Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? (23270 Views)

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking / What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by kings09(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2016
Shows ur TV ddnt wrk wch made u nt 2 watch it. Pls try n stop d hate dis new year, it will benefit ur health
Atmmachine:
#Reason 1 : Buhari only deal with Hausa Media outlet.

#Reason 2: The Media chat was scripted.
Buhari briefed them on the questions they gonna ask him, No Boko Haram questions, No $1 - 280 naira questions, No fuel scarcity problem, No questions about the cars and money he received from Dasuki.
You know AIT will ask him all these questions and he ain't got answers to them. He banned AIT from coming.

#Reason 3 : He is racist as hell.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Koleman(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Atmmachine:

Buhari briefed them on the questions they gonna ask him, No Boko Haram questions, No $1 - 280 naira questions, No fuel scarcity problem, No questions about the cars and money he received from Dasuki.
You know AIT will ask him all these questions and he ain't got answers to them. He banned AIT from coming.

abeg try buy rope this year. don't let this year waste again

2 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2016
channels tv was present and thats alla that matters bearing in mind their absolute objectivity. voice of the common man

1 Like

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by gaby53: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2016
omenka post=41 >:537909:
I was wondering why Radio Biafra crew wasn't part of it. cry
Gbam grin grin grin you must be a great joker... grin grin grin
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Koleman(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2016
mbhs139:

You wicked o! You want make Buhari and the Radio Biafra crew turn the stage to wrestling ring? You no see as baba look that guy wey ask about Biafra? Him first ask the guy, in baba's voice "are you a loryer"?
hahaha I swear baba vex. if to say that interview no end there baba for fight person.
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by tuna4servi(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2016
smarrrt:
C jamb question oo!!! If u asc me na who I go asc

I tire for dis kind question wey dis person ask oooo
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2016
omenka:

this cracked me up. Lol.
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Koleman(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2016
sweetyinks:
channels tv was present and thats alla that matters bearing in mind their absolute objectivity. voice of the common man
gbam!
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by tuna4servi(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2016
Ask google
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by martineverest(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2016
U should also ask y tvc,ebs,mitv,punch,galaxy tv, and all media houses weren't invited
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by whadda(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2016
If they were there will they ask differently from what the crew present asked...the point is that the crew asked what majorly is in mind of most nigerians...so all this point of whether people were there or not is baseless
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by lekansaka(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2016
why is tvc not there?
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
AIT is not a credible Media House, NTA is understandable they have to dance to the tune of any Government in power. AIT should have applied caution whilst making Money

The lion of bourdillion documentary
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by alexov(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2016
I think it's because their station has been found to not be credible. I mean with a couple billion naira they did everything possible to ruin buhari's image last year. If u do d crime u gotta do d time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Dandeson1(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2016
omenka:
Lol, u just had to bring Biafra into thisgrin
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by omolami: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2016
AIT was banned by Buhari. What do yu expect?
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Maxcollins042(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2016
degamonn:
I have been waiting all this while for the explanation why a journalist from AIT was not part of the crew that interviewed the president during his media chat. This is unlike the normal tradition. could it be as a result of face-up between the proprietor of DAAR group and FG?
Why was a silverbird TV,TVC news journalist not among?
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Maxcollins042(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2016
omolami:
AIT was banned by Buhari. What do yu expect?
Bros since when?
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by StOla: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2016
degamonn:
I have been waiting all this while for the explanation why a journalist from AIT was not part of the crew that interviewed the president during his media chat. This is unlike the normal tradition. could it be as a result of face-up between the proprietor of DAAR group and FG?

Learn to stop asking stupid questions. But of course, you are only trying to play the devils advocate - a fact that is very obvious to most discerning minds.

Next time, ask why AIT is not handed a permanent seat in the 4man interview panel whose membership is on a rotation.
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2016
kestolove95:
We don't roll with corrupt minded journalist

Lmao, i came here to type this.
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Olasam12(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2016
I count this as stupid guestion.
Among hundrens of stations we have, how many did you want them to put in that small hall?
What i felt is that the chatting should have been done in bigger room so that it will accommodate large number(like 20 persons) of un-bias or unsetimental jounalists from un-bias or unsetimental stations like what happened abroad recently.With this,there will be no space for someone like you to ask quetion that has no sense atall.
Pls, i dot wanna sound abusing. If u dor ves. I dey sorry.
But u dor ves me.Is AIT the best channel station in Nig in year 2015? @Channelstv dey there.
So stop being setimental!
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by RVBC: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Question for the gods
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2016
you are idle,how many journalists were there,you would have asked why were you not invited.please this is new year dont be a tool in the hand of the devil.
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by MacJC: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2016
Koleman:
abeg try buy rope this year. don't let this year waste again
Lolz. Abeg, na wetin u want am to do with the rope?
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by dododawa1: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2016
hapi new year
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2016
tafabaloo:
Because it's your problem!
Deal with it!!
Haba guy we are in 2016, your response fit make dat guy commit suicide. I beg small small
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by ndukwejoe(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2016
hahahhaha you murdered it have fun
omenka:

1 Like

Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by Emu4life(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2016
If u ask me, Na who i go ask?
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by stevLegend: 10:53am On Jan 01, 2016
kestolove95:
That's how we roll.. cheesy
kestolove95:
That's how we roll..
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2016
yyou ask u ansad...wetin remain,,,,,
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by henryhemon(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Atmmachine:

Reason 4: you are a clown with no brain, channels has been the best and most independent station in 10 years. This is 2016 receive wisdom and help yourself.
Re: Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? by lizcom25: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2016
Just raising issues where there are none for attention. There are other Media organisations that were not invited and not only AIT please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah / Bbnaija Retains Ebuka As Host For 2019 Tv Reality Show / Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.