Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! (3426 Views)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by oceanblue(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2007
Give him a try! but be wise & vigilant at the same time.

I think alot of us have seen too many home videos, and we tend to live in perpetual distrust of men. In as much as i feel he deserve a little chance, i also feel u should be carefull, when he starts bringing in MONEY and TRAVELLING issues.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by oceanblue(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2007
Unfortunately i do not know how to insert a quote.

In response to TRENDY'S COMMENTS, In as much as u have a right to ur opinion which i respect, i feel ur comments were faulty. Its totally unacceptable to refer to ur people as (SLAVES). Poeple leave the country for different reasons, but the world is a global village where poeple move around in search of greener pastures with the hope to be able to make life better. Even there in naija pple work round the clock to meet up with their outgoings. but the fact that these same pple are doing it outside the country does not make them slaves.

U DONT USE THAT WORD FOR UR OWN PEOPLE!
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2007
oceanblue:

In response to TRENDY'S COMMENTS, In as much as u have a right to your opinion which i respect, i feel your comments were faulty. Its totally unacceptable to refer to your people as (SLAVES). Poeple leave the country for different reasons, but the world is a global village where poeple move around in search of greener pastures with the hope to be able to make life better. Even there in naija people work round the clock to meet up with their outgoings. but the fact that these same people are doing it outside the country does not make them slaves.

You DONT USE THAT WORD FOR UR OWN PEOPLE!
Abi o

And to those of u not going thru' the date the first topic on this thread was posted,y'all should check the date b4 giving out advise/comments.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by trendy(f): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2007
oceanblue:

In response to TRENDY'S COMMENTS, In as much as u have a right to your opinion which i respect, i feel your comments were faulty. Its totally unacceptable to refer to your people as (SLAVES). Poeple leave the country for different reasons, but the world is a global village where poeple move around in search of greener pastures with the hope to be able to make life better. Even there in naija people work round the clock to meet up with their outgoings. but the fact that these same people are doing it outside the country does not make them slaves.

You DONT USE THAT WORD FOR UR OWN PEOPLE!

Sorry you feel that way, but i still stand by my comment
i wasn't referring to all Nigerians abroad
my comment was based on the fact that some people felt this guy deserve no chance to be heard or prove his feelings just because he is in Nigeria

Not everyone is desperate to leave the country
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by theffanyi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2007
[TRENDY] who's this guy u girls are talking about?ill like to know

Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by saucekid(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ theffanyi,

if i may ask,why do you want to know the guy?
abi you wan go burst him head

or you wan become Nana's knight in shining amour? grin
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2007
No comment.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2007
Knight gini?
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by theffanyi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2007
una never answer me. who is this guy that makes issue so controvertial. angry
[sauce, be careful.]

[nana] where u dey self LONDON/NIJA choose 1? angry

wetin be [knight gini]?

Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by trendy(f): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2007
controversial? i dont know the guy in question
all i know is that , i did not intend to get anyone upset
saucekid which one u dey now?
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by A40(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2007
That bobo is on a long thing upon how chics plenty reach for here the guy should let it go jare it wont work i am talking from experience
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2007
hmm. . .if only Seun can lock up this thread because it is out-dated.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by trendy(f): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2007
A-40:

That bobo is on a long thing upon how chics plenty reach for here the guy should let it go jare it wont work i am talking from experience

Love knows no bound, what if the girls here are not what he wants

@nana, sowwy,
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by tkb417(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2007
thread outdated shey?
dont respond to it no more

Anyway, it was and its still a silly thread to respond to. u gerrit.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2007
tkb417:

thread outdated shey?
don't respond to it no more

Anyway, it was and its still a silly thread to respond to. u gerrit.
Ok
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by tkb417(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2007
and whats the pick in ur profile all about?
A kenyan hawking a giant size burger?

any clue?
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2007
No clue.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by tkb417(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2007
ok then
just wanted to know.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by ufobabe(f): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2007
Nana
pls don't listen 2 them. d guy may really love u but it is obvious because 99% are gold-digger.just be careful because there is no guy that doesn't have a lover in this country.

well, just follow ur heart. if he can touch d soft place in ur heart, then let him in and never let go. but be wise
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by adconline(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2007
I believe that  you can be friends with no real strings attached, maybe you can take it a step further whenever you come back to Nigeria. I don’t know why some folks like Seun that someone in Nigeria can never have the opportunity to travel abroad. Is this an impossible feat for this guy to get a UK or US visa? No.

A friend of mine was dating this babe in college and they went for internship and lost contact, the babe got a UK visa  and left and the guy got  to hear of her travel through her friend who gave him the girls number and email. When this guy emailed this babe in the UK, the girl was acting as if she never knew this guy.  This guy just moved on and finally got  a scholarship for  an MS program in the US. And finally left, but he also told the same friend of her ex girlfriend about his move, so when he got to the US, tthe UK girl now emailed him  wanting to know  how  he made it  and  a sort of relationship. Our culture has made it normal for some women to always think that the man should  be more prosperous than the woman.  

Why is it that only when men talk to women who are based abroad that men are called gold diggers.  I wonder If the same could be said of  most Nigerian women who now  live abroad  and  they  were mostly brought by Nigerian men who came home to marry them
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by trendy(f): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2007
lol, she no longer needs the advice
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by CrazyMan(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2007
Nana this is two years now; I guess the guy isn't troubling you any more right?
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by theffanyi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2007
[Trendy],ur cute, no problem. BUT,ur very SHOT,SMALL,LITTLE,CHOMPY,TINY,BRIEF,and finally 1/3 of a normal LADY. grin grin

[Niralanders please HER PROFILE] grin grin

Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by A40(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2007
@trendy
It knows bounds ohh distance can be a very big relationship killer even for married couples not to talk of guys just dating
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by Joey82(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2007
@nana
There was a thread (cant actually remember d topic) that we discussed at length on this romance section, i actually liked ur maturity and first time I was going to like a girl online, cool

But when I wanted 2 take the bold step, I saw d location and God, it was LONDON, I had to reluctantly drop d idea so u wont start seeing me as agold digger. wink
Thing is Nigerians in diaspora see the ones on the home front as gold diggers.

Maybe, just maybe, it isnt fair to think that way. sad
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by mekoyo(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2007
Just let it go. Maybe you'll get to see each other someday.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2007
Abeg,u lot.I no fit laugh. I posted this topic in 2005 and one of my fav.stalkers had to dig up my profile to resurrect this thread.Anyways,thanks to y'all.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by theffanyi(m): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2007
[nana] who are u talking to?
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by tkb417(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2007
@Joey82
what kind of toasting is this?
You have complex. Gold digging ko, Gold minning ni

What has Location got to do with your pocket? Im loving it in Lagos/Abuja.
If you want Nana, tell Her.
Why is everybody liking her? She has juju
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by theffanyi(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2007
@tkb417 dont mind the monkey.i believe that thing[NANA] is a BLOODY nigerian. tongue

@ NANA
[b][/b] who are U TALKING TO?

Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by nana(f): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2007
theffanyi:

@tkb417 don't mind the monkey.i believe that thing[NANA] is a BLOODY nigerian. tongue

@ NANA
[b][/b] who are You TALKING TO?
Yeah man,am a Nigerian born and bred,i no go deny.
Are u one of my stalkers?

tk,i no get juju o.
Re: He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! by tkb417(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2007
u think so
How come everybody is Nana this Nana that and recently me sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Right Way To Celebrate Val! / Private Massaging Service For Ladies / Must Read: This Is What Happens When You Have S'ex With A Pregnant Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.