Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis (60687 Views)

Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / According To The Quran,allah Help In Creating The World Largest Religion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2016
fedex01:

lol, bro, I am talking about the link I provided in my first post.

Actually, let me just give the link to you once more...

https://dhsprogram.com/pubs/pdf/FR293/FR293.pdf

This is the complete nation-wide Demographic and Health Survey report implemented by the Nigerian Population Commission (same institute that conducts census).

Go to the page 60 (of PDF) and see it for yourself smiley

51.7% of Nigerian population is Muslim according to this survey conducted just two years ago (and conducted by the highest, most credible authority on demographics in Nigeria. Same authority that conducts census which you so speak off).

I checked it again though your claim is right but the statistics is flawed. The sample population was heavily drawn from the North West were they are predominantly muslims. Such a flawed data gathering process cannot possibly reflect the true religious demographics in Nigeria. tongue
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2016
fedex01:

Why you keep insulting Islam when I didn't even talk about it once? I just opened a thread about demographics.

Moreover, it were European Christians who r@ped Africa, enslaved it, and forced christianity on peoples. Stop with your high horse. Atleast I don't follow the religion of colonizers.

Moreover, if you truly are a believer of God..then you must study Islam with open mind and understand it with Muslims. Only then you can differentiate falsehood from truth brother. Think about it

I have studied islam with a very open mind and that is what convinced me that islam can never be a religion endorsed by God and also a vile character like mohamed who was a armed robber, rapist, paedophile, adulterer, sex slavist, liar, cheat, murderer and narcissist can never be a prophet of God. That said christianity was never forced on Africans like islam was rather christian missionaries preached and won converts to christianity by the power of the gospel.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2016
fedex01:

Why you keep insulting Islam when I didn't even talk about it once? I just opened a thread about demographics.

Moreover, it were European Christians who r@ped Africa, enslaved it, and forced christianity on peoples. Stop with your high horse. Atleast I don't follow the religion of colonizers.

Moreover, if you truly are a believer of God..then you must study Islam with open mind and understand it with Muslims. Only then you can differentiate falsehood from truth brother. Think about it

Broda mi, I cannot insult islam, if I did, I'm sorry. But I want to correct an impression here. I don't value the lives islam takes for one and that has been my cause of annoyance on all Muslims. Someone cannot just wake up,after reading a book and claim inspiration from God almighty, pick up arms and take the life of his fellow human in the event of praising God, chanting "Allahu akhbar" and u take the life you didn't create. I'm not happy with it and so does the world.
Like I said, if this is what islam is about it needs to be really questioned.

Muhammed may have peaceful intentions, but the way of preaching the gospel,taking the lives of Jews, is what is making me sound like this. And some of u even hate the Jews and spread it to Christians. The ideology is utterly wrong. Islam should learn to be very accommodating, then watch someone like me if I would speak again.
And Christians never raped your women and forced Christianity on people else there wouldn't be a religion called Atheism and Buddha and Taoism by now, I don't have a single idea what you say there as the only religion that keeps maid servant for the sake of sexual pleasures is your Almighty Islam.

Make your findings correctly. Give your life to God and let him save you, no one practices 1400 year religious practice in present day where they use lasers and the likes in events now. Which one u day sef?
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Rilwayne001: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
gimakon:

Then why does Islam see Jesus as the messiah ( Al Masish)

First of all, can you tell us the literal meaning of Al Masish

Why does the quran speak of Miracles of Jesus and not of mohammed?

The Quran speaks of his miracle purposely to remind us of the fact that all that he did was not by his power if not by the power and will of Allah (swt).

Did the prophet do any miracles like heal people and the likes?

Miracle doesn't prove anything as those he was sent to never believed him hitherto, upon the miracle he performed. Also, according to Jesus in Mattew 7:22, miracles doesn't mean you are God sent. Perhaps this is applicable to Jesus as well.. lol.

Truth is, the Quran remains the greatest miracle, I am not forcing you to believe this.

Or does islam speak of these to gain credibility or what?

Nope, rather for us to learn and see that to Allah belongs all power and glory.

Why them day deceive una like this sef.

Who dey deceive me? how did you know that I am been deceived? How are you sure that you have not been deceived? Have you ever for once question your bible?

