Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / T (3196 Views)

Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock / Lovely Pictures Of My Immediate Younger Sister / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

T by Trendy247: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
It all started when my dad died and we moved to a new apartment. My immediate elder sister who was 21yrs old by then started hanging out with our
new landlord's son, after few months of our stay there.
There was a day I caught them in a compromising position right inside our house and I summoned courage n told him not to try dat in our house again, and he left. Few months after that, my sister got pregnant and they decided to keep the baby. She later left with the guy to PH where he was working. Barely 2yrs after that, she got pregnant again and gave birth to another child. By this time, the guy had the money to perform the marriage rite but because of the misunderstanding between them, he told her he'll only do that when he's convinced that she's submissive.
Few yrs later, the guy lost his job and they decided to come back home.
Now during Xmas when my sister visited, I discovered that she had a protruding stomach again which means a third child is coming out of wedlock.
Right now I'm planning to write a letter to him through my sister, informing him that he has between now and December 2016 to perform the marriage rite or he'll be arrested, but I dnt know if there's any law that governs that. Please i seriously need advice.

[N/B: I'm the last son in my family. I have 2 elder brothers but they're not doing anything about this issue]
Re: T by cheddahboy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tell her I said she is shameless!
Re: T by naijaboiy: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
i believe your sister is old enough to make her decisions herself. undecided
Re: T by agarawu23(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
They should keep bringing babies.

Senseless couple
Re: T by divinehand2003(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
It's a pathetic situation, but it's her life
Re: T by brunofarad(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
This is serious
Re: T by Seeeeeeee: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
It happens especially when the girl is from a poor background. For the ladies when you born for a guy, the chances of the guy spending his money for your wedding is slim...

1 Like

Re: T by Melahou(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Your sister is mature enough to know what she wants

I don't think you can do much now...

Allow them be...instead you should pray for your sister and her family.

1 Like

Re: T by ademega(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
tasteless girls do that. every dick and harry sleep with her

*Modified *
I didn't read before comment. just saw the heading and I rushed to comment. typical of a Nairaland addict. I am sorry and apologize to the op.

to the topic. that is how she want it, u can do little or nothing about it. just advice her and let her realize the danger in her actions. the choice is hers. we all have our individual life to live
Re: T by Trendy247: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Melahou:
Your sister is mature enough to know what she wants

I don't think you can do much now...

Allow them be...instead you should pray for your sister and her family.
What I'm scared of is that the guy may end up not marrying her, and she'll end up being a burden to the family
Re: T by Trendy247: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
ademega:
tasteless girls do that. every dick and harry sleep with her
Pls I need matured advise only... I didn't mention that she sleeps around with different men in my post
Re: T by Trendy247: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
cheddahboy:
Tell her I said she is shameless!
Ok
Re: T by yomi007k(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dear Op, it is not in ur place to write any letter to him. Highest u can do is to discuss wit ur sister. How do u even know ur sister is not cool with d whole situation.

We scream Marriage! Marriage!! Marriage!!! Like its d solution to any problem. What if he marries her n he divorces her

Bro, I know ur concerned n bitter but there r some things we really don't have power over.
When it becoms ur problem is when dos kids start becoming a liability upon u.

But for now, do ur best in life.

Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T by cruzita(f): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
this kind of story again? girls amaze me sometimes .
Re: T by Trendy247: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
yomi007k:
Dear Op, it is not in ur place to write any letter to him. Highest u can do is to discuss wit ur sister. How do u even know ur sister is not cool with d whole situation.

Bro, I know ur concerned n bitter but there r some things we really don't have power over.
When it becoms ur problem is when dos kids start becoming a liability upon u.

But for now, do ur best in life.

Shalom.
Tnx bro
Re: T by yomi007k(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Trendy247:

Tnx bro

U w bro.

1.Just focus on ur life n do ur best.

2.Also advice ur sister to start hustling hard becos 3kids in ds present Nigeria is a lot n dt ur not too confident abt d husband.

Becos if dey can't solve their problems, it might become partly urs.

All d best.
Re: T by Melahou(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Trendy247:

What I'm scared of is that the guy may end up not marrying her, and she'll end up being a burden to the family

Yes there is a possibility

And what if you threaten him and he decides to use that to leave your sister and the kids.
Will you be able to take care of them?

Do you think your sister will forgive you.
Re: T by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
This is really sad...I'm not sure how effective writing a letter would be, your sis is really to blame. We're talking about 3 children from one guy who isn't man enough to do the right thing. Even his parents are shameless, why aren't they trying to make the necessary moves on his behalf, when an elder is in the market the child's neck shouldn't be hanging out wrongly from its mother's back. Their silence reeks of irresponsibility and indecency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
They should sit down and discuss their marriage plans. It doesn't necessarily have to be a huge budget. They should settle on a price that can accommodate both of them. They should make this issue their topmost priority so as to make them reach a quick resolution. They can even consult friends and family members or just anyone matured enough that they know they can confide in and share their troubling issues with. Or are they going to wait till when they begin producing grandchildren? The situation would have gone ugly by then.
Re: T by pickpin: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Since the three kids is for the same guy, I don't see anything wrong with it... Just talk to your sister and try to convince the guy to atleast do marriage introduction.... She's old enough to know what she want...

On a different note, lock her for house and tell her to do PICKPIN
Re: T by ademega(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Trendy247:

Pls I need matured advise only... I didn't mention that she sleeps around with different men in my post

sorry I didn't even read it
Re: T by mimicious(f): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
I think she is dickmatize
Re: T by thorpido(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
You can only pray for your sister that they should be able to come around and do the right thing.
You can't threaten the boyfriend,if he doesn't do anything,you can't force him.
It's your sister who hasn't made herself that valuable.

There's a possibility that he might not marry your sister afteral.Just prepare to help train her kids.
Re: T by Adeoba10(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
G
Re: T by Adeoba10(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Let her continue, it will increase d number of voters in ibo land in d nearest future....
Re: T by girlhaley(f): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chai....

This is incredible

Re: T by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Adeoba10:
Let her continue, it will increase d number of voters in ibo land in d nearest future....

Who told u she's Igbo? seems more like the typical Yoruba woman

1 Like

Re: T by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Adeoba10:

Who told u she's Igbo? seems more like the typical Yoruba woman to me
Re: T by Adeoba10(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Okay
Re: T by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
And how do we help? Help terminate the foetus?

1 Like

Re: T by Adeoba10(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Okay.... Contunu
Re: T by StefanSalvatore: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
She made her bed now let her lie on it since d tin dey sweet her pass sugar

There's notin u cn do about it after all she's ur elder sister

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? / I Wish I Have A Girlfriend!! / Is This The Most Popular Picture In Nairaland Currently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.