Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,109 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone (38335 Views)

7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone / How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension / God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
zzzzy:
iPhone ain't going down anytime soon
of course they wouldn't but they can't and will not top the chat forever. I still maintain that Product Life Cycle of IPhone is at maturity stage and would decline in sales soon. it's a matter of time before we begin to see the reality.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
greenhulk:

I use a galaxy s6 and I commend Samsung for what they have done with touchwiz. But I won't deny that I love the iPhone as I've used the iPhone 6. It is battery smooth and rarely lags. The s6 still would give a hiccup sometimes especially while typing on a webpage, and many apps are opened, something u would rarely see on an iPhone. People will argue that iPhone lacks true multitasking, but if u ask me, between true multitasking and lack vs app switching and no lag, I'd rather choose app swicthing and no lag. For God's sake it is a mobile phone, there's really no point having app running in the background. This is why. 1gb iPhone would run smoother than lots of 3gb android FACT. U want true multitasking, that's what laptops are for.

But would I choose an iPhone over android? No.. Unless the iPhone is my second phone. But that is because I'm tech savvy and I like to explore. But majority of people out there just want a functional phone that just works. That is how apple sees the market and that is why they are able to sell 8 million iphones in 3 days.

The glitches u encounter in touch wiz based. TW is heavy hence the issues but not withstanding it's still smooth on s6 and latter. A friend uses the iPhone 6 and he complains about some couple of lags. The animations tend to cover it up but it still does.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
zzzzy:
also what was Nokia's mistake.
They were not innovative enough and thought they could remain number one not knowing that it's competitor are capitalizing on their weak point to win them. They were too relax
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by lezz(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
ollah1:

I disagree with you. Ios lags and freezes. Head over to imac and macrumours and read how users are lamenting about the OS.
IOS and Mac aren't exactly the same. I'm limiting my opinion to IOS as applicable to iphone's and iPod touch not Mac as applicable to laptops and desktops.
ollah1:

Android is like a virtual machine hence it's high speced nature.
Android is flawed from it architecture, hence the need for high ram and high clocked processor speeds to stable and smoothen the OS. That's why they keep churning updates after updates. Android from inception has always played catch up to the iPhone in smoothness and richness. That's why some game titles for IOS just aren't available for android.
ollah1:

Regarding processors, android uses muti cores to carry out its operations hence more cores while iOS needs only it's single core to get it done.
You just answered the question. IOS needs less power and energy to perform because it is stable and more optimised. Google is still a learner in core mobility. When symbian S60 was the king of UI/OS back in the days, it requires less ram to function. Nearly all 1gb ram androids, S3,HTC One Xl, etc, can't perform half the level of any iPhone equipped with similar specs.
ollah1:

It was perfected on S6 and not the note 5. And don't make it look like Apple initiated finger print scanners on phones.
sorry about the mixup, but both the note 5 and S6 are only a couple months apart. IPhone didn't pioneer finger sensors, but they have the best integration and UX finger scanners on mobile. Samsung had to work through S5, Note 4 and in between to come to par.
ollah1:

What's happening to your note 4 is touch wiz and not android.
Could very well be, but a Nexus 5, Tecnos, infinix that uses next to stock android aren't exactly fairing any better.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by zzzzy: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

of course they wouldn't but they can't and will not top the chat forever. I still maintain that Product Life Cycle of IPhone is at maturity stage and would decline in sales soon. it's a matter of time before we begin to see the reality.
well.. That's true. They wouldn't top the chart forever but it'll take a long time because some people are just addicted to iPhone because it makes them feel like someone belonging to a high social class and not for anything.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
danidee10:

What pains me is how apple users have become so blind.....they believe it's the best cuz of the money they paid for it
I don't have any problem with them....u can buy your device while I buy my plot of land in a remote location....but don't come n tell me it's better than my android or linux cuz it's more expensive.
If it's about money why are they more linux servers than windows
Or why did a hacker build a self driving car controlled with linux (ubuntu) not osx or windows
danidee10:
op please don't analyze if you don't know anything

