Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] (2421 Views)

Ghana Meets Naija 2017 Live Tonight / Star Trek: Meet The Artistes Storming Abuja Tonight For Star Music Trek / The Headies Awards 2015 Full Winners List (LIVE UPDATE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] by Feranmicharles(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
No doubt,the most prestigious Award in Nigeria(The Headies) is around the corner. And its going to be a night to remember in the music industry as the nominees are on fire and ready to take home the award smiley As we all know that the main show is on the 1st of january,2016(today). So before the event,here's my predictions...

1 BEST MUSIC VIDEO
Winner--- The sound(davido ft uhuru) by sesan

2 BEST COLLABO
Winner--- local rappers(reminisce ft olamide x phyno)

3 BEST RAP SINGLE
Winner--- King kong(Vector)

4 NEXT RATED
Winner--- Kiss daniel

5 HIP POP WORLD REVELATION
Winner--- Rich n Famous(Praiz)

6 BEST STREETHOP ARTISTE
Winner--- Bobo(Olamide)

7 BEST ALTERNATIVE SONG
Winner--- Awww(Di'ja)

8 ALBUM OF THE YEAR
Winner--- Street OT(Olamide)

9 SONG OF THE YEAR
Winner--- Godwin(Korede bello)

10 BEST POP SINGLE
Winner--- Woju(Kiss daniel)

11 BEST RnB
Winner--- I don't know wink

12 BEST RAGGEA/DANCEHALL SINGLE
Winner--- Sanko(Timaya)

13 RECORDING OF THE YEAR
Winner--- ojuelegba(Wizkid)

14 BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE FEMALE
Winner--- Tiff(Simi)

15 BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE MALE
Winner--- Wish Me Well(Timi Dakolo)

16 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
Winner--- Ycee

17 ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
Winner--- Olamide

18 AFRICAN ARTISTE
Winner--- Diamond Plantnumz

19 LYRICIST ON THE ROLL
Winner--- Bank Alert(Ill bliss ft ice prince x phyno)

20 BEST RnB/POP ALBUM
Winner--- Double Trouble(Psquare)

21 BEST RAP ALBUM
Winner--- Olamide

22 HALL OF FAME
Winner--- 2face idibia

Predicted by [size=15]feranmicharles[/size]
Re: Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] by Carrottop(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
$
Re: Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] by GMan650(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Feranmicharles, some of your predictions might be correct but I think it's bihearsed towards your fav artistes.

Come on, Kiss Daniel can't win next rated; it's either Lil Kesh or Reekado Banks

Hip-hop world revelation should be either Yemi alade or Skales(Praiz is coming third in dz)

Best Reggae is surely going to Patoranking's Daniella whine

Something tells me that Olamide will lose either the album of the year or rap album of the year but he should win one out of the two

But the show is in few hours so let's keep our fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] by kunlemarsh: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Exactly man. It's Lil kesh or rekkado banks, plus the R n B category- do the right thing-cohbams and bez
GMan650:
Feranmicharles, some of your predictions might be correct but I think it's bihearsed towards your fav artistes.

Come on, Kiss Daniel can't win next rated; it's either Lil Kesh or Reekado Banks

Hip-hop world revelation should be either Yemi alade or Skales(Praiz is coming third in dz)

Something tells me that Olamide will lose either the album of the year or rap album of the year but he should win one out of the two

1 Like

Re: Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] by Feranmicharles(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
GMan650:

o yea
Re: Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] by GMan650(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Feranmicharles:
o yea

Is there any thread bringing live updates from the event?
Re: Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] by Feranmicharles(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
GMan650:

Is there any thread bringing live updates from the event?
I can do just that wink
Re: Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] by GMan650(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Feranmicharles:
I can do just that wink

On this thread or on another?
Re: Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] by Feranmicharles(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
GMan650:

On this thread or on another?
another,maybe
Re: Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] by GMan650(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Feranmicharles:
another,maybe

Gimme the link to the thread so as not to miss out
Re: Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] by Dekingmoses(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
at least 2 award is sure for olamide.
Re: Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] by dytbabe: 12:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Feranmicharles:
No doubt,the most prestigious Award in Nigeria(The Headies) is around the corner. And its going to be a night to remember in the music industry as the nominees are on fire and ready to take home the award smiley As we all know that the main show is on the 1st of january,2016(today). So before the event,here's my predictions...

1 BEST MUSIC VIDEO
Winner--- The sound(davido ft uhuru) by sesan

2 BEST COLLABO
Winner--- local rappers(reminisce ft olamide x phyno)

3 BEST RAP SINGLE
Winner--- King kong(Vector)

4 NEXT RATED
Winner--- Kiss daniel

5 HIP POP WORLD REVELATION
Winner--- Rich n Famous(Praiz)

6 BEST STREETHOP ARTISTE
Winner--- Bobo(Olamide)

7 BEST ALTERNATIVE SONG
Winner--- Awww(Di'ja)

8 ALBUM OF THE YEAR
Winner--- Street OT(Olamide)

9 SONG OF THE YEAR
Winner--- Godwin(Korede bello)

10 BEST POP SINGLE
Winner--- Woju(Kiss daniel)

11 BEST RnB
Winner--- I don't know wink

12 BEST RAGGEA/DANCEHALL SINGLE
Winner--- Sanko(Timaya)

13 RECORDING OF THE YEAR
Winner--- ojuelegba(Wizkid)

14 BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE FEMALE
Winner--- Tiff(Simi)

15 BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE MALE
Winner--- Wish Me Well(Timi Dakolo)

16 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
Winner--- Ycee

17 ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
Winner--- Olamide

18 AFRICAN ARTISTE
Winner--- Diamond Plantnumz

19 LYRICIST ON THE ROLL
Winner--- Bank Alert(Ill bliss ft ice prince x phyno)

20 BEST RnB/POP ALBUM
Winner--- Double Trouble(Psquare)

21 BEST RAP ALBUM
Winner--- Olamide

22 HALL OF FAME
Winner--- 2face idibia

Predicted by [size=15]feranmicharles[/size]

Scratches face
Hmmmmmmmmmm
You dey use aferi?

1 Like

Re: Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction] by kunlemarsh: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
i buy itunes gift cards at very reasonable rates. get your itunes card in 100$ nomination and i would buy them all from you. pin:2c183365 you can also reach me on 08091830684(whatsapp) 09053503394(hotline)

(1) (Reply)

Models Wanted As Event Ushers / Rent All You Need About Catering / Vlisco Hollandais Ankara Fabrics For Your Event- See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.