Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians (30195 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message / President Buhari's New Year Message For 2017 / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:06am On Jan 01, 2016
The Former president posted on his Facebook Page

"On behalf of my family and I, I would like to wish all Nigerians a Happy New Year. We are all brothers and sisters born from the womb of one Nigeria and as I have said previously, we would not be Nigerians if God did not will it. Having found ourselves as Nigerians by the divine providence of God, let us celebrate our Nigerianness and make 2016 our turning point year in which we embrace each other and work as a team to advance the frontiers of Nigeria in every field of human endeavour. In the 80s, our people sang and danced to the hit song 'Nigeria go survive'. I am convinced that in 2016, Nigeria will not only survive, she will also thrive and help drive the peace, prosperity and unity of all her people. This is something we can all look forward to in the New Year and beyond. May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria. GEJ."

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1070795959637444&id=105479482835768&refid=28

179 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by DebbyChris(f): 7:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Prosperous new year to you sir.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by drss(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2016
happy new year to our future nobel laurate. like play like play we don land for 2016. smiley

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by divinehand2003(m): 7:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmm.
Nigeria would have been more prosperous today Sir, if you had been more innovative, creative, zealous and patriotic during those 5 solid years you reigned as PRESIDENT GEJ.
Thanks all the same, Sir.

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 7:15am On Jan 01, 2016
i like you sir. may God continue to bless you and your family. happy new year to you sir.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by golor(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2016
Careless wish

Your wishes are always good but action bad.

Sir please stop wishing because you were given the chance to change this nation but your action spoilt everything more

Sometime I just wish you keep quiet and just let's nigeria be.

Your wish are what I will call sweet mouth,then your action bomb.

You disappointed nigeria,not only that

You disappointed south south including Niger delta where I came from...to make matter worst

You disappointed your brothers from bayelsa

Mr ex president, personally am seek and tired of your wish,when you came in,i thought we will see light not knowing you re leading us to a more darkness....God will never forgive you for the life that went down due to the sake of your recklessness.

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by cephaswizzy(m): 7:27am On Jan 01, 2016
Bless u sir

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 01, 2016
Words of a true elderstatesman. Happy new year Signor.cool

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by pinkguy(m): 7:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Gej our hero of democracy , i hope u watch hw dictator judiciary buhari was displaying his law skill on TV pls we all need ur aid help us to reached to international communities we want our freedom pls sir before is too late

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by ernesty20(m): 7:35am On Jan 01, 2016
golor:
Careless wish

Sir please stop wishing because you were given the chance to change this nation but your action spoilt everything more

You disappointed south south including Niger delta where I came from...to make matter worst

Mr ex president, personally am seek and tired of your wish,when you came in,i thought we will see light not knowing you re leading us to a more darkness....God will never forgive you for the life that went down due to the sake of your recklessness.

wailing wailer spotted

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2016
some people have to learn how to be a democrat from this man.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by tolexy007(m): 7:37am On Jan 01, 2016
God bless u Sir, wish u the same......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by captainflash(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Oga GEJ, na only you waka come? hope this new year will bring peace to your pocket, your family, well wishers, and Nigeria at large.....dasuki to 2015, change to 2016 , God bless Nigeria,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Tolexander: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

"On behalf of my family and I, I would like to
wish all Nigerians a Happy New Year. We are
all brothers and sisters born from the womb of
one Nigeria and as I have said previously, we
would not be Nigerians if God did not will it.
Having found ourselves as Nigerians by the
divine providence of [b]God
, let us celebrate our
Nigerianness and make 2016 our turning point
year in which we embrace each other and work
as a team to advance the frontiers of Nigeria
in every field of human endeavour. In the 80s,
our people sang and danced to the hit song
'Nigeria go survive'. I am convinced that in
2016, Nigeria will not only survive, she will
also thrive and help drive the peace,
prosperity and unity of all her people. This is
something we can all look forward to in the
New Year and beyond. May God bless you and
may God bless Nigeria. GEJ."

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1070795959637444&id=105479482835768&refid=28

Cc lalasticlala
too Godly and too goofy!

He believes and rested everything on God, forgetting he has his role to play.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by golor(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2016
iokpebholo:
son of hate,u dey carry hate and anger enter new year abi.ok may this new year bring hate and anger to u in jesus name.