THERE'S NOTHING REALLY SPECIAL THAT IOS DOES THAT ANDROID CANNOT DO.....IT'S JUST A BIG WASTE OF MONEY...I'M TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IOS AND IT'S BENEFITS

first of all are you comparing the hardware of android phones and apple phones (u can't make that comparison and generalize the features of the numerous android phones out there)

i believe those that use ios are just stupid and want to show off...only a few people in nigeria know of the benefits of ios and apple products in general

a true geek would always use something that he can tinker with properly, customize and tweak endlessly not a locked down operating system

and don't ever say rooting is the same as jailbreaking, cuz i will slap ur destiny angry

dat's how one guy was telling me his crappy apple laptop will perform better than a dell alienware angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I agree I don't know anything but I know dell and alienware are two different brands!

So shut up!

I was stating the difference between apple and most android manfacturer not the difference between operating Systems

I also believe you are stupid.

A rich man is not a geek! Or must not be a geek! A rich man does not have time for all what you're saying including jailbreak or rooting

Performance wise mac performs excellently well

They are not blind, its their choice. Some androids are more expensive.

What does a rich man with a mansion in lekki want to do with a plot of land in a remote area

Mumu that is because Linux is open source

Please borrow brain and don't bash something uve never used, you only heard.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
ollah1:

The glitches u encounter in touch wiz based. TW is heavy hence the issues but not withstanding it's still smooth on s6 and latter. A friend uses the iPhone 6 and he complains about some couple of lags. The animations tend to cover it up but it still does.

C'mon bro, u think its touchwiz? Galaxy s6 runs smoother than a nexus 6. Google it urself, and nexus 6 is pure undiluted android. My galaxy s6 doesn't stutter after pressing the home button. All widgets don't reload like most androids do, but a nexus 6 which is pure android does that. That is not really lag, but the stutter is there which is almost non existent in an iPhone.

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by hilseger: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:
Oh yes! The said Android takes up 75% of shares in the mobile world, but how come Apple still makes more money from iPhone than these android companies?

There are many reasons to that which includes the 'one vs hundreds' thing but I just want to talk about one reason today, hopefully someone would learn something.

The reason is "TARGET CONSUMERS"

Leave phones, let's face business! I personally does not know much about business because I'm a science guy but my mom does, she finished as an accountant, and I do learn from her. One thing she told me is when starting up a business, you must have a target consumer! You can't sell to everybody.

You see, Apple has this, Apple target is "the rich and willing to spend" whereas Android manufacturers target "Everybody". So this is why Apple would take their time and build a device the rich would want to see, feel and use! This is why the Iphone from day 1 has always looked and felt premium, and obviously more expensive than most phones.

We all may argue that ios or the iPhone does not do so many things, but this is because it was not built for so many people, Apple instead of adding features upon features, concentrated on performance, less issues and customer support. In other words they build a device looking at what a rich man would want in phone. Note, a smaller target! This has made it far easier for them to have less issues, increased performance and best customer support, cos they don't have to built something for a wide range! Doing this makes you add more features and options, thereby reducing performance, support and increasing issue.

Take for example! Have you seen a man with just one child? Compare him with a man with seven children! With all things being equal, that one child would be brought up well to the parents taste or the way the parents wants a particular person or group of people, let's say their family members, to see that child than the seven children. That once child would "perform" better, "gain more support" and "give the parents or the family members less headache" than the seven, And the family with one child end up being richer than the one with 7. All things being equal again.

Think of it! A rich man won't care about battery life when he can always have power supply or far higher resolution screen when he does not watch movies on his phone, after all, a rich man should have a laptop, a TV with cable, and stroll down to the cinemas to see any movie he wants! And so on. Therefore, the first choice of phone for majority of rich men, is the iphone!

