Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? (93014 Views)

Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Nsonaso(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
ZeeBab:
This is the text my wife sent to her ex;

Hey, seeing u 2day gave me immeasurable joy. I was overwelmed with emotions n I fought tears as soon as I set my eyes on u. What really happened dt we cudnt fix? Am very happy in my marriage n am sure u r happy in urs too. Yet, I really can't 4get d genuine love u had for me.That love dt made u keep ur hands off me. Am very proud of u my Special sweetheart. Dts y i simply can't 4get u. U r indeed special to me.
Well bro it depends on your wife nd her x ...
If your wife loves you as she claims, which I believe she did. nothing is gonna happen (that's why she didn't delete the message after sending it cos she wants you see it. She would have delete it and you will never find and whatever happens, happens) like the other person said "Do you always tell your wife about every body you meet?"

And for the X: If he is a good person, he will know and understand that your wife is now married to you and whatever they have in common before is a history that will never repeat itself again...

The same thing happened to me my X gf got married to another man. 4 months into her marriage she calls me almost every hour that passed wake me up every morning, even send love SMS.. How she miss me, how she never knew what love is when we're still dating......

I simply told her that what ever we had before is a fantasy and the reality is that she's married to another man and I moved on with another girl and the earlier she put that into her head the better for both of us and she should stop sending me love messages. Should my new gf sees it, that I can't explain to her and if she loves me she should respect that.
But mean while I didn't move on, cos I loved her so much nd for months I keep thinking of her wishing it was a dream. (That's when I meet Don Williams and that's how I became a Country music fan) And I have every opportunity to get back to her cos according her, she & husband agreed not put in for the first year. But I have to let her go.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by EMMYSIM: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wisdom is required here so that you don't get too agressive with her in handling the matter otherwise you could be indirectly pushing her into the ex's arms, GOD will see you through

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Kgdavid(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
I'm struggling to calm down so I can reply coherently.

Bro please I feel like slapping you. Ain't you on top of your game?? *sigh*

It's normal to have fond memories of exes but to text him means:

1. She could not control her emotions despite the fact she's married

2. She wants to know if the ex feels the same

3. If you understand women you would know that by bringing up the fact that he kept his hands off her she is indirectly saying she wants him to out his hands on her

4. By expressing her joy at seeing him, she wants him to request for a second meeting

Your wife has lost the mental inhibition to cheating on you with this guy, all she needs is the opportunity and by this text she has placed the ball in the other guy's court.

I hope you also know that:

5. Her calling him her special sweetheart makes you get nominal sweetheart, meaning she loves him more than you??

You seem like a weak man....get a grip

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Vikky014(f): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
reservd:

U won't undastnd if u'v nt found urself in such a situatn. Nt all relatnshp ended via cheatin , quarrel or wateva common reason
HMMMMM
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Dinobi77: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is my first comment on NL. I am going tru something similar i.e., I had a girlfriend who married some years back. The issue now is that after over 10yrs the love, affections and the feelings seem not to have gone. She continues to tell me how much she misses me, loves me and wants to be with me, many things. She has really stirred many things in me. She cries and sometimes has sleepless nights. I am confused cos I can't stop thinking about her. I don't know how to stop cos she said she won't survive if I stop chatting with her and we have not seen since she married.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by emorse(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jhappy:
[/quote][quote author=DangoteAlhaji post=41581363]
I disagree completely building a family freiend relationship will only aggravate this , and make things happen faster and with little or no suspicion !

The whole idea is to put both of them in the open. The ex bf would believe that their secrets are not safe. Wifey on the other hand would feel guilty for not telling hubby about ex. Ex's wife would be aware and also keep and eye on her hubby.

If he gets aggressive with his wife, it'll only make her cover her tracks better next time. But when both families fully involved, it reduces their hiding space.

This feeling itself doesn't usually last long so wifey would get over it in no time. Especially if hubby showers her with love.

Anyways, this is just theoretical. I hope I don't have to deal with a situation like this in real life.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by emorse(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kgdavid:
I'm struggling to calm down so I can reply coherently.

Bro please I feel like slapping you. Ain't you on top of your game?? *sigh*

It's normal to have fond memories of exes but to text him means:

1. She could not control her emotions despite the fact she's married

2. She wants to know if the ex feels the same

3. If you understand women you would know that by bringing up the fact that he kept his hands off her she is indirectly saying she wants him to out his hands on her

4. By expressing her joy at seeing him, she wants him to request for a second meeting

Your wife has lost the mental inhibition to cheating on you with this guy, all she needs is the opportunity and by this text she has placed the ball in the other guy's court.