I only speak my mind,didnt wish any bad but from your post it obvious that you cant even be a god of your family.lol who pray for anger and hate to someone for a whole year?who does that? Sadist abeg park well jor.... plenty plenty favour and joy for me and my family,kindly listen to Eben song title favour favour,that's what I will be getting this year

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Tolexander: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2016
iokpebholo:
son of hate,u dey carry hate and anger enter new year abi.ok may this new year bring hate and anger to u in jesus name.
mynd44.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by bankyblue(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2016
This man just drink finish ba, dose he think his still the President? He so use to talking every 1 december ba?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2016
who gives a flying fvck about new year greetings from a failed leader.
let him pocket it. this year should reveal more of his underhand dealings.
his worshippers may as well jump in the lagoon for all I care. tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2016
tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Sunnycliff(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hmmm.
Nigeria would have been more prosperous today Sir, if you had been more innovative, creative, zealous and patriotic during those 5 solid years you reigned as PRESIDENT GEJ.
Thanks all the same, Sir.

He brought revolution in Agriculture especially in the Rice Value Chain, He encouraged our automobile industry, SURE-P, Railway system, Federal Universities, Our Airports, increased workers salary and corpers allowee, Constructed more roads than any Nigeria administration, PRESSID nko, etc. Is this not innovations enough to set our nation in the path of economic progress?

Should he have died for you to be pleased?

What policy direction is your present administration giving thus far??
I duff my hat for you GEJ! The only Nigerian ex President setting the pace in the Global Democratic World. A height that's a Evy of the Past Leaders and of whom the Current President can't attain with his body language.

I I love GEJ

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 01, 2016
golor:
Careless wish

well written.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Redoil: 7:56am On Jan 01, 2016
If you know that what gej says in my signature is true click like

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by VivianTheBlogge: 7:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year people

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by divinehand2003(m): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:

He brought revolution in Agriculture especially in the Rice Value Chain, He encouraged our automobile industry, SURE-P, Railway system, Federal Universities, Our Airports, increased workers salary and corpers allowee, Constructed more roads than any Nigeria administration, PRESSID nko, etc. Is this not innovations enough to set our nation in the path of economic progress?

Should he have died for you to be pleased?

What policy direction is your present administration giving thus far??
I duff my hat for you GEJ! The only Nigerian ex President setting the pace in the Global Democratic World. A height that's a Evy of the Past Leaders and of whom the Current President can't attain with his body language.

I I love GEJ

GEJ could have done more than these given the amount of resources available to him. But he wasted it, now we are in dire economic situation. We can't even pay civil servants today without bailouts. Don't cite low crude prices as an excuse. He failed woefully and that's why he lost confidence of the electorates. By the way please name the roads, railways he initiated and completed. Where is SURE-P today?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Lordave: 8:04am On Jan 01, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

"On behalf of my family and I, I would like to
wish all Nigerians a Happy New Year. We are
all brothers and sisters born from the womb of
one Nigeria and as I have said previously, we
would not be Nigerians if God did not will it.
Having found ourselves as Nigerians by the
divine providence of God, let us celebrate our
Nigerianness and make 2016 our turning point
year in which we embrace each other and work
as a team to advance the frontiers of Nigeria
in every field of human endeavour.
In the 80s,
our people sang and danced to the hit song
'Nigeria go survive'. I am convinced that in
2016, Nigeria will not only survive, she will
also thrive and help drive the peace,
prosperity and unity of all her people. This is
something we can all look forward to in the
New Year and beyond. May God bless you and
may God bless Nigeria. GEJ."

Cc lalasticlala
This one he is sounding like another separatist group is about to spring up in the South South

Anyway, happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Aromas: 8:05am On Jan 01, 2016
iokpebholo:
Whatever you wish a fellow human like you will surely be yours!!! Let your word brings peace not hatred.
God Bless Nigeria!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2016
golor:
Careless wish

when you speak gramma finish, go hang yourself.
For this new year your head no won still correct.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by Yhinkss(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2016
This man is just seeking sympathy. He should just shut the Bleep up abeg. The mess he has cause this nation is what we are dealing with.

Is it the same nation you failed you are now greeting, I will rather listen to Tompolo than listen to him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by lirbuj: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2016
Let him pocket his new year wish for Nigeria....after he, his brothers and friends have milked Nigeria dry....I hate to hear this man talk....such a shameless man....let him move around the country and see how people are suffering just because of his actions and inactions. Ode buruku!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians by mizhefeh(f): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2016
Hapi victorious new year to us all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night / Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances, Obsolete Equipment In Borno / Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.