Plenty things don day come out from this islam o... Which one u day riliwan.

There are many things you probably don't know about the bible, don't know if you can stand a debate on this?

Get your facts right. God loves you, na new year we day so, I wouldn't want to raise voices at you or call you names.

God loves me? Of course i know that. But don't you think it would be better if you channel this energy towards those that don't even believe in God?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Annunaki:

I checked it again though your claim is right but the statistics is flawed. The sample population was heavily drawn from the North West were they are predominantly muslims. Such a flawed data gathering process cannot possibly reflect the true religious demographics in Nigeria. tongue

Sample was drawn on the basis of national population distribution smiley

The page no. 35 on PDF of DHS survey states "The sample for the 2013 NDHS was nationally representative and covered the entire population residing in non-institutional dwelling units in the country. The survey used as a sampling frame the list of enumeration areas (EAs) prepared for the 2006 Population Census of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, provided by the National Population Commission."

So not only Demographic and Health Survey chose a sample based on national representation--the survey used the same method and data gathering process as used in the national census of Nigeria by National Population Commission.

It means that this survey IS the national census done as recently as two years ago (its just doesn't cover ALL aspects of census but some aspects, including religion).

Now what? smiley The evidence just keeps on mounting that Nigeria is a Muslim majority country (or going towards that path).

Moreover, the North has an average fertility rate of 6.7 while South has 4.6

You only confirmed what I've already stated by saying "data is drawn from North" (which it isn't btw). According to all the evidence, Islam is the largest religion of Nigeria--if not now, then in the future since Northern population is rising faster than Southern parts. So not only Islam is already the largest religion in Nigeria (as proven by the most credible sources such as DHS conducted by same agency as census)---it is also increasing faster because Muslim women in Nigeria are having more kids than Christian women.

Also, I am an independent researcher. Can you please provide me with some credible sources regarding tens of millions of Nigerians converting to Christianity from Islam? I'd love to look at them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

First of all, can you tell us the literal meaning of Al Masish

The Quran speaks of his miracle purposely to remind us of the fact that all that he did was not by his power if not by the power and will of Allah (swt).

Miracle doesn't prove anything as those he was sent to never believed him hitherto, upon the miracle he performed. Also, according to Jesus in Mattew 7:22, miracles doesn't mean you are God sent. Perhaps this is applicable to Jesus as well.. lol.

Truth is, the Quran remains the greatest miracle, I am not forcing you to believe this.

Nope, rather for us to learn and see that to Allah belongs all power and glory.

Who dey deceive me? how did you know that I am been deceived? How are you sure that you have not been deceived? Have you ever for once question your bible?

There are plenty things you probably don't know about the bible, don't know if you can stand a debate on this?

God loves me? Of course i know that. But don't you think it would be better if you channel this energy towards those that don't even believe in God?

You asked who the Al Masish is in literal meaning, I don't speak arabic, you do and here is what I culled it to be

And to remind you, Jesus is not a prophet, Others I couldn't answer cos I'm driving, probably when I get home I answer you clearly.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Rilwayne001: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
gimakon:

You asked who the Al Masish is in literal meaning, I don't speak arabic, you do and here is what I culled it to be

Haaa! So you don't know the meaning and you are here asking me why the Quran sees him as Al masish? Your ignorance and ego is something else undecided

Another dimension of stupidity / ignorance. You don't know the meaning of Al masih, and instead of you to simply search its literal meaning, you are there searching 'jesus in Islam'. This further shows that you guys are not ready to learn but to engage in a blind arguement by copying and pasting those balderdash you see on you favourite anti islam sites. I am seriously tired of this futile arguement..

And to remind you, Jesus is not a prophet,

Tell us the meaning of Prophet and tell us how Jesus is not one.

Others I couldn't answer cos I'm driving, probably when I get home I answer you clearly.

Okay, safe journey.

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
fedex01:

Sample was drawn on the basis of national population distribution smiley

The North has an average fertility rate of 6.7 while South has 4.6

You only confirmed what I've already stated. According to all the evidence, Islam is the largest religion of Nigeria--if not now, then in the future since Northern population is rising faster than Southern parts.

