Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Malaysia Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysia Visa (15864 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysia Visa by bobolistic(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2009
hello house,i want to travel abroad to go and search for greener pastures but a friend told me to travel to malaysia that securing their visa is easy and cheap and that there are jobs there.
please,i need the house to advice me on the best country to travel to or should i go on with malaysia
Re: Malaysia Visa by janetjane(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2009
well, in my own view, i think it depends on what you are going to do over there. Malaysia is a nice place to be.
Re: Malaysia Visa by scapomar: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2009
Malaysia is a really good place. I can bet on that , call me on 0805-659-1494 . you will get your visa and even meet the malaysian amb. payment after visa is out , see ya
Re: Malaysia Visa by kenforum(m): 12:42am On Jun 16, 2009
bobolistic:

hello house,i want to travel abroad to go and search for greener pastures but a friend told me to travel to malaysia that securing their visa is easy and cheap and that there are jobs there.
please,i need the house to advice me on the best country to travel to or should i go on with malaysia
Hello Bobolistic,
Frankly speaking,if you are thinking of going to Malaysia to secure a job,you better forget it because you are going to regret it.There is no job for you there.But meanwhile,i can arrange a Malaysia visa for you if you still decide to travel to Malaysia.I can also advice you on better places to travel to,but it depends on your budget.I can advice you well only if i know your budget,so if you wish me to advice you just call:08052778461 or 08037060650.Good luck
Re: Malaysia Visa by trason(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2009
Dont let people that wants to make money out of you give you advice . Malaysia is a hard place to live but if you want to study fine a lot of our people always ask me how they can get outof malaysia to come to australia
Re: Malaysia Visa by Gabry(f): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2009
PLEASE!!! Fot the love of God, DONT ever enter malaysia!!! Or Singapore!!! U will destroy yourself! The people here are racist and also they dont like foreignors! They wont give you a job at all and when you enter bus, they will cover their nose!!! And the police and Indian guys wil find ways to destroy you whenever they can! This is the real fact so please find other countries. U can try Japan or Korea or sumthin but DONT COME TO MALAYSIA OR SINGAPORE!!! THIS IS MJY WARNING TO YOU

I am malaysian by the way just incase if you dont know

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Visa by vikiviko(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2009
Malaysia is a dangerous place for illegal immigrants,they flog with whips for various offenses.
Re: Malaysia Visa by goodguy100(m): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2009
Gabry, thanks for the lnfo: l was thinking that Singapore is far better than Malaysia. How easy for someone to get into South korea from Singapore or from Malaysia?
Re: Malaysia Visa by Gabry(f): 4:10am On Jul 05, 2009
Singapore is of course better than Malaysia in the sense of cleanliness and also the currency but other than that it is the same. Malaysia give opportunities to only the Malay's Muslims but Singapore only gives more opportunities to the Chinese and both countries are filthy rude and close minded.

If u find somewhere in thr news, Malaysia is voted as the top Number One class Bully towards foreignors and Singapore comes in sencond place. Thats how serious it is here.

Anything would be easy in Malaysia if you have alot of money! But than again, the problem is your passport! When a Malaysian Immigration personal sees a green passport, they would want to bully and cause wahala. . . Some of my Nigerian friends here are filthy rich and they do not want to leave Malaysia its because with money you can do anything! They even manage to buy a Malaysian passport here and be legal like forever just by going through corruption. Corruption here is very high and I think soon the corruption can be he same level like NIgeria.

So if you are in Malaysia and u want o go o Korea, just pay the Nigerian embassy here extra cash to do your VISa quickly and pay extra to the immigration (depends on who you get really) and pay for your air ticket.

