channel https:///brownbull
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by orpeeh: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
accentuate:

been finding it rather close to impossibleto input the sma 9 into the rsi, insight will be appreciated boss
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mutuality(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Please has anyone had issues with deposit and withdrawal on iq option? Plan on going live next week..

Help a brother..
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by adesbaba: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
FAM

Does anyone uses olymp trade options
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by tundeayh(m): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
adesbaba:
FAM

Does anyone uses olymp trade options
i feel its not real also read peoples comment about no payment after they withdraw
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teewhydope(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2018
sunwalk:
howdy
bro, are you the same sunwalk from site
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sunwalk(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
teewhydope:

bro, are you the same sunwalk from site

which site ?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teewhydope(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
sunwalk:

which site ?
.com
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Youngeasy1: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Good day house.. Please is there any honest and trustworthy person here that can unveil himself to teach me how to trade binary option profitably? Any genuine person or recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your anticipated response!
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by circler(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
I don't like to write much story but as long as you need help to succeed in trading binary option. I will give you a strategy that rake you $100 daily. I develop this strategic system and it has been working 100% for how long now. I have put this strategy in both pdf and web video to help your learning. To get more information on how to get the pdf with the video. go to my blog below link and Click to read the article tittle " Binary Trading School" check recent image result below;

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by ambunmi: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Youngeasy1:
Good day house.. Please is there any honest and trustworthy person here that can unveil himself to teach me how to trade binary option profitably? Any genuine person or recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your anticipated response!

Drop ur number
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teewhydope(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2018
sunwalk:

which site ?

bro, . are you the one that asked for a solution to fix your dead gt-i9082. please do you still have the recovery link
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by barikay: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
J
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by jeco(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
@ Sunwalk, StMichael, Accentuate and Omakay pls do kindly add me back to those whatsapp groups for Forex and binary.
0803 747 7956
Thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by dynalite(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2018
HELLO, PLEASE HAS ALL THE BOSS THAT STARTED THIS GROUPS GOTTEN MARRIED, AND HAVE PLENTY RESPONSIBILITY......OGA WAPMASTA ACCENTUATE, SUNWALK..SHALOM ELEMOSHO....PLENTY NAMES ETC.....WHERE ARE YOU GUYS.....IF THERE IS AN ELITE GROUP...SOME OF YOUR BOYS YOU LEFT MATERIALS FOR ARE WAITING TO SEE YOU ....I HAVE FOLLOWED FROM SEASON 3 TO 5...ANY HELP
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by accentuate(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2018
dynalite:
HELLO, PLEASE HAS ALL THE BOSS THAT STARTED THIS GROUPS GOTTEN MARRIED, AND HAVE PLENTY RESPONSIBILITY......OGA WAPMASTA ACCENTUATE, SUNWALK..SHALOM ELEMOSHO....PLENTY NAMES ETC.....WHERE ARE YOU GUYS.....IF THERE IS AN ELITE GROUP...SOME OF YOUR BOYS YOU LEFT MATERIALS FOR ARE WAITING TO SEE YOU ....I HAVE FOLLOWED FROM SEASON 3 TO 5...ANY HELP

This is the reason coming here is a pure waste of time and energy. Some parasite will come to this platform pick one or two things repackage and come back here to market same system to same people here.

The screenshot attached is purely price action no indicator attached.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Elemosho: 12:37am On May 29, 2018
Hello people.....I say make I hail una.

RESPECT!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.