Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today (39845 Views)

Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court / FRSC Now To Bear Firearms – Oyeyemi / Capital Release For Budget 2016 Begins Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Brightology2(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
I think is otherwise known as police report
ELGREF:
What's character certified?

1 Like

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by ChynoBEATS: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
TeOwl:
Only single barrel, double barrel and pump action shot guns... and you must be living in your own house (owner occupied residence) for them to give you the license, it would be very difficult to get a fire arm license if you live in a rented apartment.

Bro so u mean i wont be getting a permit if i plan to get an Israeli galil rifle

Choi .
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by nwadiuko1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
youngice:
So guns are legal in Nigeria I think I should get one for myself
not all guns....just PA and double barreled guns
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by thunder74(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
I know you won't expect Oga IG to tell us that he is creating a window to raise money for himself and the consultant but will hide under "we are fighting crime". The same reason FRSC changed plate number and can't remember if crimes have reduced.
Nigeria leaders are genius, they always identify opportunities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
youngice:
So guns are legal in Nigeria
I think I should get one for myself

Yes, shotguns (single & double barrel) and non - automatic (hunting) rifles.

That reminds me, I must also renew my license, just in case we need to hunt down any escaped wild animals and to put them back into the zoo. LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by marycool18(f): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Ak's arent up to par ma'lady

I'd advise you get a French FaMAS ,Uzi Or the Israeli Tavor Tar21.... grin

Those r my Fav's ...
Ak's are Old school ...
Please any info on how to get one?
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by stagger: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Ak's arent up to par ma'lady
I'd advise you get a French FaMAS ,Uzi Or the Israeli Tavor Tar21.... grin
Those r my Fav's ...
Ak's are Old school ...

Are you in the DSS that you are asking of owning a TAR-21? Haaa!

Abeg what of Fabrique Nationale's PS-90 (civilian version of the P90)? Is it legal to own it? I understand that the President himself can grant a firearm permit under special circumstances.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
This is not a good news to me as I just obtained the tinted permit last week for 10k. I wish he gives more time for new permit because 3 months is too short

1 Like

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by tunai(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
All these extortion from police, very frustrating country, after the forex and fuel scarcity!.What nonsense tinted permit are they revalidating, after I paid to obtain my current one. If you have a tinted glass, I advice you print this news page and carry it around from tomorrow because all those boys in black uniform have been hungry for a while.

I need to call my licence agent now to know what the price for this would be.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Lolz why would I... To sell guns aint like a normal dayToDay biz...

I'm a huge Fan of Military weaponry .... and when it comes to gunz i prefer Assault Rifles

Illegal acquisition I can afford. Even by means of any frat member or arms dealer.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by ChynoBEATS: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
stagger:

Are you in the DSS that you are asking of owning a TAR-21? Haaa!
Lolz..
Dont mind me jare i just love the Rifle ..

Well as per the Dss I'd prefer they go low on the type of Rifle they use cos 2me the Rifle is more suitable for the Army

If i were the president ,the army would be using Tar-21
Just like the french army and their cool looking Famas rifle

stagger:

Abeg what of Fabrique Nationale's PS-90 (civilian version of the P90)? Is it legal to own it

I cant say o.. Cos its not an ordinary rifle ...

Smh i smell black gloves

Oya bros Confess ....

Have you handled a Tar-21 b4
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
marycool18:
I can be of help.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by tashanja(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
My glass isn't tinted, but sometimes when they are bored they stop me and try to convince me it's tinted. angry

Maybe its because you are too fine and they just want to use that opportunity to have a closer look at your beautiful face.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by stagger: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
MadCow1:

You can only be issued a license for "semi-automatic" weapons that are not concealable.

So for you to get a license for any firearm, it must not be a full Automatic weapon and it must not be easy to conceal, meaning to pistols, AK's, Uzi's, etc

Would I be able to get a license for a P-12 or EL-10 shotguns?
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Phobia1: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bsc:
Avenue for police to make moni for FG...I dnt think is going to be free of charge.. Yet they will validate all...I repeat all... infact those with tinted glass will be buying more of it this year.
Thrs no way any govt parastatals are goin to make moni for dem sef dis tym arnd wit d tsa ish. only if dey colleh bride from pple dat wants d procesz of dias to b faster.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by ChynoBEATS: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
marycool18:
Lolz abeg o... Those toys are Classified weapons o

If u want one then Join SSS cheesy

i know they use it....

I've seen em on Tv ... They look like BOZE with those Rifle

I fear for them tho... Cos they dont wear war paint to protect their I.d ..
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by ChynoBEATS: 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

Illegal acquisition I can afford. Even by means of any frat member or arms dealer.

Its not advisable...
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Its not advisable...
I sell.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Its not advisable...
I sell.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by ChynoBEATS: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

I sell.
Lolz .... Expensive jokes costs alot o...
When N.I.A go kon welle you .. U go know
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by jerusalem101: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Another avenue 4 road block, I see opening of new bank accts by policemen for storage of proceed from the new money making window that has just been launched by the IGP
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Badboiz(m): 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
My car no ku ku dey tinted oo but still police go stop u for Roger or a bottle of Red label( when they know u r coming from a club) .. police must chop even wen ur papers complete
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by MadCow1: 12:15am On Jan 02, 2016
stagger:

Would I be able to get a license for a P-12 or EL-10 shotguns?

Both are semi-autos, so I don't see why not.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by kaypetals(m): 12:52am On Jan 02, 2016
This does not sound good. We are to cough out tens of thousands of naira for tinted permit again? Even when we have one legally issued to us. Are we to always pay for government inefficiencies? Why not limit this to those who are just procuring, and update as they come. This is sickening

2 Likes

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Mrevildoer(m): 12:56am On Jan 02, 2016
My pump action still intact.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by armadeo(m): 1:25am On Jan 02, 2016
kaypetals:
This does not sound good. We are to cough out tens of thousands of naira for tinted permit again? Even when we have one legally issued to us. Are we to always pay for government inefficiencies? Why not limit this to those who are just procuring, and update as they come. This is sickening

Imagine the thrash. I had 2 permits. One wasn't factory fitted so they made me take it down that money gone. Now the factory fitted one I have to get another permit.

God punish this IG I hope he gets to read this. God punish you.

Idiot
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by largehead: 1:42am On Jan 02, 2016
AM i d only 1 dat noticed dis old thread being brought to life?
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 02, 2016
please who know where i can get an amoured tanker and how much for the permit cos what is happening in Nigeria is very confusing that we are all afraid of the next three months to come also space ship cost will be appriciated
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:40am On Jan 02, 2016
ademega:
good move against criminals disguising as rich men

I just dey make 1st2C today.

I love Nigeria.
under Buhari, Nigeria shall be great again.
haters go and....
die in lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by ademega(m): 2:52am On Jan 02, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
die in lagoon
e pain. am
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by dom(m): 3:29am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by dom(m): 3:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
My glass isn't tinted, but sometimes when they are bored they stop me and try to convince me it's tinted. angry

Cos ur too fine. If I were a police officer I would stop u for a plethora of reasons just to admire u. Forgive them pls. On a more serious note, the I.G should revisit his directive. If government has any issue with cars with tinted glasses then they should stop the importation thereof. Cos most SUVs manufactured from 2000 all come with factory fitted tinted glasses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation / History Of Lawrence Anini,a Notorious Armed Robbers In Early Eightiesm / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.