Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. (6201 Views)

Sage 50, Quickbooks & Tally Erp9 Sale, Implementation, Training & Support / Get The Best Of Accounting Packages / 300-500 Metres Hotspot Implementation With Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway/billing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by Oluhans: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2009
We are an IT consulting outfit offering wide range of information technology services

Our firm being an ICT based organization specializes on the sales of accounting packages that will enhance proper accountability of your small, medium and large businesses. We also offer one-on-one training for individuals and organizations on the accounting packages.

The following are our products:
• Peachtree Accounting
• Sage Accounting
• Quickbook Accounting

These products combine power, innovation & flexibility, rich and robust multi-user environment ideal for medium and large-scale enterprises

Our service includes:
• Software Installation, Implementation & Upgrading
• IT Training for Accountants & Non Accountants
• Accounting & Payroll Automation Solutions
• Data & Knowledge Management
• Consulting

Call us today to experience our value added service @ affordable price.
Bashanhill Technologies
10, Okunola Dosumu Street, Captain, Abule-Egba, Lagos.
1st Floor, C13, 72, Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Lagos.
Tel: 08059788194, 08051447383
Email: bashanhilltechnology@yahoo.com
Re: Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by Oluhans: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
Its nice to computerise your business!
Re: Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by Oluhans: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2009
Make your enquiry now!
Re: Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by Oluhans: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2009
for your business profitability, pls make your enquirt today!
Re: Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by nweike(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
what will it cost to train me on sage and which of the sage product do you train on, sage pastel, financial controler: line 50, 100 etc my numbr is 018743899. how long will it take
Re: Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by akinoluyem: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2009
Please contact, Yemi on 08038346962, 08025673759, 08053614606, or 08098-OLUYEM
He is a Nigerian
He trained me on Peachtree Accounting, and now I am enjoying it.

Infact, Thanks to Yemi
The guy is extremely good on the Peachtree Software and other accounting program
Well, I and my lecture mates that went to him for lectures really had good time and knowlegde with him
He is very very nice
Good job Yemi, God bless you more and more Amen!!!!

Akinoluyem, I really thank you for the contact details of this genius u gave to the nairalanders, its really helpful
As at now I will no longer ignore the vacancy advert of "candidates must have knowledge of Peachtree Accounting Software or any accounting software". Because, Yemi (when I went to him after calling him on phone), he gave me both the fundamental, technical and important knowledge and tricks I can use the Peachtree Accounting software for. He really gave me knowledge and hope.
How can I be a graduate of accounting without knowing my profession software, well thanks to Yemi. He gave me willingly at a very moderate consideration for my success.
Please, I want Yemi to help others in need of this.

Waaooo, this guy is extraordinarily good, he gave me all I need to know on the peachtree accounting program like:

Setting up a new company,
Setting up vendors accounts
Setting up Debtors accounts
Employees management
Setting up General Ledger accounts
Managing more than one company in the peachtree accounting program
Producing Trial Balance
Producing Management accounts
Producing Profit and Loss account/Income statement
Producing Balance Sheet
Producing Cashflow statement etc

In summary, he trained me the following using Peachtree:

=Stock/Inventory Management
=Accounts Payable/Creditors/Purchases Management
=Accounts Receivable/Debtors and Sales Management
=Employees and Payroll Management
=Financial Statement and other Financials
=Ratios
=Decision making technique
=Cash management and Cashflow projections for Bank and other financial institutions
=Report Writing
=And others I cannot summarise

He even said Peachtree can be used for ERP in some business organisations in Nigeria.

In fact, I can never forget him (Yemi) because he took me into light from what I thought it was hard before now.
This guy called Yemi, I pray God in His infinite mercy shall bless you more and more forever,
because you don't know what you have done for me as a nation, you have really help a nation like me,
because these our so called tuition houses/centre that train people on peachtree normally send us away with there big prices/fees yet with little attention.
But Yemi(You) made it possible for me to get what I actually wanted.

Please nairalanders, anyone of you or your loved ones that need this should get in touch with Yemi instead of going to waste excessive money at where they will not give you more than exactly what u need.

Thanks to God,
Thanks to nairalanders,
Thanks to Yemi,
Thanks to Peachtree Accounting Program

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

I gave the number initially, well am giving below again with his email:

Contact Yemi on 08038346962, 08053614606, 08025673759, 08098 OLUYEM
Email: www.yemi@myself.com (this is an email not website)

To call in from outside his country, use +2348038346962, +2348053614606, +2348025673759, +2348098 OLUYEM

Apart from one-on-one training, he can send you a well-packaged comprehensive do-it-yourself manual on Peachtree Accounting, that you will read and practicalise, then become an accounting software guru.

I hope this help

The above paragraphs are peoples comment about a guy whom I will call Sage Genius, talk of Peachtree, Sage, QuickBook, Dac Easy and Microsoft Office Accounting, and AutoBook Accounting packages, Yemi (08038346962) is the right guy to me to become guru in few days and at a reasonable consideration with maximum attention. He trained me and here I am today. Try him out

You can check the link below for more about people whom he has trained:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-96933.0.html

And please after you met him, please don't thank anybody except God.
Re: Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by joeleitz(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2010
You can also order the peachtree accounting software directly from Gemini computers if you are wondering where to obtain the software package.
Re: Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by Folanre(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2010
Can you give me the price of the following software:

Peachtree Quantum 2010
Peachtree Premium 2010
Peachtree Complete 2010 Single User
Re: Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by Perpetual459: 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
akinoluyem:
Please contact, Yemi on 08038346962, 08025673759, 08053614606, or 08098-OLUYEM
He is a Nigerian
He trained me on Peachtree Accounting, and now I am enjoying it.

