Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB (3080 Views)

Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court / Media Chat: Buhari Ask Nigerians To Take National Assembly To Court. / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by kestolove95(m): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign States of Biafra, MASSOB, has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of playing games with Ndigbo with his claims that he is not marginalizing the bloc.
Recall that Buhari had during the presidential media chat denied marginalizing Ndigbo, stressing that they hold strategic positions in his cabinet including the Petroleum and Labour ministries and the Governor of the Central Bank.
The group which reacted to Buhari’s claims that Ndigbo are not marginalized, but occupy strategic offices in his cabinet, insisted that despite Buhari’s denials, there has been deliberate attempts by the federal government to scheme out Ndigbo in the top echelon of power in Nigeria.
MASSOB in a statement by its National Director of Information, Sunny Okereafor, queried the basis of Buhari’s claims of not marginalizing Ndigbo when he ensured that key position in his administration went only to the core North.
“President Buhari’s is being economical with the truth with his claim that Ndigbo are not marginalized in Nigeria. How can Buhari ask who is marginalizing Ndigbo and to what extent? Does he want us to remind him that all the key and strategic position in his administration are being held by the core North? If not that the Constitution guarantees that a ministerial nominee must be appointed from each state, no Igbo man would have been appointed a minister. In Buhari’s Nigeria, there are now certain positions which are no go areas for Ndigbo.
“We have always said it that Ndigbo have no future in Nigeria and have been made second class citizens in a country that they are major stakeholders. This is why we want Biafra. Biafra is the answer to the marginalization of Ndigbo in Nigeria.”MASSOB insisted that the cries of marginalization of Ndigbo and the struggle to actualize an independent state of Biafra has heightened during Buhari’s administration due to what it described as hatred for Ndigbo.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/59884/media-chat-buhari-is-playing-games-with-ndigbo-massob?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by kestolove95(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
D hating just start
Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by babyfaceafrica: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Which games...mario or tetris......una never seee chumchin!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by carinmom(f): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
B
Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by HiddenShadow: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Buhari should tell us why he appointed more Northerners than Easterners
Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by dmater: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Which games...mario or tetris......una never seee chumchin!!!!

You should be more concerned about the state of your peope than chasing after every topic on Igbo affairs when yours is nothing to write home about.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by ojun50(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
See i won make money dis year make una no cause problem abeg.
Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by Rose2014: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by Rose2014: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
HiddenShadow:

"Who is the minister of petroleum? Is he not Igbo? Who is the CBN governor? Is he not Igbo?"
Now Kachikwu is Igbo. But when Kanu draws map of Biafra and include Anioma in Delta state, for the same people will say there're no Igbo is SS
It's funny how these guys decide for our Igbo brothers when they should be Igbos and when they should not

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by Super1Star: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
Igbos are the ping pong of everybody and anybody now!!!!

Nah today?

If igbos do not have any place in.Nigeria, they can stroll to.the land of the Bantus where they came from.

11 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by APCsupporter: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
The noise makers want Oga Buhari to resign and hand over to an igbo man most preferably Namdi kanu.

Who is marginalising you? Where? How? Do you know

5 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by APCsupporter: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

"Who is the minister of petroleum? Is he not Igbo? Who is the CBN governor? Is he not Igbo?"
Now Kachikwu is Igbo. But when Kanu draws map of Biafra and include Anioma in Delta state, for the same people will say there're no Igbo is SS
It's funny how these guys decide for our Igbo brothers when they should be Igbos and when they should not

Yes they are ibo but he doesnt mean that they own the land. Only ibo dominated areas can be part of the imaginary biafrraud

6 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by flokii: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
buh wait o..

shey na only igbo dey Nigeria ni wey dem dey shout marginalization

we have 100+ tribes and none are complaining..

shey na only Igbo wan dey everywhere? others nko

abi d one they enjoyed during GEJ's regime is not ok?

GREED... that's what I see

10 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by babyfaceafrica: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
dmater:

You should be more concerned about the state of your peope than chasing after every topic on Igbo affairs when yours is nothing to write home about.
see paiment....always whining!!!

4 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by APCsupporter: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Wait for the Yorubas to ask first. The Yorubas who voted him are not talking even the south southerners are not talking it is you that gave him less than 2% that are complaining. I know 100% that even if he didnt appoint any ibo man, there is nothing you or anybody can do about it. Wail and recieve namdi kanu treatment

By the way, tell me why its a crime to have more northerners than south easterners. You guys were expecting Buhari to apologise to you or appease you right? Ok, what he means is that he has done it and there is nothing you can do about it.

There is nothing you can do about itgrin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by wachakuta(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Igbos r most confused set of Human being right now in d world... they r just too confused

11 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by TimeManager(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
It was just like yesterday when the igbos were practically begged to vote Ngige who had an good shout at senate presidency but their hatred for APC stinks to the heavens. It's either jonathan or they die against customary political dynamics. Now they refused to die with Gej's govt but would want to live with buhari govt. Now the table has turned, their calculations has returned error. It's is not how far, it's how well.

The Truth Has Spoken!

11 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by APCsupporter: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mr a donated 90
Mr b donated 60
Mr c donated 95
And mr D donated 2

How do you expect me to thank mr d the most?

11 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by APCsupporter: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
flokii:
buh wait o..

shey na only igbo dey Nigeria ni wey dem dey shout marginalization

we have 100+ tribes and none are complaining..

shey na only Igbo wan dey everywhere? others nko

abi d one they enjoyed during GEJ's regime is not ok?

