Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari (38979 Views)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
'Who is Minister of State for Petroleum, is he not Igbo? Who's Gov of Central Bank? Is he not Igbo? Who's Minister of Labour, Science and technology?
''What do the Igbos want?" - Buhari during the presidential media chat

When it comes to killing during riot in the north, they're all Igbos. When they do drugs and the name sounds Igbo, they're all Igbos. If it's about baby factory and the name sound Igbo, they're Igbos. During the lopsided appointments, they're all classified as Igbos but once oil is involved, they're SS grin

Anyway this should put an end to all the argument back n forth for the past few months on this subject

Happy new year to you all. Special shout out to To all lovers of truth out there

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
anticabal1 egift, tonyebarcanista, omenka,
risingsun1, aigbofa, bloodyblogger,
hiddenshadow, EasternLion,
APchangeZombie, asadike, fash20,
easternpride, 1united1, vivianblog,
hiddenshadow, nduchucks,
adamucowboy, stola, fulanimafia,
efilefun, fisinfunkododada,
sameer1212, Acejams, bryan39,
leopardd,longeria,
thedevilhimself, opcnairaland,
Elton123, princesaha, noblezone,
, biafranqueen, Apccrimeshd
Ugomba, Candyrain truckpusher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by HARDBUOI: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
op u are on point

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
HARDBUOI:
op u are on point

Thanks. Truth is like pregnancy, You can't hide it beyond the 7th month cheesy

14 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by emeka2847: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lol
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
@Rose2014; This is a new day and a new year sweetheart, do you want some people to commit suicide? I know the stone hearted ones will still come after you. I got your back dear.

I'll like to know what Truckpusher got to say about this.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Buhari didn't mention South South na, he only mentioned people of Delta north that are partly Igbo that is Kachukwu and Emefiele. If you say Delta North ar Igbos, well I don't think any Urhoboman or Ijawman will bother to contest with you. But going beyond that is moving beyond boundary grin

BTW: Happy New Year 2016

13 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by vicadex07(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Are there not tens of millions of Igbos in the SouthWest?

Are there not millions of Igbo even in the North?

So is it safe to say those places are both part of your Biafra too. According to your logic, I guess so.

Am not surprised anyway, due to your teaming numbers in the South west, Lagos to be specific, you're already claiming it to be no mans land.

That there is the evidence of the greed and the filth that is Igbos. They naturally have limited land resources but due to their gradually explosive population, they always develop the habit of populating strangers land and then when they have the numbers, decide to overtake the economic and political structure of the ancestral lands of their hosts.

They have already overtaken the Niger Delta economically and Politically, hence why they don't need to argue about the fact but usually flaunt it in front of the indegenes of those places how powerful they are.

They have partly taken over Lagos economically and were aiming to also do so politically by supporting PDP enmasse during the last elections not until Yorubas realised their endgames albeit almost a bit late and then reversed the equation. I don't need to inform you all about the Oba Akionlu saga.

Igbos are simply greedy. They can't help it sod its ingrained in their DNA.

Rose2014:

Thanks. Truth is like pregnancy, You can't hide it more than the 7th month cheesy
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari didn't mention South South na, he only mentioned people of Delta north that are partly Igbo that is Kachukwu and Emefiele. If you say Delta North ar Igbos, well I don't think any Urhoboman or Ijawman will bother to contest with you. But going beyond that is moving beyond boundary grin

9 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Emekamex(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Read the headline well Mr, no one mentioned boundaries or land grabbing in anyway on this topic; stop fueling unnecessary rivalry and distrust.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You kuku know me na. I'll go and dig out where either you or your Trucky brother were making categorical statements that there are no Igbos in SS and were being cheered by people from (you know where)
I'll be right back

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Happy new year to you dear and your loved ones
May this year be better than 2015 for all of us

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by EastField: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I will just ignore you.
cos it's unnecessary to argue with kids like you.
we shall see about "your boundary" when d do tyme comes

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Candyrain:
@Rose2014; This is a new day and a new year sweetheart, do you want some people to commit suicide? I know the stone hearted ones will still come after you. I got your back dear.