Android manufacturers on the other hand wants to make a phone for every and every human being in the world! Thereby adding a lot of features and options! And releasing numerous devices (like giving birth to 10 children). Making devices for the poor, and for the rich too! They can't give the rich as much performance and support, and they can give the poor an affordable device that truly speaks value for money and still does well, create a name, and own a specific market, NO! So each android manufacturer plays a game of risk each time they put out a phone! Will they buy? Will they not buy? Because of lack of focus or target, they don't have specific fans or consumers and always try to create a better phone each year to win the heart of a buyer! Therefore there is no grantee you can make all the money! Cos there would always be a set of people that prefers the other phone than yours!

On the other hand apple has created fans for themselves. Most people call the "iSheep"

This is why fans queue up to buy the new iphone, no one queues for android devices cos there are no fans! Even you reading this now claiming you are a fan, by the time another android manufacturer drops a better device, you will be the first to switch!

If apple fans and target consumers(the rich) takes up 30%, apple makes 30% of the total money in the industry, meanwhile hundreds of Android manufactures shares the remaining 60%, dragging for each single body with different tactics, different phones, no target, no fans.

If one android company can settle, set a target of let say probably the poor! Which is about 40%, meet it and create loyal ship, it might make more money than apple.

This is the same reason The google nexus sells more than other android phones in countries that its available in. And why "android one" project is doing so well, its because they have target consumers. One android manufacturer that came out with a target is "One Plus" and in just 2 years and only 3 phones in the market it is already one of the world most popular brand and made more sales than most android companies than has been existing for years, even still that their phones are sold via invitation only. Imagine if it was open to the market! That's how it works!

If you are thinking of starting a business, especially if it making of Phones, or just wondering why apple makes more on iphone than android companies do in android phones, I hope you have learnt something and I did not just make noise.

I gave my iphon 4s to my 2 years old girl to use as toy cos I regret buying it...iphone is f**kin boring and not friendly user...pls, don't tell me I'm POOR oo.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
zzzzy:
well.. That's true. They wouldn't top the chart forever but it'll take a long time because some people are just addicted to iPhone because it makes them feel like someone belonging to a high social class and not for anything.
Yea. in Nigeria it's a different ball game entirely. My advice to them is that they should consider other classes before it's too late. Different countries are experiencing recession now as spending habit will drop drastically. In business you don't concentrate in one area all the time because your competitor will defeat you latter. That's why blackberry, Nokia and the rest lost It. I could remember when owning a bb phone was a show off but now it has lost it's value.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by lezz(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
greenhulk:

C'mon bro, u think its touchwiz? Galaxy s6 runs smoother than a nexus 6. Google it urself, and nexus 6 is pure undiluted android. My galaxy s6 doesn't stutter after pressing the home button. All widgets don't reload like most androids do, but a nexus 6 which is pure android does that. That is not really lag, but the stutter is there which is almost non existent in an iPhone.
You know your stuff, bro. Even note 4 best the Nexus 6 in smoothness and browsing speed. I notice considerable lag, especially in the exynos version when the cores does switching.

What android fans won't admit is that, Google owns and makes the OS, samsung and other OEM's simply wait to marry Google's android to their hardware made either locally or sourced from third parties. Integration will always be a problem as long as this is the case.

IOS on the other hand, although relatively lacking in functionality, is in-house and is butter smooth and considerably more stable than android despite is lower speced hardware.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
hilseger:

I gave my iphon 4s to my 2 years old girl to use as toy cos I regret buying it...iphone is f**kin boring and not friendly user...pls, don't tell me I'm POOR oo.

Lol...for only being able to afford 4s! Yes you are.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
lezz:
You know your stuff, bro. Even note 4 best the Nexus 6 in smoothness and browsing speed. I notice considerable lag, especially in the exynos version when the cores does switching.

What android fans won't admit is that, Google owns and makes the OS, samsung and other OEM's simply wait to marry Google's android to their hardware made either locally or sourced from third parties. Integration with always be a problem as long as this is the case.

