Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today (39843 Views)

Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court / FRSC Now To Bear Firearms – Oyeyemi / Capital Release For Budget 2016 Begins Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by chronique(m): 4:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Anyone knows how much it costs to get the license for firearms and where I can get one? I've always wanted to procure one for security purpose... Moreso,I'd like to know how much a standard semi-automatic rifle would cost.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by eroticecstasy: 4:47am On Jan 02, 2016
marycool18:
Please I need a kalashnikov, how do I get it, cuz with the rate of crimes in my area, I need to shoot on sight... I regret not shooting the disgustingly fat man that snatched I and my sisters phone last week in portharcourt embarassed

is this what you want?

1 Like

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Shegun93(m): 5:59am On Jan 02, 2016
good work
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Nairalanders please how do I obtain fire arm. What is the process involved?.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by waveskaaya(m): 7:14am On Jan 02, 2016
imagine tongue i just did mine 3 months ago.what kind of wahala is this?
RichDad1:
Again?
something wey dem just issue me last month? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Kraspo(m): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2016
MadCow1:

Any civilian with an AK47 is a criminal.

The Government does not license full automatic weapons for civilian use.

Really, never knew about it. Thanks for the info
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2016
lezz:
3 months window for revalidation of tinted glass permit? I'm seeing another endless que like the drivers licence change and bank BVN.

Nigeria still needs to grow logistically.
. Can't you reply without quoting the mod
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Sunsplash: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Again! shocked
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by darelar(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
My glass isn't tinted, but sometimes when they are bored they stop me and try to convince me it's tinted. angry
I tired for our police o. I have been driving my present car since February 2013 from lagos to bayelsa and many places, no One has ever complain of my tinted glass because is light tinted. To my greatest surprise, I drove out of Yenagoa toll gate and went to drop a friend's brother at NYSC orientation camp in Kaiama. On our way back to Yenagoa, police stop me and started asking for unnecessary questions and then tinted permit. Which I told them that this is not the kind of tinted that require permit. After much arguments and I told them that I don't have anything to give them, I was threatened to be taken to station which I agree to, they now ask me to go without paying any money.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by princemillla(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2016
benson81:
pls any one knows if the permits include for factory fitted back windows

I think it does
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by princemillla(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Batam:
This is not a good news to me as I just obtained the tinted permit last week for 10k. I wish he gives more time for new permit because 3 months is too short

Abeg what's the process. I need to process mine
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by princemillla(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2016
darelar:

I tired for our police o. I have been driving my present car since February 2013 from lagos to bayelsa and many places, no One has ever complain of my tinted glass because is light tinted. To my greatest surprise, I drove out of Yenagoa toll gate and went to drop a friend's brother at NYSC orientation camp in Kaiama. On our way back to Yenagoa, police stop me and started asking for unnecessary questions and then tinted permit. Which I told them that this is not the kind of tinted that require permit. After much arguments and I told them that I don't have anything to give them, I was threatened to be taken to station which I agree to, they now ask me to go without paying any money.

Bros thos e lightly tinted glass, is Nissan quest on the list? Cuz I get tired of police asking me for tinted permits everytime. Mine, you can see thru if you look proper
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2016
ANBAKO:
Why is it that no policy is consistent in Nigeria? This is a major problem in our government and policy making.

Remember Vehicle plate number, National Identity card ....now tinted glass.

They just looking for way to create money for government.

Another chop chop way and for Nigerian police. I am sure they will not quote the part that states that there is 3 month window. They will start disturbing on the road from tomorrow especially those ones on Benin axis.

Confused people.

Nigerian police....chopping Nigerians' money on the roads since 1960.

Do good for good to come your way
true talk! No mind those mumu boys.
Their aim is to generate more cash. Policemen?... Forever poor!

I have never seen a wealthy policeman, I only see rich policemen.

1 Like

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Lolz .... Expensive jokes costs alot o...
When N.I.A go kon welle you .. U go know
Incase you're interested...
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2016
Sincere4u:
Nairalanders please how do I obtain fire arm. What is the process involved?.

