Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity (10634 Views)

Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers / Women In Christianity And The Bible / Why Arent There Any Nigerian Saints In Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2009
THE QUESTIONS NOBODY WANTS TO ANSWER -

What about the Bible? Who actually wrote it?

What was the original language of the Bible? (Hebrew? Aramaic? Koine Greek?)
NOTE: - The Bible was never in English during the time of any prophet (not even Muhammad) - because English did not exist until after 1066 AD!

Does the Bible exist in the original form anywhere on earth? (No)

Why does the Catholic Bible has seven (7) more books than the Protestant Bible?

Why do these two Bibles have different versions of the same books?

Why are there so many mistakes and errors are from the very first verse right up to the very last verse?

Why do 'Born Again Christians' teach concepts that are not from the Bible?

There is no word "Trinity" in the Bible in any version of any language

The oldest forms of Christianity do not support the 'born again' beliefs

Jesus of the English Bible complains about the 'crucifixion'
("Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani? - My God! My God! Why have You forsaken me?"wink [Mk 15:34]

How can Jesus be the "Only Begotten Son" of John 3:16? When in Psalms 2:7 David is God's "Begotten Son?"

Would a 'Just' God, a 'Fair' God, a 'Loving' God -- punish Jesus for the sins of the people that he called to follow him?

What happens to people who died before Jesus came?

What happens to those who never hear this message?

What about innocent children who die although their parents are not Christian?

Didn't God create Adam from dirt? -- So, why does he need Mary to make Jesus?
And what about God?
o How can God create Himself?
o How can God be a man?
o How can a man be a God?
o How can God have a son?

* The Bible says "Seth (is) the son of Adam" and that"Adam is the son of God." [Lk 3:36]
* Can't God just forgive us and not have to kill Jesus?
* And what about Jesus?
o Jesus did not even carry the cross -- Simon Cyre'ne, a passerby did! [Mk 15:21]
o Jesus of the Bible was NOT on the cross for longer than six (6) hours -- NOT three days -- (from the 3rd to the 9th hour) [Mk 15:25 & 15:33]
o Jesus of the Bible did not spend three days and nights in the tomb -- Friday night - until Sunday before dawn -- is not 3 days and nights!
o Jesus DID NOT claim to be God - or even equal to God!
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by JJYOU: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2009
Abuzola:

NOTE: - The Bible was never in English during the time of any prophet (not even Muhammad) - because English did not exist until after 1066 AD!

Why are there so many mistakes and errors are from the very first verse right up to the very last verse?

("Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani? - My God! My God! Why have You forsaken me?"wink [Mk 15:34]

How can Jesus be the "Only Begotten Son" of John 3:16? When in Psalms 2:7 David is God's "Begotten Son?"

Would a 'Just' God, a 'Fair' God, a 'Loving' God -- punish Jesus for the sins of the people that he called to follow him?

And what about God?
          o How can God be a man?

* The Bible says "Seth (is) the son of Adam" and that"Adam is the son of God." [Lk 3:36]
    * And what about Jesus?
          o Jesus did not even carry the cross --  Simon Cyre'ne, a passerby did! [Mk 15:21]
          o Jesus of the Bible was NOT on the cross for longer than six (6) hours -- NOT three days -- (from the 3rd to the 9th hour) [Mk 15:25 & 15:33]
          o Jesus of the Bible did not spend three days and nights in the tomb -- Friday night - until Sunday before dawn -- is not 3 days and nights!

restless sinner. who swear for you? you devote your time to read a book you despice. Jesus is Lord

and He is calling you to come to Him and experience the love and beauty of knowing Him.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2009
Praise be to ALLAH Lord of the world
Suratul NIsai
56. Surely! Those who disbelieved in Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) We shall burn them in Fire. As often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for other skins that they may taste the punishment. Truly, Allah is Ever Most Powerful, All-Wise.

57. But those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), abiding therein forever. Therein they shall have Azwajun Mutahharatun [purified mates or wives (having no menses, stools, urine, etc.)] and We shall admit them to shades wide and ever deepening (Paradise)
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Abuzola
Your questions might as well be me asking, "why do atheists say that God does not exist, while they have secret convictions that he does?"

Here's what you did - you gave your thoughts and asked Christians to substantiate it. There are things there that Christians do not believe in, and not everyone that claims to be a Christian is one.

THINK! Stop rushing and jumping into unfounded conclusions. You don't even understand some of the things that you're writing.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by olabowale(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Noetic: Do you play in the circus? Are you are escape artist, because you have mastered the sillly process of thinking that you are the only one who is right!