Infact, Thanks to Yemi
The guy is extremely good on the Peachtree Software and other accounting program
Well, I and my lecture mates that went to him for lectures really had good time and knowlegde with him
He is very very nice
Good job Yemi, God bless you more and more Amen!!!!

Akinoluyem, I really thank you for the contact details of this genius u gave to the nairalanders, its really helpful
As at now I will no longer ignore the vacancy advert of "candidates must have knowledge of Peachtree Accounting Software or any accounting software". Because, Yemi (when I went to him after calling him on phone), he gave me both the fundamental, technical and important knowledge and tricks I can use the Peachtree Accounting software for. He really gave me knowledge and hope.
How can I be a graduate of accounting without knowing my profession software, well thanks to Yemi. He gave me willingly at a very moderate consideration for my success.
Please, I want Yemi to help others in need of this.

Waaooo, this guy is extraordinarily good, he gave me all I need to know on the peachtree accounting program like:

Setting up a new company,
Setting up vendors accounts
Setting up Debtors accounts
Employees management
Setting up General Ledger accounts
Managing more than one company in the peachtree accounting program
Producing Trial Balance
Producing Management accounts
Producing Profit and Loss account/Income statement
Producing Balance Sheet
Producing Cashflow statement etc

In summary, he trained me the following using Peachtree:

=Stock/Inventory Management
=Accounts Payable/Creditors/Purchases Management
=Accounts Receivable/Debtors and Sales Management
=Employees and Payroll Management
=Financial Statement and other Financials
=Ratios
=Decision making technique
=Cash management and Cashflow projections for Bank and other financial institutions
=Report Writing
=And others I cannot summarise

He even said Peachtree can be used for ERP in some business organisations in Nigeria.

In fact, I can never forget him (Yemi) because he took me into light from what I thought it was hard before now.
This guy called Yemi, I pray God in His infinite mercy shall bless you more and more forever,
because you don't know what you have done for me as a nation, you have really help a nation like me,
because these our so called tuition houses/centre that train people on peachtree normally send us away with there big prices/fees yet with little attention.
But Yemi(You) made it possible for me to get what I actually wanted.

Please nairalanders, anyone of you or your loved ones that need this should get in touch with Yemi instead of going to waste excessive money at where they will not give you more than exactly what u need.

Thanks to God,
Thanks to nairalanders,
Thanks to Yemi,
Thanks to Peachtree Accounting Program

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

I gave the number initially, well am giving below again with his email:

Contact Yemi on 08038346962, 08053614606, 08025673759, 08098 OLUYEM
Email: www.yemi@myself.com (this is an email not website)

To call in from outside his country, use +2348038346962, +2348053614606, +2348025673759, +2348098 OLUYEM

Apart from one-on-one training, he can send you a well-packaged comprehensive do-it-yourself manual on Peachtree Accounting, that you will read and practicalise, then become an accounting software guru.

I hope this help

The above paragraphs are peoples comment about a guy whom I will call Sage Genius, talk of Peachtree, Sage, QuickBook, Dac Easy and Microsoft Office Accounting, and AutoBook Accounting packages, Yemi (08038346962) is the right guy to me to become guru in few days and at a reasonable consideration with maximum attention. He trained me and here I am today. Try him out

You can check the link below for more about people whom he has trained:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-96933.0.html

And please after you met him, please don't thank anybody except God.
Yemi will. only teach u part of what he listed,don't mind him.there are videos now that'll teach and install sage 50 for u.don't pay much to learn sage
Re: Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by jokinexcel(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
I smell a rat here, I strongly believe that this yemi is using multiple accounts to advertise and praise himself, how come everyone is praising yemi and yemi himself haven't even said anything, abi this "god" called yemi is not on nairaland.
Re: Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by Perpetual459: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
jokinexcel:
I smell a rat here, I strongly believe that this yemi is using multiple accounts to advertise and praise himself, how come everyone is praising yemi and yemi himself haven't even said anything, abi this "god" called yemi is not on nairaland.
u re right, I even fell for his tricks ,it was wen I met him DAT I knw DAT all he listed here are just to cajole pple, he used diff a/c name to praise himself .
Re: Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by codemaster2much: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Guys beware... I smell 419
Re: Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by Dclique(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
I hear AGL Consulting offers the best Sage Training in Lagos and PH.
Re: Accounting Packages, Implementation & Training. by Larryomooba(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
joeleitz:
You can also order the peachtree accounting software directly from Gemini computers if you are wondering where to obtain the software package.
ow much does this peach tree cost

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Batteries And Inverters At Affordable Prices. / Steps To Boot Into Windows 8 Safe Mode / Latest Mtn Free Calling Cheat For July 2016 -townchoiceng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.