I'll like to know what Truckpusher got to say about this.

I know you'll always have my back sweetheart while I go fish out one or two previous posts on this.
I didn't want to go digging up any post but since Tonye wants me to, I'll happily oblige him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

I know you'll always have my back sweetheart while I go fish out one or two previous posts on this.
I didn't want to go digging up any post but since Tonye wants me to, I'll happily oblige him

Yea you should.

Their hypocrisy knows no bound

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Cc: Tonyebarcanista

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
vicadex07:

So is it safe to say those places are both part of your Biafra too. According to your logic, I guess so.

Am not surprised anyway, due to your teaming numbers in the South west, Lagos to be specific, you're already claiming it to be no mans land.

That there is the evidence of the greed and the filth that is Igbos. They naturally have limited land resources but due to their gradually explosive population, they always develop the habit of populating strangers land and then when they have the numbers, decide to overtake the economic and political structure of the ancestral lands of their hosts.

They have already overtaken the Niger Delta economically and Politically, hence why they don't need to argue about the fact but usually flaunt it in front of the indegenes of those places how powerful they are.

They have partly taken over Lagos economically and were aiming to also do so politically by supporting PDP enmasse during the last elections not until Yorubas realised their endgames albeit almost a bit late and then reversed the equation. I don't need to inform you all about the Oba Akionlu saga.

My dear channel your anger to Buhari who confirmed they're Igbos not me

Happy new year

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:
Cc: Tonye.barcanista

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Candyrain:

Yea you should.

Their hypocrisy knows no bound

Digging out those posts was a piece of cake for me given that it's an argument we see here daily.

I'm only pointing out that other Nigerians only want them to deny being Igbo once it's about oil. If it's anything bad, baby factory, lopsided appointments, drugs, kidnapping etc, nobody looks back in calling them Igbos

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by HARDBUOI: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

Thanks. Truth is like pregnancy, You can't hide it more than the 7th month cheesy

yes baby...meh dem no worry wat will b will be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Emekamex:

Read the headline well Mr, no one mentioned boundaries or land grabbing in anyway on this topic; stop fueling unnecessary rivalry and distrust.
Bros, who's fuelling distrust? How?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by vicadex07(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:
'Who is Minister of State for Petroleum, is he not Igbo? Who's Gov of Central Bank? Is he not Igbo? Who's Minister of Labour, Science and technology?
''What do the Igbos want?" - Buhari during the presidential media chat

When it comes to killing during riot in the north, they're all Igbos. When they do drugs and their name sounds Igbo, they're all Igbos. During the lopsided appointments, they're all classified as Igbos but once oil is involved, they're SS grin our politicians eh

Anyway this should put an end to all the argument back n forth for the past few months on this subject

Happy new year to you all. Special shout out to To all lovers of truth out there

There are or were at least two Igbo commissioners in Lagos.

There is more than one house of rep Igbo member in Lagos too.

I guess that also makes Lagos Biafra Land according to your Logic?

Its not surprising anyway, since you already labeled it no mans Land. But you all know you can only try bullshit with the South-South people and go free.

You will all drown in the Lagoon if you ever try shit like you did in the last elections without Yorubas lifting a finger. I hope you lot learnt from the Biafran war how deadly the Yoruba could be when provoked.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
vicadex07:

There are or were at least two Igbo commissioners in Lagos.

There is more than one house of rep Igbo member in Lagos too.

I guess that also makes Lagos Biafra Land according to your Logic?

Its not surprising anyway, since you already labeled it no mans Land. But you all know you can only try bullshit with the South-South people and go free.

You will all drown in the Lagoon if you ever try shit like you did in the last elections without Yorubas lifting a finger. I hope you lot learnt from the Biafran war how deadly the Yoruba could be when provoked.

Like I said, channel your anger to Buhari for calling them Igbos
You're picking the right/great fight but with the wrong person grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Emekamex(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, who's fuelling distrust? How?

