Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Uniport Begins Sell Of Part-time Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Begins Sell Of Part-time Form (9378 Views)

Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) / 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins / Uniabuja Part-time Form And Diploma Form Still On Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Begins Sell Of Part-time Form by Paulek(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2009
THE UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT HAS BEGAN THE SELL OF PARTIME FORMS FOR THE NEXT SESSION,THE FORMS CAN BE GOTTEN AT THE PART-TIME CAMPUS LOCATED AT NKPOLU MILE 3 PORT-HARCOURT.RIVERS STATE. FRO MORE INFO U CAN CONTACT ME PAUL-07069573528.THE COURSES OFFERED IN THE PART-TIME PROGRAMME INCLUDE ALL THE COURSES IN HUMANITIES,SOCIAL SCIENCE,EDUCATION,MANAGEMENT SCIENCE AND COMPUTER SCIENCE FROM THE SCIENCES.
Re: Uniport Begins Sell Of Part-time Form by lucky4u1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2013
Paul I want school in uniport. My name is lucky and I build electronics like inverters, stabilizers, transmitters and I carry out electronic project for student here in lagos. I'm simple and straight forward and I'm willing to pay for yur service if you link me to school in uniport. I will be living in portacourt if u assure me you can process Electrical/Electronic course in uniport (part time) for me. Thank you
Re: Uniport Begins Sell Of Part-time Form by kaysy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
Has NUC re-approved the part time programme for universities?
Re: Uniport Begins Sell Of Part-time Form by charlisco(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2013
For more recent update, on how we can help you can pay/process the form online for you, avoid error during the filling of the form, Admission/course requirement, visit
charlisco..com for how to or click here
Time duration: everything done within 2hrs
remain bless

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Tops Examination Malpractice Index World-wide / LASPOTECH ADMISSION 2014/2015 FOR ALL LEVELS NOW AVAILABLE 08183700201 HURRY!!! / WAEC To Name & Shame Candidates, Staff Involved In Exam Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.