Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) (64594 Views)

Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother / Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess / Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by Dekatron(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Little kid. Twitter, Facebook and Instagram is Olamide's solace.
3:0 ?? He be claiming he from the street. I'm not from the street but Olamide won't last 3 hours in Chicago where i live.
You're a little kid.
Whats it sir? Proof of whats in Chicago or just let us rest sir

1 Like

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by lanreg95(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2016
lol..i fnk d best way he shld hv showed respect to phyno was by boycotting d award show at d first place even knowing dat he iz nominated in more dan 1 category. Not after creating fuss yesternite

1 Like

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by MiiDO4SHiZO(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2016
How da Hell will Cynthia Morgan win best dancehall raggae over Patoranking, Timaya (sanko) or Burna Boy (check & balance)...I guess she don bleep dat Ayo Animashaun guy & Don Jazzy to win dat award...lol

2 Likes

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by saintkel(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2016
preciousMI1:
just now, just now! the year is too fresh to disvirgin it with silly issues!!

op ABEG it's ok nah. we've seen just enough of this already

stop pushing this case to FP
Happy new year dear, missed u
Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by DipoDee: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
he be like say ban dey hungry you grin

Na so oh bro grin this headies gist go complete Lala Salary fast fast but it's too much na
Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by SHAIBULIAR: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2016
eazisky:
This beefing to reach season 10 grin
omo i dey enjoy am and i know say seun too like am as the thing dey bring trafic come nairaland
Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by Atmmachine(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Dekatron:

Why do you think so??

Google how many murders are carried out in the streets of Chicago every single day.
I swear, you don't wanna be here.

1 Like

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by Dragonking: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Decapo:

Eyan mayweather please remind me how many boxing duel mayweather has lost??
Mayweather won his battle in the ring and not on twitter.

5 Likes

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by destroj(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2016
all the same.....all is well
Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by saintkel(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2016
vickylala239:
Phyno will be the biggest foool to accept it. This is an insult

The headies is rubbish

How on earth was Phyno not win, talkless of nominating
Na yoruba people way now, we all know Phyno deserves an award
Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by macaranta(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2016
This headies do mean a lot to them guess they would kill for a Grammy.
Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by Donpressman(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Wetin this olamide dey sing sef. I blame some classless Nigerian who listen to their out of tune so called 'hit' songs that makes no sense and never will stand the test of time. Their songs don't even belong to a genre sef. Anyhow musicians. The award is by votes and not by skiborobo or any efejoku nonsense 'hit'. plain and simple rekaado banks has more fans and hence, more votes. YBNL sings for touts and area boys and those people don't use smartphones not to talk of voting grin His lyrics are better than Lil kesh's own anyway. I love Don jazzy's response. That Olamide talks anyhow. same way he was insulting Linda ikeji on twitter back then over a trivia issue. ffuck him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by dOnLarich: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2016
vickylala239:
Phyno will be the biggest foool to accept it. This is an insult

The headies is rubbish

How on earth was Phyno not win, talkless of nominating .
what is this one saying
Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by Decapo: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2016
MiiDO4SHiZO:
How da Hell will Cynthia Morgan win best dancehall raggae over Patoranking, Timaya (sanko) or Burna Boy (check & balance)...I guess she don bleep dat Ayo Animashaun guy & Don Jazzy to win dat award...lol

You noticed that too? Thank you how on earth wud morgan beat timaya to that award??

1 Like

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

How old are you ??
Who and who are in YBNL ?? Kesh and Olamide ??
What songs did Kesh do ?? Only Shoki ??

Only D'prince and Tiwa Savage will end Olamide's wack career.

Sowi is d'prince a musician....gerrarahere mehn
Someone that should hang boot dis yr wack lyrics
Nd tiwa...u knw nw

3 Likes

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by Atmmachine(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Decapo:

You are simply looking 4 attention I just gave u that so fk off poor soul

Looking for an attention from a malnourished girl ??
I can smell your pusssy from my phone.

2 Likes

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by SHAIBULIAR: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2016
MiiDO4SHiZO:
no mind dem. all na ojoro and wuruwuru jare

1 Like

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by mazzi: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2016
This olamide is high on ewedu and Amala...biko don't carry your madness come where EZENNUNU dey.
Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by Micheezy7(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

How old are you ??
Who and who are in YBNL ?? Kesh and Olamide ??
What songs did Kesh do ?? Only Shoki ??

D' what ??

Laughing in Swahili

1 Like

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by chinuz(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:
Olamide be acting tough.
He claims he from the street ??
I bet he won't last a day in the streets of Chicago.
Unto say people wey dey last dere no be human beings or wetin...some pple rep d street with em fist...others wit em voice..some.with em art..Understand what comim frm d street means
Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by UrbanMystique: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2016
AfroKnight:
Phyno the playmaker. I respect you.
lmao cheesy
Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by Decapo: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Dragonking:
Mayweather won his battle in the ring and not on twitter.

Now did u see that??

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:
Olamide be acting tough.

Compton u mean??
Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by Besto(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:
Olamide be acting tough. He claims he from the street ?? I bet he won't last a day in the streets of Chicago.
dem go just waste am..

1 Like

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

you are a dullard,Lil Kesh had like 3 songs that had a lot of airplay and also olamide is far ahead of all Mavin crew combined. .

Do u think its beans cake to release 5albums in 5yrs with lots of hit singles...

2 Likes

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by preciousMI1(f): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
saintkel:
Happy new year dear, missed u
best of 2016 to you too
Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by swimcash(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:
Olamide be acting tough.
Na talk b dis? even 10yrs old 9ja pikin go turn king of survival 4 chicago

2 Likes

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by emerged01(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Erukumakanaki:
And what has Don jazzy said about his rants so far? undecided

Olamide is now taking things to the extreme, livin'up to a tout expectation. . .

Sha, Silence is Golden - Don jazzy angry
Too late! Don f up. Wrong fight,somebody is going lose at the end.
Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by Atmmachine(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
marleyboy1991:

Wtf you saying bro?
Can a chicago nigga survive in the street of mushin or ajegunle......?

Where can i buy guns in Mushin or Ajegunle ??
I can walk into 10 Walmarts in Chicago and buy 200 guns legally.
Mexico is a country and the murder rate was very high.
Chicago is just a city but it is the world murder capital.
Even Iraq or Afghanistan no reach Chicago.
Just google that.
You know chief keef ?? You know Chicago Savages ??
I swear you don't wanna know what it is.

2 Likes

Re: olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) by UrbanMystique: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Little kid.
Twitter, Facebook and Instagram is Olamide's solace.

3:0 ??
He be claiming he from the street.
I'm not from the street but Olamide won't last 3 hours in Chicago where i live.

You're a little kid.
shut up Mr Chicago. Come to mushin and show your muscle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wizkid Smashes Fan’s Iphone 6 In Dubai Club While Smoking Weed / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial / "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.