Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Register A Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission This 2016 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register A Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission This 2016 (1229 Views)

How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission / Register A Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission This 2016 / How To Register A Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register A Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission This 2016 by tuslakoncept: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Most business owners already registered with the corporate affairs commission are ignorant of the fact that there is an annual fee to be paid to CAC at the end of each year.

Business venture/enterprise, LLC (Ltd. Companies), schools, churches, clubs... All registered are subject to this payment, you need to talk to your consultant ASAP as there is a fine of double payment for non/late filing of this annual return.

For fresh business registration for intending business owners,
You don't have to be in Nigeria to own/run a business here, from anywhere around the globe home/abroad you can be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission to run a legal business in Nigeria.

Registration of a new business:
Business Enterprise/Venture
Limited Liability Company
Trustees:NGO,Clubs, Churches/Mosque,Societies,Associations,Forum...

Payment of Annunal returns
Appointment of secretary
Post incorporation amendments and all...

Please call 08180705560, WhatsApp:07031315222 BBM:334A4FB4 to know more. Enquiry is free.

Re: Register A Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission This 2016 by mostyg(m): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
I want to register a business Enterprises/ ventures name. How do I go about it?
Re: Register A Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission This 2016 by CuteTj(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
How much will it cost to register a Limited Liability Company and how many days will it take to get it registered?

And less I forget, I have done name search by myself and the name has been reserved for 60 days.
Re: Register A Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission This 2016 by tuslakoncept: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
CuteTj:
How much will it cost to register a Limited Liability Company and how many days will it take to get it registered?

And less I forget, I have done name search by myself and the name has been reserved for 60 days.

Corporate Affairs Commission procedures and policies are very dynamic.

For current info kindly use the contact details provided
Re: Register A Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission This 2016 by mostyg(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2016
l am following....

(1) (Reply)

The World's Richest Man "Bill Gates" Visits Kaduna State / Is This The Future?[photo] / My Horrible Experience, Shopping With Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.