Thats what happens when we change our leader and the leader sucks big time!
Re: Malaysia Visa by goodguy100(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2009
Gabry,                 just do not understand u, how can the Nigerian embassy get u a visa to Japan or South korea? Do u know if one can travel to South korea with a South African passport without a visa, i was told is visa free, do u in any way have any lnfo about it?
Re: Malaysia Visa by Gabry(f): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2009
I dont know much about this but however, I remember before one of my housemate needed to travel to Japan and he had to go to the Nigerian embassy to get his Visa done to travel through them. Thats what I heard from him. He went there with the right amount of money and the right documentation needed (cause he called them in advance to check what is needed before he went there). He said that he has to apply Visa through there. . . Than he got back home after 3 hours or so with a huge dissapointment on his face.

He told me that the embassy was corrupted and they requested him for more money otherwise they wont get his visa done. I guess maybe its not the Visa but maybe some documentation to able to get the Visa. . . Am not sure. I will check with my other housemates if you want to know and get back to you on that one.

He tried finding a job just to get money but Malaysia do not want to employ anyone from Africa/India/Bangladesh/China/Thailand/etc etc. . . so in the end, he ended up scamming online. He got about 25000USD and he ran off since than to Japan. Thats all I know about it.

Uhmmm. . . Am not sure about South African passports though. . .
Re: Malaysia Visa by noblegas2(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2009
Gabry:

PLEASE!!! Fot the love of God, DONT ever enter malaysia!!! Or Singapore!!! U will destroy yourself! The people here are racist and also they dont like foreignors! They wont give you a job at all and when you enter bus, they will cover their nose!!! And the police and Indian guys wil find ways to destroy you whenever they can! This is the real fact so please find other countries. U can try Japan or Korea or sumthin but DONT COME TO MALAYSIA OR SINGAPORE!!! THIS IS MJY WARNING TO YOU

I tot i said d same thing in an earlier post bt ppl were Laughin at me, i av Vowed neva to go nearall dose far Asia again,

@ Poster, U can only go dere for School, av gat some peeps dat school dere, der are many NIgerians dere but are schoolin cuz dats d best u can get 4rm der as dere Certificate is Recognised, I remembered ma Trip wn i was goin to Singapore Via China, I was d only balck In d Plane & so i became dere HARRISON FORD,JOHNNY DEEP,TAYE GIGGS, All eyes wer on me & it made me feel very uncomfortable, even as i got to Singapore Changi Airport, ,Men u wuldnt want to Hear d Gist, am Outta here
Re: Malaysia Visa by capon504(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2009
@noble gas give us the full gist of your trip to singapore
Re: Malaysia Visa by noblegas2(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2009
Originally, i had a friend in singapore and wantd to visit him durin ma hols, so i flew 4rm Dubai Intl Airport via CHINA SOUTHERN AIRLINE, 1st of all, most of d ppl in d plane wer chinese & i was fcukin hungry b4 i got 2 d plane, so as we took off,after abt 5 minutes d Air hostess wer givin ppl food & i was very happy, but alas wen i opened d food dat was being served to me, Mehn, d rest is history, as d only black in d plane, all eyes wer on me, but d air hostess wer very friendly, after abt 9 hours, we got to Guangzhou (CHINA) and technically, i ll av abt anoa 9 hours transit at China, Oh Jeez!! d airport was so stupid, dere is no wireless facilities der,notin to keep u company just lookn at plane arrival & departures, and wen twas time for me to board ma plane to singapore, i was double checked to d extent dat d Chinese Immigration collected all ma Deodorant,Milk & Cream, being a 9ja i scatter everytin dat day & abused d fcukin immigration cuz i bought those at Dubai, i used words like `this is Bullsh*t,Fcukin Crap country & F**k China`, but since d person could not speak proper english, i only remembered him sayin `U 2 sh*t` & i laughed ma ass Off, after some mins, i was on d plane to singapore, d flight to singapore took us 3 hours and wen we got der, i saw some 9gerians at d Singapore Changi Airport & we just had a lil chat, wen i got 2 d Passport control @ Terminal 1, as soon as i flashed ma Green passport,it raised many Eye Brows and dey took ma passport and told me to sit in one office, could u bliv 1 hour passed.2 hours, 3 hours and after almost 4 hours a woman finally came in wiv ma passport & gave it back to me, Jeez!!! i felt like causin trouble der cuz i felt really humilated by `em, but after some mins i wa stamped in & called ma Friend wu was already waitin 4 me, ,,but d immigration wer very very Rude,Ignorant & Racial, dey denied abt 10 nigerians entry & was Immediately deported back to werever dey came from,
Re: Malaysia Visa by candylips(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2009
moral of the story. . . . Stay in your fucking country
Re: Malaysia Visa by noblegas2(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2009
candylips:

