Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,402 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment (39885 Views)

How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital / 5 Creative Ways To Make Money On Twitter / I Will Teach You How I Make Money Online Without Any Capital Passively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by donwise1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Blogging is cool but not as easy as people see it. Many started and ended up on the way wen they are not seeing the money. The money comes gradually wit hardwork and investment.

You can blog for a cool one year without earning a dime.

It's well
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Elxandre(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kreamie:
With all the smartphones flying around..Makes blogging a little easier
It isn't very easy blogging with a phone, except you run those common Amebo blogs.
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Elxandre(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
donwise1:
Blogging is cool but not as easy as people see it. Many started and ended up on the way wen they are not seeing the money. The money comes gradually wit hardwork and investment.

You can blog for a cool one year without earning a dime.

It's well
No offense bro, but your blog is filled up with cheat and tweaks.
If you want a big brand, I think you should have a rethink.
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Kreamie(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
If one can be on BBM/Whatsapp/Twitter all day, I see no difference in blogging and tweeting..They are all about typing aint that?
Elxandre:

It isn't very easy blogging with a phone, except you run those common Amebo blogs.
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by just2endowed: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Exporting buiz is the best now

1 Like

Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by TaiKuun(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ogatitus:
Nice post

Happy new yr to all Liverpool fans in the house

You Never Walk Alone!
i cite you bro
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by TaiKuun(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ogatitus:
Nice post

You Never Walk Alone!
i cite you bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by tpraiz(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
biz9ja:
Firstly, let me wish you a Happy New year and it is my prayer that in this 2016 may we all enjoy good health, Make Money and catch fun.

For me the year 2015 was a great wonderful year though storms arose but God never allowed it to destroy me, i know you also had wonderful memories of events and terrific occurrence that happened during the last year but let us forget the past and face the today's business which is 2016.

Many of us couldn't achieve our 2015 financial resolution not because we are lazy or lack of good innovations or ideas but as many of my colleagues then will say "I have an Idea, but no capital",this was also my best quote or best excuse for not taking bold steps whenever am faced with issues related to my financial status. Although, i have moved over that bad mindset now and changed the kind of life and people i share and discuss my ideas with.

Today i will like to show you 5 good creative business you can venture into without capital, these business does not really require special knowledge or expertise but you have to grow up and sharpen your skills

1. Blogging
I know few of you reading this now, the word 'Blog', 'Blogging' or 'Blogger' is not a new ideology or terms especially when bloggers are making millions doing what they love when they like. Though many in the IT world makes blogging look too complex for interested newbie to start a blog. The good news is Anyone whether old or young, educated or non educated inasmuch you have a genuine reason why you want start one and it is free. People like Linda Ikeji, Jide ogunsanya and my humble self earn from our blogs, so why not decide to know about blogging and start today.

2. Sell for others
Recently, I was in camp for the RCCG annual congress where i met a young beautiful lady who is a student with a strong desire to succeed . While discussing with her i discovered she has nobody to sponsor her tertiary education but she has been coping by selling a mixed fruit package produced by a woman back home in Jos. Many are blessed with good marketing skills that can convince an Eskimo to buy Ice so if you are one this people instead of waiting for that white collar Job while not start utilizing that skill to make cool cash for yourself.

3. Teaching
Am not here to advice you to take up a secondary school teaching job that will end up paying you 10k or 30k at the end of the month. We are in an information era where people scout for information, apart from blogging i am an information marketer, i sell what i know or have learnt and people pay me well especially for my money making materials, you too can also venture into this it very easy my friend.

4. Real Estate Agent
I know many are familiar with this business,i mean if you are reading from Nigeria you should have come across those sharp fellows we call the caretakers. It will cost you nothing to start this but you have to inform with vacant apartment and also tell your friends and family about your status as a caretaker to get free referrals.

5. Help People looking for Jobs
Now you are also looking a good Job or maybe you are an underpaid employee, money can still be made. Yes! this is not about scamming others by sharing Job offers that don't exist but do you know many job applicants are damn confuse about how to write a good Curriculum Vitae (CV) or don't just know Job interview ethics? Well am one of the few that makes stipends doing this. You can as well start this too.

Hope this really helps.

