Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions (27781 Views)

Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / Who Funded Buhari's Campaign / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by superpundit: 4:12am On Jan 02, 2016
As President Buhari continues to get encomium for his acclaimed fight against corruption, one critical missing link which many opponent and proponent of his administration have been silent on is, how did the APC fund his election. we remembered our able president told Nigerians he took a bank loan to pay for his form. firstly, there is strong ethical question hanging on the action of PMB to borrow money from a bank to fund his bid for presidency. I know the president merely sold that to Nigerian as part of the APC's propaganda to Nigerians to create the impression that its candidate is truly a masses' man.
Away from that, the real question as Nigerians look critically into Dasukigate, we also need to ask the questions, what was the source of APC's funding for the last presidential election. if the president claims that he is not a rich man, then by law, I know there is an obligation to INEC, the government and the Nigerian people to provide audited account of campaign fund for all parties. Except the president comes clean on this, there is no way he can convince rightly thinking Nigerians, as apart APC mugus and magas, that he is incorruptible.
no doubt this explains why most politicians in the APC fold will never be probed or purnished once Buhari remains Nigeria's president. he dare not try it and if he attempts to, the dirty linen of the president will be washed in the open.

To me, except PMB can come clean on this, he is deceiving himself, and very soon, the same hawks who joined arms with him and sold his candidacy to gullible Nigerians will soon come back for his jugular very soon if he fails to settle boys accordingly, when times come for them to get their returns.

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by signature2012(m): 4:21am On Jan 02, 2016
This is same question I do ask Pro Apc members .We all saw how they spent a lot on campaign......

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Redoil: 4:29am On Jan 02, 2016
signature2012:
This is same question I do ask Pro Apc members .We all saw how they spent a lot on campaign......
saint tinubu spent N30 billion naira saint ameachi who have never stolen a penny spent N20 billion naira

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by hollywater: 4:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Good question and many of us know the answer, but we like witch hurting others. Don't be surprise this thread won't make front page.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by signature2012(m): 4:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Redoil:
saint tinubu spent N30 billion naira saint ameachi who have never stolen a penny spent N20 billion naira

Don't mind the zombies,they will see the truth but won't be able to say it.Is just because Apc is in power now,all politicians are thieves by DEFAULT,all the monies they use in campaigning and sponsoring to get a political post,where do they get it from?

I know a year will come in which another party will win Lagos state,then fowl yansh go open gidigba and hopefully by then they won't be in power @ the centre.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by signature2012(m): 4:42am On Jan 02, 2016
hollywater:
Good question and many of us know the answer, but we like witch hurting others. Don't be surprise this thread won't make front page.

I hope it makes front page.Now instead of them to reply constructively,they will term you a wailer.

Cc lalasticlala

Super mod....We need more comments on this topic.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by psucc(m): 5:04am On Jan 02, 2016
No we can't ad don't need to ask questions!!!!! A country of hypocrites!!!!

There is no sincerity anyway!!! From the prophets to the leaders to the common man. No truth in this world.

Where else can an allegation of an aspirant's none possession of a requisite educational qualification be swept under carpet because a particular interest group is concerned to the extent someone will say even if the aspirant has electric bill, he will be voted into power.

I hold no grouse but if we would love to see better days, let's do good.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by eleko1: 5:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Beginning of bleating nd wailing in New Year undecided undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Shaftrod(m): 5:10am On Jan 02, 2016
@superpundit. I marvel at the extent to which people can go to stain a steel alloy. An sure you would soon suggest that his success at the polls also raises an ethhical question about the credibility of voters that elected him. Or haven't you thought it out that some of the electors that gave him their votes might possibly have been armed robbers or other criminal elements...?Aigoo! So much for intelligence and erudition!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by signature2012(m): 5:22am On Jan 02, 2016
eleko1:

This is not the issue of wailing but asking a sincere question.As we all know #dasukigate was used to fund PDP campaign,now ask yourself,dont you think their will be #APCgate where the money for funding the campaign came from?

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:32am On Jan 02, 2016
There is a moral burden oñ President Buhari with respect to his own party goats and campaign sponsors. That however doesn't invalidate his war against corruption.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Hiploko(m): 5:43am On Jan 02, 2016
eleko1:
answer d question and stop proving to all that you are a .... Dasuki funded PDPs'. Who funded APCs'?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Agimor(m): 5:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Some persons are bent in frustrating Buhari fight against corruption. Just like the Op,they want him to justify why he should stand against corruption.Smh for most of our Nigeria youth who have mortgage their future simply because of free flow of stomach infactstructure they got from the previous govt.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Hiploko(m): 5:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Agimor:
Some persons are bent in frustrating Buhari fight against corruption. Just like the Op,they want him to justify why he should stand against corruption.Smh for most of our Nigeria youth who have mortgage their future simply because of free flow of stomach infactstructure they got from the previous govt.
sorry for you. Stop dodging the question. How can you be fighting corruption when you've not fought the corruption that brought you to power? Who funded APC's election campaigns? Kettle calling pot black. Abeg bounce joor! undecided

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by worldman(m): 6:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Nice question. Its my father who funded it this ur post is just to paint some people black if u no please tel us o.l.o.d.o+

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Hiploko(m): 6:10am On Jan 02, 2016
worldman:
Nice question. Its my father who funded it this ur post is just to paint some people black if u no please tel us o.l.o.d.o+
another *** sighted

23 Likes

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by obasiken: 6:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Shaftrod:
@superpundit. I marvel at the extent to which people can go to stain a steel alloy. An sure you would soon suggest that his success at the polls also raises an ethhical question about the credibility of voters that elected him. Or haven't you thought it out that some of the electors that gave him their votes might possibly have been armed robbers or other criminal elements...?Aigoo! So much for intelligence and erudition!

