Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 AM

Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight Dirty At Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight Dirty At Headies (1343 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies / Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) / Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight Dirty At Headies by gees02(m): 7:14am On Jan 02, 2016
The drama had all started when the highly-contested Next Rated award had gone to Reekado Banks, with many people expecting Lil Kesh to win the award.

Olamide wasn’t too happy, and when he went on stage to receive another award, blasted the Headies for not giving Kesh the award.

Don Jazzy took the insults personally and told Olamide that if he wanted the car (the winner of the Next Rated award usually gets a car), that he could have it.

Watch the Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCbYZahOsKc

see tweets from olamide below

source: http://www.360nobs.com/2016/01/video-watch-don-jazzy-diss-olamide-at-the-2015-headies/

Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight Dirty At Headies by cheddahboy(m): 7:17am On Jan 02, 2016
This Olamide wanna be forming Naija Kanye ..Reeky is 100 times better than Kesh, deal with it.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight Dirty At Headies by okosodo: 7:19am On Jan 02, 2016
I did not believe this coming from badoo, na lie men
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight Dirty At Headies by feldido(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2016
War Start!!! Poh Poh Poh

Small pikin life sweet sha
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight Dirty At Headies by rawpadgin(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2016
cheddahboy:
This Olamide wanna be forming Naija Kanye ..Reeky is 100 times better than Kesh, deal with it.
that kesh with him meaningless song
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight Dirty At Headies by oluwafemi113(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Street take over
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight Dirty At Headies by walearoy(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2016
Ok
Time to fight dirty
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight Dirty At Headies by jaymichael(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2016
I don't want to believe this is coming from Olamide. It looks like it's coming from his authenticated handle. I want to believe Olamide is more "omoluabi" than this. I don't know what Reekado sings, lil kesh may be more popular, his songs are street endorsed, catchy rhymes, fast paced dancable tunes etc etc but his songs has no "maturity" and "meaning" I wonder if the organisers no see ADEKUNLE GOLD? the guy is just GOLDEN.
NB! these submissions are just my humble opinion.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight Dirty At Headies by kullozone(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

LMAO!!! Check Out These Hilarious Nollywood Posters / 4 Stunning Pictures Of Omotola Ekeinde And Her Daughter Meraiah Ekeinde / Check Out Yemi New Hair Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.