Also, I am an independent researcher. Can you please provide me with some credible sources regarding millions of Nigerians converting to Christianity from Islam? I'd love to look at them.

But it's quite glaring to the whole world that our population census has always been rigged in favour of the north. For instance in the last census Kano's population was put at 9.3million whilst Lagos population was put at 9 million but an independent census that was carried out simultaneously by Lagos state govt put Lagos state's population at 18 million which is far more reasonable than the 9 million the federal govt claimed. The north has always been notorious for inflating their population since independence to gain resource sharing and political advantage over the south. Though it's true their birth rate is much higher than the south so also their mortality rate is much higher as such they don't have any real population advantage over the south.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Demmzy15(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Annunaki:

[s] But it's quite glaring to the whole world that our population census has always been rigged in favour of the north. For instance in the last census Kano's population was put at 9.3million whilst Lagos population was put at 9 million but an independent census that was carried out simultaneously by Lagos state govt put Lagos state's population at 18 million which is far more reasonable than the 9 million the federal govt claimed. The north has always been notorious for inflating their population since independence to gain resource sharing and political advantage over the south. Though it's true their birth rate is much higher than the south so also their mortality rate is much higher as such they don't have any real population advantage over the south.[/s]
Look here Mr. Man, you've saying nonsense since. You've provided no tangible prove, Islam would be the dominant religion is Nigeria. This same PEW Research showed that by the end of this century, Muslims' population would supercede that of Christianity. I pray and hope that you'll be alive by then so as you can wail more!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by analice107: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Annunaki:
Another point of note is that in successive censuses, muslims have always vehemently resisted govt including religion in demographic data collected. Could it be that they know it will finally expose the truth that christians out number muslims in Nigeria and that islam is on a fast decline?
I was going straight to this point.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Annunaki:

But it's quite glaring to the whole world that our population census has always been rigged in favour of the north. For instance in the last census Kano's population was put at 9.3million whilst Lagos population was put at 9 million but an independent census that was carried out simultaneously by Lagos state govt put Lagos state's population at 18 million which is far more reasonable than the 9 million the federal govt claimed. The north has always been notorious for inflating their population since independence to gain resource sharing and political advantage over the south. Though it's true their birth rate is much higher than the south so also their mortality rate is much higher as such they don't have any real population advantage over the south.

What the hell? That is a big difference! 9-10 million vs 20 million shocked shocked

Didn't Nigerian media questioned Federal and state authorities about this deviation?

And Northern population increase per year is still higher than Southern population increase, despite the differences in mortality rates.

For example, mortality rates are higher in Nigeria than say in Pakistan---but that doesn't change the fact that Nigerian population growth is higher than Pakistan's.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
analice107:

I was going straight to this point.

This point has already been debunked.

The DHS survey of 2013/14 was conducted by National population commission using the SAME methodology as 2006 census...which means that we already have the census results regarding religion in Nigeria.

And it puts Islam to be the majority faith in the country.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Demmzy15:
Look here Mr. Man, you've saying nonsense since. You've provided no tangible prove, Islam would be the dominant religion is Nigeria. This same PEW Research showed that by the end of this century, Muslims' population would supercede that of Christianity. I pray and hope that you'll be alive by then so as you can wail more!

What else do expect an hausa fulani slave to say Keep on ranting dust, your slave masters will be proud of you. tongue
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
fedex01:

What the hell? That is a big difference! 9-10 million vs 20 million shocked shocked

Didn't Nigerian media questioned Federal and state authorities about this deviation?

And Northern population increase per year is still higher than Southern population increase, despite the differences in mortality rates.

For example, mortality rates are higher in Nigeria than say in Pakistan---but that doesn't change the fact that Nigerian population growth is higher than Pakistan's.

Did you read were I noted the mortality rate is higher in the north
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
fedex01:

This point has already been debunked.

The DHS survey of 2013/14 was conducted by National population commission using the SAME methodology as 2006 census...which means that we already have the census results regarding religion in Nigeria.

And it puts Islam to be the majority faith in the country.