I can be of help.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2016
chronique:
Anyone knows how much it costs to get the license for firearms and where I can get one? I've always wanted to procure one for security purpose... Moreso,I'd like to know how much a standard semi-automatic rifle would cost.

Look no further than me.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by talk2archy: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2016
end time tinted glass

1 Like

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by ndcide(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2016
Na to register this 4, awka made whe dey here.
In case of incasity
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

I can be of help.

OK, I'm willing to be helped though your username got me worried.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2016
Sincere4u:

OK, I'm willing to be helped though your username got me worried.
Got you worried in what way, bro?
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by Electronzeez(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Na to remind my dad before them go begin de use am do jeun jeun. grin
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by ChynoBEATS: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

Incase you're interested...

I can place an online order for it tho
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by cheruv: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2016
marycool18:
Please I need a kalashnikov, how do I get it, cuz with the rate of crimes in my area, I need to shoot on sight... I regret not shooting the disgustingly fat man that snatched I and my sisters phone last week in portharcourt embarassed
No be only Kalashnikov you also need anti thief gun grin

Ladies and mouth sef undecided
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

I can place an online order for it tho

Lol. Where on earth do you purchase hardware online? Seems you're new in the game.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by ChynoBEATS: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

Lol. Where on earth do you purchase hardware online? Seems you're new in the game.

Lolz.. funny dude.. 
you can even get used m!l!tary tanks online 

---------------------------------
not to talk of a mere Rifle .. 
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Lolz.. funny dude.. 
you can even get used m!l!tary tanks online 

---------------------------------
not to talk of a mere Rifle .. 

So you think arms purchase is like hawking? Lol.
No country exports arms legitimately to an individual, bro. Not on this earth. Only to the other country's government. The circulating arms in this country are stolen, cornered or derailed government purchases. Or blackmarket arms brought in from neighbouring countries who recently had wars fought. Eg liberia, congo, rwanda, etc which with proper money projected to adequate officials, are smuggled illegally through borders. Tell me which site sells arms online legally.
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by tpmj(f): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2016
http://npf.gov.ng/tinted/

PROCESS OF OBTAINING A PERMIT

1. Fill the Application form on the right to obtain an Application ID.

2. Complete the Application Process by Login in with email provided and the Application ID shown below.

3. Complete the Bio-Data form when logged-in and provide the details of the Vehicle you want to obtain a Tinted Permit for.

4. Take the Print-out to any Police Command, to capture your biometrics and collection of your Tinted Permit Certificate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by ChynoBEATS: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2016
0ldirtybastard:

So you think arms purchase is like hawking? Lol.
No country exports arms legitimately to an individual, bro. Not on this earth. Only to the other country's government. The circulating arms in this country are stolen, cornered or derailed government purchases. Or blackmarket arms brought in from neighbouring countries who recently had wars fought. Eg liberia, congo, rwanda, etc which with proper money projected to adequate officials, are smuggled illegally through borders. Tell me which site sells arms online legally.

WikiUndergroud with fill you with more info
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

WikiUndergroud with fill you with more info
Lol. Guy, you ain't serious. Give me the site. Which one is wikiunderground?
Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by guru01(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nice one by NPF.
How secure is this NCIS? Hope it wont be breached soon.

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by DerMeister: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
And do the police sell the guns or do you import the gun of your choice and go for a license like a car? A nice pump action shotgun is excellent for home defense.

TeOwl:
Only single barrel, double barrel and pump action shot guns... and you must be living in your own house (owner occupied residence) for them to give you the license, it would be very difficult to get a fire arm license if you live in a rented apartment.

Re: Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today by darelar(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
princemillla:

Bros thos e lightly tinted glass, is Nissan quest on the list? Cuz I get tired of police asking me for tinted permits everytime. Mine, you can see thru if you look proper
mine is Toyota Avensis and is transparent too. Your confidence with police and ability to confuse them that your tinted glass is not the type that require permitt. I believe the ones that need permitt is the one ones that you can't easily see through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? / Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.