Now the difference between you and Abuzola is that one of you is asking probing qustions, sincerely! You are not that person! You can't read diddly about Arabic Quran and you dont know Jack about the Original Aramaic revelations, since none exist any longer.

What you now based your "fate" in in your faith is the never revealed "Bible" and its formulation using greek (heindoism), passing as reality. This is completely false.Now what do you have to say? Please defend your Bibeli, ogbeni okunrin!
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2009
Nisa'i 171. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

172. The Messiah will never be proud to reject to be a slave to Allah, nor the angels who are near (to Allah). And whosoever rejects His worship and is proud, then He will gather them all together unto Himself.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by barondavil(m): 4:52am On Jun 14, 2009
All your questions will be answered.My work here is to defend the Bible from fellow Christians who erroneously teach what is not there.Do you own a Bible?Do not be embarrased or think otherwise cause i have a reason for asking you.2Timothy3:16 said all scriptures is inspired by God and it is good 4 teaching 4reproofing 4setting things straight 4disciplining in righteousness that the man of God many be fully competent completely equipped for every good work.From this account it shows God is the author of the Bible.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2009
Bros your point is weak and inconsistent, but nevertheless i will respond to that blur statement with Hebrews 7:18
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2009
Hebrews 7:18 ''On the one hand, a former commandment is set aside because of its weakness and uselessness'' *head up*
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2009
u claim all scripture is inspired by GOD and profitable for teaching, i wonder y hebrews 7:18 disqualify it, wat a bible
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by esensed: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2009
hi

abuzola

i tot u pple were given your own site (muslim section) and we are left with athiest?
since reasonong with you might cos seun's head to roll down mmm?

pls dont allow seun's head to be rolled as a result of a fatwa

thanks
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Lady2(f): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2009

God inspired men to write down what he wanted them to convey to the world.

All three, some books were written in Aramaic, some in Hebrew, some in Koine Greek.

Yes, it's in the Vatican.
And stop answering your own questions.

Because the devil is fast at work and convinced one man to challenge the Bible, but don't worry Christ wins in the end.

There are not different "versions" but different translations. Just as you have in the quran with yusufali, pickthal, shakir.
do not be a hypocrite, allah doesn't like that.

and yet you guys have never been able to prove those errors and mistakes, only shown your ignorance in understanding the bible.

because they are misguided, just as you would try to say the terrorists are misguided, but we know they're the ones actually doing what the quran calls for.

It doesn't have to be there, but the concept does have to be there and is there. Just as you call your father and mother, parents. the concept being father and mother, and the definition being parents.

It's unfortunate they don't realise that, but like I said the devil was able to convice one man, after he realised he couldn't bring down christianity thru islam. But as I also said Jesus wins in the end. We may loose some of the battles, but we will win the war and that's all that matters,

("Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani? - My God! My God! Why have You forsaken me?"wink

He was reciting a psalm. it is Psalm 22:2, the prayer of an innocent person. and point of correction, it is Eloi, Eloi, Lema sabacthani? at least get it right.

That is a prophecy of Jesus. It is seen in Matthew 3:17
and that passage doesn't say begotten, we know david's father is jesse, to be begotten you have to be from the loin of the person with the same substance, david is the begotten son of jesse.
Jesus has the same substance as God the Father.

Point of correction, Jesus is God, and it is his choice as God to redeem his people, so it is not a punishment. To even say that why would God punish Jesus you are trying to say that Jesus isn't God, and therefore your above question doesn't allude to the christian belief. At least ask questions in line of christian belief and stop putting your islamic spin on it.

He preached to them, and freed them from purgatory, hades, sheol, the place of the dead. he descended unto the dead and freed them.

the grace of God is so abundant that we as humans cannot determine who will make it to heaven and who wont. It is up to God to decide if those who haven't heard the gospel will share in his glory.

Same as the immediate above statement.

Because the redemption of man was to undo the fall of man. It was woman who introduced man into sin by giving to him the forbidden fruit, it was woman who said yes to the devil. Therefore woman is to first say yes to God, and then man is to say yes to God. This follows the order of the fall of man (man and woman). The woman disobeyed first and then the man, therefore the woman is to obey first and then the man.

How can God create Himself?

God did not "create" himself. But rather he assumed the human nature and did not absorb the human nature. Meaning he existed from the beginning, to be a creature is to not exist from the beginning, but Christ did. Therefore rather than being created, he as a divine being took on the human form.

How can God be a man?