The DHS survey was not done using the same methodology as the census as a survey involves only a small portion of the population and the census involves counting every single member of the population. And that is apart from the fact that the 2006 census was heavily rigged in favour of the north thus can't be deemed reliable.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Anas09: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
guttentag:
Lol
So he is waiting to kill the pastor. For what nah?
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Haaa! So you don't know the meaning and you are here asking me why the Quran sees him as Al masish? Your ignorance and ego is something else undecided

Another dimension of stupidity / ignorance. You don't know the meaning of Al masih, and instead of you to simply search its literal meaning, you are there searching 'jesus in Islam'. This further shows that you guys are not ready to learn but to engage in a blind arguement by copying and pasting those balderdash you see on you favourite anti islam sites. I am seriously tired of this futile arguement..

Tell us the meaning of Prophet and tell us how Jesus is not one.

Okay, safe journey.

Why I decided to show it to you is simply because I didn't want further talks from you, you like argument and hence I decided not to only make u have a rethink, but also see things as they are. I'm not asking you not to insult someone, say stupíd and whatever but I believe you are more mature than insult people because you want to prove a point.
I know Islam regards Jesus as the messiah, but if I told you, would u agree? You would vehemently make the same blind argument and hence I decided to attach the screen shot to significantly clear your doubts and tell you what I have clearly seen on and on.
Jesus in islam, yes I wanted to be sure of what I was saying to you. I don't make my arguments without facts which I gather one way or the very other. As you can see I didn't insult u, but I made my point clear. If Islam can rid you of your fear, you can also write clearly without insulting anyone, abruptly this is the second time I'm telling you this.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Annunaki:

What else do expect an hausa fulani slave to say Keep on ranting dust, your slave masters will be proud of you. tongue

The only way they'd do that ommission or commission is killing everyone in thier view unless they join islam. And that's what they specialise in doing, am not an inch surprised.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Annunaki:

The DHS survey was not done using the same methodology as the census as a survey involves only a small portion of the population and the census involves counting every single member of the population. And that is apart from the fact that the 2006 census was heavily rigged in favour of the north thus can't be deemed reliable.

I know the difference...but statistically, when you take a sample of tens of thousands that is nationally representative and is conducted via same methodology as census (using same data regions etc)---then the chances of deviation are almost negligible. For example, it doesn't matter if we count EVERY household or just conduct a massive survey---we both know that Hausa people in the North are overwhelmingly Muslim.

Anyways, no census has ever been undisputed in Nigeria's history so I see your point regarding 2006. However, independent research via scientific methods done by Afrocheck with the help of French development authorities reveal that the population of Lagos is indeed 9/10 million and the number 20 million is vastly exaggerated.

In any case, even in the BEST case scenario for you, the Muslim-Christian population in Nigeria are almost equally divided.

Also, can you please share the sources regarding mortality rates in North and South?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by guttentag(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Anas09:

So he is waiting to kill the pastor. For what nah?

For giving him Hopeless Hope
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Rilwayne001: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
gimakon:

Why I decided to show it to you is simply because I didn't want further talks from you,

You didn't show anything mr. man, you only displayed your ignorance.

myou like argument and hence I decided not to only make u have a rethink, but also see things as they are.

I didn't see anything as they are – as you have not shown anything. You only alleged that I have been deceived and I asked you how have I been deceived and that do you think you as well have not been deceived? how sure are you?

I'm not asking you not to insult someone, say stupíd and whatever buy I believe you are more mature than insult people because you want to prove a point.

I am sorry if you are offended by my post, but I can't stand ignorant folks who tries to act as if they know it all. You acted as if you knew what Almashi (Messiah) is when actually you know nothing about it. I told you to tell us its meaning and u went on to search for 'Jesus in Islam' , that to me is unmitigated display of ignorance.

I know Islam regards Jesus as the messiah, but if I told you, would u agree?

Of course I know this fact, you don't need to tell me. I know your problem is that you thought Jesus being Messiah according to the Quran means he is Lord, this exactly was the reason why I asked you to tell me the meaning of Messiah.

You would vehemently make the same blind argument and hence I decided to attach the screen shot to significantly clear your doubts and tell you what I have clearly seen on and on.

You didn't clear my doubts, you onpy furthered your blind arguement by attaching screen shot of another topic that has nothing with wat we were discussing.

Jesus in islam, yes I wanted to be sure of what I was saying to you.

