Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka (3296 Views)

Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by catchfun: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fiery Enugu based cleric, the Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has raised the alarm over the plan by some unnamed persons to kill President Muhammadu Buhari.
Mbaka, who is known for his controversial prophecies, is the head of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu Nigeria.
DAILY POST recalls that he had in his 2015 New Year message entitled ‘From Goodluck to Badluck’, prophecised that former President Goodluck Jonathan would be roundly defeated in the 2015 presidential elections.
On a similar note, the charismatic in his 2016 New Year message, which he delivered before millions of worshipers in Enugu Friday morning raised the alarm over plans to kill Buhari owing to his anti-corruption posture.
He equally accused Jonathan of killing Nigeria after which he handed over the skeleton to Buhari’s government.
DAILY POST captured some of the cardinal points of his message to Nigerians below:
“No matter how malignant the problem is, God says He will be in charge; fellow Nigerians, let us wait upon God; I have a new message; I’m blessing and covering the message we are giving now in the prophetic name of Jesus; Father speak now as your servant listens.
“In 2013, there was a prophecy that was going to be an oil doom after several years of oil boom, and when that message came out of this ground, many started calling me a prophet of doom. How can there be oil doom in oil boom? And the oil price continued to climb, but the message said people should start to gather as in the days of Joseph, that the people in government should continue to gather, let them stop squandering our wealth; but they never listened; throughout the six years we passed in the past administration, God blessed our oil with high prices, over N140 per barrel, but the message kept coming, don’t mind the oil boom, there is going to be oil doom, our politicians stop embezzling our wealth but they said the money will continue to come, our oil will continue to flow.
“During these moments of the oil boom, there was excess crude money, they didn’t know what to do with our money, when our youths were suffering and still suffering, graduates had no jobs, new industries were not built, our roads were not reconstructed, our hospitals were in shambles and total collapse; our educations systems were in shambles and these politicians were building good schools outside the country, Ghana, etc, even hospitals in South-Africa, and other neighbouring countries and when any of them is sick he will be flown outside the country because there is no hospital in the country worthy of authentic medication, you cannot find any country in Nigeria that has worthy diagnostic facilities; not one; the entire money voted for hospitals were looted out, corruption was in quantum, to the level that the Nigerian Bishops had to convene a prayer against bribery and corruption and enjoined all Catholics to be praying that prayer daily.
“All the money voted for roads were swindled; many of them became millionaires, billionaires over night in naira, in dollars, in pounds, in euro when they have no workshop; no business centre; somebody who has nothing doing, just because he is a politician, and they wasted our oil money
http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/there-are-plans-to-assassinate-president-buhari-fr-mbaka/
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by catchfun: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
no weapons fashion against buhari,myself and my family shal prosper IJN

11 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Cadamlk: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
God will protect him for us.They will not succeed

4 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Bekwarra(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na who dem send Nikita or Raymond Reddington?
Father MBARCA or is it MChelsea should go and sit down jor. It's all for political patronage.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by hollandis(f): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
This man is so useless

3 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by MoonChildng: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
I'd like to believe that this man is a true prophet of God.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Lattop(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
For thy lord said: no weapon fashion against Mr President shall prosper

Thank u Rev Mbaka

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Uteghe(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Akpabio and Fayose are chief conspirators.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
I think he's a bit ignorant. Honestly ignorant. Words like this are not really helpful imagine anything happens to the President now.

Even if it is true are there no better channel to pass the message? But then I didn't really see where he was quoted. Are we even sure he said this?

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Onyejiuwaokoh: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
The massage God has for his people in Nigeria this year is "there are plans to assassinate Buhari" Anywhere, my new year resolution is to be active in the lord, live righteously and be praying and prophesying for my self. No more waka! waka! For men of God.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by figment232(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wonders shall never end,Fr Mbaka has now become Buharis Marabout.hw much is he being paid sef?

5 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by babyfaceafrica: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmm.....biafrans may be behind this...they don't like th general!!!

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by CharlesPhc: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
With all due respect to the Clergy Man, I personally think this is not an appropriate channel to pass such a sensitive and capable of inciting violence message. If he knows of such plans why not approach the appropriate security agencies that are saddled with the responsibility of protecting the President and his family members. The DSS and the ONSA are there for him to send such classified information through and not the Pulpit. The Church is the ground and Pillar of Truth and should not be used or found to be used for scoring cheap political points

4 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by luvinhubby(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Playing to the gallery.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by missKiffy(f): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Their plan will not work

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
I shall say the following prayers:-

One Our Father
Three Hail Mary
One Glory be to the Father. ....

For the guidance and protection of President and Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari.

Anyway, click like if you think its (PDP)
Click share if you think it's (others)
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Onyejiuwaokoh: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
The massage God has for Nigerians this year is "there are plans to assassinate Buhari" the president, minister of petroleum and also chief judge of Nigeria, PMB. Anywhere, my new year resolution is to be active in the lord, be praying and prophesying for myself. I am tired of waka waka for prophesy.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Onyejiuwaokoh: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
The massage God has for Nigerians this year is "there are plans to assassinate Buhari" the president, minister of petroleum and also chief judge of Nigeria, PMB. Anywhere, my new year resolution is to be active in the lord, live righteously, be praying and prophesying for myself. I am tired of waka waka for prophesy.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by paycash: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
A Lot of PDP supporters dead on the way to East few days ago as a result of bad road between Ijebu ode - Ore.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by millionboi(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Even though im against buhari undemocratic decision,God knws im nt wishin him death......
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by wachakuta(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
They tried with Bomb, but God saved his servant... they should goan try wiv nuclear weapon, God will surely save his servant!

Change is hia

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by princemillla(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
This was the same vision the Shephard of my church saw about buhari last 2 weeks. And he repeated it yestday. Father mbaka is here with same prophecy. Truly I believe Tb Joshua that Buhari needs our prayers

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by olufemxy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wht do mean d man is useless.... Ar u useful? Dats d 1st question u shld ask ur self! A man trying his best to bring change to our country.. U dere saying trash!
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by millionboi(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Uteghe:
Akpabio and Fayose are chief conspirators.
Tinubu and lai mohamed i guess

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by emamos: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
catchfun:
no weapons fashion against buhari,myself and my family shal prosper IJN

AMEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by millionboi(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmm.....biafrans may be behind this...they don't like th general!!!
All biafrans need is dia independence nd killin buhari wil nt grant dat......i suscept dos wit him in APC!!
1.ATIKWU
2.TINUPU
3.LIE LIE MOHAMED
4.DASUKIGATES

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Toosure70: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
hollandis:
This man is so useless
and you're more useless and senseless.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by EdCure: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
He equally accused Jonathan of killing Nigeria after which he handed over the skeleton to Buhari’s government.
Mbaka is very correct. Jonathan was a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by shepherd77: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Job 5:12 says He (God) frustrates the plans of schemers so the work of their hands will not succeed.

This is the word if God concerning

1. Nigeria
2. President Buhari, VP Osinbajo
3. My Family and Me
4. All Nigerians who mean well for this country.

Say amen with your like.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by sexaddict08(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
hollandis:
This man is so useless

I really really think you're the useless one among the two of u because no one gives a fvck about your opinion compared to him. Simple arithmetic

2 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by DANILSA(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mbaka=Church media agent of change

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Babaric Claim Of Southeaat Being Hostile To Non-indigens. / Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Enugu / Anambra 2021: Anglicans, Pentecostals Team Up To Enthrone Obiano’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.