He can do all things, he can take on the human nature if he wills it. It is not up to you to determine what he can and cannot do. He is God.

How can a man be a God?

A man cannot become God, but God can become man. Jesus is God that became man. So this question doesn't apply to him.

How can God have a son?

Because God is a unity, he is a community, he is a family.

The Bible says "Seth (is) the son of Adam" and that"Adam is the son of God." [Lk 3:36]

Seth is the begotten son of Adam, Adam is the son of God in the way we are sons and daughters of God. Also don't forget that Adam is the foreshadowing of Jesus. Jesus is the New Adam.

Can't God just forgive us and not have to kill Jesus?

Jesus (God) didn't kill himself, but rather he gave his life as a sacrifice. He didn't have to do it that way, but to show the extent of his love he did. Also Jesus is the sacrificial lamb as foreshadowed in the Old Testament when the Jews sacrificed a spotless lamb for their forgiveness.

Jesus did not even carry the cross -- Simon Cyre'ne, a passerby did! [Mk 15:21]

And who carried it before Simon was forced to carry it?

Jesus of the Bible was NOT on the cross for longer than six (6) hours -- NOT three days -- (from the 3rd to the 9th hour) [Mk 15:25 & 15:33]

Ok who says he was on the cross for more than 6 hours or for 3 days?

Jesus of the Bible did not spend three days and nights in the tomb -- Friday night - until Sunday before dawn -- is not 3 days and nights!

It says ON the 3rd day he will rise. Not after the 3rd days.

Jesus DID NOT claim to be God - or even equal to God!

oh but he very well did.

[size=14pt]Jesus claims to be God[/size]

Matt. 4:7; Luke 4:12 - Jesus tells satan, "you shall not tempt the Lord your God" in reference to Himself.

Matt. 5:21-22; 27-28; 31-32; 33-34; 38-39; 43-44 - Jesus makes Himself equal to God when He declares, "You heard it said, but I say to you, "

Matt. 7:21-22; Luke 6:46 - not everyone who says to Jesus, "Lord, Lord." Jesus calls Himself Lord, which is God.

Matt. 9:2; Mark 2:5; Luke 5:20; 7:48 - Jesus forgives sins. Only God can forgive sins.

Matt. 12:8; Mark 2:28; Luke 6:5 - Jesus says that He is "Lord of the Sabbath." He is the Lord of God's law which means He is God.

Matt. 21:3; Luke 19:31,34 - Jesus calls himself "Lord." "The Lord has need of them."

Matt. 26:64; Mark 14:62; Luke 22:70 - Jesus acknowledges that He is the Son of God. The Son of God has the same divine substance of God, and is therefore God.

Matt. 28:20 - Jesus said He is with us always, even unto the end of the world. Only God is omnipresent. FOr Jesus to be omnipresent means he must be God.

Mark 14:36 - Jesus calls God "Abba," Aramaic for daddy, which was an absolutely unprecedented address to God and demonstrates Jesus' unique intimacy with the Father.

Luke 8:39 - Luke reports that Jesus said "tell how much God has done for you." And the man declared how much Jesus did. The man telling how much Jesus did, is telling how much God did, because Jesus is the one that healed him, and is therefore God.

Luke 17:18 - Jesus asks why the other nine lepers did not come back to give praise to Him, God, except the Samaritan leper.

John 5:18 - Jesus claimed to be God. The Jews knew this because Jesus called God His Father and made Himself equal to God. This is why Jesus was crucified.

John 5:21-22 - Jesus gives life and says that all judgment has been given to Him by the Father.

John 6:38 - Jesus says, "For I have come down from heaven."

John 8:12 - Jesus says "I am the light of the world." - 1 John 1:5 - God is light and in him there is no darkness at all.

John 13:13 - Jesus says, "You call me Teacher and Lord and you are right for so I AM."

John 14:6 - Jesus says "I am the way, and the truth and the life." Only God is the way, the truth and the life.

[size=14pt]Old and New Testament Parallels of God the Father and God the Son[/size]

Exodus 3:14 - God says "I AM who I AM" - John 8:58 - Jesus says "Before Abraham was, I AM" in reference to Himself. He actually calls himself YHWH.

Deut. 4:2; 12:32 - the Lord God commands that we not add or take away from His word - Rev. 22:18-19 - Jesus so commands us not to add or take away from His word.

Deut. 32:39; 1 Sam. 2:6 - the Lord kills and makes alive again and raises up - John 5:21 - the Son raises and gives life.

Deut. 32:39 - neither is there any that can deliver out of God's hand - John 10:28 - nor shall any pluck out of Jesus' hand.

