Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies (122220 Views)

Blind Prophet, Kasali's 2016 Prophecies About Buhari. / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD / TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Etizz: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2016
God forbid,......

Not my peaceful warri....

I nor sure say u see Am well......

Wish kind prophesy dis early of d year b dis

Prophesies these days are of bad, so no good prophesy anymore? Why can't they see Nigeria becoming one of the greatest country in the world why not the end of militant Why not easy life all over the world

Bad prophesy will be reverse in our life.... Never our portion....

God bless Warri,

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by hardayemmie(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2016
tomakint:
If all eventually come to pass, then God had spoken through him but if not......foul foul foul.....FOUL!

Forget all these attention seeking prophesy.... Them no they eva see anything positive.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by DrChukzy(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2016
When will Nigerians have COMMON SENSE If it were to be a white man prophecies now, fools will be quick to say he is saying the truth. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by hardayemmie(m): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2016
LMFashions:
Those that have ears let them hear what the Spirit is saying

Spirit ko... Human being ni.... Fake Prophesy everywhere.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by joe4christ(m): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2016
misreal:
only people with a high sense of spiritual awareness will understand what you just said.

Oga spiritual. Abeg gerrara here mehn. Shit!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by adsami1: 8:43am On Jan 01, 2016
DickDastardly:

Jona's prophesy about Ninevah never came to pass. tongue Study your bible better wink

And did u study enof2knw why ninevah profecy by jonah neva came2pass?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by hardayemmie(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2016
DrChukzy:
When will Nigerians have COMMON SENSE If it were to be a white man prophecies now, fools will be quick to say he is saying the truth. Nonsense

Danm wherever it comes from
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by dabwan123(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2016
DickDastardly:

Jona's prophesy about Ninevah never came to pass. tongue Study your bible better wink
Jonah's prophecy did come to pass later, because after the repentance, they relapsed again into sins and idolatry and somewhere in the books of the prophets, God judged them according to Jonah's prophecy. The delay in divine justice didn't deny it's fulfillment. I'm not for any prophecy given for 2016, I'm just an observer, for a lot of our so-called prophets today are not real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by chikids(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2016
I wonder why some Christians criticize Pastors with their prophecies. Negative prophecies can be averted through serious prayers. In the time of prophet Isaiah, God sent him to the house of King Hezekaih and asked him to arrange his house cos he will die. King Hezekiah cried unto God to extend his days and God granted him more 15 years - Isaiah 38. The then King of Israel, King Saul, when he was rejected by God as the King of Israel, he went to the witch of Endor; who then brought up the Spirit of Prophet Samuel for him and Samuel told him how him and his sons will die but Saul went home and never prayed. The prophecy came to pass when him and his sons were slaughtered on mount Gilboa.
Meanwhile, how can a fornicator, adulterer and someone who lives a sinful live be expecting a good prophcy from God. The world is full of sin and the anger of God is kindled against Humanity. 2 Chronicles 7:14, Exodus 15:26, Deuteronomy 28:15-68, Job 36:11-12. If we want a good prophecy, let's amend our ways before God. May God show us all mercy in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Ganjafama(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2016
Kikero112:

Yes....because the people of Nineveh repented. And it only got delayed....Nineveh was eventually destroyed in 612 BCE by the Chaldaens.
All ancient kingdoms were in one way or the other destroyed or conquered. Let me go further; Babylon, Sumeria, Persia, Assyria, Sparta, Greece, Israel and of course, Rome were all destroyed. Singling out Nineveh is just like saying if not for the prophecy, Nineveh would never have been destroyed or conquered.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by amanze15(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2016
what of oil price grin what a joke, people adore him so much for the massive ignorance in the jungle we call home cry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Nwtptx(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Are Governors not men?y shudnt dey die.people die everyday
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Horlawale1(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Always negative prophecy.

Happy new year to all nairalander.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Some mofos would believe him oo. Everything he said thaere are all fake except few which is already known if you are updated.