moral of the story. . . . Stay in your fucking country

hmmm, re u sayin ppl shuld not travel again? common aint nothin wrong in Travellin, its just dat our Dear Passport hasnt got any good Image in other contries
Re: Malaysia Visa by ichommy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2009
grin grin grin

[url=http://[/url]nairaland.com[url=http://]]][/url]nairaland.com[url][/url]
Re: Malaysia Visa by mamag3: 12:48am On Aug 07, 2009
Seriously who wants to go to Malaysia. grin
Re: Malaysia Visa by ichommy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2009
me oooooooo ;Di like that country cool grin

money making machinemoneypumpingmachine.com
Re: Malaysia Visa by Ugovic(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2009
Pls i need info on malaysia universities,their tuition fee,d students visa requirements,wen d entry is closing and is there work in country?
Re: Malaysia Visa by dipoley2k(f): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2009
Study in Malaysia(UK and Australia Program) 2009/2010 Intake

You can study for and complete international Masters, degrees and diploma programmes from UK or Australia in Malaysia Campus. Alternatively, You can also opt to transfer to universities in Australia and UK after a year or two in Malaysia.

Why study in Malaysia?
Malaysia as an education destination for high quality internationally recognised programmes, competitive tuition fees, relative low cost of living, and conducive living and learning environment.

Courses Available?
There are courses available in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Construction, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business and Accounting from the following Educational Institutions:
* University of East London (Degree program)
* university of Coventry UK (Degree program)
* Edexcel UK (HND)
* University of Wales UK (Masters)
* University of Ballart (Australia)(Masters)

Education Facilitators from Malaysia are currently in Nigeria recruiting for 2009/2010 Intake.Get in touch for quick qualification screening,Issuance of Offer Letter(s) and Submission of requirements to process your Study Visas.

Do not hesitate to get in touch - Registration is going on.
(N.B - We also do Social visa(s) for those willing to go for Business or Pleasure)

Contact Nigeria: 08062858628 (Nigeria)
Contact Malaysia: +60196104495 (Malaysia)
Email : overseasadmission@rosaad.com

Re: Malaysia Visa by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2009
@Gabry

I know you are Malaysian but I think you've been highly prejudiced with your assessment. . .

@topic

I live in Kuala Lumpur, I study  and also work ere with a friend's Intl Company.  . .

I've been here for three years and so far so good I haven't really had any racists problems. . .though I know friends who have experienced problems. . .

Now let me tell you about Malaysia from a foreigner's point of view.  . .

Malaysia's a very beautiful country, good for tourism and studying because there are a lot of foreign universities(UK, Canada, Australia, America) who affiliate their programs with local universities and colleges here. . .so basically you can get a UK degree or any other foreign degree from respectable schools at a cheaper price here. . .though sometimes it might not be the case(like my school) because you pay the same amount as the counterparts in the various countries the university is located at. . .

Yes there are racists in Malaysia but this depends on your location. . .like if you live in the most developed areas in Malaysia like Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Cyber Jaya chances are you are less likely to face racists. . .because these are urban areas and the people here are educated and more civil to each other.