Is PMB your steel alloy? Lol. You obviously dont
have experience on how nigerian politics works. What op said is the truth.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Hiploko(m): 6:26am On Jan 02, 2016
obasiken:

be blessed in this new year.

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by lordizak(m): 6:49am On Jan 02, 2016
I am sure u guys just wanna pick on Mr President, Who has been funding that of PDP? If APC acts, takes any line of action to work, Wailers and and PDP will be ranting that; Their actions are faulty, There fight against corruption is lopsided, need I remind u, if the fight is lopsided or not, it's a fight against corruption. The big Question is " WHAT HAS PDP DONE FOR YOU FOR 16years"?.
U guys want to make judgement devoid of reasoning. If Amechi is corrupt, where were the saints when he was driving PMB? Politics is a business, invest and get ur returns, Do necessary evil when u have to. The past administration sold oil at ceiling price, what was the dividend we gained? I am sure the scam sure p will pop into your heads. This administration is facing more challenges than any other, but the pace and steadiness they handle it with is quite commendable, I'll give them that credit. You see the uprising in the East (What will happen if they result into arms war, I think there's already the proliferation of arms), the dwindling price of petroleum world over not only in Nigeria, the rise of Dollar is crashing the economy of other countries, the growing population of urban centres (resulting to unemployment), and courts delay in reaching judgement swiftly. I just pity what social media has done to the brains of this generation.

Besides, this is 2016, You just might want to show our leader some respect. So, it can be afforded to you some day. God bless the head of state, God bless Me & You, God bless Nigeria.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Shaftrod(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2016
obasiken:

It's really a pity that you could be deluding yourself that you're experienced. Anyway it takes a whole lot to make an empty sac stand straight!

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Hiploko(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2016
lordizak:
I am sure u guys just wanna pick on Mr President, Who has been funding that of PDP? If APC acts, takes any line of action to work, Wailers and and PDP will be ranting that; Their actions are faulty, There fight against corruption is lopsided, need I remind u, if the fight is lopsided or not, it's a fight against corruption. The big Question is " WHAT HAS PDP DONE FOR YOU FOR 16years"?.
U guys want to make judgement devoid of reasoning. If Amechi is corrupt, where were the saints when he was driving PMB? Politics is a business, invest and get ur returns, Do necessary evil when u have to. The past administration sold oil at ceiling price, what was the dividend we gained? I am sure the scam sure p will pop into your heads. This administration is facing more challenges than any other, but the pace and steadiness they handle it with is quite commendable, I'll give them that credit. You see the uprising in the East (What will happen if they result into arms war, I think there's already the proliferation of arms), the dwindling price of petroleum world over not only in Nigeria, the rise of Dollar is crashing the economy of other countries, the growing population of urban centres (resulting to unemployment), and courts delay in reaching judgement swiftly. I just pity what social media has done to the brains of this generation.

Besides, this is 2016, You just might want to show our leader some respect. So, it can be afforded to you some day. God bless the head of state, God bless Me & You, God bless Nigeria.
suddenly in 2016 people now know leaders deserve some respect. What happened from 2011-2015? Who started the social media disrepect of leaders? Hypocrites

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Mizwisdom(f): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2016
I should think it was funded from the purse of some governors, maybe diverted funds

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by drss(m): 7:17am On Jan 02, 2016
superpundit:
As President Buhari continues to get encomium for his acclaimed fight against corruption, one critical missing link which many opponent and proponent of his administration have been silent on is, how did the APC fund his election. we remembered our able president told Nigerians he took a bank loan to pay for his form. firstly, there is strong ethical question hanging on the action of PMB to borrow money from a bank to fund his bid for presidency. I know the president merely sold that to Nigerian as part of the APC's propaganda to Nigerians to create the impression that its candidate is truly a masses' man.
Away from that, the real question as Nigerians look critically into Dasukigate, we also need to ask the questions, what was the source of APC's funding for the last presidential election. if the president claims that he is not a rich man, then by law, I know there is an obligation to INEC, the government and the Nigerian people to provide audited account of campaign fund for all parties. Except the president comes clean on this, there is no way he can convince rightly thinking Nigerians, as apart APC mugus and magas, that he is incorruptible.
no doubt this explains why most politicians in the APC fold will never be probed or purnished once Buhari remains Nigeria's president. he dare not try it and if he attempts to, the dirty linen of the president will be washed in the open.