Fake pastors everywhere
Fooolish and gullible followers everywhere
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by mustapha14(m): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2016
smarrrt:
You meant predictions right....cmon wHo doesn't predict... I cn predict barcelona will beat espanyol tomorrow knowing fully well it will come to pass....abeg spare me dat bullshit....
very funny
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by jomoh: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Blakjewelry:
The part about America going to war is far fetched

I beg to differ.

It is in fact the easiest to predict. Going by the events unfolding in Syria and coupled with the prediction of Michel Naustradamous over 500years Ago.

#IHateAllThisFakeProphets

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by skuribeebo: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Exploit200:
I know some op will come to challenge this prophecy
pastors using probability since 1864. Imagine ,it is very normal for a governor to die in a year.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by hardayemmie(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2016
chikids:
I wonder why some Christians criticize Pastors with their prophecies. Negative prophecies can be averted through serious prayers. In the time of prophet Isaiah, God sent him to the house of King Hezekaih and asked him to arrange his house cos he will die. King Hezekiah cried unto God to extend his days and God granted him more 15 years - Isaiah 38. The then King of Israel, King Saul, when he was rejected by God as the King of Israel, he went to the witch of Endor; who then brought up the Spirit of Prophet Samuel for him and Samuel told him how him and his sons will die but Saul went home and never prayed. The prophecy came to pass when him and his sons were slaughtered on mount Gilboa.
Meanwhile, how can a fornicator, adulterer and someone who lives a sinful live be expe@cting a good prophcy from God. 2 Chronicles 7:14, Exodus 15:26, Deuteronomy 28:15-68, Job 36:11-12. May God show us all mercy in Jesus name. Amen.

Yinmu..... All this worldly seeking pastors ? .... They can never, i repeat never be like those prophets uv mentioned , Bros it was never like b4, and can never be like b4, ..... we dnt av prophets anymore wht we have is religious leader..... so dnt be deceived by all these attention seeking LIERS.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by wagazala: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2016
So this one no see good thing talk about 2016?? Smh.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by DgreatObserver(m): 8:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Ole pastor youu are a lier
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2016
moststylish:
after the prophesy why is there no solution avoid it

You just spoke my mind. Giving predictions isn't hard, its proffering solutions that is the problem
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by arbitter: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2016
DrChukzy:

Apparently common sense means being a halfwit to this person. Well no surprise here.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by tomakint: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2016
DickDastardly:

Oh that one, the City listened to the prophecy of warning from Jonah and were penitence for their sins and God had to forgive them.....the way he forgives us of our many sins, remember King Ahab too, when he recieved the message from Prophet Elijah.....so these are different scenarios you are painting bro...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by kenx1(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2016
LWKMD OBAMA 3RD TERM grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Muhsinkhan(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2016
endtime prophecy ;Dendtime prophecy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Rapture07: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2016
moststylish:
after the prophesy why is there no solution avoid it

Sir the solution is to pray so as to avert such prophesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Toks2008(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2016
tomakint:
If all eventually come to pass, then God had spoken through him but if not......foul foul foul.....FOUL!

Prophecies either good or bad can be influenced by the action or inaction of the individual involved so its not mandatory forr it to come to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Toks2008(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2016
Exploit200:
I know some op will come to challenge this prophecy

Apostle sulieman prophecies undoubtedly has the highest accuracy but then as i wrote some prophecies can be altered if people make adequate adjustments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2016
DrChukzy:

What prophecy do you have for us? Mr True Prophecy. Keep ur mouth and keep ur LIFE!!!

oh he is your pastor right?

ehya... sorry I didn't know.

keep being gullible and paying him to deceive you.

I pray your eyes get opened this new year though.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by otokx(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Watch and Pray; God bless Nigeria.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by modath(f): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
happy new year

Happy New glorious, prosperous 2016 to you & everything that is yours, have this... wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.