IOS on the other hand, although relatively lacking in functionality, is in-house and is butter smooth and considerably more stable than android despite is lower speced hardware.

Gbam. Thats the bitter truth. I am an android user and I ain't switching to ios, but I know ios is buttery smooth than android. Thats why android are making 4gb of ram the standard in 2016 while iPhones use just 2gb of ram. Ios is more optimized, they focus on the most important thing which is user experience, android focus on functionality and as it is right now, a chunk of people want that user experience.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Yea. in Nigeria it's a different ball game entirely. My advice to them is that they should consider other classes before it's too late. Different countries are experiencing recession now as spending habit will drop drastically. In business you don't concentrate in one area all the time because your competitor will defeat you latter. That's why blackberry, Nokia and the rest lost It. I could remember when owning a bb phone was a show off but now it has lost it's value.

Unfortunately, there's no competition. If u love ios, u must buy an iPhone, no alternative. This is different from blackberry and Nokia. Blackberry lacked apps, they lacked a good camera, no video calls, no front facing camera until 2012. They relaxed while android and ios grew, no innovations, just the same boring phones every year, that was why blackberry went down. Apple on the other hand made the touchscreen popular and they keep working hard to improve their phones. IPhones have every applications an android phone has and even more. IPhones have more accessories than any other phone out there. It is difficult to make accessories for android phones because there are just too many phones with different shapes and sizes, so how are u gonna make universal accessory. Meanwhile an accessory that works with iPhone 6 will still work for iPhone 6s. When u buy an iPhone, it is the same hardware for 2 years do it is easy to make accessories.

So u can see, I don't see the situation changing anytime soon because apple are still innovating. Maybe in the future, nut definitely not any time soon.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
greenhulk:

Every phone stutters. Its not possible for it not to stutter. Btw, its nexus 6 and thats a while ago phone. Talk about that recent one which is the 6P. If you doubt the stutters, head to iSites. iMore, Macrumors amongst others and read users complaining about these things
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
lezz:

What android fans won't admit is that, Google owns and makes the OS, samsung and other OEM's simply wait to marry Google's android to their hardware made either locally or sourced from third parties. Integration with always be a problem as long as this is the case.

Do you know M8 was smoother than iPhone 6? Define what you mean by stability that you are emphasizing on?
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by lezz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
greenhulk:

Gbam. Thats the bitter truth. [b]I am an android user and I ain't switching to ios, but I know ios is buttery smooth than android. [/b]Thats why android are making 4gb of ram the standard in 2016 while iPhones use just 2gb of ram. Ios is more optimized, they focus on the most important thing which is user experience, android focus on functionality and as it is right now, a chunk of people want that user experience.
Same here, I stopped using IOS from iPhone 5 and have been using shades of android from Sony to htc to Samsung and LG. Heck, I even used tecno last year for hotspot-ing, but I know for fact that iPhone OS and UX is unbeatable.

For doubters, just start with the browsers, they display pages better, render pages faster with desktop-like animation and layout.

I used Samsung customised browser on my Note 4 but sometimes editing in NL, especially when predictive input is switched on has occasional glitches.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
AdaNri1:
Yes, an African's need will be far from apple's case study, talk less of a middle class African. I like old Nigerian music which you can't find on iTunes (btw I also like rap, pop & country)

I don't trust iCloud enough to want to store data there for fear of 3rd party hacking. I like memory card.
There are some things you can't transfer from your old to new iPhone. Still haven't found a way to get all my contacts and pictures from my iPhone 4 and 5 because after updating iOS it crashed.
Just off the top of my head.

If you can't find them on itunes, you can download them with your pc and sync... Cos yet still itunes is the biggest music store...you can also try alternatives like spinlet...

As far as I know, cloud storage is far more secure than a memory card. And if you buy a large memory iphone like 128GB, what do you need an sd card for?