To me, except PMB can come clean on this, he is deceiving himself, and very soon, the same hawks who joined arms with him and sold his candidacy to gullible Nigerians will soon come back for his jugular very soon if he fails to settle boys accordingly, when times come for them to get their returns.
most pipul ar afraid to ask because of fear n intimidation. if dem begin ask questions, dem Buari go use efcc to harrase n shut dem up. Buari is a hypocrite n kwonfirm kworupt man who used rivers state public funds to finance his election.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Hiploko(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Mizwisdom:
I should think it was funded from the purse of some governors, maybe diverted funds
my thinking too. So why crucify Dasuki alone for diversion? This is not fair

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by lordizak(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2016
Shaftrod:
It's really a pity that you could be deluding yourself that you're experienced. Anyway it takes a whole lot to make an empty sac stand straight!
That Question is not reasonable, given the fact that PMB had contested for the post many times.
All this wailing is a decoy, PDP has been defeated, APC came with a better package, I know of many others like myself, we're convinced and we love the ideology that this Group can bring about the change we seek. 7 months is not enough to make me doubt CHANGE. PDP had 16years. I voted PDP before the birth of APC. Why did I and so many others defer?.
About APC failing to keep to their manifesto. APC is not a quick fix, they came on board to meet an almost empty treasury, a general fall in the price of crude, security challenges to mention a few. How can u start a government by doling out 5k to the "poor" without a proper scheme of knowing the poor?, slow and steady wins the race. Maybe I should remain Change is here, the word normal doesn't apply anymore, Pls accept change. I can still vote PDP if they come out with a better package.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2016
This question of how sponsored campaigns could end up nailing Jonathan. The fund raising dinner that was organized to raise money for his campaign was seen by some lawyers, upon the money realized, as being contrary with the Electoral Act.

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by lordizak(m): 7:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Hiploko:
suddenly in 2016 people now know leaders deserve some respect. What happened from 2011-2015? Who started the social media disrepect of leaders? Hypocrites
I salute U. We do better at propaganda than you Wailers. Hence we know propaganda is ur decoy, we'll not defer. tribute to my grandmaster Alh Lai Mohamed.

pls drop the bad vibes.
Happy New Year bro,

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Lordave: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Private Sectors funded APC's election campaigns-Passingshot

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Lordave: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2016
lordizak:

That Question is not reasonable, given the fact that PMB had contested for the post many times.
All this wailing is a decoy, PDP has been defeated, APC came with a better package, I know of many others like myself, we're convinced and we love the ideology that this Group can bring about the change we seek. 7 months is not enough to make me doubt CHANGE. PDP had 16years. I voted PDP before the birth of APC. Why did I and so many others defer?.
About APC failing to keep to their manifesto. APC is not a quick fix, they came on board to meet an almost empty treasury, a general fall in the price of crude, security challenges to mention a few. How can u start a government by doling out 5k to the "poor" without a proper scheme of knowing the poor?, slow and steady wins the race. Maybe I should remain Change is here, the word normal doesn't apply anymore, Pls accept change. I can still vote PDP if they come out with a better package.
How can you say the question is not reasonable and go on to tell stories not relating to the topic?

If Buhari contested 3 three times before he won at the fourth attempt, does it sensibly invalidate the the sense, reason or logic in this question? Ok, because Obasanjo has ruled and embezzled twice Buhari canno not probe him? Because Buhari is ruling for the second time, the next government should not probe him?

If you don't have the answer to the question you say so and stop beating about the bush telling us how you voted NCNC before decamping to NPC.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Hiploko(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2016
lordizak:

I salute U. We do better at propaganda than you Wailers. Hence we know propaganda is ur decoy, we'll not defer. tribute to my grandmaster Alh Lai Mohamed.

pls drop the bad vibes.
Happy New Year bro,
happy new year too. But I doubt if yours wuld be happy na since u anticipate bad vibes/news..

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by lordizak(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:
How can you say the question is not reasonable and go on to tell stories not relating to the topic?

If Buhari contested 3 three times before he won at the fourth attempt, does it sensibly invalidate the the sense, reason or logic in this question? Ok, because Obasanjo has ruled and embezzled twice Buhari canno not probe him? Because Buhari is ruling for the second time, the next government should not probe him?

If you don't have the answer to the question you say so and stop beating about the bush telling us how you voted NCNC before decamping to NPC.
Yes, it invalidates any logic in that question.
Someone had contested for a post 3 times before, the 4th time because he emerged victorious u want to know who funded his election. That is delusional, because u have a conclusion in at heart, maybe that should just serve u. If the previous administration finds nothing to probe about OBJ, That means PMB is also correct about OBJ. You see, there is a difference between wanting to fight and knowing how to win. APC knows how win. Enough of ur juvenile attempt to paint Buhari black.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Anything that is worth doing is worth doing well. This is especially true for deep rooted and longstanding societal problems like corruption. The current witch hunting called fight against corruption will lead us to nowhere.

To truly fight corruption at all levels, we a need to deploy strategies that are holistic, systematic, unbiased and sustainable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Idia Ize-Iyamu Storms Auchi In Edo North For APC Campaign (Photos) / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Police Prevented Us From Rescuing People - Eyewitness / Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89