GREED... that's what I see

And the irony is that the gave Buhari less than 2% of their votes. If he appoints all iboes as his ministers, they would say that he is only afraid of their wrath or biafra

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by Lordave: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
kestolove95:
D hating just start
It's mutual, so you guys should quit accusing Igbos of hating Buhari.
Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by flokii: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
APCsupporter:

And the irony is that the gave Buhari less than 2% of their votes. If he appoints all iboes as his ministers, they would say that he is only afraid of their wrath or biafra

look at what they did to GEJ now...

they flocked around him and took all d positions... d clueless man neglected his own tribe busy pleasing them..

now all his kinsmen has for him is hate.

7 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by Yhinkss(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
I can't see any genuine response to what buhari asked. All I can deduce is that they are marginalised because of federal post.
Imagine how these people reason. However what I see they want is that they want all their people to be collecting salary without doing anything every month from the federal government
So I can't just reason that because of political post.
If you know the numbers of group they are forming everyday saying they are claiming their right
Something group for emancipation
Something group for liberaxzation
Something indigenous group of
Something forum
And countless others

What are they liberating and emancipating. The bottom line is that they are lazy bunch of people who want an easy way to be relevant.
Imagine that one Kanu shaking a girl in hotel and some lazy mofos rioting for him. This is the easisest way to relevance.
Imagine that useless Asari Dokubo going to another country to establish a university from the ptoceed he got from militancy. This is the easy way to relavance. Even the sight of him irritate me. Just lazy bloated stomach who only sing threat to be relevant

Wise up igbo youth

2 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by IQnoCommon(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
HiddenShadow:

so they should appoint more easterners is what u are saying?go and get brain oga
Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by jmichlins(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Must people complain? When many are forming alliance for 2019, my people are still sulking cause of a lost election. Crying more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by dustmalik: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
APCsupporter:

Wait for the Yorubas to ask first. The Yorubas who voted him are not talking even the south southerners are not talking it is you that gave him less than 2% that are complaining. I know 100% that even if he didnt appoint any ibo man, there is nothing you or anybody can do about it. Wail and recieve namdi kanu treatment

By the way, tell me why its a crime to have more northerners than south easterners. You guys were expecting Buhari to apologise to you or appease you right? Ok, what he means is that he has done it and there is nothing you can do about it.

There is nothing you can do about itgrin
The funny thing is, even if Buhari had given them all the positions in his administration, they would have found something else to wail about. These people are, indeed, insatiable.

5 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Yhinkss:
I can't see any genuine response to what buhari asked. All I can deduce is that they are marginalised because of federal post.
Imagine how these people reason. However what I see they want is that they want all their people to be collecting salary without doing anything every month from the federal government
So I can't just reason that because of political post.
If you know the numbers of group they are forming everyday saying they are claiming their right
Something group for emancipation
Something group for liberaxzation
Something indigenous group of
Something forum
And countless others

What are they liberating and emancipating. The bottom line is that they are lazy bunch of people who want an easy way to be relevant.
Imagine that one Kanu shaking a girl in hotel and some lazy mofos rioting for him. This is the easisest way to relevance.
Imagine that useless Asari Dokubo going to another country to establish a university from the ptoceed he got from militancy. This is the easy way to relavance. Even the sight of him irritate me. Just lazy bloated stomach who only sing threat to be relevant

Wise up igbo youth
You wan burst moi belle wif lafta grin
Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by APCsupporter: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
dustmalik:

The funny thing is, even if Buhari had given them all the positions in his administration, they would have found something else to wail about. These people are, indeed, insatiable.

They would say that he is only afraid of biafrraudgrin and then later they will demand for another thing else

3 Likes

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by APCsupporter: 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
flokii:

look at what they did to GEJ now...

they flocked around him and took all d positions... d clueless man neglected his own tribe busy pleasing them..

now all his kinsmen has for him is hate.

Thats why i will always respect barcanista. They were expecting him to kiss their asses
Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

If Nnamdi kalu only included Anioma land i bet u, u wont see the likes of me or tonye tagging him land grabber.. he went ahead including others, and when we speak instead of some of u to reason with us,, they (ipod) re sayingwe dont have say untill referendum is conducted in our own land.. then i begin to wonder is kalu OUR God to decide were my people belongs ? [Understanding is very important in a relationship]

Meanwhile Happy new yr sweety.. long time oo.. and how did u manage listening to buhari speech ?.. i nor understand if na english or Hausa he they speak..
Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by vecman22(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
The igbo's are pathetic,imagine dey want to reap where dey did not sow...how abt d other tribes dat gave their all for dis government to come on board,should dey start tiring d country down because dey had no appointment from PMB...

Pls dey should all park well cos Nigeria is marching forward dis 2016

And that one you pple call Kanu "in baba's voice" most rot in jail...

1 Like

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by NewYorkCity: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Is that how a leader should lead. Won't he united the country. Can't u see how Yar adua lead the country. Stop being sentimental and call a spade a spade

APCsupporter:
Mr a donated 90
Mr b donated 60
Mr c donated 95
And mr D donated 2
APCsupporter:
Mr a donated 90
Mr b donated 60
Mr c donated 95
And mr D donated 2

Re: Media Chat: Buhari Is Playing Games With Ndigbo – MASSOB by Rose2014: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Goodboiyy:

If Nnamdi kalu only included Anioma land i bet u, u wont see the likes of me or tonye tagging him land grabber.. he went ahead including others, and when we speak instead of some of u to reason with us,, they (ipod) re sayingwe dont have say untill referendum is conducted in our own land.. then i begin to wonder is kalu OUR God to decide were my people belongs ? [Understanding is very important in a relationship]

Meanwhile Happy new yr sweety.. long time oo.. and how did u manage listening to buhari speech ?.. i nor understand if na english or Hausa he they speak..

Lol repeat button comes in handy

Happy new year to you too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go / Arab League Sternly Warns Nigeria To Give Referendum To Biafra / President Buhari Sets A New Guinness World Record - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.