You obviously are not sure of what you are saying as what you searched doesn't corroborate my first post on this thread.

I don't make my arguments without facts which I gather one way or the very other. As you can see I didn't insult u, but I made my point clear. If Islam can rid you of your fear, you can also write clearly without insulting anyone, abruptly this is the second time I'm telling you this.

I have no fear Mr. man, I have made myself clear up there, now lets continue our argument. Refer back to my previous post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Demmzy15(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Annunaki:

[s]What else do expect an hausa fulani slave to say Keep on ranting dust, your slave masters will be proud of you. tongue[/s]
Still smoking that tin ba?! undecided
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Demmzy15:
Still smoking that tin ba?! undecided
Bros, I adviced him to drop that weed he usually takes 2days ago, but he refused heed my advice. grin grin
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Demmzy15(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Bros, I adviced him to drop that weed he usually takes 2days ago, but he refused heed my advice. grin grin
That goat na real smoker!
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Demmzy15:
That goat na real smoker!

It's still better than taking camel piss tongue
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by yvesboss(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
DebbyChris:
Christians are more populated!!! simple!

The bible says that in the last days (which obviously we are in), that there shall arise false prophets....that even the elect shall be deceived..matt 24:24...so if statistics and what have you says the number of christians are not increasing as much as the other religion....guess its the fufilment of what Jesus Christ already said. We have the work of spreading the word and remaining firm in the faith.

Shallom
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
yvesboss:

The bible says that in the last days (which obviously we are in), that there shall arise false prophets ....that even the elect shall be deceived..matt 24:24...so if statistics and what have you says the number of christians are not increasing as much as the other religion....guess its the fufilment of what Jesus Christ already said. We have the work of spreading the word and remaining firm in the faith.

Shallom

The number one false prophet predicted by the bible is mohamed and the religion of islam which he invented.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Amberon: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wikipedia says the SW population of Christians is 45%, and Islam 35%. Christians are more than Muslims in the SW.
Annunaki:
Religion spatial distribution in Nigeria

North - Predominantly muslim
Middle belt - Predominantly Christian
Southwest - Roughly 50% between both religions
Southeast - Predominantly Christian
Southsouth - Predominantly Christian
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Amberon:
Wikipedia says the SW population of Christians is 45%, and Islam 35%. Christians are more than Muslims in the SW.

How they come up with their false conclusions that we have more muslims in Nigeria when all the population dynamics says otherwise really befuddles me undecided yet to include religion in census data, they won't gree.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Annunaki:

How they come up with their false conclusions that we have more muslims in Nigeria when all the population dynamics says otherwise really befuddles me undecided yet to include religion in census data, they won't gree.

Wrong.

All population data indicators point towards Islamic majority in Nigeria (as I have shown in the very first post of the thread on last page).

And including religion in census would be controversial because we know how South grossly exaggerates in numbers by millions (for example Lagos state authorities lied about their numbers and got caught).

The largest survey in recent history, Demographic and Health survey of 2013, also reveals Muslims to be 51.7% of Nigerian population.

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by tartar9(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
gimakon:

Of course there is proof. If you are a peaceful muslim doesn't mean your brothers are.

Read here for there proof

https://muslimstatistics./2014/11/04/350-million-muslims-are-secretly-living-lives-as-christian-converts/

Even oil rich Kuwait has its princes( one of them) as a muslim turned christian. Na em u come here day talk dreams, in both of us who's dreaming? Your research no day pass wazobia and brila fm...grin if Islam is supernatural why are they getting n banners of bans almost everywhere? Shay na the persecution in the prophecy islam talked about. My brother go and get your facts right, then come back to argue. Read my signature for clear and more clear understanding why islam is diminishing now.
how is this proof?
do you need proof to show how stupid your '6 million leaving Islam daily is'
6 million for 365 days is 2.2billion! yearly ODE!
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
tartar9:

how is this proof?
do you need proof to show how stupid your '6 million leaving Islam daily is'
6 million for 365 days is 2.2billion! yearly ODE!

Dunce olodo, it's 16,000 daily and 6 million yearly. Stoopid illiterate when instead of going to decent schools you are wasting your life in ìlé kèwú. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.