Deut. 32:43 - rejoice, ye heavens, with Him, and let all the angels of God worship Him - Heb. 1:6 - the "Him" is Jesus the Son.

2 Sam. 22:3 - God is the horn of salvation - Luke 1:68-69 - Jesus is the horn of salvation.

Psalm 24:10 - the Lord is the King of glory - 1 Cor. 2:8 - Jesus is the Lord of glory.

Psalm 45:7 - Therefore God, your God, has anointed you. God calls someone else God. This someone else is His eternally begotten Son - Heb. 1:9 - Therefore God, your God, has anointed you. cf. Heb. 1:8, 10

Psalm 62:12 - the Lord God renders to each according to his work - Matt. 16:27; Rev. 22:12 - Jesus so renders to each according to his work.

Isaiah 7:14 - a virgin will bear a Son named Emmanuel which means "God is with us" - Matt. 1:23 - this Son is Jesus Christ, God in the flesh.

Isaiah 9:6 - the child to be born shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Pay close attention to the MIGHTY GOD.

Isaiah 45:23 - to God, every knee shall bow and every tongue swear. Phil. 2:10-11 - at Jesus' name every knee should bow and tongue confess.

Isaiah 48:17 - God is the Holy One - Acts 3:14 - Jesus is the Holy One.

Ezek. 34:11-31 - God the Father is the shepherd of the flock - John 10:7-29 - Jesus is the shepherd of the flock.

DO YOU SERIOUSLY NEED ME TO CONTINUE
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2009
@Essense go to muslim section and see how ur people are doing. Everyone has been avoiding the questions instead blurting
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by noetic2: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: Do you play in the circus? Are you are escape artist, because you have mastered the sillly process of thinking that you are the only one who is right!

Now the difference between you and Abuzola is that one of you is asking probing qustions, sincerely! You are not that person! You can't read diddly about Arabic Quran and you dont know Jack about the Original Aramaic revelations, since none exist any longer.

What you now based your "fate" in in your faith is the never revealed "Bible" and its formulation using greek (heindoism), passing as reality. This is completely false.Now what do you have to say? Please defend your Bibeli, ogbeni okunrin!
This is ridiculous.

What does ur rubbish post above have to do with the illiterate and brainwashed-like questions abuzuola asked?
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2009
@lady
abomination, how can God be man?pls dont confuse people wth your self doctrine, jesus is jesus and GOD is GOD okay
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Tudor6(f): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2009
If these same questions are asked in the islam section one would be banned and posts deleted. . . angry
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 1:33am On Jun 16, 2009
@Lady thanks for the attempt but am sure many christians will like to refute u but will be silient because of d scenario
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 1:36am On Jun 16, 2009
am going to take it one after the other so that u don't blindfold people, but starting with two simple questions
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 1:38am On Jun 16, 2009
Show me the verse that states jesus recited the psalm while crying on the cross 'GOD GOD WHY DO U FORSAKE ME ?'
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 1:43am On Jun 16, 2009
The scripture says GOD never die, neither eat nor drink, did jesus die, drink or eat ? yes i have evidence from d bible
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 1:55am On Jun 16, 2009
Your landLord is not ur god neither ur teamLord ur god so show me a verse that jesus said 'I AM GOD' explictly, simple
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by wisedge: 3:12am On Jun 16, 2009
Five consecutive but meaningless posts from the same poster. This guy must be shamelessly jobless. Little wonder a lot of his ilk end up as suicide bombers. An idle mind is indeed the devil's workshop. grin
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2009
wisedge:

Five consecutive but meaningless posts from the same poster. This guy must be shamelessly jobless. Little wonder a lot of his ilk end up as suicide bombers. An idle mind is indeed the devil's workshop. grin

Indeed The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by pilgrim1(f): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2009
wisedge:

You don't expect to hold a rational discourse with someone who sees only himself in the universe. grin
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Backslider(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2009
@abuzola
Go and burn your bible you probably will get a medal for that.

@the wise and holy ones

The bible is full of accounts based on human observations. However there is error in human observations in which the bible doest not hide but exposes. We humans are not robots no 2 men can see things from differents angles the same.

I can give you several examples of people looking and seeing things differently both in the old and new testament. There is a saying that seeing is beleiving we all know that is not true. Sometimes Majority of what we see is not true. infact seeing is not beleiving.

