Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Northgate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Northgate (4887 Views)

Am I The Only Nairalander Invited By Northgate For An Interview? / Northgate Consult Is Recruiting Young Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northgate by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pls, I got the following text message (sms) this afternoon. The sender is NORTHGATE. Pls who else got the same sms?

You have been shortlisted and invited for an interview session by 8am at Savannah Centre Awoyaya Lagos on Monday 4th January 2016. Come along with your CV,original credentials and photocopies, with 2 passport photograph.

...Pls someone should help, who is Northgate and what do they do?
Re: Northgate by jkendy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Did U submit any application to any North or South gate?
Re: Northgate by alabi0040(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
chibuikegn:
Pls, I got the following text message (sms) this afternoon. The sender is NORTHGATE. Pls who else got the same sms?
You have been shortlisted and invited for an interview session by 8am at Savannah Centre Awoyaya Lagos on Monday 4th January 2016. Come along with your CV,original credentials and photocopies, with 2 passport photograph.
Who is Northgate and what do they do?
I got the sms too this afternoon cos I applied too but I don't know wht they do. If there ia anyone with useful info about northgate pls help us with it.
Re: Northgate by nenyec(f): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
I got d same message, pls anyone wit useful information
Re: Northgate by dejianu: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
NORTHGATE CONSULT... i got the message also this morning
i think they are into call center rep thingz just like 'CNSSL' & that venue is the same venue that Cnssl also use for their interviews...
They are real

1 Like

Re: Northgate by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
jkendy:
Did U submit any application to any North or South gate?
My brother I do apply for jobs whenever am online but I can't exactly know the one that Northgate is recruiting for.
My concern now is that am in Enugu and I don't have enough money for transport & accommodation
Re: Northgate by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 03, 2016
dejianu:
NORTHGATE CONSULT... i got the message also this morning
i think they are into call center rep thingz just like 'CNSSL' & that venue is the same venue that Cnssl also use for their interviews...
They are real
What is CNSSL? Also when did u apply? because I can't remember If I send email or fill Northgate application form
Re: Northgate by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Am in the village now....

Re: Northgate by flashyangel1: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2016
I just got the message this morning and I stay in abuja....and the interview time is 11am....dunno if I should risk it.
Re: Northgate by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2016
flashyangel1:
I just got the message this morning and I stay in abuja....and the interview time is 11am....dunno if I should risk it.

Dnt..if u hv a place to stay here...den give it a shot. D pay might nt b worth ur risk in a long run.
Re: Northgate by aromokun89: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2016
I got d msg dis mornin,,,,,but frm deir post online it says dat applicants must reside in lekki-epe and ajah environs, I feel d pay will be based on the fact dat u stay in dat. Environment. Wic means if u dnt stay in dat area,the pay might not worth d risk.

1 Like

Re: Northgate by kelvincoke(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2016
I got same message also...I try google search them but could not get something strong about the company.am only reffered back to the application form...other thing I notice is,the application state that registration must be done before Jan 7th and thats thursday I pressume...all I wish to know is if there pay is friendly that's all

May God help us all.
Re: Northgate by egorov(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2016
biggy25:

Dnt..if u hv a place to stay here...den give it a shot. D pay might nt b worth ur risk in a long run.
I stay in Ibadan, I dont have anyone around that axis..... I'm planning on not coming as it was clearly stated that applicants must live around that area
Re: Northgate by gondon(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
HOW DO ONE LOCATE THERE FROM OSHODI?..
Re: Northgate by sontoly: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
I got the same message , pls can any one give the exact location of the place?, I will be very grateful
Re: Northgate by abbeyberry(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
sontoly:
I got the same message , pls can any one give the exact location of the place?, I will be very grateful
gondon:
HOW DO ONE LOCATE THERE FROM OSHODI?..
Enter Ajah from Oshodi, drop at Ajah park., enter another cab/bus going to Lakowe, drop at Awoyaya, ask from anybody/bikeman around.

1 Like

Re: Northgate by iammjay(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
I also got the same message from northgate yesterday after applying online,i think they are into interior decorations,sales of floor tiles and marbles.
Re: Northgate by mrking3(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
iammjay:
I also got the same message from northgate yesterday after applying online,i think they are into interior decorations,sales of floor tiles and marbles.
hahahahah' such a Big clown! Stop misleading people with your fake Research!
Re: Northgate by flashyangel1: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Those scheduled for 8am dis morning shud giv us update please
Re: Northgate by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Mine was 8am but I cldnt make it. Wish u all success
Re: Northgate by abegii(f): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2016
I also saw something like DAT wen I Google it
Re: Northgate by saints2(f): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2016
The job is real but it's good for those living in Ajah and Awoyaya area, when I calculated the fees I will be spending daily is roughly 1k, though its a shifting job, 6 hours and its weekdays also. I have to opt out when I calculate that at the end what I will be left with is just little as transport has taken a large chunk of it, also the job is just for 2 months..
The salary is 40k

They are real and they are not scammers... I am on my way home.. Good luck to those that stay behind
Re: Northgate by oyelekeabo: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2016
saints2:
The job is real but it's good for those living in Ajah and Awoyaya area, when I calculated the fees I will be spending daily is roughly 1k, though its a shifting job, 6 hours and its weekdays also. I have to opt out when I calculate that at the end what I will be left with is just little as transport has taken a large chunk of it, also the job is just for 2 months..
The salary is 40k

They are real and they are not scammers... I am on my way home.. Good luck to those that stay behind

Gudmorning, pls, wat did u mean by the Job is just for 2month?
Re: Northgate by saints2(f): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2016
oyelekeabo:

Gudmorning, pls, wat did u mean by the Job is just for 2month?

Good morning bro..
That's the info we got, the guy that address us states the job is a temporary one. Its a call centre one I think MTN is trying to update its database so you do more of calling to validate their customer profile.

So its just for 2 months
Re: Northgate by nwakibie3(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
saints2:
The salary is 40k

U mean 40k for the 2mnths?
Re: Northgate by saints2(f): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
nwakibie3:
Monthly
Re: Northgate by nwakibie3(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
saints2:

Monthly
OK thanks. I just applied today since the advert says the application will end on 7th Jan. Hope they get bak to me.

1 Like

Re: Northgate by dejianu: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
flashyangel1:

U want to come to lagos from abuja bcux of this job... oh so so interesting but no interesting ooo

That is my area but i dont tink d pay worth it & d job is contract
Re: Northgate by dejianu: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
nwakibie3:
hey boss... do u have any idea if d interview continues tomoro
i was suppose to come today but got huk up somewhere
Re: Northgate by dejianu: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
saints2:
The salary is 40k

i was suppose to come today but got huk up somewhere.... urgent reply plss
Re: Northgate by kelvincoke(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Somebody that attend today's interview should kindly give details of the job description,I learnt is shifting nd its weekend or so...is it only weekend or it include weekdays!
Just more details is all I ask for...
Re: Northgate by teekem(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
dejianu:

i was suppose to come today but got huk up somewhere.... urgent reply plss
yes just send me another message

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Is This Scam Or Not / What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? / HSE TRAINING IN PORT HARCOURT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.