As for the transfer issue, I'm sure there is a way you can go about it, and you can also contact apple and they would help you out....
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
ollah1:

Every phone stutters. Its not possible for it not to stutter. Btw, its nexus 6 and thats a while ago phone. Talk about that recent one which is the 6P. If you doubt the stutters, head to iSites. iMore, Macrumors amongst others and read users complaining about these things

Nexus 6 is just a year old. I can't say more for nexus 6p as I've not even seen it not to talk of using it. Iphone 6 is also a year old and it rarely lags. I've used both and I can tell u iphone 6 runs smoother than a nexus 6. The nexus 6 is buttery smooth, but it has occasional stutters, iphone 6 also stutters occasionally but not as frequent as nexus 6.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

that was blackberry said few years back where are they today? Nokia was number one but a slight mistake made them lost their shares so will iPhone make if they are not innovative enough. Years back BBC was topping the most watched international news channel but now they have dropped to lower scale. The world is changing on daily basis as man is coming up with new ideas to solve his problem.
Blackberry is still not successful!
Nor is windows is!
The only mistake nokia made was signing microsoft deal!
Iphone can't make such mistakes cos they are independent and the os is already too big!

You see BBC aint the same thing with OS.

If you ask someone why he can't buy a windows phone, he would say apps.

Ios and android already has millions of apps.

For another os to attain that level...its gonna take a lot of money and time.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
ollah1:

Dude, you believe an iphone is faster in physical use than its android counterparts?
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
lezz:
Same here, I stopped using IOS from iPhone 5 and have been using shades of android from Sony to htc to Samsung and LG. Heck, I even used tecno last year for hotspot-ing, but I know for fact that iPhone OS and UX is unbeatable.

For doubters, just start with the browsers, they display pages better, render pages faster with desktop-like animation and layout.

I used Samsung customised browser on my Note 4 but sometimes editing in NL, especially when predictive input is switched on has occasional glitches.

Ha, I've tried different browsers from chrome to Firefox to uc to dolphin, there's no denying it, typing or editing on the web browser for a considerable amount of time results in lags on android no matter the phone. I use a galaxy s6 and whenever I try to type long texts on nairaland I experience lag like keyboard is not keeping up with my typing speed. It is worse with swiftkey keyboard so I had to switch back to Google keyboard which is the smoothest android keyboard, yet I still feel the lags while typing on nairaland. I have to switch to my windows tablet sometimes when I need to edit on the web. This is not noticeable on iPhones.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by zzzzy: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Blackberry is still not successful!
Nor is windows is!
The only mistake nokia made was signing microsoft deal!
Iphone can't make such mistakes cos they are independent and the os is already too big!

You see BBC aint the same thing with OS.

If you ask someone why he can't buy a windows phone, he would say apps.

Ios and android already has millions of apps.

For another os to attain that level...its gonna take a lot of money and time.
i don't think Nokia made a mistake there
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
greenhulk:

Ha, I've tried different browsers from chrome to Firefox to uc to dolphin, there's no denying it, typing or editing on the web browser for a considerable amount of time results in lags on android no matter the phone. I use a galaxy s6 and whenever I try to type long texts on nairaland I experience lag like keyboard is not keeping up with my typing speed. It is worse with swiftkey keyboard so I had to switch back to Google keyboard which is the smoothest android keyboard, yet I still feel the lags while typing on nairaland. I have to switch to my windows tablet sometimes when I need to edit on the web. This is not noticeable on iPhones.

100% TRUE
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

100% TRUE

Very true. Its my lumia 2520 to the rescue right now with all these typing.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
zzzzy:
i don't think Nokia made a mistake there
Oh yes they did.

Meego was nokia future, meego had fans! Nokia had followers. N9 was a great phone. Nokia would had been like apple now, assuming they continued like that after the N9, developed meego, and just do "a iphone" meego phone. A iphone as in, the way we see iphones now. Microsoft is the primary cause of all nokia problems.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by danidee10(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

I agree I don't know anything but I know dell and alienware are two different brands!