But going beyond that is moving beyond boundary

This was completely unnecessary.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
vicadex07:

Who is this and what are you blabbing? Can't you differentiate those that are migrants and those that are indigenous to those communities in SS? Are you classifying Igbos in Obigbo, Egbema, Ndoki etc... of Rivers to Igbos who moved to Lagos for their businesses? Bros you got a head pls try use it.

This just like saying the Offa, Oyun, Erile LGAs are not Yoruba communities in Kwara State all because they've been grouped among North Central States. There are Yorubas in Kogi State. Now answer this, are they not Yorubas?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:
Cc: Tonyebarcanista
undecided undecided

I don't see anything incriminating in the screenshot. Truckpusher said mention the Igbo community in SS. I don't think there is any ambiguity! grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Emekamex:

Thanks a million times

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
undecided undecided

I don't see anything incriminating in the screenshot. Truckpusher said mention the Igbo community in SS. I don't think there is any ambiguity! grin

Lmao you're so mischievous chai

Oya see the second one incase u missed it the first time

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Candyrain:

Who is this and what are you blabbing? Can't you differentiate those that are migrants and those that are indigenous to those communities in SS? Are you classifying Igbos in Obigbo, Egbema, Ndoki etc... of Rivers to Igbos who moved to Lagos for their businesses? Bros you got a head pls try use it.

This just like saying the Offa, Oyun, Erile LGAs are not Yoruba communities in Kwara State all because they've been grouped among North Central States. There are Yorubas in Kogi State. Now answer this, are they not Yorubas?

Maybe he's indirectly saying that Buhari doesn't know what he's talking about.
I've advised him who to channel his anger to. Definitely not me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by vicadex07(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

My dear channel your anger to Buhari who confirmed they're Igbos not me

Happy new year

I can see that you're just trolling. The Igbo commissioners and rep members in Lagos are what again Does that make Yorubaland their ancestral land.

I have since learnt never to give Igbos an Inch again because they will definitely grab a mile.

It is such greediness ingrained in their DNA that led to the civil war which they later now claimed genocide after being slaughtered in their millions for a war they started.

Would their have been Biafran war if the greedy Igbos didn't massacre the Hausa political elites and install their own son?

To add salt to injury, your Son Ironsi cancelled the regional form of government and then concentrated power in the center during his tenure.

This same centralization of power is what you're not screeming marginiliization about till date...something that your kinsmen created.

god just dey look una, punish your greediness wella in todays Nigeria. You never see something.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by stanech: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
I was nearly insulted by my boss wife for saying she's not an Igbo lady after saying she's from igbuzor. that was the day I stopped calling any south southerner with Igbo name non Igbo truth is once your name is Igbo u are Igbo irrespective of where you are

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
vicadex07:

I can see that you're just trolling. The Igbo commissioners and rep members in Lagos are what again Does that make Yorubaland their ancestral land.

I have since learnt never to give Igbos an Inch again because they will definitely grab a mile.

It is such greediness ingrained in their DNA that led to the civil war which they later now claimed genocide after being slaughtered in their millions for a war they started.

Would their have been Biafran war if the greedy Igbos didn't massacre the Hausa political elites and install their own son?

To add salt to injury, your Son Ironsi cancelled the regional form of government and then concentrated power in the center during his tenure.

This same centralization of power is what you're not screeming marginiliization about till date...something that your kinsmen created.

god just dey look una, punish your greediness wella in todays Nigeria. You never see something.

Oga wait o. I'm only reiterating what the president said. What are you talking about?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by lionduke(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2016

Buhari didn't mention South South na, he only
mentioned people of Delta north that are
partly Igbo
Tonye you are in no position to state who is partly Igbo or not. There are Igbos in the south -south zone of Nigeria and there is nothing nothing you can do about that.
#Igwebuike #Onyeayananwanneya #Nwannebunwanne #igboamaks

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte / Joy Nunieh Testifies Before House Of Representatives Committee / Alumni Releases The Photos Of The Event Where Senator A. Adeleke Was Inaugurated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.