Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

My OST Data Showing Inaccessible Errors, What To Do With This? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My OST Data Showing Inaccessible Errors, What To Do With This? (1465 Views)

OST Recovery Tool / How To Repair OST 2010 Data? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My OST Data Showing Inaccessible Errors, What To Do With This? by izzabell: 8:31am On Jan 01, 2016
Yes, you have better options as OST email recovery software which is a prominent tool for your OST data accessing. You just have to browse your OST data then this tool scans it so you have also option to recover your selected OST emails.
more at :- http://www.ostrecovery.info/
Re: My OST Data Showing Inaccessible Errors, What To Do With This? by amcool4700: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
izzabell:
Yes, you have better options as OST email recovery software which is a prominent tool for your OST data accessing. You just have to browse your OST data then this tool scans it so you have also option to recover your selected OST emails.
more at :- http://www.ostrecovery.info/
Be a MOBILE application developer expert in 3 days without coding.

how?

By getting access to an online application builder for lifetime.

You can build and publish your application for iOS, Android, Kindle, and as a mobile website. You need no special skills. No coding is required.

There are templates for restaurants, sports, entertainment, business, portfolio, music, e-commerce, games.

The main features are:

Fast: only minutes to design
Use Push Notifications
Use your own Files in your App
Use HTML, CSS and Javascript
Create Images Galleries Easily And Quickly
GPS And Locations Integration
Use RSS Feeds
Make Money from Ads or In-App Purchases
Scan And Create QR Codes
Display And Share Videos
Create Shopping Carts
Include responsive Webpages in your App
Publish Books or Magazines
Submission for you to App Store
Update your App without new Submission

With this application builder, you can publish your app to App Store, Play Store, Kindle and as mobile website.

Create and develop an apps business:

Here you can publish unlimited applications and mobile websites for lifetime. No monthly fee! Build apps for local businesses, and charge them each month! Create informational apps monetized with ads!

Here are the main features: http://www.apploadyou.com/features2.html

How can learn to use this app builder?

if that is your question do not worry because this package comes with complete video tutorial that will help you to master from basic to pro of this app builder.

email me ann-smith@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

Android Developer How Is Tweakware Vpn App Created Dhtml And Other / Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android / Let's Build Someone A Portfolio Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.