Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' (32798 Views)

One Lagos Fiesta Badagry-the Untold Stories And Behind The Scenes / Photos From One Lagos Fiesta, Agege / The "One Lagos Fiesta" Is Coming To Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by okpara007(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2016
Nigerians and being drunk
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by ERONX(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Taiwo20(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
I hate drunks, they are most likely gluttons, definitely liars and cheats. They are fraudulent too

No vex abeg....
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by CharlyNick: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by onac16: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2016
omo osi, akotileta omo odogo. omo to n je eru fun onile, to n je opije fun ajeji, omo abata ka fi ra atupa. idiot of no agenda, article of no commercial value. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Whizkeey(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2016
No discipline smh
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by biz2get(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
I hate drunks, they are most likely gluttons, definitely liars and cheats. They are fraudulent too

Never thought there would be a perfect definition for drunks cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by smsshola(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2016
Na wa o what a way to enter the new year...
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by tintingz(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2016
Alcohol is not good, stop drinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by sammyscholar(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2016
seggzz:

The guy need to be flog with canes before entering hell. Can't he control his drinking appetite?

But, is there nobody to help him out? Nigeria Sha.
oga, the dude is not dead. He would find his way home when he wakes.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by pagorino(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2016
grin na bad tin e start d yr with ....vewie dissapointing. drunkard...2016 my yr of testimonies jawe.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by francizy(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:

Hahahahaha! Na still some women dey mumu go marry them. By the way, most of them abuse women physically too...
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by fortune1968: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2016
brainless baby factory fool !
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Ahmeduana(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
This guy had so much to drink over the night at the One Lagos Fiesta that he passed out and mistook the ground for his mat at home. And it is so unfortunate that no one attended to him, not even his friends as everyone felt he was old enough to know what is good for him.

What a way to start the new year.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/see-guy-that-passed-out-at-one-lagos.html
YAYI DAIDA BIKI YAYI KYOU.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by talk2yommex2000(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2016
hefelove:
grin i hate drunks? lmaoooooo first gbagaun of d year! yeeeeeeeee
Kindly pick up a dictionary. Check the meaning of drunks (noun).
Thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by sheyoroniyen(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2016
y hin fwends go get hin tyme?na dere mouth e use drink

all man 4 himsef.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by hefelove(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2016
talk2yommex2000:

Kindly pick up a dictionary. Check the meaning of drunks (noun).
Thank me later.
proffessor i know nao it jux sound funny to me ni
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by friedakara(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2016
shayo na bustard!
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by fireforfire: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:

Chaiii c feeneesheen
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by refiner(f): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
wat a bad way to start d yr with....nawa oo
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by martineverest(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Thank god that alcohol and I are permanent enemies
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Folksyharry(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
celebration gone wrong. I don't understand why people will drink till stupor. If you must drink alcohol dink below your set point and don't end up fooling or killing yourself.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
steph2sweet:
Happy new year to you all.
Happy new year to you too. Wishing you a prosperous 2016
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by talk2yommex2000(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
cool
talk2yommex2000:
Kindly pick up a dictionary. Check the meaning of drunks (noun). Thank me later.
hefelove:
hefelove:
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by talk2yommex2000(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
hefelove:

talk2yommex2000:
Kindly pick up a dictionary. Check the meaning of drunks (noun). Thank me later.
hefelove:

Just kidding bro., it's very obvious "you know nao". Happy new year.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Mexyz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Sis not "most likely" they are gluttons, same with smokers.... God help me cause my hatred for them can't be quantified.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by klasys(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by Rockyrascal(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na even front of police motor he pass out. Naija police always disappointing.
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by hefelove(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
talk2yommex2000:

Just kidding bro., it's very obvious "you know nao". Happy new year.
same here
Re: Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' by phemflex90(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
see another MUMU of 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less / Wedding In Nigeria: At What Cost? / Wedding Photos Of Yesufa Olawale, LASTMA Officer Who Lost His Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.