Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? (23272 Views)

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking / What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by princemillla(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2016
People can ask dumb questions sha!
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by jamex93(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2016
Waiting dem wat go do

Na there mate dey go DAT kind tin ne

2 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by officialteemi(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2016
happybirthday to me........

2 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by bunmioguns(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2016
degamonn:
I have been waiting all this while for the explanation why a journalist from AIT was not part of the crew that interviewed the president during his media chat. This is unlike the normal tradition. could it be as a result of face-up between the proprietor of DAAR group and FG?
na only AIT no dey?

Besides, Raymond shld pay his workers first, and then we can start seeing other reasons

2 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Sunnycliff(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2016
PMB, with the memory of the elephant! Hardly forgives and full of vendetta
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2016
degamonn:
I have been waiting all this while for the explanation why a journalist from AIT was not part of the crew that interviewed the president during his media chat. This is unlike the normal tradition. could it be as a result of face-up between the proprietor of DAAR group and FG?

Pa Buhari never wanted dem to ever interview him or where he is chatting, coz they are too truthful for him
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by CltrAltDel: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2016
omenka:
I was wondering why Radio Biafra crew wasn't part of it. cry
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2016
All media houses can not be there. If you think this has to do with the role played by AIT against Buhari, ask yourself why TVC wasn't represented.

4 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 01, 2016
degamonn:
oga I for insult u but na new year we dey....na una type de put fire were fire no de.....Channels de dia?......Tvc de dia?....what rubbish question

2 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 01, 2016
Why was Silverbird not among? Why was GalaxyTV not among? Why was VON not among?
Op get small sense nau

4 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by maestroz: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2016
buhari obviously went for professionalism rather than a Dasuki induced ARMS station.

you know the president detests kwarapson...

2 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by francotunsco: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2016
Why was Alaroye and Akede Agbaye not part of it too?

4 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by marked10(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2016
ah

dem no go gree them cross that villa again oooo

until APC finish their term

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2016
KingEli:
oga I for insult u but na new year we dey....na una type de put fire were fire no de.....Channels de dia?......Tvc de dia?....what rubbish question

Channels was there sir,

2 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by xtervaganza(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2016
degamonn:
ait will soon be another branch of na when FG confiscate all of dokpesi property

1 Like

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by okpor2(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Nd y where u not there to represent nairaland crew?

2 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by olajide8(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2016
Junk journalism - their baise for the previous administration, the type of guests they bring to talk on air- shows their alligence, lack of investigative journalism and contrary opinion to the truth

2 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46am On Jan 01, 2016
francotunsco:
Why was Alaroye and Akede Agbaye not part of it too?
Abeg help me ask them o. Why was iwe iroyin Bojuri not there also?

3 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by nickxtra(m): 8:46am On Jan 01, 2016
Every body couldn't have been there

1 Like

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by legendsilver(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Atmmachine:
#Reason 1 : Buhari only deal with Hausa Media outlet.

#Reason 2: The Media chat was scripted.
Buhari briefed them on the questions they gonna ask him, No Boko Haram questions, No $1 - 280 naira questions, No fuel scarcity problem, No questions about the cars and money he received from Dasuki.
You know AIT will ask him all these questions and he ain't got answers to them. He banned AIT from coming.

#Reason 3 : He is racist as hell.
eyah, e pain you reach 2016 say gej no win, sorry erh because PMB will be your President till 2019 and beyond God willing, Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by olagamalin(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Atmmachine:
#Reason 1 : Buhari only deal with Hausa Media outlet.

#Reason 2: The Media chat was scripted.
Buhari briefed them on the questions they gonna ask him, No Boko Haram questions, No $1 - 280 naira questions, No fuel scarcity problem, No questions about the cars and money he received from Dasuki.
You know AIT will ask him all these questions and he ain't got answers to them. He banned AIT from coming.

#Reason 3 : He is racist as hell.

LORD JESUS.... Did you watch the interview at all. You can't afford to start a new year with hate & raising conjectures.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by totorimi: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2016
....because some people have no forgiveness in their hearts.
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2016
What a veeeeery lousy question to start the year with. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Waladade4luv(m): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Must every media outfit has a representative there? If u even notice the setting it's a hausa man, an igbo man, a yoruba man and someone for Niger delta so who should substitute for AIT journalist

1 Like

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by theophorus(m): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2016
When Presented with an Opportunity don't misuse it.
2. To everything there is "time"
3. Whatever an Organisation Sows it Shall reap.
#Utilize Opportunities to the Good of all. #Dont be Selfish. #Dont Support corruption.
Godbless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by olagamalin(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2016
Silly thread ...... Why not ask of NTA &,SAHARAREPORTERS. The fact twas pointed out that Ait was invited before strengthens the decision to leave them out. There's need to give all news reporting company a sense of belonging.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by captianfreeman(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2016
degamonn:
They don poo for church, but that is how they roll. And it is non of my bussiness.

1 Like

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Atmmachine(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2016
legendsilver:

eyah, e pain you reach 2016 say gej no win, sorry erh because PMB will be your President till 2019 and beyond God willing, Amen.

Sorry.
Obama is my president.
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by mbhs139(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2016
omenka:
I was wondering why Radio Biafra crew wasn't part of it. cry

You wicked o! You want make Buhari and the Radio Biafra crew turn the stage to wrestling ring? You no see as baba look that guy wey ask about Biafra? Him first ask the guy, in baba's voice "are you a loryer"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah / Bbnaija Retains Ebuka As Host For 2019 Tv Reality Show / Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.