Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Please Is It Possible To Train Myself In Video Editing.. Need Your Suggestions - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Is It Possible To Train Myself In Video Editing.. Need Your Suggestions (1003 Views)

Learn Graphics Design & Video Editing @ Your Comfort Zone In Few Months ! !! !! / Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here / Build A Career In Video Editing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Possible To Train Myself In Video Editing.. Need Your Suggestions by Thisiztrixx: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Good Evening Y'all....
Please i want to know if its possible to train myself in Video Editing or i should pay to learn it. I can use Premiere Pro and After Effects a little bit as i learnt the basics when i was serving in Warri as part of my saed training. Please i need your suggestions and guidance.
Re: Please Is It Possible To Train Myself In Video Editing.. Need Your Suggestions by Donald3d(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Thisiztrixx:
Good Evening Y'all....
Please i want to know if its possible to train myself in Video Editing or i should pay to learn it. I can use Premiere Pro and After Effects a little bit as i learnt the basics when i was serving in Warri as part of my saed training. Please i need your suggestions and guidance.
well it depends on you,yes you can learn on your own it will help you explore more and learn at your pace,could have told you to learn from someone(so i will chop ur money-i train people) but its all left to you,the truth is whichever you put your mind to will be successful .choose

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Graphic Designer Up For Hire / Freelance Cartoonists Are Wanted Urgently / 2 Canon XH A1 HDV 1080i Digital Video Camcorder W/ Camera Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.