Source: www.biz9ja..ca/2015/12/5-creative-ways-to-make-money-without.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Elxandre(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kreamie:
If one can be on BBM/Whatsapp/Twitter all day, I see no difference in blogging and tweeting..They are all about typing aint that?
It's really discomforting typing long posts with a phone, at least for me.
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by riczy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
Okay, I believe you.
Now see the FOOTBALL PROPHECY FOR 2016.
1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the Champions League back to back for the first time. 2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to Barcelona in the UCL. 3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of PSG. 4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev. 5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in January. 6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in January. 7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga. 8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL. 9. Leicester City will make the Top 4. 10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the top four. 11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest goal scorers in the EPL. 12. Lionel Messi will win the world best. 13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again. 14. PSG will win the French League. 15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga. 16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid. 17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but will not still make top four. 18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.
fake prophet
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by kachnov(m): 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nice one OP....

Y'all see signature and register.
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by digitite: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Great post.
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by danchuzzy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
there's no... I mean NO business that doesn't need start-up capital or "investment"
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Kreamie(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Depends on the sorta phone tho..Oh well, different strokes for different folks undecided
Elxandre:

It's really discomforting typing long posts with a phone, at least for me.
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by BolaLFC(f): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ogatitus:
Nice post

You Never Walk Alone!
you too. Ur head is there

1 Like

Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by GreatManBee: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
biz9ja:
Firstly, let me wish you a Happy New year and it is my prayer that in this 2016 may we all enjoy good health, Make Money and catch fun.

For me the year 2015 was a great wonderful year though storms arose but God never allowed it to destroy me, i know you also had wonderful memories of events and terrific occurrence that happened during the last year but let us forget the past and face the today's business which is 2016.

Many of us couldn't achieve our 2015 financial resolution not because we are lazy or lack of good innovations or ideas but as many of my colleagues then will say "I have an Idea, but no capital",this was also my best quote or best excuse for not taking bold steps whenever am faced with issues related to my financial status. Although, i have moved over that bad mindset now and changed the kind of life and people i share and discuss my ideas with.

Today i will like to show you 5 good creative business you can venture into without capital, these business does not really require special knowledge or expertise but you have to grow up and sharpen your skills

1. Blogging
I know few of you reading this now, the word 'Blog', 'Blogging' or 'Blogger' is not a new ideology or terms especially when bloggers are making millions doing what they love when they like. Though many in the IT world makes blogging look too complex for interested newbie to start a blog. The good news is Anyone whether old or young, educated or non educated inasmuch you have a genuine reason why you want start one and it is free. People like Linda Ikeji, Jide ogunsanya and my humble self earn from our blogs, so why not decide to know about blogging and start today.

2. Sell for others
Recently, I was in camp for the RCCG annual congress where i met a young beautiful lady who is a student with a strong desire to succeed . While discussing with her i discovered she has nobody to sponsor her tertiary education but she has been coping by selling a mixed fruit package produced by a woman back home in Jos. Many are blessed with good marketing skills that can convince an Eskimo to buy Ice so if you are one this people instead of waiting for that white collar Job while not start utilizing that skill to make cool cash for yourself.

3. Teaching
Am not here to advice you to take up a secondary school teaching job that will end up paying you 10k or 30k at the end of the month. We are in an information era where people scout for information, apart from blogging i am an information marketer, i sell what i know or have learnt and people pay me well especially for my money making materials, you too can also venture into this it very easy my friend.

4. Real Estate Agent
I know many are familiar with this business,i mean if you are reading from Nigeria you should have come across those sharp fellows we call the caretakers. It will cost you nothing to start this but you have to inform with vacant apartment and also tell your friends and family about your status as a caretaker to get free referrals.

5. Help People looking for Jobs
Now you are also looking a good Job or maybe you are an underpaid employee, money can still be made. Yes! this is not about scamming others by sharing Job offers that don't exist but do you know many job applicants are damn confuse about how to write a good Curriculum Vitae (CV) or don't just know Job interview ethics? Well am one of the few that makes stipends doing this. You can as well start this too.

Hope this really helps.

Source: www.biz9ja..ca/2015/12/5-creative-ways-to-make-money-without.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
bjhaid:
Punting

Like seriously wink
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
danchuzzy:
there's no... I mean NO business that doesn't need start-up capital or "investment"

Pls help me tell dem
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Steezz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
Okay, I believe you.

