Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,522 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) (37702 Views)

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by ijustdey: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Residents of East Tanokrom, Takoradi Metropolis, Ghana, were Friday, thrown into shock as a house wife, one Effia Mensah, stabbed a 15-year-old teenager identified only as Lu’lu over allegations that she was having an affair with her husband, Komnan Mensah.

DAILY POST reports that Effia, a mother of two had trailed the victim to her apartment which she claimed was rented for her by her husband on the other side of town.

Meanwhile, her husband who was not present at home to celebrate the cross-over night with his family, was with the victim.
It was gathered that the victim, an only child to her deceased parents, had been having an affair with the father of two.

It was gathered that Effia trailed her husband to the victim’s apartment, where she stabbed her on the eye.

When DAILY POST got to the scene of the incident, the victim, who had lost so much blood, was being taken to the hospital.

A police officer from the Komfoase, Takoradi Police station, confirmed that the mother of two stabbed her victim with a ‘sharp knife on her right eye after trailing her husband.’

He said, “I was just passing by when people beckoned on me, saying there had been an incident here. When I got to the scene, the victim was bleeding profusely, with all her bed soaked with blood. I recognised someone I knew and asked him to take the victim to the hospital so I could investigate the case and arrest Effia.

“She is going with me to the hospital, after which, I will take her to the station for questioning,” the police officer noted.
Speaking with DAILY POST, Mensah said, “I was very surprised coming back to a house I just left, only to see people wailing.

“When I asked, I was told a certain woman who happened to be my wife, stabbed Lu’lu, my friend, who had been taken to a hospital. In short I was just rushing off to the hospital before you asked to have a chat with me.”
At the hospital, Essikado General Hospital, Lu’lu, who had been put under life support was crying profusely.

When our correspondent asked Mensah if he could reckon with what happened, he spoke further, “My wife does not understand English very well, hence, I will speak in my dialect so I don’t cause more harm. She does not satisfy me in bed, so I decided to have a girlfriend who can satisfy me.”

“I wonder how she managed to know where Lu’lu resides, to the extent of stabbing her? Mensah added.

“I do everything as a husband, a father,” the father of two added, stating further that, “my family is never hungry. Where did I go wrong or is it because I decided to take a girl friend?”

Meanwhile, when the suspect was asked if she had proof of Lu’lu being her husband’s lover before she decided to hurt her, Effia said, “I am very sure. My husband hardly sleeps at home. So I trailed him on Christmas day and I found out where he always visited.

“I asked questions around before I concluded and today (Friday), he left the house very early so I decided to follow him behind without his knowledge, ” she stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/woman-stabs-teenager-over-alleged-husband-snatching-scandal-in-ghana/

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Aristotle96(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
My God dis is human brutality undecided the woman think say na Fatality for MK? Great we didn't hear R.I.P

11 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by madridguy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
I fear WOMAN pass boko haram. Meanwhile, the husband must be prosecuted in Sharia'h court. Get well soon husband snatcher, small girl wey don get liver to dey chop elderly man rod. Over to end time crew.

25 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Ginaz(f): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
It almost got her eye, thank Jesus that it didn't. That woman eh angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by brunofarad(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
undecided undecided why ?because of man ?
Only if People will learn how to think Twice before taking actions.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Mhizkel(f): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Crazy woman, this barbaric act won't stop your husband from cheating.

And to the victim, sorry okay?
Wish you a speedy recovery, but next time learn not to flirt with someone else's husband. You messed with the wrong woman.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by GraceBestowed(f): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
I will never understand the logic behind a woman or man attacking their spouse's lover! It has never made sense to fight over a person that didn't respect you enough to stay faithful in the first place.

This girl did wrong, but don't think that God will overlook the wickedness of the wife.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Cadamlk: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
seriously the woman is wicked. If every woman their spouse cheat decided to take action of this magnitude,i may not be able to count how many young girls may have been hurt by now?I really pity the poor girl.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Slickest(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Stupiid wife

Stupiid teenager

Stupiid husband

Stupiid knife

Stupiid incident

18 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na so dem dey mumu.
Don't go and confront your husband.
How many of his girlfriends will you kill?
Maybe the next one will be stronger than you and kill you instead. Then you'd have died of foolishness.

19 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by looseweight: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
A 15yr old girl taking what belong to the aged.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by miqos02(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
haaa
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
E dey happen
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Mopolchi: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
What can I say?
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by kunzaar83(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
God have mercy on the poor girl... It might be possible she didn't even know the man is maried, an orphan for that matter, will this stop her hubby from cheating? No

May God give some women common sence
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bad news on a New Year. Gruesome!
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Riskymoblordz: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
So wicked
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by ndujekwu(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
She took the hard way.... Well, what would the killed teenager tell God?

But wait oo!!! 15-years old?
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Carrottop(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
A summary of that epistle up there will be appreciated No time for bad news
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by kachnov(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
wicked
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by BIGTinfotech: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Another case of man's inhumanity to his fellow man. cry
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by kaziblake(f): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
The woman went too far
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Warfibabe(f): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
cutting off the husband's blokos would have been a better option for her... at least she'd be rest assured that he wouldn't cheat again whilst she is serving her jail term.... mumu wife...
the husband own na to freestyle unto the next girlfriend na!...
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by pretydiva(f): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dis is so sad n terrible. She has lost dat eye 4 eva
Dunno wat a 15 yrs old girl is doing wit a married man

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by kunzaar83(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ginaz:
It almost got her eye, thank Jesus that it didn't. That woman eh angry
are u sure it didn't damage the eye?

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by ndukaemenonye: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
I think she went too far..

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Mznaett: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Eyah!sad
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Good .dick fight
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Etizz: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dats one insecure woman u got there...

And the so call man did not see anything wrong with having a sexual affairs outside his marriage.... Hmmmm....

Dats one heartless man u got there either....
Re: Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) by Peterdrumz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chai dis na wickedness from the pit of hell endtime stabingChai dis na wickedness from the pit of hell endtime stabingChai dis na wickedness from the pit of hell endtime stabing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.