They say money can get you far. . .that's very true in Malaysia, if your fortunate to have money to throw around then Malaysia's the place to be. . .you would love and enjoy it because there's so much to do if you have the money in your pocket. (especially if you love shopping)  wink

For finding greener pastures I won't encourage you to come here if your looking for a job because they don't give students job ere(Its stated in your student visa that you are not allowed to work). . . so basically you need to have a good sponsor willing to pay for everything. . .

Though you can work as an intern but I don't think you would be paid well. . .and most times these companies only give you the jobs if they know its academically related. . .sometimes they even want you to work for free. . . I was lucky to get a well paid internship job with a good company here because I know the CEO. . .but most times a lot of students aren't so luck. . .So the chances of getting a good job as a student is really slim. . .

Even after graduation still doesn't guarantee a good job. . .except you know someone and someone knows you. . .

So Malaysia's like a place to get the seed and after that you proceed to the farm  wink
Re: Malaysia Visa by princeuk(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2009
@Gabry; Who is this gabry that is running her mouth like pure water wey dey open recently, i know say darky don rod you so therefore you mouth no fit dey one place, and secondly i dont think you are even a Malaysian. People and fellow Nairalanders Malaysia is a good place to stay as long as you have the courage and mind as a 9ja man, you can work if you meet the right people, i work with an IT company here in Malaysia and i study too, My uncle is a lecture here and he is also studying. If you want to come to malaysia keep yourself clean and and go with clean people those who are not involved with drugs, you can go with scammers and get out with it, but if you are involved with anything drugs, my brother you are gone, If you study in malaysia, you will have a very big advantage espically in the aspect of information technology. There are racist here in Malaysia but if you are clean you will never even have their time, And secondly it is better to find a girl friend than dating an india man's wife because na D.I.E be that. thats why our people get into trouble here. Malaysia dont even easily give Visa to Nigerians coming to study easily anymore, 27 Nigerians were deported Last week at the point of arrival, so you better be careful and clean while coming. Dont help anybody with luggage at the airport, 9ja guys are at times Heart less here. So forget what that lost Malaysian Nigerian girl is saying she is deluded and Lost in 9ja forever. Welcome To 9Ja @Gabry,
Re: Malaysia Visa by Hoteph(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2009
Am in Malaysia but l must confess 95% of Nija guys here are regretting their moves, So for those of you back home who are still dreaming of coming here for a job that has never existed l suggest you better re plan your life or look for some other better places to go.
Some pple here cannot even afford their air fares back home not to talk goodies to take home.

Simply put, there is not legal work for blacks in Malaysia unless you want to help spoil Nija image the more here but for some of you whose parents are filthy rich maybe by stealing our money from the government or by share hard work you are welcome to Malaysia, come lets rock and roll
Re: Malaysia Visa by candylips(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2009
^^^ good advice
Re: Malaysia Visa by Shola2009(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2009
Simply put, there is not legal work for blacks in Malaysia
GBAM! thats the truth!
Malaysia's only good for holiday, 2-3weeks max. its not a place you want to reside in for a long time.Some people here are ok,but most of em' are really inexposed and stupid.i've never had any problem with anything here,cause i just lay low and do what i have to do.but i know for sure that they dnt like black people ! esp Nigerians.
Re: Malaysia Visa by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2009
There's no job in malaysia but u can only get their student visa
Re: Malaysia Visa by candylips(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2009
wetin people dey go find there sef
Re: Malaysia Visa by ichommy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2009
candylips:

wetin people dey go find there sef

ahh o miss o mo bonsenlo you cant understand ok grin
Re: Malaysia Visa by visionsen(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2009
Mister Man,
Malaysia is a good Country to live in but my fear is what you will do for a living.l have been there. lf you want to go and study fine if not the things our people do there most is D & 4 if you add any other word here na you sabi.

G :-Xood luck.
Re: Malaysia Visa by ichommy(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2009
word! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Luggage Charge Leaves Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airport / The Life Of An Ordinary Nigerian Student In The United Kingdom / Residents, Motorists Excited As Apapa Gridlock Eases Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.