I hope you also know that:

5. Her calling him her special sweetheart makes you get nominal sweetheart, meaning she loves him more than you??

You seem like a weak man....get a grip

True. Very true. But you have to get a grip on yourself man. Aggression would only push her further into his arms. I'd suggest tact over aggression in this case.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Maximus85(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
ZeeBab:

Hey, seeing u 2day gave me immeasurable joy. I was overwelmed with emotions n I fought tears as soon as I set my eyes on u. What really happened dt we cudnt fix? Am very happy in my marriage n am sure u r happy in urs too. Yet, I really can't 4get d genuine love u had for me.That love dt made u keep ur hands off me. Am very proud of u my Special sweetheart. Dts y i simply can't 4get u. U r indeed special to me.

This is the realest gobe. I can't take this.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Charly68: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
A close spiritually analysis of this statement shows,there is a strong soul tie ...Unless care is taken,the woman might fall into the hand of he ex again...God have mercy ..the only thing to do here is for this man to confront his wife headlong..assuming it is the woman that finds this kind of text message in the man's phone what would have happened.. Though we defer in reactions to issues but objectively speaking few men would keep their cool on such matter..why collecting the phone number of the man in the first instance ? A lot of questions need to be asked
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
tadmen:

worry ke! the year is too young for that. pls
maybe when find urself in the same situation, u p rolly won't be saying this
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by joshfire(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
(:wow that's serious,it takes a true God fearing christian not to fall into such trap
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by efficiencie(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:

does ex = sex?

S till seeing ur EX is invitation to illicit SEX

's' + 'ex' = 'sex'

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by diva2011(f): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bisjosh:
Op just calm down

We all(male and female) always will remember that special someone. Doesn't mean she would cheat on u

Do u also always tell her about everyone u meet?

Don't get too angry, everyone in any relationship sometimes wish they gaot it right with an ex- please talk to her and let her explain her own side of the story, don't jump into conclusion or else, you might push her into the ex arms for comfort. Its a small world we live in and human are like water, I still communicate with my ex- its simply called self control and discipline. If your wife had a bad intention to reignite the old luv you won't see the text or the phone number, I trust now that sim card is cheaper. Please don't let this little mistake cause a lot. Thanks.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Emeka71(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
ZeeBab:

A woman has a mind of her own and is free to express her feelings.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by modavi2: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
she just appreciates him for the past. she appreciates her marriage. the text doesnt mean she loves him. she just remembered the past.it is not easy to see a man that will date a woman without asking for sex. do not let the text bother you.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Sabretooth1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Special sweetheart? Ah! There's fire on Mount Kilimanjaro.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by siwo1: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
kweenkong:
You should talk to her. She regrets a lost love.
Ask the details of the meeting not to quarrel but to work towards your marriage. Tell her the dangers of the ex, reassure her of your love. But let her if she messes up she is gone.

She met up with an ex who never had sex with her but it resurrected old feelings. Let her know the guy might not feel the same and she should think if she is willing to end her marriage for that.

Part of your duties as a husband and leader of your home is guidance. God is ur strength.
i ike ur comment, u get sense ooo grin
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by oxalistic: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
I c fire on d mountain, how can ur wf still cal her ex special sweet heart, n she even attest fighting tears d moment She set her eyes on her ex....man start asking her questions b4 It s goes funny.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Sehindemi(f): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
modavi2:
she just appreciates him for the past. she appreciates her marriage. the text doesnt mean she loves him. she just remembered the past.it is not easy to see a man that will date a woman without asking for sex. do not let the text bother you.
Are U for real? shocked
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Ayauche(f): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
My dear Nairalanders let us be realistic ooo. How can a married woman send dis to her ex and u say there's is no problem? If she's the one that sees such on her husband's phone, will she take it? As far as u are married and u want to be faithful cut off 4rm EXes plzzzz. However u want to see it, that woman shud face the music, if she likes let her run to her Ex, her eye don already dey dere be dat. Abegiiii

