Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,313 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 (90979 Views)

2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 19, 2016
Erys:
Good morning all! pls I studied insurance at fed poly oko and I want 2 switch over 2 uniben 2 continue with d insurance. pls I need some guidelines on how 2 go about d purchase of d direct entry form and also, 2 knw wen d sale of d form will expire. I finished with 3.44 as my cgpa.

I don't know whether Uniben offer insurance as a course. Those that are sure should confirm pls.

Read my previous posts for step by step procedure.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by UnibenPilot: 10:22am On May 20, 2016
Pprovost:

cc
Mcs.lize Unibe.npilot Future.crown et al

please help a brother cool
I guess your question has been answered embarassed
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by orna123(f): 4:58pm On May 20, 2016
Pprovost:
For those that will like to submit their credentials at Benin office this information is for you so that they won't send you back the way they sent me back today.

Make sure you go with the following
1. Your slip (DE form printout)
2. Advance level certificate or statement of result.
3. O'Level results
4. State/Local government of Origin Certificate.
5. Birth Certificate/Statutory declaration of Age
6. NYSC discharge certificate (this can be waved for you especially if you are not applying with Bsc or HND)

I went with three out of six and I was told to get the rest, saying even if they collect what I brought, they may not send it to Abuja.

Goodluck to everyone.
. please, am new here where are this documents to be submitted to?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Dammed93(f): 5:09pm On May 20, 2016
Good evening. I need clarification on this. Have registered my jamb DE,
Q. Do I still need to get Uniben direct entry form b4 the pudme.
2. Is pudme the same as post utme.
It may sounds stupid but pls I need someone to please make it clear to me. Thanks and God bless you

I need pudme past questions oooo. Help a sister... Beautifuldammie@gmail.com
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 20, 2016
orna123:
. please, am new here where are this documents to be submitted to?

Jamb office.

You are welcome.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 20, 2016
UnibenPilot:

I guess your question has been answered embarassed

Yeah. I guess the guy concerned has seen those replies though (cos he has not replied). Thanks!

it's bin a yle bro cool
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 20, 2016
Dammed93:
Good evening. I need clarification on this. Have registered my jamb DE,
Q. Do I still need to get Uniben direct entry form b4 the pudme.
2. Is pudme the same as post utme.
It may sounds stupid but pls I need someone to please make it clear to me. Thanks and God bless you

I need pudme past questions oooo. Help a sister... Beautifuldammie@gmail.com

There is nothing stupid about your questn ma'am, the thread was created for any form of question I think you know that?!
Now to your question....

1. You still need to buy post direct entry form (pude) if you want to gain admission through direct entry to Uniben. (some schools don't do this but Uniben does)

2. No. PostDE is different from postutme. PUDE form will be out immediately after postutme exams (early July probably).

For the past question, Unibenpilot and Pweetychyka have been helping in that regard (kudos to them). cool Keep checking your mail.

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by shakrullah(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2016
Pprovost:

I don't know whether Uniben offer insurance as a course. Those that are sure should confirm pls.

Read my previous posts for step by step procedure.
u guys are not talking about ijmb. do ijmbites also do exam before admission
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 20, 2016
shakrullah:

u guys are not talking about ijmb. do ijmbites also do exam before admission

People talk about what they know bro. Yes, you will write exam even if you are applying with Cambridge A level.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by shakrullah(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2016
Pprovost:

People talk about what they know bro. Yes, you will write exam even if you are applying with Cambridge A level.
Thanks man
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Dammed93(f): 7:05am On May 21, 2016
Pprovost:

There is nothing stupid about your questn ma'am, the thread was created for any form of question I think you know that?!
Now to your question....

1. You still need to buy post direct entry form (pude) if you want to gain admission through direct entry to Uniben. (some schools don't do this but Uniben does)

2. No. PostDE is different from postutme. PUDE form will be out immediately after postutme exams (early July probably).

For the past question, Unibenpilot and Pweetychyka have been helping in that regard (kudos to them). cool Keep checking your mail.

Gracias!
Thanks alot..
If I understand you well... I will have to buy uniben DE after the Jamb DE. Then buy the PUDE
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 7:07am On May 21, 2016
Dammed93:

Thanks alot..
If I understand you well... I will have to buy uniben DE after the Jamb DE. Then buy the PUDE

Uniben DE form is same as PUDE (alternative name cool)

Good morning.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by pweetychyka(f): 8:39am On May 21, 2016
Dammed93:

Thanks alot..

Yes dearie!

NB: PUDE is d same as UNIBEN D.E form
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Juvie: 11:11am On May 21, 2016
Hello, plz..I need someone to clarify me on this one.... I already bought my jamb direct entry form... Now am been told to buy my pude in d same store I bought my jamb direct entry form... ( online though) ..is it out yet? Were can I purchase it? Plz outline the steps I need to follow concerning the forth coming exam.. Don't actually know who to ask ...plz help me...
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 11:44am On May 21, 2016
Juvie:
Hello, plz..I need someone to clarify me on this one.... I already bought my jamb direct entry form... Now am been told to buy my pude in d same store I bought my jamb direct entry form... ( online though) ..is it out yet? Were can I purchase it? Plz outline the steps I need to follow concerning the forth coming exam.. Don't actually know who to ask ...plz help me...