So shut up!

I was stating the difference between apple and most android manfacturer not the difference between operating Systems

I also believe you are stupid.

A rich man is not a geek! Or must not be a geek! A rich man does not have time for all what you're saying including jailbreak or rooting

Performance wise mac performs excellently well

They are not blind, its their choice. Some androids are more expensive.

What does a rich man with a mansion in lekki want to do with a plot of land in a remote area

Mumu that is because Linux is open source

Please borrow brain and don't bash something uve never used, you only heard.

This is how you know a small kid insulting and ranting but can't make a single valid point even your title betrays you do you even know what outsell means

1. For your info Alienware is a subsidiary of Dell, They are not two different brands

2. Now i know what you're comparing, thanks for clarifying

3. You believe i'm stupid....it's your belief it's not confirmed yet and you have no way to prove it.

4. Yeah you're right about the rich not bordering about that....but why do average people who have stressed and stolen money just to own an iphone start telling me jailbreaking is like rooting, even the so-called rich that don't know anything about computing start telling me about how iphone is better than so so so....or how mac does so so so....my point is don't make mouth when you don't know something in and out (That's why i said that not cuz of the rich)

5. Don't run away from the truth...it dosen't even come near the Alienware even a custom built pc is cheaper and will perform better than mac, apple always try to restrict you so you'll end up paying more money to get upgrades....Try building a custom mac pc lemme see how far you'll get

6. Thank God you said it's their choice...i just hate it when you guys start bragging about how igadgets are the best ever when they're not...they're good and decent but not the best

7. This shows that you're still a kid....i didn't literally mean i would buy a land somewhere in one village. i'm just saying that the money can be used to do other useful stuff instead of dumping it on a single product....It's still their choice though

8. Can you even hear urself or read what you just typed....obviously you don't know anything about operating systems or computing in general....this is so stupid, i don't even know how to answer you...haven't you asked yourself why something that is well funded can't beat something that is free and open to the general public

finally at the end of the day, i think you need to go and read and research more before telling me to borrow brain cuz it's so obvious that you don't know much about computing....thanks
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Dude, you believe and iphone is faster in physical use than its android counterparts?

Nope. Compare iPhone 6s Plus with top android oems(HTC M9, Samsung Note 5(S6 edge), Nexus 6P, Huawei mate 8, LG V10) and lets see the results of the fastest phone
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Oh yes they did.

Meego was nokia future, meego had fans! Nokia had followers. N9 was a great phone. Nokia would had been like apple now, assuming they continued like that after the N9, developed meego, and just do "a iphone" meego phone. A iphone as in, the way we see iphones now. Microsoft is the primary cause of all nokia problems.

Microsoft wasn't the cause of nokia problems but Stephen Elop
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
greenhulk:

You aren't completely direct with your statements. Safari lags like shit and there is no denying that.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by zzzzy: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Oh yes they did.

Microsoft is very innovative and I'm a big fan of them. I'm sure they'll fix Nokia right.
Re: One Reason Iphone Would Continue To Sell More Than Any Android Phone by lezz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
ollah1:

Do you know M8 was smoother than iPhone 6? Define what you mean by stability that you are emphasizing on?
http://bgr.com/2014/10/02/iphone-6-vs-htc-one-m8-vs-galaxy-s5/

Not only is the iPhone 6 faster than Samsung S5 and HTC M8, it best both in smoothness and fluidity.

There's a reason game vendors and high 3D game makers have so many titles not available for android.

By stability, I mean frequency or time lap for glitches and hesitations or stuttering or freezing to occur. It is more frequent in android than in IOS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Says Power Bank Is Meant For Phones Alone / My Friend Mistakenly Verified A Code Sent By An Unknown Source On WhatsApp / Nokia 4.2 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.