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in
their first match in January.
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January.
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of
his tenure in Real Madrid.
17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.
This looks interesting...I am a united fan. Imma see how this plays out especially with spurs winning the EPL
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by ukelament(m): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Good Advice, thanks.
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by kristisking(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
Okay, I believe you.
1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the Champions League back to back for the first time. 2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to Barcelona in the UCL. 3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of PSG. 4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev. 5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in January. 6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in January. 7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga. 8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL. 9. Leicester City will make the Top 4. 10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the top four. 11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest goal scorers in the EPL. 12. Lionel Messi will win the world best. 13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again. 14. PSG will win the French League. 15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga. 16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid. 17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but will not still make top four. 18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.
End time prophesies! Dead on arrival.
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
bet9jaguru:

Like seriously wink
mmbm
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Tkadprince(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
GET DATA BUNDLE @ VERY CHEAP PRICE VISIT LINK BELOW!!!!!!!!!!! WHILE THE OFFER LAST , ALSO FOR AIRTIME AND BILK SMS.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3247294_tkcomwebsite_png965ec59ff1308a0d7f7f46d3b4fd4ed1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Hidentity(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Hidentity(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
viviangist6:
The Video of the 19 year old Kano Girl with No Limbs ,,,... click to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOzwxyvGlBo

What is the sense in jumping on all threads to post this video? It is sad and I've seen this posted by you on more than 5 threads. Are you this insensitive?

Must you make ends meet online at all cost? Like, what is the logic, Vivian? You'll kill your own brand on arrival if you're not careful. Serious minded people will blacklist your blog. I got to know about your blog through a comment made on it by someone and I swore never to visit it. A lot of people are like that too. If you were her, you won't pray that your clips be shared about by someone just to garner attention to herself instead of helping her.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by OlivetBen(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Thank u so much bt it would have been splendid if I know how to blog or taught how to do it.
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
3. Teaching

Teaching for lagos with 10k or 30k salary? Na wa oh
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nice points

1 Like

Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by ngmart(m): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Interesting post and well to the point. However I discover something, your website source link can’t redirect and your site is hosting on a free platform () which is not good for business. Am proposing of building you a high standard news, magazine, personalize, business website (blog) for you to enable you make more money.

What I will do if permitted:

I will Install & Configure Blogging/Word Press websites For You, Just for N5000 (2016 NewYear Gift) including domain name and hosting.
If you have any trouble installing WordPress/Blogger themes and plugins I can configure and solve it for you.

If you are looking for person to build you a website, sales page, squeeze page and configure Blogging/WordPress Or Plugin/Theme, Then you can count me in.

Beside this i can help you to fix your website issues as well.

Why you should choose me to do your work?
• I have over 3 years’ experience, so i have broad idea about fixing websites errors.
• I am professional trouble-shooter and i have fixed thousands of issues.

I can also help to troubleshoot your Following Problems:

1. Website Creation
2. Plugin Installation
3. Adding Widgets
4. Widgets Creation
5. Adsense Placement
6. Website Security
7. Fix any issue (PHP, CSS, HTML, Blogs )
8. Theme installation
9. Marketing Of Your Websites /Products Online.
10. Customizing themes
11. and much more

So let's get installed, build & configured your website now!

Please Contact me through my website contact address at: www.moneylodge.com/contact-me/
Please note that this gift amount can be changed on size of project

Thank you
(ngmart)
www.moneylodge.com
(Lets Make Money Blogging)
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by MrMr(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
@point4. Real estate profession encompases what u can just wake up one day and venture into.... ''It is close 2 million buh closer 2 prison''... Mylittleadvice
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by greggng: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
Okay, I believe you.

time.
Barcelona in the UCL.
PSG.
January.
top four.
La Liga.
Final of the UCL.

This one is better than tb joshuas prophesy. Imagine telling us that some countries will suffer hunger while others will ve abandans. Just pure guess work. Why not be specific and mention the countries.
Re: 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment by Koolking(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
Okay, I believe you.

time.
Barcelona in the UCL.
PSG.
January.
top four.
La Liga.
Final of the UCL.

My submissions to your prediction

1. Barcelona may conquer La Liga, but will not conquer Champions League

2. You are in the spirit

3. False

4. True

5. Likely

6. False. Chelsea's fate for 2015/2016 has been sealed already. Fighting not to be relegated

7. True

8. False

9. True. May likely be the runner up

10. True

11. False

12. False

13. Undecided. Not a Serie A fan

14. True

15. Likely

16. Undecided

17. True

18. False

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike / Why Oil Prices Are Crashing And What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.