Lol...this your story get k leg o.

anybody that understand what this guy is saying should clarify pls cool
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Dammed93(f): 12:41pm On May 21, 2016
pweetychyka:

Yes dearie!
NB: PUDE is d same as UNIBEN D.E form
Thanks alot dearie

1 Like

Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Dammed93(f): 12:42pm On May 21, 2016
Pprovost:

Uniben DE form is same as PUDE (alternative name cool)
Good morning.
Thanks alot. God bless you
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by orna123(f): 4:49pm On May 21, 2016
Pprovost:

Jamb office.

You are welcome.
Thanks
but when I went to their office the lady only asked for Jamb de slip, O level results, Bsc certificate and jamb admission letter I used for my Bsc.
Are these ones different? do I have to go back with them?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 21, 2016
orna123:
Thanks
but when I went to their office the lady only asked for Jamb de slip, O level results, Bsc certificate and jamb admission letter I used for my Bsc.
Are these ones different? do I have to go back with them?

Which state?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by orna123(f): 2:44pm On May 22, 2016
Pprovost:

Which state?
. Good day Edo state. Benin precisely
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 22, 2016
orna123:
Good day
Edo state. Benin precisely
well, I don't know what to say because at the Benin Jamb office

1. A man (one huge man) is the only person attending to Direct entry candidates, others (women) will refer you to him or tell you to wait for him. I've been there three times.

2. The man will show you the list in my post above first before attending to you at all or tell you with mouth. ( I have some people that have also submitted in that office)
I hope we went to the same office sha cool
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by orna123(f): 8:22pm On May 22, 2016
Pprovost:

well, I don't know what to say because at the Benin Jamb office

1. A man (one huge man) is the only person attending to Direct entry candidates, others (women) will refer you to him or tell you to wait for him. I've been there three times.

2. The man will show you the list in my post above first before attending to you at all or tell you with mouth. ( I have some people that have also submitted in that office)
I hope we went to the office sha cool
.Thank you
all d same
thank God am still in Benin ,will go there tomorrow.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 22, 2016
orna123:
.Thank you all d same thank God am still in Benin ,will go there tomorrow.
You are welcome. ok. off sapele road right?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by orna123(f): 7:17am On May 23, 2016
Pprovost:
You are welcome. ok. off sapele road right?
. yes good morning and thanks
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by jerryoyakh11: 12:04am On May 24, 2016
please I need clarification on this, I was asked at d jamb office in Lagos to submit another copy of my jamb slip and credentials at the school level I.e Uniben. how true or how is this been done
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by pweetychyka(f): 6:28am On May 24, 2016
jerryoyakh11:
please I need clarification on this, I was asked at d jamb office in Lagos to submit another copy of my jamb slip and credentials at the school level I.e Uniben. how true or how is this been done

I really don't understand wat u trying to say!
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 8:12am On May 24, 2016
jerryoyakh11:

Not necessary bro.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 8:15am On May 24, 2016
pweetychyka:

I really don't understand wat u trying to say!

Don't worry yourself about this. Its like saying that UTME candidates should come and submit their O'Level results and jamb printouts to the school they applied to. cool
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by pweetychyka(f): 8:55am On May 24, 2016
Pprovost:

Don't worry yourself about this. Its like saying that UTME candidates should come and submit their O'Level results and jamb printouts to the school they applied to. cool

Oh okk dearie....
But dats not ryt if dats wat they r saying
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 24, 2016
pweetychyka:

Oh okk dearie....
But dats not ryt if dats wat they r saying

No. They are partially right but misunderstood. Some schools e.g UI do not write PostDE exam. After some time, these schools will open their site for online submission of credentials, followed by physical submission in the School. These schools require your transcripts to be submitted within a stipulated time because it is part of admission/screening process.

For Uniben aspirants, you only need to do this (as verification) after admission.
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 24, 2016
orna123:
.Thank you all d same thank God am still in Benin ,will go there tomorrow.
How far?
Re: Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 by pweetychyka(f): 4:05pm On May 24, 2016
Pprovost:

No. They are partially right but misunderstood. Some schools e.g UI do not write PostDE exam. After some time, these schools will open their site for online submission of credentials, followed by physical submission in the School. These schools require your transcripts to be submitted within a stipulated time because it is part of admission/screening process.

For Uniben aspirants, you only need to do this (as verification) after admission.

Oh okkk.... I get!

I stand to be corrected, does it mean that even if one doesn't choose UI, the person can actually submit his/her credentials n still get called for physical screening if he/she meets the school requirements?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Any Latest News On Assu Strike? / Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) / JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.