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Phlegmwash:
Any man would be lucky to have you as a wife.
xyoung:
Brilliant mind
jackpot:
that temptation of taking a last bite though undecided
efficiencie:
...such a comment, ending with a strong admonition, can only come from a bright mind...enough respect for the highlighted quote...
4lashyme:
ojuolu:
the best response by a mile. I think op should be worried. I have a similar situation sometime last year. I was posted to the city where my ex family is settled now. Although over the years since separation, we normally keep in touch during special occasions such as bd, Xmas and new year. But we never talked about " us" until recently. The chat was on wassap and we both agreed that despite the fact that we are in the same area, both happily married, our spouse know about us, we won't get to see and we never attempt to meet up. The feelings were mutual so to save ourselves, we know the consequences of such meetings may be beyond our control. The wife err by discussing such intimacy with her ex and still referring to him as special and sweetheart. Op should call her to order immediately. She may not be aware of the danger she is walking into now. After all " kerekere ni imu elude wo ogba".
400billionman:
Excellent..
bjt:
Word!
Vikky014:
God bless you mydear.... i dnt know y some people find it hard to move on with their life..SMH
RobinHez:
Awesome post!

Thanks, y'all. Appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by GENTLETEE(m): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
It is harmless.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Kgdavid(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
emorse:

True. Very true. But you have to get a grip on yourself man. Aggression would only push her further into his arms. I'd suggest tact over aggression in this case.

Maybe but for me its game over if my wife would even think of trying such...I don't believe in divorce but the best she could be to me subsequently would be sex pal
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by Shymm3x: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yieldings:

Thanks, y'all. Appreciate.

Darn!! My yieldings got a lot of cosign and praises on the 2nd day of 2016. One even suggested she's going to make a great wife. grin

Time to celebrate by skanking.

JME and Tempa T, let's show 'em.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by charlesucheh(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
you'd better stop her from meeting that guy.........
i smell danger, should they meet eye to eye..................
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by jonnieoneng: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
I WILL SEND A TEXT TO THE EX STATING MY IDENTITY.I WILL ALSO TRACE HIM SO THAT I KNOW WHO I AM DEALING WITH.AS POLITELY AS POSSIBLE,I WILL MAKE IT CLEAR DAT WE HAVE A HAPPY HOME.AFTER THIS,I WIL TALK TO MY WIFE TO FIND OUT IF WE HAVE ISSUE WHICH ARE CAUSING A SPLITT.I WILL THEN COVERTLY WATCH HER.LADIES COULD BE VERY FUNNY.B4 U KNOW U WILL JUST FIND OUT SHE IS SCREWING D GUY
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by omaigala12(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
ZeeBab:

and u still asking if u should be worried
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
blaise26abj:

The illusion of a perfect partner that got away is the ideal recipe for disaster. grin
#WORD ©2016

And God help OP who is quite imperfect and will someday make her unhappy. grin .

grin grin grin
guy u nailed it and @ d same time made me laugh out loud....
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by baralatie(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
angry
Holy ghost fire!!!!
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by blaid: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
There is fire somewhere if she could send such to her ex. These are things u think abt in ur head not voice it out.
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by drewxx88(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
theyrynsolar:

The fact that she contacted him does not give her away... That's what memories could do to you.. We can all be victim of this I can do it too.. Buh not to have sex with him.. Woukd even tell my husband bout it
you sound matured and expirenced buy facts are facts not all girls ,ladies would behave like you women are emotional creatures by nature and the average guy knows this so the guy in context would only need to play cool and before you know it he would have slept with her and if his any good at it would keep sleeping with her there is a reason married women are adviced to stay away from old lovers or ex's ,its because it doesnt take much to start the whole fire again ,no matter the feelings she has for the sake of her husband and family she should never have contacted the ex ...
Re: I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? by bashydemy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
amtaken:
I just like the way some ladies are dealing with y'all now. shocked shocked shocked

Cry me a river men.

Thank God there are still good men around.

Some of you will come here and accuse me of shit because of my comments like I care.

In the first place, if am as bad as you all I wouldn't have used this kinda moniker.

Wailing lovers lolz.
How ladies is dealing with us? How if i may ask? Well maybe some guys and not me someone like me.... I am not the type that run after ladies and i can't be taken for granted at all.. About wailining lovers they know them-self oo not me, Me wey the atom of love in my hearth don die follow titanic.. Show me true love and you get something like that in return, do any how and you see another me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / GAZZUZZ House Hold Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.