The theme of scripture is holiness and righteousness in Jesus. This is the summation of why he came to bring us back to the father so if whatever is said or read has no bringing back virtue then we are in error.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2009
thanks backslider and thats why GOD sent the last Prophet (Muhammad) with these
Quran Nisa'i 171. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

172. The Messiah will never be proud to reject to be a slave to Allah, nor the angels who are near (to Allah). And whosoever rejects His worship and is proud, then He will gather them all together unto Himself.

Suratul NIsai
56. Surely! Those who disbelieved in Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) We shall burn them in Fire. As often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for other skins that they may taste the punishment. Truly, Allah is Ever Most Powerful, All-Wise.

57. But those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), abiding therein forever. Therein they shall have Azwajun Mutahharatun [purified mates or wives (having no menses, stools, urine, etc.)] and We shall admit them to shades wide and ever deepening (Paradise)
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by cooldud62: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2009
@lady, where did you get all the time to write all this?
i want to believe you guys arguing here are in the convents else undecided
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by bindex(m): 12:35am On Jun 17, 2009
Abuzola:

thanks backslider and thats why GOD sent the last Prophet (Muhammad) with these
Quran Nisa'i 171. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

Suratul NIsai

Bleep allah and the koran.
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Backslider(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2009
@abuzola

After you burn your bible or quran please stick to one.

To my bible it is an abomination for Jesus to be the "Slave" of allah.

The Allah that mohamed worship is a battalion of Demon disguise itself as the almighty. There is nothing insulting in worshiping demons the only thing is that you are disobeying God.

mohamed heard the true gospel but was decieved by this same demon that now seek to deceive you. I wanted you to be perfectly deceived so when you know how deceived you are you can now have the chance to make your stand
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Abuzola(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2009
SURATUL NISA'I 168. Verily, those who disbelieve and did wrong [by concealing the truth about Prophet Muhammad and his message of true Islamic Monotheism written with them in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], Allah will not forgive them, nor will He guide them to any way, -
169. Except the way of Hell, to dwell therein forever, and this is ever easy for Allah

You grand pators know the truth but because of tithe they don't want to accept the truth
BLACKSLIDER pass this messafe to your pastors

SURATUL NISA'I 19:88] They said, "The Most Gracious has begotten a son"!

[19:89] You have uttered a gross blasphemy.

[19:90] The heavens are about to shatter, the earth is about to tear asunder, and the mountains are about to crumble.

[19:91] Because they claim that the Most Gracious has begotten a son.

[19:92] It is not befitting the Most Gracious that He should beget a son.

[19:93] Every single one in the heavens and the earth is a servant of the Most Gracious.

[19:94] He has encompassed them, and has counted them one by one.

[19:95] All of them will come before Him on the Day of Resurrection as individuals.

Suratul ma'idah: 116 And behold! Allah will say: "O 'Isa Ibn Maryam! Did you say to men, "Worship me and my mother as gods besides Allah?" He will say: "Glory to you! Never could I say what I had no right to say. Had I said such a thing, you would indeed have known it.[26] You know what is in my heart, though I know not what is in yours. For you know in full all that is hidden.

117 "I never said to them anything except what you commanded me to say, namely, 'Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them while I lived among them; when you took me[27] you were the watcher over them, and you are a witness to all things.

118 "If you punish them, they are your servants: if you forgive them, you are the exalted in power, the wise."

119 Allah will say: "This is a day on which the truthful will profit from their truthsadThe truthful are the Muslims for they took the true religion of all Prophets and forsaked falsehood) theirs are gardens, with rivers flowing beneath -- their eternal home: Allah will be well-pleased with them, and they with Allah: that is the great salvation.

120 To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is in them, and it is he who has power over all things.

Now the christian say all Muslim will enter hell in regard to their selfish interpretation, ALLAH refute it and said suratul Nisa"i147. Why should Allah punish you if you have thanked (Him) and have believed in Him. And Allah is Ever All-Appreciative (of good), All-Knowing
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by Tapiya(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2009
You have said what you wanna said and have been answered correctly why not look at the answers and defend instead of just making Noise?

Abuzola:

And what about God?
o How can God be a man?

* And what about Jesus?
o Jesus did not even carry the cross -- Simon Cyre'ne, a passerby did! [Mk 15:21]

Y
Re: The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity by kaydkay(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
What I Can never seem to understand is this:

Christians go to the Church to read the Bible and learn about salvation, the goodness and love of God in Christ Jesus

BUT

Muslims go to the Mosque to talk about Christianity and the bible.

Am baffled. Abuzola and the likes can u educate me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

The Historicity Of The Books Of The Bible - Reference: Daniel. / Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak / OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.